May 13, 2024, 04:52:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 364050 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: October 01, 2008, 01:17:36 AM »

As much as we have figured out here, one would think we could figure out where someone who thinks like this would hide the body.   Another abandoned place somewhere? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1641 on: October 01, 2008, 01:17:55 AM »

Kristen, did you look at the thread at WS?  it's pretty convincing that she was home, talking to Tony...a lot!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: October 01, 2008, 01:18:16 AM »

I'm almost afraid to post this, but in reading over earlier posts today....We all keep thinking about a certain date being the key, or snapping because of anger with her parents.  There was talk of a link between pedophilia and chloroform.  Caylee was old enough to start talking about that kind of thing if somehow it was happening to her.  If it was happening and it was known about, then someone may have panicked in an attempt to cover it up and...

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: October 01, 2008, 01:19:12 AM »

As much as we have figured out here, one would think we could figure out where someone who thinks like this would hide the body.   Another abandoned place somewhere? 
I really do believe it was in the dumpster....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: October 01, 2008, 01:19:31 AM »

One of my original thoughts was that she accidentally (or on purpose) killed her, was going to stage it as an accidental drowning but couldn't get anyone to respond (the flurry of calls) so she panics and buries her in the backyard temporarily.  The dogs hit near the pool and by the playhouse.  That would fit.

I've since changed my mind to think it was more premeditated but done in a hurry (sooner than initially planned).  Reading her texts, IMs and postings she speaks often of an impending vacation in early to mid June.  Eerily that's when Caylee is thought to have "disappeared".

I think she killed her with an overdose of xanax or either she went into convulsions or seizures from withdrawals and Casey FLIPPED out.  Maybe she killed her then because she herself knew the signs and couldn't explain the seizures.
I  believed she drowned.........
do you think it was an accident?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: October 01, 2008, 01:21:14 AM »

There are some calls that she made where they cannot be mapped so to speak on the bill it is blank..In order to do that I think you have to take your SIM card out..I wonder if that is why she said that
how can you call without a sim card?  did you see the link i posted for you earlier? just checking
  Kristin- not that I'm an IT wizard or anything, but if I can recall correctly, I think on way in which the above may also happen that phone numbers of some calls are "blank" when itemized are ...if when an incoming call only is blocked out by the caller using *86 prior to placing each call.  Then in reverse, of course- most all cellular phones include the option, that you, as the caller can "hide information" so that your phone number comes up private on the other end.  Wouldn't the location still come up then in itemized bill?  I think so but not sure. 

yeah I no on my bill if i private call comes in it says just that..her bill shows the number that is calling or she is calling but the IMEI or whatever is blank so is the Lat and lon.I wish I knew what that meant!!!so its like she is switching sims so it does not register or something..I can say this Casey was not home on the 15th and she was not home on the 16th..George flat out lied IMO

In listening to the interview with George, they are asking him if after Casey leaves on the 16th if she could have come back without anyone knowing, so I think they have reason to believe something happened that day, there at the house so that's kinda fitting right in with what HH is saying but yeah, George is such a liar, I think she probably left on the 15th as well.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: October 01, 2008, 01:21:33 AM »

When I say "unconventional" I didn't mean from Casey or her family.  We all know the truth doesn't come easily or at all from them.

Let me explain...
I know finding Caylee is going to be key in this investigation.  We know Casey will probably never talk.

I know there are alot of skeptics out there, but I think there is someone who can help in this case.  Her name is Noreen Reineer and I respect her and her intuitive work for the last 30 years with LE.  I am not a "psychic junkie" and know there are many so called "psychics" out there, but she is the real deal.

I have contacted her to ask for her "impressions" of this case.
This is what she emailed to me:

Dear Kathi,

I wish the Sheriff’s department would contact me, I’m sure I could help.  I was contacted by Caylee’s grandmother but she would not send me the articles I needed to tune into the case.  I wanted something from her daughter and granddaughter.  But she would not send me anything.

If you do contact the local Sheriff’s Department in Orlando, please let them know that there will be no charge for my services.

I appreciate your concerns & efforts.

Kindest Regards,

Noreen Renier

PS  I will be in Japan for the next two weeks but will have my computer with me.

I have emailed the OCSD with this in hope they will at least consider her offer.

There is a support thread at W/S for Detective Corporal Yuri Melich, if you are a member you may want to post the above letter there, if not I can do it for you or someone else who is a member can also, as far as I know Corporal Melich is still out on sick leave but reading blogs also on the case, he doesn't discuss the case at all but he does make comments to some who ask him things other than case related.  In one of his posts he mentioned that he isn't a big tv watcher other than 48 Hours on A& E so you may be introducing him to Ms. Renier, he can google her, she does have a pretty good record.  Myself was happy to hear that he explores the internet for information, shows an open mind for the present technology.  Noreen Reiner is wonderful, I agree with you.  Thanks for your assertiveness in making contact with her.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: October 01, 2008, 01:22:12 AM »

Yes but the question is which one?  She likes to cover her tracks in case she is seen so could it be near Universal or I'm thinking where else has she admitted to being...oh yea the park...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: October 01, 2008, 01:22:47 AM »

I am sorry but I dont think LE believes this was an accident...early on in this case I thought it was an accident but after putting together the evidence you can pretty much see this was no accident...Caylee did not die in the pool IMO she was not even home to die in the pool, as far as drugs everyone said she was not a drug user or hard drug user and I am sure when she was arrested a drug test was given so they could tell right away if she used hard drugs oh and lets not forgot the hair samples I am sure they got they can tell what drugs she has taken.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: October 01, 2008, 01:23:04 AM »

One of my original thoughts was that she accidentally (or on purpose) killed her, was going to stage it as an accidental drowning but couldn't get anyone to respond (the flurry of calls) so she panics and buries her in the backyard temporarily.  The dogs hit near the pool and by the playhouse.  That would fit.

I've since changed my mind to think it was more premeditated but done in a hurry (sooner than initially planned).  Reading her texts, IMs and postings she speaks often of an impending vacation in early to mid June.  Eerily that's when Caylee is thought to have "disappeared".

I think she killed her with an overdose of xanax or either she went into convulsions or seizures from withdrawals and Casey FLIPPED out.  Maybe she killed her then because she herself knew the signs and couldn't explain the seizures.
well....Im still not sure if I think that Casey came back home to sleep and had drugged caylee so she would sleep and maybe the dose wasnt that high and caylee got up and went out and got in the pool or maybe was standing on the laddder and fell into the pool and it could have been over and hour or more before Casey woke up and found her...by then she had been dead along time and even that would have been hard to exsplain to the police....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: October 01, 2008, 01:24:17 AM »

There are some calls that she made where they cannot be mapped so to speak on the bill it is blank..In order to do that I think you have to take your SIM card out..I wonder if that is why she said that
how can you call without a sim card?  did you see the link i posted for you earlier? just checking
  Kristin- not that I'm an IT wizard or anything, but if I can recall correctly, I think on way in which the above may also happen that phone numbers of some calls are "blank" when itemized are ...if when an incoming call only is blocked out by the caller using *86 prior to placing each call.  Then in reverse, of course- most all cellular phones include the option, that you, as the caller can "hide information" so that your phone number comes up private on the other end.  Wouldn't the location still come up then in itemized bill?  I think so but not sure. 

yeah I no on my bill if i private call comes in it says just that..her bill shows the number that is calling or she is calling but the IMEI or whatever is blank so is the Lat and lon.I wish I knew what that meant!!!so its like she is switching sims so it does not register or something..I can say this Casey was not home on the 15th and she was not home on the 16th..George flat out lied IMO

In listening to the interview with George, they are asking him if after Casey leaves on the 16th if she could have come back without anyone knowing, so I think they have reason to believe something happened that day, there at the house so that's kinda fitting right in with what HH is saying but yeah, George is such a liar, I think she probably left on the 15th as well.

I am just saying I spent two hours looking up her cell records and she was not at home
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: October 01, 2008, 01:25:40 AM »

Yes but the question is which one?  She likes to cover her tracks in case she is seen so could it be near Universal or I'm thinking where else has she admitted to being...oh yea the park...
im thinking right there at the amcot because I think since Casey had been there probably lots of times she knew that there were dumpsters behind the building and out of sight ..but she didnt exspect the car to run out of gas....

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: October 01, 2008, 01:25:51 AM »

If only we knew where that one was that LE taped up.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: October 01, 2008, 01:26:48 AM »

well....Im still not sure if I think that Casey came back home to sleep and had drugged caylee so she would sleep and maybe the dose wasnt that high and caylee got up and went out and got in the pool or maybe was standing on the laddder and fell into the pool and it could have been over and hour or more before Casey woke up and found her...by then she had been dead along time and even that would have been hard to exsplain to the police....
I think if LE knew it was an accident they would come right out and say look we know what happen we know it was an accident just tell us the truth....It would be open and close case they would not go through the trouble of all this if they knew Caylee died in pool on accident IMO
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: October 01, 2008, 01:27:34 AM »

I think they said to-day that 30 of the witnesses are LE

I hate to admit this but the first thing I thought when I heard that was did Casey have "relations" with 30 LE? 

I'm so glad it's nearing the end of my day Klaas.  If I had just sipped a fresh cup of morning coffee, I wouldn't want to see what my screen would look like.  That was good!!!

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: October 01, 2008, 01:27:44 AM »

I am just saying I spent two hours looking up her cell records and she was not at home

Does that include the hrs of say 2-4 pm on the 16th? I haven't been able to open those file to see anything.

Flannery O'Conner
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: October 01, 2008, 01:28:10 AM »

George said he saw them leave that day.  (assuming he's not lying)
I don't think that's the way it happened, I'm more inclined to believe it was a rage killing since she called herself a spiteful bitch.  I know if someone shows you who they are, you should believe them.  I have no reason to believe she didn't plan this with all the signs pointing to premed.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: October 01, 2008, 01:28:12 AM »

I am sorry but I dont think LE believes this was an accident...early on in this case I thought it was an accident but after putting together the evidence you can pretty much see this was no accident...Caylee did not die in the pool IMO she was not even home to die in the pool, as far as drugs everyone said she was not a drug user or hard drug user and I am sure when she was arrested a drug test was given so they could tell right away if she used hard drugs oh and lets not forgot the hair samples I am sure they got they can tell what drugs she has taken.

sign on yahoo

Sheriff Beary in his last news conference said  this was a homicide investigaion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: October 01, 2008, 01:28:37 AM »

Mytime - A reminder, you aren't in charge.  Why do HH's posts bother you so much?  EVERYTHING on a message board is subjected to cross examination.  She has every right to post and so to you.  You don't have a right to tell her what to post.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: October 01, 2008, 01:29:07 AM »

Chloroform searches, missing kids sites, lying to the police, Making your parents believe it was their fault, Being a spiteful Bitc* does not equal accident...

And I once upon a time believed Casey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.