May 16, 2024, 03:32:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 217629 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: July 13, 2010, 03:52:08 AM »

Have to get this out before I go to bed....

The deal with Michael Cook I truly have no doubt that Terri initiated the whole thing, we don't know what he texted back, we don't know if they had an affair, she said he said, why he took pictures of the document and googled the location again we don't know for sure, that he said/she said.

MY PERSONAL Thoughts, first reactions to the information released in the documents--
Terri started the thing with Michael Cook in whatever game she is playing with everyone else, as of now I do firmly believe Terri is involved in Kyron vanishing into thin air.  To what extent I don't know, at this point I just do not want to think the worst.
I have a strange feeling Michael Cook played along with her for whatever information he could get that might help find Kyron, I don't think he did it for any other reason, no sting, no setup. 
He then took that information to the police, Maybe don't think he took it to Kaine. 

This could be the reason for the strange Press Conference Desiree and Kaine gave end of last week, just before the weekend.  Just can't believe that Michael Cook came known to the blog world by coincidence.  I am really starting to wonder just how off kilter and dangerous Terri Horman actually is.

Could this be tied to the police being in the area that someone was asking about earlier.  Honestly I am starting to think Terri Horman is the dumbest person, she thinks she is smart but conniving and manipulative is not always smart.  When we looked at the pictures earlier on Monday I kept seeing the same theme, Kyron slowly being talking out of the picture, the class picture, the halloween picture, the family picture everyone is in black yet Kyron is stinkingly tan sort of looked like he was wearing a jacket.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: July 13, 2010, 03:52:22 AM »

I might have missed the article when it was originally released, which is possible, but I don't even recall any discussion here at SM about this man's alleged sighting.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 13, 2010, 03:54:22 AM »

OMGosh! Brandi, you sooo need to make one of those cute pics using this monkey picture of Kyron!

Here's a quickie:

You are very talented Brandi. TY

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: July 13, 2010, 03:56:10 AM »

Thank you, Patricia Mocha Latte.

I am also very tired.

Good night all.

Tomorrow is another day, maybe the one when Kyron comes home.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 13, 2010, 03:57:28 AM »

Thank you, Patricia Mocha Latte.

I am also very tired.

Good night all.

Tomorrow is another day, maybe the one when Kyron comes home.

Goodnight Brandi.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: July 13, 2010, 04:02:29 AM »

By the way..   

If you happen to be reading over at the Astros section of WS, and you run across folks referring to:  She Who Must Not Be Named   or  SWMNBN 

*looks around* 

< and whispers > 

that's Terri.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 13, 2010, 04:08:48 AM »

Brandi thank you for the beautiful photo of Kyron surrounded by overlooking monkeys.

And Wyks, why in the world are they referring to her as that?  What the heck does SWMNBN stand for? 

I am praying Kyron will be found alive just as he is in this lovely picture Brandi made.  I refuse to give up on him!

G'nite Monkeys

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 13, 2010, 04:12:22 AM »

posted michael cook basics in the who is who here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.new#new...

I have more if anyone needs it over in my WORK THREADS.  Will be working on him more tomorrow.
his parents own eye glass biz and something to do with all seasons beach rentals.  They are in washington.
he was born 7 yrs after his parents married so very possible he has older siblings.  I have not had time to cross reference all the addresses yet but will do that tomorrow.  you would go through vancouver to go to his parents, this might become interesting later on. I believe he very well might be the michael I was looking for back in June.  If so, this is before Kaine moved out.  If so, I believe it might have something to do with a phone call made from terri's phone when the phone was "suppose" to be on sauvie island, however, I am really not so sure that was a ping, and I believe it pinged elsewhere. I'll get this all together and make sense out of it later.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 13, 2010, 04:18:33 AM »

Wyks - You are way too funny!

Brandi - You certainly have a way with pictures. Great job & thank you!

D - I tend to agree with so much that you post.

Patricia - I'm trying to find it, too...will have to search tomorrow. I'm on the east coast & it's 4:20 right now! Need to finally go to bed.

G'night everyone. Sweet dreams. Prayers for Kyron.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 13, 2010, 04:21:36 AM »

Goodnight Titch.

doubledecker do you happen to know what Desiree's maiden name is?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 13, 2010, 04:23:13 AM »

OMG - Who is still on here awake? I just read on Kyron Horman Open Discussion - Terri's lover discussiong thread - that Michael Cook JUST MOVED IN DOWN THE STREET! Tell me this is rumor! Tell me this isn't so!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: July 13, 2010, 04:25:35 AM »

ok I must be tired. Did you just say that Michael Cook just moved down the street? LOL! Down the street from where?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: July 13, 2010, 04:31:16 AM »

OMG - Who is still on here awake? I just read on Kyron Horman Open Discussion - Terri's lover discussiong thread - that Michael Cook JUST MOVED IN DOWN THE STREET! Tell me this is rumor! Tell me this isn't so!

Check This Out areyoufrigginkiddingme!

http://www.411.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=Michael&firstname_begins_with=1&name=Cook&street=&where=Portland%2C+OR

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: July 13, 2010, 04:33:11 AM »

Goodnight Titch.

doubledecker do you happen to know what Desiree's maiden name is?

I have not verified this with court docs, birth records or marriage license yet(never time) but I believe her maiden/nee name is Davidson and I believe these are her relatives.  I can try to look a little before I go to sleep, I am falling asleep at the keyboard but I have a toothache and doubt I am going to go to sleep yet ugh... so I'll try to look more.

Lester Fredrick David (Age 42)
Jay Lynn Davidson (Age 43)
Katherine Marie Davidson (Age 54)
Kelly Marie Davidson (Age 31)
Richard Charles Davidson (Age 65)
Sean Matthew Davidson (Age 39)
Thomas George Davio (Age 37)
Kaine Andrew Horman (Age 36) kyrons' father
Gregory James Mccullough (Age 41) Desiree's x-huband, father of her older 16 yr old son

To find me:
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 13, 2010, 04:33:50 AM »

ok I must be tired. Did you just say that Michael Cook just moved down the street? LOL! Down the street from where?

Those are the addresses that I just pulled up, don;t know how close they are. Somebody on the KHOD FB a/c said he just recently moved down the street. I searched 411 online. I wonder how close it is to the truck sighting on Sauvie Island. I also wonder how close it is to the guy that called in the "odd" truck sighting, the guy we were talking about last thread I think. Have to go back & search...
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: July 13, 2010, 04:39:15 AM »

Those are the addresses that I just pulled up, don;t know how close they are. Somebody on the KHOD FB a/c said he just recently moved down the street. I searched 411 online. I wonder how close it is to the truck sighting on Sauvie Island. I also wonder how close it is to the guy that called in the "odd" truck sighting, the guy we were talking about last thread I think. Have to go back & search...

those addresses are listed in with all the other addresses I have on him that I posted in the who is who thread here on this board.

To find me:
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 13, 2010, 04:42:09 AM »

Interesting! Very! So he moved in down the street but no mention of this from KH. Only and just about the sexting junk.
Will be interesting to find out if MC is still married/living with his wife.

How uber convenient for this good ol' buddy ol pal to jump into the mix.

jmo

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: July 13, 2010, 04:43:00 AM »

Check This Out areyoufrigginkiddingme!

http://www.411.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=Michael&firstname_begins_with=1&name=Cook&street=&where=Portland%2C+OR

Still haven't made it to bed.... so what are you so shocked about here?  I don't understand....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 13, 2010, 04:47:19 AM »

5375 EDGEBROOK PORTLAND, OR

also a bunch of chang names but listed with cook, is also green and mccallister, names of shannon

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

MERCHANDISING TECHNOLOGIES INC Yacht Brokers (why listed in yacht brokers?)
 PORTLAND ACTORS ENSEMBLE

PORTLAND, OR
BEAVERTON, OR
SEATTLE, WA
LAKE FOREST PARK, WA

Possible Relatives:

COOK, FRED W (Age 67)michael cook's father
COOK, PATRICIA E (Age 66) michael cook's mother
MCALLISTER, SHANNON GREEN (Age 35) michael cook's wife/x-wife, not sure if divorced or not
COOK, CHRYSTAL E (Age 40)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

MACFARLANE, DESIREE M (Age 33)

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

PORTLAND ACTORS ENSEMBLE PORTLAND, OR
HILLSBORO, OR
BEAVERTON, OR
TIGARD, OR

Possible Relatives:

COOK, JONATHAN P (Age 45)
GREEN, ODETTE COURTNEY (Age 59)
GREEN, NICHOLAS RUSSELL (Age 66)
COOK, MANULANI TONIA (Age 40)
COOK, MICHAEL RAYMOND (Age 37)
MCALLISTER, JEREMY DON (Age 37)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

CRAIG, ANNE MOREHOUSE (Age 84)
KARLMONACO, ROBERTA D (Age 55)
CRAIG, WARREN CHESTER (Age 87)
SARGENT, JOHN ERNEST (Age 57)

To find me:
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 13, 2010, 04:52:25 AM »

So it makes me wonder if this guy was "acting" as a compassionate friend/ sexting buddy to TH from the get go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.