May 13, 2024, 03:09:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 314639 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1140 on: November 06, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »

George said: My daughter lives on the edge. Take things as far as she can take them.

I remember you, Caylee.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: November 06, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »

Good morning Dr and Morning Monkeys

I read your post about the illness bi-polar disorder and I am sorry if my post or others upset you.  There are different levels of bi-polar (I, II, III),  I’m sure not everyone manifests their symptoms in the same exact way, and like (you and I said) there can be more than one diagnosis for a person.

I could probably write a book on dreadful experiences in my life, but instead I choose to be somewhat comical about it, leastwise on this forum.   I’m sure we have all had our crosses to bear and find different means to cope. 

Mary Mary, I was not upset with your post!  I only wanted to provide a different perspective from one who had lived with a spouse who was bi-polar.  I totally believe that it has become a catch-all term for mental problems that may not fit exactly on the examiner's spectrum.

Too many people are still so leery of those with mental illness.  I just wanted to address that with a personal testimony.  Your light-heartedness did not offend me in any way.  My husband and I laugh at jokes, too.  We have found laughter can soothe the spirit at the same time it lifts your mood.

Living with this disease has affected me in a couple of interesting ways.  I no longer say "I'm so depressed" quite as lightly as I once did because I have seen depression and it's nothing like I ever imagined.  I also think that's probably why I don't get so frustrated when my posts are not responded to by other monkeys.  It is nothing to compare to rejection by a spouse who is too depressed to speak.  But most of all, I always believed that love conquers all...until I realized that my love could not prevent suicide.  One of the first lessons the spouse of a bi-polar person must learn is that love cannot cure this disease.  It is an imbalance in the brain not the heart.
Well put!! My husband of 15 years REFUSES to accept my bi-polar. 3 1/2 yrs ago I almost was succesfull at my suicide attempt. He never even came to the hospital. I am going to save your respose here because you say it so well. I have tried educating him, having him come to the drs with me. nothing! gets through. It is very hard not to have your spouse support you emotionally.

I'll try to find out how to send you my email address.  There are books available that might help him if you can get him to read them.  I'll be glad to help in any way I can.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1142 on: November 06, 2008, 11:39:44 AM »

Does anyone think they will put the docs in pdf files? I cannot read the fox orlando pages, the print is too small. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: November 06, 2008, 11:47:18 AM »

Whoa. Out of the blue: Caylee accidental overdose?
Does that mean Casey is near confession and will locate the body?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1144 on: November 06, 2008, 11:53:26 AM »

I can't get George's interview!   Did he say he wanted to kill Cindy?

Lisa
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: November 06, 2008, 11:53:57 AM »

Does anyone think they will put the docs in pdf files? I cannot read the fox orlando pages, the print is too small. 
you can zoom in on the pages to make it easier.  go to page at the top by the printer icon, then to zoom, you can make it any size you want.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: November 06, 2008, 11:53:58 AM »

Lisa

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: November 06, 2008, 11:55:15 AM »

Lisa

No but he was apologizing to LE for Cindy bashing them to the media.

I remember you, Caylee.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: November 06, 2008, 11:55:49 AM »

We're hoping for that.  I am struggling to read George's statement...with my computer lenses on....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1149 on: November 06, 2008, 11:57:11 AM »

Lisa

Okay, I was reading the chat from Murt's site and that was mentioned.  Did not know if it was in the transcript or not.  His chat is hard to keep track of!

Lisa
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1150 on: November 06, 2008, 11:58:58 AM »

does anyone know if computer forensic is back sorry been away for awhile
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1151 on: November 06, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »

I just experienced my FIRST RIDE with MURT......wooo hooo 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: November 06, 2008, 12:00:27 PM »

Lisa

Okay, I was reading the chat from Murt's site and that was mentioned.  Did not know if it was in the transcript or not.  His chat is hard to keep track of!

Lisa

I think he said if Caylee is gone it is going to kill Cindy. I don't tihnk he said he was going to kill her but I did skim through parts of it.

I remember you, Caylee.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1153 on: November 06, 2008, 12:07:44 PM »

When Murt drove by Hopespring this a.m. there was a white toyota 4 runner rental.  He thought it may possibly be TES.  Anyone have any ideas why A's are talking & being nice to TM now?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: November 06, 2008, 12:13:25 PM »

does anyone know if computer forensic is back sorry been away for awhile

There has been discussion about Casey's computer search history, here.  I just was looking through our document and information threads and haven't found it.  Perhaps someone else has it close at hand.  The only thing more recent are the cell ping records, which, of course, I found.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: November 06, 2008, 12:14:54 PM »

Highlights posted so far:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-110608,0,5488005.story?page=2

More documents released in Casey Anthony case

Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writer

12:01 PM EST, November 6, 2008

Highlights from George Anthony's June 24 interview with two sheriff's detectives 12 p.m. Transcripts of the interview show that George Anthony told the detectives: "Where this is leading I don't want to think about it. I don't want to think about that but I had bad vibes the very first day when I got that car….I don't want to believe that I have raised someone, and brought someone in this world that could do something to another person."

Anthony spoke about the pungent smell that came from Casey's Pontiac Sunfire the day he picked it up from the wrecker-yard. Detective Yuri Melich asked Anthony to discuss what he initially told him about the odor.

"I believe that there's something dead back there," Anthony said. "And I hate to say the word human….I mean that law enforcement stuff that I did, we caught people out in the woods, in a house, in a, in a car. So I know what it smells like. It's a smell that you never…never get rid of."

Anthony continued, "When I first went there to pick up that vehicle I got within three feet of it I could smell something. You look up and you say, please don't let this be. Please don't let this be."

Anthony said he opened the car door and knew something was wrong. As he walked around the car to look inside the trunk, Anthony told detectives, "I think I whispered out to myself 'Please don't let this be my Caylee.' That's what I thought. That's what I, my heart was saying."

When Anthony and the wrecker employee opened the trunk, Anthony said he saw the garbage bag and a stain. Anthony said the stain was about the size of a basketball.

Anthony said the car smelled so bad he didn't know how we was going to drive it home. "I couldn't freaking breath (sic)," he said.

When Anthony got the car home and pulled into the garage, he said Cindy said, "Jesus Christ what died?"

"But then she said it in a way, she says, 'George, it was the pizza, right?' And I said, 'Yeah (affirmative), it was the pizza.' And that's what I left it go at that, but. I'm sitting here as the grandfather, as the father, as George Anthony and as a guy who smelled the smell before years ago and you just never forget it. I even stuck my nose down on it and I'm, I'm concerned."

Detectives asked Anthony what he thought may have happened. Anthony brought up their above-ground swimming pool. Anthony said he and Cindy are "very religious" about keeping their gate closed and taking the ladder up.

Anthony told detectives about a day in June when Cindy called and told him the side gate was open and the pool ladder was up. Anthony said he told his wife he always shuts the gate and wouldn't have put the ladder on.

Alleged crash in Tampa involving Zenaida Gonzalez never occured
11:40 a.m. Casey Anthony had told her mother that Zenaida Gonzalez had been involved in a crash in Tampa in mid-June as was taken to the hospital for treatment.

Her mother, Cindy Anthony, doubted the story. Tampa police searched crash reports and could not locate a crash involving Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez during that time, the State Attorney's Office records show.

A check of local hospitals also turned up nothing on a patient admitted under that name.

Three women matching the name were found in the area and their information was turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Anthony had told her mother in June that she was driving behind Gonzalez on their way back home from Tampa and that Gonzalez - who was transporting Caylee Marie and another child - had a car accident on Interstate 4. Gonzalez had to be taken to the hospital, Anthony said. She told her mother she had stayed with Gonzalez until she recovered.

More reports of Casey Anthony behaving "normally" while her daughter was missing
11:35 a.m. Casey Anthony's friend, Dante Salati, told lead investigator John Allen that he and Anthony had gone out with several friends to Miller's Ale House, off Alafaya Trail, on July 1 - after Caylee Marie had disappeared.

Anthony never mentioned Caylee Marie during dinner, Salati said.

Salati also told detectives he lives at Sawgrass Apartments, the same residential complex the Anthony claimed she left Caylee Marie at with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Allen asked if Salati had heard Anthony mention Gonzalez, due to the proximity of his apartment to where she reported Gonzalez lived. Salati said Anthony never mentioned a babysitter. He also said he never met anyone matching Gonzalez's description.

Cindy Anthony asks: How quickly would you stop looking for someone you loved?
11:23 a.m. The grandmother of missing Caylee Marie reaffirms that she is prepared for the worst, but maintains hope that her granddaughter is still alive.

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best," she said in a statement released by Anthony family spokesman, Larry Garrison. "The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee. We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience."

DCF officials said Caylee Marie's safety "critically at risk"
10 a.m. Department of Children and Family records released today by the State Attorney's Office show that officials determined the missing girl's overall safety was at risk.

Casey Anthony "has lied to the police and refused to cooperate. The welfare of the child is critically at risk," the report shows.

State Attorney's Office released more documents on the Casey Anthony investigation
9:50 a.m. More than 500 pages of legal documents were just released by the State Attorney's Office as part of the Casey Anthony case.

Included in the documents are transcribed interviews of Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony; her most recent boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro; and friends Ricardo Morales and Amy Huizenga.

Other items included are AirTran flight records and toll records.

The Orlando Sentinel is reviewing the records. Check back for updates.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: November 06, 2008, 12:17:51 PM »

I know I am old...well that's what everyone tells me...but did I miss a link to the documents?  I like to download them to my computer and read them at my leisure.  Thanks to anyone that answers me.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: November 06, 2008, 12:18:18 PM »

Dante's interview is on the same link as Amy's....it is after hers. Hey, I rode with Murt this morning. Now, that is technology at it's finest.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1158 on: November 06, 2008, 12:19:42 PM »

Highlights posted so far:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-110608,0,5488005.story?page=2

More documents released in Casey Anthony case

Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writer

12:01 PM EST, November 6, 2008

Highlights from George Anthony's June 24 interview with two sheriff's detectives 12 p.m. Transcripts of the interview show that George Anthony told the detectives: "Where this is leading I don't want to think about it. I don't want to think about that but I had bad vibes the very first day when I got that car….I don't want to believe that I have raised someone, and brought someone in this world that could do something to another person."

Anthony spoke about the pungent smell that came from Casey's Pontiac Sunfire the day he picked it up from the wrecker-yard. Detective Yuri Melich asked Anthony to discuss what he initially told him about the odor.

"I believe that there's something dead back there," Anthony said. "And I hate to say the word human….I mean that law enforcement stuff that I did, we caught people out in the woods, in a house, in a, in a car. So I know what it smells like. It's a smell that you never…never get rid of."

Anthony continued, "When I first went there to pick up that vehicle I got within three feet of it I could smell something. You look up and you say, please don't let this be. Please don't let this be."

Anthony said he opened the car door and knew something was wrong. As he walked around the car to look inside the trunk, Anthony told detectives, "I think I whispered out to myself 'Please don't let this be my Caylee.' That's what I thought. That's what I, my heart was saying."

When Anthony and the wrecker employee opened the trunk, Anthony said he saw the garbage bag and a stain. Anthony said the stain was about the size of a basketball.

Anthony said the car smelled so bad he didn't know how we was going to drive it home. "I couldn't freaking breath (sic)," he said.

When Anthony got the car home and pulled into the garage, he said Cindy said, "Jesus Christ what died?"

"But then she said it in a way, she says, 'George, it was the pizza, right?' And I said, 'Yeah (affirmative), it was the pizza.' And that's what I left it go at that, but. I'm sitting here as the grandfather, as the father, as George Anthony and as a guy who smelled the smell before years ago and you just never forget it. I even stuck my nose down on it and I'm, I'm concerned."

Detectives asked Anthony what he thought may have happened. Anthony brought up their above-ground swimming pool. Anthony said he and Cindy are "very religious" about keeping their gate closed and taking the ladder up.

Anthony told detectives about a day in June when Cindy called and told him the side gate was open and the pool ladder was up. Anthony said he told his wife he always shuts the gate and wouldn't have put the ladder on.

just read that Klaas, Georgie knows, imo, but can't go against Cindy yet
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1159 on: November 06, 2008, 12:20:12 PM »

I really feel bad for George.  I don't believe he helped in covering anything up.  He was actually throwing up after talking to detectives and that's when the interview ended.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.