May 20, 2024, 09:18:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 515086 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1120 on: March 03, 2010, 08:55:52 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

That pic of JAG in court in so chilling. That is the face of pure evil.

Thanks to all for all the links and info posted.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1121 on: March 03, 2010, 08:56:11 PM »

Amber Dubois' father reacts at Gardner's arraignment

4:39 PM
 By City News Service

http://www.delmartimes.net/news/266632-amber-dubois-father-reacts-at-gardners-arraignment
I pray the family gets some answers very soon  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: March 03, 2010, 08:57:09 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

That pic of JAG in court in so chilling. That is the face of pure evil.

Thanks to all for all the links and info posted.

agree!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: March 03, 2010, 09:05:17 PM »

This afternoon I checked to see how many sex offenders were in my area. Fortunately I love in a small town with lots of space around us. I found 7 within a 5 mile radius. I printed off all the information on all 5 (one is a woman), I printed off the information on all of them, made copies for the other 17 houses near me and distributed them to each house. I talked with those I could and left information for those not at home. I encouraged everyone to make copies and distribute to family and friends, schools and churches. this weekend I am going to go to the Elks club and post the information there. Kids play on the softball field there, sometimes late during the summer. If everyone will do a little we can hopefully ensure everyone in our little community will be aware of the animals living in our mist. Tomorrow I plan to post the information on the bulletin board at the state park just up the hiway and the county parks...all of which have trails where people run and walk and walk their children and their dogs......mile trail....often early in the morning......I asked everyone to do this for Chelsea

I need to do something to help ensure Chelsea's death has some meaning.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: March 03, 2010, 09:06:09 PM »

http://www.10news.com/download/2010/0303/22733356.pdf              Formal complaint just released.

TY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: March 03, 2010, 09:10:47 PM »

This afternoon I checked to see how many sex offenders were in my area. Fortunately I love in a small town with lots of space around us. I found 7 within a 5 mile radius. I printed off all the information on all 5 (one is a woman), I printed off the information on all of them, made copies for the other 17 houses near me and distributed them to each house. I talked with those I could and left information for those not at home. I encouraged everyone to make copies and distribute to family and friends, schools and churches. this weekend I am going to go to the Elks club and post the information there. Kids play on the softball field there, sometimes late during the summer. If everyone will do a little we can hopefully ensure everyone in our little community will be aware of the animals living in our mist. Tomorrow I plan to post the information on the bulletin board at the state park just up the hiway and the county parks...all of which have trails where people run and walk and walk their children and their dogs......mile trail....often early in the morning......I asked everyone to do this for Chelsea

Sunny, this is a terrific idea.  I live in a condo and I will research SO's in my community and distribute info to all my condo neighbors.  Thanks for the idea.  I will do it to honor Chelsea.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1126 on: March 03, 2010, 09:11:16 PM »

A few pages back Northern Rose(I think) posted info on JAG's mother. Everyone in that Family seems to have PHd's and it was listing all the children and grandchildren of this Anna O"Reilly.....Where does JAG fit into this family? His name was not mentioned as a grandchild.

I am wondering if he moved into the home with his mother when they moved to the current address. IIRC they have been there about 10 yrs.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: March 03, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »

Larry king on right now talking about the case. Ambers family will be on as well
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: March 03, 2010, 09:17:34 PM »

That is a great idea  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: March 03, 2010, 09:34:04 PM »

this is a great idea! everyone should do that...applause to you!
I check all the time for pervs in my neighborhood and in my grand daughter's neighborhoods...I try to stay on top of this..
this only tells us the registered pervs, however, we can't do anything about the pervs who visit in different neighborhoods with family or friends...what can we do to improve this? like Couey for instance...who murdered Jessica Lunsford...he wasn't supposed to be where he was either! 

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: March 03, 2010, 09:34:47 PM »

I am proud to be in the company of such noble and smart monkeys.  Thanks to all my fellow monkeys for all you do.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: March 03, 2010, 09:43:50 PM »

I am still hearing low flying helicopters-wonder what's up with that

Shell, did you ever find out what this was about?

No, I didn't...but, we are on the flight path of Miramar af base and maybe I am just more in tune to the sound of the helicopters this week, knowing what was going on.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: March 03, 2010, 09:47:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  A big thank you to all Monkeys who have been information forward.  It's much appreciated.   an angelic monkey

On the subject of parents of these monsters...I can't imagine the heartache and terror parents must feel when they suspect their loved one has committed such a heinous crime, but, in the case of JAG, his mother has been living this nightmare for years. IMO, she knows her son.  I'm going to hold out hope that she's cooperating with LE. 
I was also, but she and her husband it has been reported have left town.

I found an address for her in Boise ID. Coincindentally the second location of Baba Pictures is there as well. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: March 03, 2010, 09:49:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  A big thank you to all Monkeys who have been information forward.  It's much appreciated.   an angelic monkey

On the subject of parents of these monsters...I can't imagine the heartache and terror parents must feel when they suspect their loved one has committed such a heinous crime, but, in the case of JAG, his mother has been living this nightmare for years. IMO, she knows her son.  I'm going to hold out hope that she's cooperating with LE. 
I was also, but she and her husband it has been reported have left town.

I found an address for her in Boise ID. Coincindentally the second location of Baba Pictures is there as well. 
Thanks, maybe that is where she and her husband went.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: March 03, 2010, 09:52:56 PM »

A few pages back Northern Rose(I think) posted info on JAG's mother. Everyone in that Family seems to have PHd's and it was listing all the children and grandchildren of this Anna O"Reilly.....Where does JAG fit into this family? His name was not mentioned as a grandchild.

I am wondering if he moved into the home with his mother when they moved to the current address. IIRC they have been there about 10 yrs.

Dr. Barbara (Brin) O'Reilly is the daughter of Anna.  Brin is the owner of the house that the garage was spray painted and has the business Baba Pictures from that address.  The bio for Brin on Baba Pictures website states she is one of 8 children.  There are 8 names listed for Anne including Brin's.  I am assuming Anna was her mother and the other 7 names are Brin's siblings.  No grand children were listed. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: March 03, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »

Does anybody remember..off the top of their head...where the location of the cell phone of Ambers was when it was turned on the day after she disappeared?

Sunny, that is a great idea!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: March 03, 2010, 10:04:47 PM »

this is a great idea! everyone should do that...applause to you!
I check all the time for pervs in my neighborhood and in my grand daughter's neighborhoods...I try to stay on top of this..
this only tells us the registered pervs, however, we can't do anything about the pervs who visit in different neighborhoods with family or friends...what can we do to improve this? like Couey for instance...who murdered Jessica Lunsford...he wasn't supposed to be where he was either! 

Yup, this practice has been around for years so helping spread the word that others should join in the effort to keep our communities well informed & safe is an essential defense precaution to reduce these sick bassturds' opportunities to strike

AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: March 03, 2010, 10:15:52 PM »

Dr. Barbara (Brin) O'Reilly is the daughter of Anna.  Brin is the owner of the house that the garage was spray painted and has the business Baba Pictures from that address.  The bio for Brin on Baba Pictures website states she is one of 8 children.  There are 8 names listed for Anne including Brin's.  I am assuming Anna was her mother and the other 7 names are Brin's siblings.  No grand children were listed. 

I found a pic of Brin and Ron and it is a scholarship fund in Boise.
How sure are you that this is the right woman? The info is the same about her.
I'm afraid to ID her and then have to retract, kwim.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: March 03, 2010, 10:22:13 PM »

I found a pic of Brin and Ron and it is a scholarship fund in Boise.
How sure are you that this is the right woman? The info is the same about her.
I'm afraid to ID her and then have to retract, kwim.

So this is his mother and stepfather???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: March 03, 2010, 10:24:27 PM »

According to the other article, they are siblings?

I am confused.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.