May 16, 2024, 02:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 295783 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: April 06, 2010, 06:49:16 PM »

"Other documents released today provided insight into Krystal Holloway — who’s also known as River Cruz. Holloway said she befriended George Anthony and spent hours with her, but the relationship never turned sexual, WFTV’s Jeff Deal reported."

The relationship never turned sexual....I thought George and River had an affair....what am I missing?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: April 06, 2010, 06:50:30 PM »

My favorite part is Yuri Melich's report from the jail.  On page 8 into 9-  when Caylee was found a Chaplain was asked to warn Casey.  After visiting with him she told other inmates that a small child in a blanket inside a bag had been found....    the Chaplain had not been given that information- the only people who knew that were investigators..  and of course the murderer.
Casey's big oops moment!
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: April 06, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »

None, indeed.  You know, when my twins were babies and my husband and I both worked full time, and he was getting his MBA four nights a week, I could have used some time off.  It never occurred to me to drug them so I could party.  There is no way anyone rational could look at Casey as a victim--the only real victim is Caylee.

I agree. I finished college younger than KC with two small kids and a full time job and it never once occurred to me to knock out my kids to party. I never had time to party, but a little sleep would have been nice. I can remember just sitting on the bed reading my oldest one a bedtime story and falling asleep myself and her waking me up to finish the story. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: April 06, 2010, 06:51:57 PM »

My favorite part is Yuri Melich's report from the jail.  On page 8 into 9-  when Caylee was found a Chaplain was asked to warn Casey.  After visiting with him she told other inmates that a small child in a blanket inside a bag had been found....    the Chaplain had not been given that information- the only people who knew that were investigators..  and of course the murderer.
Casey's big oops moment!

WOW..........I did not catch that................awesome catch.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 06, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »

Well Georgie, the gig is up.  The gate guard at River Cruz' house recorded GA was a frequent visitor to her house!     How you gonna explain that one Cindy?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #845 on: April 06, 2010, 06:54:48 PM »

Casey's big oops moment!
Yes, and I bet Baez and company never read these letters, because some of this is damning and some of this is rattling nonsense. She went off script.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: April 06, 2010, 06:56:01 PM »

Well Georgie, the gig is up.  The gate guard at River Cruz' house recorded GA was a frequent visitor to her house!     How you gonna explain that one Cindy?

Cindy......."they are framing George"

There is a LOT of "planing" that miss Cindy is going to have to do after these letters - like HOW she acquired chloroform for KC to use on Caylee.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 06, 2010, 06:56:23 PM »

"Other documents released today provided insight into Krystal Holloway — who’s also known as River Cruz. Holloway said she befriended George Anthony and spent hours with her, but the relationship never turned sexual, WFTV’s Jeff Deal reported."

The relationship never turned sexual....I thought George and River had an affair....what am I missing?

It appears that this is a lie, I don't believe for a second that George was going over there because he enjoyed her company and the two of them enjoyed talking about the weather 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 06, 2010, 06:56:32 PM »

thanks for the ideas on how to get these letters on my computer...not working...I have a good adblock and my anti virus won't allow certain things on here...oh well,,,I will try a few other things...enjoying reading your comments though!
how could Bozo think that this would not have been harmful to Casey Ho??? he is such an idiot!
Cookie if you have a throw away email I will email the docs for you.

thank you! I do...bless you..bless you!!!
Angelina485@yahoo.com

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: April 06, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »

You're missing the intimate pics we waited for that never appeared. There's more to these sisters than we've been led to believe. My eyes are so tired I will have to look deeper into their motivations another day. If I'm lucky someone else will figure everything out and post here...........
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: April 06, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »

"WFTV highlighted that Casey said her mother, Cindy, called her a whore and accused her of lying."

Oh...so...Cindy can tell the truth when she wants to!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: April 06, 2010, 07:02:08 PM »

"WFTV highlighted that Casey said her mother, Cindy, called her a whore and accused her of lying."

Oh...so...Cindy can tell the truth when she wants to!

Away from cameras. Yeah.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: April 06, 2010, 07:02:51 PM »

She misses hugs kisses etc.....sigh but soon enough. 

WTH is she for real?  First off she isn't getting out and second who the he!! does she think would even entertain the thought of touching her???  OMG she is more twisted than a colored TV.
She is delusional if you ask me. And what is all the talk about religion?

Well, you know they say so many incarcerated find God in prison.

But if you ask me, she has carried this religious thing WAY too far.

Talk about delusional!

Way too far 

She's so ignorant but she's crazy like a fox, IMO.

BBM

Yes she is crazy like a fox!  I remember that at one point Jesse said she was able to become a chameleon to suit the people and situation she was in//and he was absolutely correct! 

I have only got through the first hundred pages..but they show her wheedling her way into this girls world and good graces.  Casey says what benefits her and what others want to hear..and puts herself in a good light in their eyes.

Casey is delusional..she keeps talking about what she is going to do when she gets out...
Hey Casey..listen up Babe..you ain't getting out.  You haven't found religion..and if your parents ever speak to you again you should be so lucky.  As far as Lee goes..I don't believe a word of what Casey is saying..I just don't..she is cunning..and enjoying herself way too much for my liking.

I especially like the part where she is so mad at Cindy for not coming to court one Friday and the next day meeting with Meredith V in Tampa, for hiring Conway..Casey dislikes him..for making money off Caylee..and wait Casey is writing a book herself..so how can her Mom talk about doing that..she has not changed one iota..Casey is still the same user and liar and player she always was..and always will be.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #853 on: April 06, 2010, 07:03:39 PM »

Okay, we need a vomiting monkey, STAT.  Casey refers to God as Daddy, (I can just hear her saying it in a little girl voice, gag me.)  Off on a tangent, this reminds me of the old horror classic, "Whatever happened to Baby Jane?"  Bette Davis as a grotesque former child star mincing and prancing around singing "I'm writing a letter to Daddy".  I think the defense is wrong, these letters are incredibly damaging.  Even her references to Caylee appear forced and unnatural.
Monk I have yet to get past page 5 in her letters.  I can't not yet. I have to take it in slowly. This is way too much for my monkey brain to handle. I have been so deep into this case ( Not that anyone else here doesn't feel the same way) I think a vomit monkey would be so appropriate. This is so not what I expected. Not that I knew what was to be expected. Her words written " are difficult enough to read- her handwriting style" and then to grab on to her words - there is so much information in short spans. I can't gloss over them. I am actually nauseous reading her words.  She writes as if she was sent away and is at Camp.  That she is getting ready to be sent home and all is well. Its so disturbing. The perception I find in her writing is so disturbing and OUT there .. not that she is insane. Not. She writes in 1st, 2nd and 3rd person. Within all of it she not once recognizes WHO she is and or Why she is where she is in Jail. So yes I agree a Vomit Monkey would be so appropriate.
Deenie, I'm there with you.  It's not what I expected, in fact it's worse.  She writes as if she expects to be published.  What I find hilariously disturbing is that I think she believes she is an Anais Nin, or Julia Child, or a Mary Karr.  Her use and misuse of words is just dreadful. You are correct, she does write as if she is away at summer camp, dishing the dirt on the senior counselors and fantacizing about the dreamy new intern.  (Insert Vomit Monkey here.)
I feel the same way. I can't though press myself further for now and read her detailed events. I cannot even express how much her written words disturb me.
This wont make sense - But years ago when I worked in an office - I was in purchasing and in charge of money spent/allocated.  My direct supervisor wrote in my review that was sent to my Big boss - it was written by him in his review of me as an employee .. " Myname" she is so honest and credible and backs up every penny spent- For liberty and Justice for all. He said He had never met anyone to this day who is this concise in documentation, yet is not anal. He added the Liberty and Justice for all as a quirk in his sense of humor. Because I believe in what is right. I am not perfect but I was, I felt I had to be in person in business. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I do believe that what we do in our positions in life - individual, parent, job, home, is an action that does at one point effect everyone. Everything is a choice and each an every choice we make in life - does not stop at one. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: April 06, 2010, 07:05:47 PM »

None, indeed.  You know, when my twins were babies and my husband and I both worked full time, and he was getting his MBA four nights a week, I could have used some time off.  It never occurred to me to drug them so I could party.  There is no way anyone rational could look at Casey as a victim--the only real victim is Caylee.

I agree. I finished college younger than KC with two small kids and a full time job and it never once occurred to me to knock out my kids to party. I never had time to party, but a little sleep would have been nice. I can remember just sitting on the bed reading my oldest one a bedtime story and falling asleep myself and her waking me up to finish the story. LOL
That is so sweet.  I remember those days well.  Casey obviously would never put anyone's well being ahead of her own.  One of the things that struck me was her near contentment in jail.  She doesn't have to deal with the real world, all choices are made for her, she is truly the center of the universe. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 06, 2010, 07:05:50 PM »

Casey's big oops moment!

WOW..........I did not catch that................awesome catch.

Still wading through the first 516 pages in part 1.

This is a WOW oopsie!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 06, 2010, 07:06:15 PM »

I just saw this and did I laugh, someone on InSessions called these letters ( Bible thumping lesbian love letters.)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #857 on: April 06, 2010, 07:08:02 PM »

I just saw this and did I laugh, someone on InSessions called these letters ( Bible thumping lesbian love letters.)
I feel it almost the same - Her/Casey's words of use are ...... UM yep.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 06, 2010, 07:09:08 PM »

I heard on one of the talk shows that the only picture that there was, was the one with River and George sitting in that restaurant (?) together, which I believe was a fund raiser...there were no other pictures it was said..no intimate pictures...

You're missing the intimate pics we waited for that never appeared. There's more to these sisters than we've been led to believe. My eyes are so tired I will have to look deeper into their motivations another day. If I'm lucky someone else will figure everything out and post here...........

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 06, 2010, 07:10:18 PM »

sorry...edited my own post...

I heard on one of the talk shows that the only picture that there was, was the one with River and George sitting in that restaurant (?) together, which I believe was a fund raiser...there were no other pictures it was said..no intimate pictures...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.