May 13, 2024, 05:24:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 305478 times)
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1680 on: December 15, 2008, 02:43:27 AM »

Messed that up-I wonder if that is the doll's clothes they found that is pink? The doll did not have her clothes on.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: December 15, 2008, 02:45:23 AM »

Messed that up-I wonder if that is the doll's clothes they found that is pink? The doll did not have her clothes on.

I looked at the picture with Yuri in it and I just couldn't tell what that pink cloth was, sorry. Good nite all, again.........
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1682 on: December 15, 2008, 02:45:33 AM »

I heard or read the eyes were shriveled though but could still hold many answers.

Good night Klaas - what a note to say goodbye on!!   

OMG, years ago we had a beautiful white German Shepard. Someone feed her anti-freeze.  We found her several days later. Her eyes were still a beautiful clear blueish grey but they were shriveled. I think that is almost a preservitive
when injested.  It has a sweet taste, easy to get an animal to drink. Surely this was not given to this sweet baby. I've heard it is a horrible death.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1683 on: December 15, 2008, 02:48:18 AM »

I heard or read the eyes were shriveled though but could still hold many answers.

Good night Klaas - what a note to say goodbye on!!   

OMG, years ago we had a beautiful white German Shepard. Someone feed her anti-freeze.  We found her several days later. Her eyes were still a beautiful clear blueish grey but they were shriveled. I think that is almost a preservitive
when injested.  It has a sweet taste, easy to get an animal to drink. Surely this was not given to this sweet baby. I've heard it is a horrible death.
no no want to talk about Dogs and antifreeze ... It is the very worst ... painful death

arrrrh no want to talk about that ... sorry for Your loss of Your Fur baby

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: December 15, 2008, 02:50:08 AM »

I just thought it interesting as this was just taken into evidence 10-26.  The Arrested part is interesting.  Thanks Klass.

I noticed that LE appeared to be looking at evidence that people were sending.   I know that particular photo was sent to LE so maybe that's why they questioned Ricardo about it.

IMO - Thank God Casey and Cindy wanted the FBI involved!! 

Good morning, sweetness!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1685 on: December 15, 2008, 02:52:47 AM »

whats this about pink clothes? sory i didnt get to catch up on the threads?? yea momma was a nakie doll..thats why it was sooooooo eery for me to fathom the fact that after caylee was dead her mom placed the naked doll in her carseat...like...a prop...symbolizing shes the only thing left to go in that carseat...i kno the dolly was naked because little girls do that..but the fact that caylee was found more than likely naked....thats just like...o dear.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: December 15, 2008, 02:56:03 AM »

Hey PJ.....I am so glad your doing fine and everything came out good with the surgery!!!!!  I have been so busy with work and stuff for the past few days but wanted to say, HELLO!!

It's always so good to see you HH.  Don't work too hard unless it helps the time fly.  

I had so so many pages to catch up on but finally I caught up and is that a GREAT feeling.  Whatever will you do once KC goes to trial?  Can you take an extended leave of absence?  I would have to if I worked outside the home.  It's nearing 2:00 AM so I'll head to bed and hope to see you and all of the Monkey Bunch later today.

Paula (PJ)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1687 on: December 15, 2008, 02:57:39 AM »

Here is a picture of Yuri at the crime scene. Do you see pink? Is that a blanket? Can someone blow that up?
These pics NO1ZLADIE.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: December 15, 2008, 02:58:05 AM »

can you  imagine trying to sift through all the dry leaves and debry trying to find the skeltal remains of a 3 year old, no wonder it is taking them so long,,,,,this is a picture of and Adult toe, just think how much smaller a childs would be and then you have to find 10 of them......OMG  I hate Casey!

If you happened to punish yourself and watch Geraldo tonight you would have got to hear the much esteemed Dr. Baden(not)explain how LE is actually sifting the dirt for evidence. He went on to say that they are not qualified to do this and anthropoligists should only be allowed this task. Now tell me, how many crime scenes have you seen where anthropologists are doing the work of CSI and ME. He needs to disqualify himself!
I hope he dont think everybody is so stupid as to think that anthropoligists need to be at every crime scene, CSI are trained to do this kind of work, thats what they do, does he think they found a dinasour or something!!!!!!! My God these people make themselves look stupid trying to be smart!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!

I believe in miracles!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: December 15, 2008, 02:59:11 AM »

Thanks klaas and PJ for blowing it up, I just saw that.

Smile

You're Welcome PinkAngel!!!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1690 on: December 15, 2008, 03:06:15 AM »

Here is a picture of Yuri at the crime scene. Do you see pink? Is that a blanket? Can someone blow that up?
These pics NO1ZLADIE.

o geez i hadnt seen that guys thanx..who knows what it could be..some of it is yuri's hand in his see thru latex glove..the other?? it is pink..but what could be it have been? For me i think it has nothing to do with the bag..simply because when handling such evidence..the bag probably was transported in its entirety...without having been opened..in fear of ruining fingerprints and such..and if they had maybe slit the bag open...i highly doubt they would be handling whatever it maybe..like i said before..they are good..they are crossing their t's and dotting their i's....if it is something...it might be that book she was reading..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1691 on: December 15, 2008, 03:07:05 AM »

Ok, I have been sitting here thinking about the latest little "if it is Caylee,Casey had nothing to do with it" crap.. I am losing faith in the people of the world as far as being able to draw a logical conclusion from facts put before them,thanks to the Caylee is alive supporters and so on, But then I read the posts of all my intelligent friends here and realize there are still people left in the world that can come to a conclusion by putting the facts together...
Fact:Caylee disappeared on or after 16 June,2008
Fact:Anytime anyone inquired as to Caylees where abouts,KC claimed her parents or the Nanny had her.
Fact:KC abandoned her car at amscot on or about 27 June,2008
Fact:When GA picked the car up from the tow yard,it had the distinct smell of human decomposition in it.
Fact:CA reported Caylee missing after finding KC alive and well at her bf house with no Caylee in sight.
Fact:KC was arrested and charged for lying to LE about what had happened to Caylee,claiming the nanny took her.
Fact:The real imaginary Zanny has never been found.
Fact:KC told her parents Caylee was close to home.
Fact:The skeletal remains of a child were found a minutes drive from the Anthony home,right around the corner in an wooded area KC had been known to "hang out" in.The remains have been linked to the Anthony home.
Fact:To date,KC Anthony nor her family have told the truth about this case nor have they honestly tried to find Caylee.There has been little to no cooperation.

Ok,my intelligent friends, from just those facts, what conclusion can you come to. Just from those.

I am off to bed now, will check back in the a.m.

Hugs to all. Sleep well.
We have to pray that 12 jurors will be willing to see the obvious and act upon the facts of the case. I served on a jury a couple of years ago ,a child sexual abuse case.The victim was 7 years old,testified regarding the abuse & I thought her to be truthful & believable.The teacher she reported this to testified.When we went to deliberate I thought we would have a decision in 15 minutes.Instead,it was like pulling teeth ! Two ladies and myself held out for conviction.When I saw we were getting nowhere I asked the foreman if we could watch the little girls' taped testimony before taking another vote & we were allowed .It seemed that some of the jurors were hung up on the fact that the victim could not tell the defense atty.what color the perps' boxer shorts were! Any way,we finally voted to convict & in my state the jury sets the sentence & as you might imagine that was another battle.Most wanted probation but 3 of us refused anything less than 3 years served time.The judge intervened & sentenced him to 3 years with 5 years probation.He met with us in the deliberation room & thanked us for our service & let us know we had made the right choice as this was not his first offence.I say this to say it is not too early to pray for this jury so that justice prevails for Caylee. Sorry if this is too O/T.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1692 on: December 15, 2008, 03:10:36 AM »

ok...nvm..his glove is blue...i have no clue..i hope its nothing from the bag...then the defense has their tampering with evidence, or messing it up before examining it..i dont know..i hope hes reading a pink paper

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: December 15, 2008, 03:16:05 AM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt?

Then we'd know she had been moved, since there were no such T-shirts at the time of her murder. But anybody can wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. It wouldn't have to be the family. I'm hoping they found something very concrete such as Casey's missing lanyard, her missing ring, or an earring of hers. Or that missing blackjack phone. That would be good. I can just see JB, too, freaking out as the possibility of winning his case sinks further out of sight each day, as more evidence is uncovered. I'm thinking Lee better get a lawyer, too. I think being enraged at the memorial is a little incriminating and over-the-top.

Hey I didn't say what's in that quote! 

Sorry, Quietmonkey, I haven't got the hang of this yet. The quote is actually you quoting goodnmad. At least, I think it is.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: December 15, 2008, 03:18:44 AM »

Okay all, I've got to get to bed.  Thought I'd add something I thought you'd all enjoy.  Might make you feel better with all this. Check this out : http://www.ocso.com/CrimePrevention/ProstitutionArrests/tabid/239/Default.aspx

Casey's new friends.

Oh, how awful.  Some of these are girls.  It makes me feel sad to see how desperate some people are.  One of the worst things of all, one is named Cailee.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: December 15, 2008, 03:25:03 AM »

Bearlyhere I thinks your in the room

Not really OT but kinda I guess but I hope you do not mind that I share this - If I am wrong to do so - Please hit me with a Nanner Peel ...

I posted this in the Lounge on my Holiday Kick off ...

Its not about Christmas, Its not about Caylee directly but it is About Her in my Heart and Soul .......

If I may share this link - of a song ... I won't do it again ~ Promise
This Video is almost too Close to Caylee -

It is For Caylee
Concrete Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwwy-g2wkc

I believe in miracles!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: December 15, 2008, 03:34:33 AM »

Thanks everyone for the jail video links!  Watched all of the videos, but one and have a question.  Cindy tells the detectives that she never called Casey in the middle of the night and told her to bring Caylee home (as Casey reportedly told Ricardo May 31st when they stayed with him).  Cindy later says except on June 15th.  However, IIRC, Cindy said on June 15th she had taken Caylee to see GG at the nursing home (per home video), then they went to GGrandmom's for a family dinner, came home, and she & Casey took a swim.  Then Cindy tucked them both into bed.  So, how did she call Casey and demand she bring Caylee home (during the night)?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: December 15, 2008, 03:39:56 AM »

I have never seen anyone fidget so much in my life!  Cindy must have been extremely anxious about the questions and choosing good answers, judging by the ankle scratching, foot shuffling, hand rubbing/wringing, paper moving, and water swigging.  Wow!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: December 15, 2008, 03:47:28 AM »

I tried to crop, enlarge, enhance contrast on the crime scene pic of the man with the pink object to no avail.  I am wondering though if it could possibly be Caylee's pink baseball cap (from the car seat pic with her baby doll).  It appears to be about the same bubble gum pink hue and roughly the same size as a flattened ball cap.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: December 15, 2008, 03:49:46 AM »

Well, it's very late here and I need to be up in a few.  Thanks again, for the links!  Have a good day!

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.