May 21, 2024, 08:38:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 111188 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: September 30, 2010, 06:04:07 PM »

Trimmy, I was hoping you picked that avi for us to enjoy!

I took notice of the headline you just posted:

Lawyers Hoping To Find Volunteer Who Searched Area, Found Nothing

Right away, I thought they must be looking for the person who read Baez last brain scan.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 30, 2010, 06:27:24 PM »

Trimmy, I was hoping you picked that avi for us to enjoy!

I took notice of the headline you just posted:

Lawyers Hoping To Find Volunteer Who Searched Area, Found Nothing

Right away, I thought they must be looking for the person who read Baez last brain scan.

Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: September 30, 2010, 06:36:57 PM »

Hi Desi....I never thought about Amy doing anything other than what she did....and I am sure glad she did.  So many people's lives have been forever changed by simply knowing Kc......and I honestly can't think of one person who would now standing up and say....I am glad I met Kc.....what a record. 
Hi Sunny and Desi,
I have to agree with you about Amy's integrity. Sweet Amy!
And it's kinda funny to think of knowing Casey... you are so right... what a waste. I try to look for a lesson in every mistake by Casey doesn't even fit into that catagory. Instead she has ruined and crippled everyone in her path.

She has done one thing.  She has given birth to the most wonderful little girl, who, by her very life, short as it was, has changed the lives and hearts of millions.  Caylee will undoubtedly be a catalyst of change for many laws to come, as she already has been (not bailing on your client).  We will forever remember that cute face and those eyes whose pools you can drown in.  How anyone could harm one hair  on that child's head, even if they were angry, goes so far beyond my comprehension that it brings me to my knees.  As much as we can despise what the Anthony family has done, they have given the world Caylee to love, cherish, and be a vessel of change.  Caylee was here, in her very short life, for a reason, (see  my signature line)  Caylee's mind is forever erased from all of the horror she lived through.

God bless you, Caylee, little angel with a huge burden.

an angelic monkey

Very nice post, Bearly.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: September 30, 2010, 06:44:38 PM »

Hi Desi....I never thought about Amy doing anything other than what she did....and I am sure glad she did.  So many people's lives have been forever changed by simply knowing Kc......and I honestly can't think of one person who would now standing up and say....I am glad I met Kc.....what a record. 
Hi Sunny and Desi,
And it's kinda funny to think of knowing Casey... you are so right... what a waste. I try to look for a lesson in every mistake by Casey doesn't even fit into that catagory. Instead she has ruined and crippled everyone in her path.

She has done one thing.  She has given birth to the most wonderful little girl, who, by her very life, short as it was, has changed the lives and hearts of millions.  Caylee will undoubtedly be a catalyst of change for many laws to come, as she already has been (not bailing on your client).  We will forever remember that cute face and those eyes whose pools you can drown in.  How anyone could harm one hair  on that child's head, even if they were angry, goes so far beyond my comprehension that it brings me to my knees.  As much as we can despise what the Anthony family has done, they have given the world Caylee to love, cherish, and be a vessel of change.  Caylee was here, in her very short life, for a reason, (see  my signature line)  Caylee's mind is forever erased from all of the horror she lived through.

an angelic monkey

Very nice post, Bearly.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 30, 2010, 07:23:21 PM »

Hi Sunny and Desi,

an angelic monkey

Very nice post, Bearly.

Watching issues and jeanie winer is on there they are saying its a victory for the defense about the duct tape after questioning the dr. g ??

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: September 30, 2010, 07:25:10 PM »

Hi Sunny and Desi,

an angelic monkey

Very nice post, Bearly.

Watching issues and jeanie winer is on there they are saying its a victory for the defense about the duct tape after questioning the dr. g ??

Did I post this?

http://wdbo.com/Player/100405541/

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: September 30, 2010, 09:46:46 PM »

Hi Sunny and Desi,

an angelic monkey

Very nice post, Bearly.

How can she say that?  It was a known.  It is only a victory if it changes things or is an unknown, this was known by all, even us bystanders.

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #427 on: September 30, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »

To add Music to the words written by Ms. Bearly For Caylee
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pwEcn2kgV0I?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pwEcn2kgV0I?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: September 30, 2010, 11:29:01 PM »

To add Music to the words written by Ms. Bearly For Caylee
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pwEcn2kgV0I?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pwEcn2kgV0I?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 01, 2010, 06:06:51 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/30/ijvm.01.html
Issue With Jane Velez Mitchell 09/30/10

Hey Pooky!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 01, 2010, 06:11:51 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-wesh-examines-new-defense-strategy-but-is-it-new.html
Casey Anthony: WESH examines ‘New Defense Strategy’ — but is it new?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on September, 30 2010 7:05 PM
New in Casey Anthony reporting tonight:

***WESH’s Bob Kealing highlighted what the station described as a “New Defense Strategy,” which probably isn’t new to anyone following the case closely.

Kealing turned to local attorney Richard Hornsby to explain that strategy: Point to a third party that put Caylee’s remains in the woods. “It rebuts what the state has been saying this whole time,” Hornsby said.

Yet that strategy could fall apart and hurt the defense if DNA of a third party isn’t found, Hornsby added.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

On Monday and Tuesday, the defense team will look at documents of Texas EquuSearch, the group that searched for Caylee.

“We now know prosecutors already have several sworn statements from Texas EquuSearch volunteers who say that that key area was submerged, increasing the likelihood that Casey put the remains there before the rains came and she was locked up,” Kealing concluded.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 01, 2010, 06:17:47 AM »

O/T
Cheney Mason has himself a new client.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-airport-pot-bust-high-profile-lawy20101001,0,3145731.story
Feds to seek forfeiture of planes, trucks and cash linked to 800 pounds of marijuana at Umatilla airport
TAVARES — As authorities trumpeted arrests in the largest pot bust in Lake County in five years, investigators said they would seek forfeitures of two planes, three pickup trucks and $30,000 confiscated by deputy sheriffs who found nearly 800 pounds of marijuana at the Umatilla airport.

The case is notable in another respect: Two of the suspects have hired high-profile lawyers, Cheney Mason, a member of Casey Anthony's defense team, and Donald Lykkebak, who defended lovesick astronaut Lisa Nowak.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: October 01, 2010, 06:22:49 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/30/ijvm.01.html
Issue With Jane Velez Mitchell 09/30/10

Hey Pooky!   

Good morning Trim -- You caught me catching up -- You look beautiful in your Halloween outfit.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 01, 2010, 08:54:27 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthony-defense-strategy-change.html

Friday, October 01, 2010
Casey Anthony Defense Strategy Change...Again?

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: October 01, 2010, 10:27:24 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

The Anthony Encycliepedia: Lee talks about Imaginanny

Posted on October 1st, 2010 by Valhall

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: October 01, 2010, 10:41:41 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for all the great links & comments-have been sick lately and not online, so it's wonderful to read your great coverage.  Thanks again-now on to WFTV & watch the coverage from yesterday.

I predict that when Judge Perry finally does explode at Baez, it will be at the perfect time and be satisfying to observe! lol

Ono, it is good to see you....I am sorry to read you have not been well. I hope you are on the recovery road and well will have you back soon. In the meantime do take care.  I hope your prediction comes to fruition....I wanna be there or at least watching when it happens!!

Hey Sunny-thanks for the kind wishes.  I caught a whopper of a virus from my toddler grandson and it threw this old body for a loop! lol    Word of advice:  Don't lick the spoon after feeding ye sickly toddler, no matter how much you love Gerber's bananas & don't want to see any of it go to waste. lol

Wait just a second you mean  you had bananas and you didn't share with the cage..shame on you..LOL on a side note sooo happy your feeling better.

LOL,LOL-thanks Rowie!!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: October 01, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for all the great links & comments-have been sick lately and not online, so it's wonderful to read your great coverage.  Thanks again-now on to WFTV & watch the coverage from yesterday.

I predict that when Judge Perry finally does explode at Baez, it will be at the perfect time and be satisfying to observe! lol

Ono, it is good to see you....I am sorry to read you have not been well. I hope you are on the recovery road and well will have you back soon. In the meantime do take care.  I hope your prediction comes to fruition....I wanna be there or at least watching when it happens!!

Hey Sunny-thanks for the kind wishes.  I caught a whopper of a virus from my toddler grandson and it threw this old body for a loop! lol    Word of advice:  Don't lick the spoon after feeding ye sickly toddler, no matter how much you love Gerber's bananas & don't want to see any of it go to waste. lol

Ono, I missed your reply yesterday....LOL....Ono, step away from the baby food!  LOL  Seriously I hope you are feeling better everyday....

I'll try to be brave & but I've always loved Gerber's LOL ..."one for you, two for me" ...lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: October 01, 2010, 11:29:13 AM »

I no longer have the least bit of sympathy, [ or whatever it was-maybe hoping someone in that clan was halfway honest---what was I thinking ???? ]  for Lee-they all are completely revolting.

Thanks for all the great links & updates!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: October 01, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

10/01/2010           Notice of Cancellation
of Deposition
10/01/2010           Motion
to Determine Reasonable Budget for Due Process costs, In a Capital case and Motion to Incur Certain Specified Costs

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 01, 2010, 02:18:10 PM »

Thanks Seeme!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.