May 03, 2024, 07:58:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 363021 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: September 30, 2008, 10:34:28 PM »

Hello  Monkeys......just got caught up here.........how is everyone tonight?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 30, 2008, 10:35:25 PM »

Also thinking, if the scenario of her murdering her child is true, then Lee needs to sleep with one eye open. 

Casey telling people she is getting the house soon, Cindy and George need to sleep with one eye open too.

They must have to be sleeping in shifts. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: September 30, 2008, 10:36:29 PM »

I'm trying to formulate the scenario the night of June 15.   Cindy confronted Casey about stealing from her parents and a verbal fight ensued.  This escalated ending with Cindy trying to strangle Casey...poor little Caylee must have heard this (possibly witnessed it) and
had to be frightened beyond belief.  Casey grabs Caylee and they leave the house.  This precious baby probably cried uncontrollably
as Casey drove around with nowhere to go....I think Casey snapped and either tried to quiet her with Cholorform or Xanex resulting in her death....OMG

Are you saying her anger for her mother outweighed her love for her child? That has also crossed my mind.

Shell, yes I do.  In her own words..."I'm a spiteful bitch".  I just makes me sick that this sweet little girl may have had to witness the fighting between her mother and grandmother.  I can only imagine how frightened she had to be...and I think this is why Cindy is lying through her teeth now.  She can't handle the truth of what she set into motion.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: September 30, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

Like her calling the house number from her cell, or vice versa.. w/out George or Cindy realizing it?  To get pings from the house.. while she did whatever she was doing, perhaps elsewhere.

yes, there are several calls between the home and her cell which appear to be on the same towers.  meaning she's either very close to home, or in the home.  perhaps she was looking for her phone, or the parents were calling her and she'd left her phone at home (hard to imagine as much as she talks on it, but she would do it for an alibi, IMO)

LOOK IN THE FREEZER!

Well, she did (per Tony) have chicken and freezer pops, so maybe she was making room in the freezer.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1464 on: September 30, 2008, 10:40:35 PM »

I have a question for you fellow monkeys.

If there was any avenue (to find Caylee) that LE hasn't approached yet to help find Caylee, and one was offered, do you think they should be open to this offer of assistance, even if it could be considered "unconventional"??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1465 on: September 30, 2008, 10:42:04 PM »

If there was any avenue (to find Caylee) that LE hasn't approached yet to help find Caylee, and one was offered, do you think they should be open to this offer of assistance, even if it could be considered "unconventional"??
If it is something that would require the assistance of Casey than its doubtfull that she would go for it.  The family members refuse to take lie detector tests as it is...IMO

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: September 30, 2008, 10:42:18 PM »

Hello HigherHopes, doing good tonight (got a cut and color today) but I am way behind in reading of posts so I feel a bit out of the loop.

That being said, can someone give me and the other folks just getting here a quick recap/highlights of todays events, if there were any. Thanks.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: September 30, 2008, 10:42:45 PM »

Do people really think that Casey buried the body in the back yard?  It is really hard to dig a grave, I am sure.  It is hard just to dig deep enough to plant a goodsized shrub or even a bulb.  I cannot see prissy little Casey wearing herself out digging into hard ground, and if she was able to do it, the grave would be noticeable.  I think it is more likely she had the idea of burying the body there, but she soon found out it was going to be impossible.  She may have dug some near the pool where there was an indentation or elsewhere and had the body out there for a while.  But I think she finally gave up on that idea.

I just don't see Casey digging a deep hole.  Maybe she hid Caylee in some toys within the playhouse.  George might have moved the playhouse to a new location when he put the pavers in.  Is that why he put the pavers down?  The dogs might have hit on the former location of the playhouse.  I have dug holes to plant shrubs and things in gardens.  It's hard to do depending on the soil conditions.  When Casey borrowed the shovel, she didn't have it for a long time so I doubt that the hole she dug was very deep.  I wonder if Casey tried to bury her under the sand box and then dragged the sand box back over the disturbed dirt.  Two different dogs did hit on the backyard and the trunk of the car.  I have no doubt that Caylee was in both locations.  Cindy tipped her hand when she said that George cut himself while putting the pavers in.  I have wondered if the backyard looks the same now as it did when Caylee was alive.  They had weeks to do changes.

The only thing I would like to add about the possible burial in the Anthony's backyard is that I recall when Greta walked through the backyard with Cindy, Cindy pointed out an area back in a corner near the porch -I think where she said when asked, that George had dug up a bush and transplanted it to another area so they would be able to move the plastic storage chest over into it's spot so Caylee couldn't crawl on it and get access to the pool. Considering the shrub would have had to be dug out-the ground would have been soft and easy to shovel aside to bury something else where the bush once was. Is it possible that Casey temporarily buried Caylee in the place where the bush was? Doing something as gruesome as this would surely cause one to wake at night in a cold sweat from a nightmare..........

That's what I think too, here's a pic of that corner.

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/53.jpg

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1468 on: September 30, 2008, 10:44:33 PM »

Does anybody have a link to the witness list?  I can't believe I cant find it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: September 30, 2008, 10:48:34 PM »

Does anybody have a link to the witness list?  I can't believe I cant find it!

I haven't seen a link yet.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: September 30, 2008, 10:49:47 PM »

4th_kids wrote;

Here's another view, notice all the toys pushed to 1 side, I can see how she could have laid Caylee on her side. Also, in your pic, is that dirt in the lid? LE would not have done that IMO.

No I doubt LE would do that-put the dirt in the lid of the sandbox. That is what I do when I am planting something, and have to dig a hole, don't want to throw the soil that has been dug up onto nearby mulch or lawn.....throw it in a sandbox or plastic sled, or tarp. It is easier than lifting up and into a wheelbarrow.

I agree so I wonder if it was Casey who put the dirt in there while she buried Caylee and forgot to take it back out? I think Cindy would have had a fit if she messed up the yard and once she put Caylee in the hole she dug, that was the left over dirt and when she dug her back out of that hole, she probably didn't fill it in all the way, hence LE saying there was a suspicious impression.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: September 30, 2008, 10:49:49 PM »

You know who I believe is gonna really help out the procecution when they go to court...........Jesse.....Boy I bet he will really hurt the defense really really bad.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: September 30, 2008, 10:51:32 PM »

I believe LE has done everything possible to find Caylee's remains.  I believe LE and the prosecution needs to be cautious about considering "unconventional" methods because something "unconventional" could very likely give the defense a cause for "reasonable doubt" when they come to trial.  There are very specific processes to be followed when investigating a case, and if they go off searching in very "unconventional" methods or places, then the defense might be able to say at trial that LE did not do their job properly.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: September 30, 2008, 10:52:24 PM »

Klaas I no there is a map from Casey's Pings but has anyone on here looked at the actual cell phone bill and did a map with the latitude and longitude??

TIA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: September 30, 2008, 10:52:24 PM »

You know who I believe is gonna really help out the procecution when they go to court...........Jesse.....Boy I bet he will really hurt the defense really really bad.........
Hi HH.

You know something we don't know 

Can I take a guess.  Thinkin it has something to do with when she came to his house to shower. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: September 30, 2008, 10:53:17 PM »

You may be right in that Jesse is believable and credible, and he can testify to the character and behavior of Casey when they were together.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: September 30, 2008, 10:54:19 PM »

Hi HH.

You know something we don't know 

Can I take a guess.  Thinkin it has something to do with when she came to his house to shower. 
That might be very significant.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1477 on: September 30, 2008, 10:54:52 PM »

Why because he passed the lie detector test.  IMO, he talked about Caylee's playhouse as a potential spot because that was already revealed by LE. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: September 30, 2008, 10:55:11 PM »

Will someone explain to me what the attraction of skulls is these days for a certain age group? Here in Cal, Ed Hardy is extremely popular and very expensive. What is going on? I notice skulls with some of Caseys saved photos. I don't know what to think about that.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: September 30, 2008, 10:56:34 PM »

LE doesn't seem to be paying any attention to the actual sandbox or the playhouse, so it doesn't appear that Casey hid Caylee's body in them.  They even used the sandbox cover to hold the dirt they had dug up.  Could Casey have possibly hidden her under the bamboo, but the dogs hit on the area where she had laid Caylee while she was digging?  I do know that bamboo grows very quickly and anything that she had dug up would recover pretty fast.  There is a picture a few posts back with Caylee sitting in the sand box.  Behind her is bamboo, so the sandbox was probably furthest back in the corner.  I wonder if she buried her under the sand box and then replaced it.
I believe she buried her either under the sandbox or the playhouse & then replaced it..

BINGO!!!

Considering a hit was made by two different dogs in the area of the playhouse ... I choose the playhouse.

I contend that on June 24th ... Casey confessed everything to her Dad and ... Caylee was taken from the area of the playhouse ... placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle and ... moved to another location.

I suspect the during the transfer the plastic bag that Casey had originally put Caylee's body in ... either broke or leaked and ... decomposition permeated the inside of the trunk.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.