May 13, 2024, 09:15:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 569563 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1300 on: June 27, 2010, 04:49:32 PM »

Norose ... I may have been adding to the rumor mill ... sorry.

I looked back at stuff I'd read and the 'LE hasn't checked the computer" came to my attention on the Oregon Live comments thread ... referring back to an interview done with bio dad ... I thought it was a KATU or KPTV interview ... but I've looked a bunch ... and I can't find it ...

I'm going with it being a rumor since I can't find it and watch it myself.

Still frustrated ... so I'm going back to work ... the problems there I know I can solve Smile

If I could solve everything ... Joran and Casey would be on death row ... and Kyron would be home.
I saw the computers not being checked over at In Sessions forum, there was a lot of talk about that yesterday. I know what you mean, I have work here to do, and I can solve that as well.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: June 27, 2010, 04:49:56 PM »

Norose ... I may have been adding to the rumor mill ... sorry.

I looked back at stuff I'd read and the 'LE hasn't checked the computer" came to my attention on the Oregon Live comments thread ... referring back to an interview done with bio dad ... I thought it was a KATU or KPTV interview ... but I've looked a bunch ... and I can't find it ...

I'm going with it being a rumor since I can't find it and watch it myself.

Still frustrated ... so I'm going back to work ... the problems there I know I can solve Smile

If I could solve everything ... Joran and Casey would be on death row ... and Kyron would be home.

He did say his computers had not been taken, it is on one of the interviews from that day. I don't have time to look though, sorry.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: June 27, 2010, 05:04:36 PM »

Cartfly--Breathtakingly hot is what I call it.  We still don't have any oil NW panhandle.  Thank you God!  Very odd to reopen the school.  I can't imagine that!  My son would not have been back without armed guards at every locked and bolted opening/exit known to the school.  Staynor it correct.  Don't know how I forgot because it was the first story of it's kind at my age then that I paid attention to.

Tracygirl--I have to agree with you too!  That school day was an accident waiting to happen.  I honestly do see how the teacher let his absence slip by her, sorry.  There wasn't enough direction/follow up that day, too much happening and the possibilty of his appointment.  Can't say she isn't to blame some but I do understand.  That school is so very small kinda hard to misplace a student though.  Maybe SM was having an affair or someone stalking her. I dunno.  This one confuddles me bad.  They need to check all repair crews not with school maintenance, school mant. crews, janitors, etc.  Like I said, this was announced on the billboard at the road.  Perfect opportunity for SO to creep up through the woods, tall grass.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: June 27, 2010, 05:10:53 PM »

One other thing I have to mention.  Crimewriter over at BlinkonCrime (sorry, still can't bring over links) mentioned that since Kaine worked at Intel maybe the kid finder chip they worked on may have something to do with it.  I don't really believe this is what happened but wouldn't that be just too coinkydinky if he was taken just to point out this purpose or need for.  I just couldn't get over how cold his interoffice email was.  I know some tech peeps can be sometimes mechanical with emotions but this was his son for goodness sakes!  Don't get mad for that last comment please.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: June 27, 2010, 05:18:36 PM »

One other thing I have to mention.  Crimewriter over at BlinkonCrime (sorry, still can't bring over links) mentioned that since Kaine worked at Intel maybe the kid finder chip they worked on may have something to do with it.  I don't really believe this is what happened but wouldn't that be just too coinkydinky if he was taken just to point out this purpose or need for.  I just couldn't get over how cold his interoffice email was.  I know some tech peeps can be sometimes mechanical with emotions but this was his son for goodness sakes!  Don't get mad for that last comment please.
I agree with you. I don't understand that comment over there about the kid finder chip, I don't believe this is what happened either.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: June 27, 2010, 05:42:22 PM »

I think Crimewriter was just stating that worse crimes have happened for very stupid reason.  Things some people believe in or are fanatical about.  Just that Intel was working on a kid finding chip and Kaine may have worked on it was weird.  Props to CW for bringing it up though.  I'm not into espionage/scifi stuff but you never know...
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: June 27, 2010, 05:44:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkey Friends..

May I suggest reading this article what an eye opener

http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/search-for-kyron-horman_12.html

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: June 27, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »

Oops sorry the link I thought was the eye opener....http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/politics-and-egos-search-for-kyron.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: June 27, 2010, 05:50:55 PM »

See this is the thing that makes me curious. The question with this case is how could a child just vanish and no one notice until the end of the day? It was noticed but it was blocked. Who blocked it? The teacher blocked it. I don't buy for a moment that the teacher was over stressed that day or she was too young, or it was her first year or she was deaf in one ear, or she was the victim of a bad system in place.

First off we don't know what type of system was in place but I bet it included to inform the office if a child goes missing. Did she? No

Second, she had helpers there during the one hour science fair, there were parent chaperons. How can you be so stressed as to not be able to recall if a student should be there or not and simply mark him absent? Had she seen him that morning? Yes she did.
Third, she is not that young at 30ish for goodness sakes. There are teachers in their very early 20's, fresh out of college and still living with mom and dad. This woman is in her mid thirty's. 

Fourth, the misunderstanding of the doctor's appointment. This to me is odd only because there were papers to fill out. She would have had to know the exact date the papers were due. I don't buy she thought this was a doctors appointment and I wonder if she was trying to place responsibility onto someone else. Kind of like, it wasn't me it was her. His backpack was there, if she believed he was at a doctors appointment that morning, then why didn't she wonder when he didn't come back to school? How long does an appointment take anyway? If this was an early morning appointment I would gather he would come back to school afterwards, right? Would he not come back to school? His backpack and jacket were there, that tells me if I am a teacher and believed he had an appointment, he was coming back. is that odd for me to think that? I don't think so because if he wasn't coming back why would he bring the backpack in the first place? so to me it is odd that the teacher didn't consider this.

I think what is happening is people don't want to consider the teacher because we have to trust our schools environment. Oh my goodness can you imagine if the teacher was an accomplice in this? Everyone would be shocked, completely and utterly shocked a teacher could do this. Why would we be shocked? Because of the perceptions we hold of our teachers, they are people who are loving and caring, woman and men who have dedicated their lives to teaching our children and do it with sacrifice and dedication. In many cases it is very true, in others not so much.  We simply cannot imagine a teacher could hurt a child or risk their safety in anyway. Sadly it has happened before and it could have happened here. When I consider everything,  I think the teacher's behavior is more hinky then Terri's, jmo. Am I right? I don't know but I sure wish we could explore this without simply discounting it.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1309 on: June 27, 2010, 06:13:01 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

The Guest said he is working "on that little boy from Oregon", cellphone was breaking-up during his conversation,  Grrr... it wasn't Denny, it wasn't Cobra, it wasn't the voice analysis guy, does anyone know who the fourth guest is please?

SM computers were not taken, but was her Cellphone confiscated?  They don't need the computer do they,
if everything is on her cellphone? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1310 on: June 27, 2010, 06:15:18 PM »

Thanks Seahorse!  I found this while sifting through the articles it is a pretty good timeline of accounts that day and the days following.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

Thank-you Newfie and I enjoyed your little story about your dog earlier.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: June 27, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »

[/quote]All great questions, I can't make sense of them either. They must have a ground keeper somewhere one would think, but it doesn't appear that they do. They have searched all around the school and outside the school. That must have taken awhile I would imagine after viewing those pictures.
[/quote]

No Rose, I read that due to the economy and cutbacks, the school cannot afford the groundskeeping. It was stated that whatever is done right now is done by parents who volunteer. Sad   How sad and you are right, it does look like it could be in a horror movie.

NCSunny

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1312 on: June 27, 2010, 08:05:30 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

This is my opinion only.....I have been reading and watching everything that has been put out about Kyron. How safe their school was and how everyone knew everyone by name. Noone could have walked away with Kyron without being seen, yada yada yada. Dear Lord you could have parked a tank beside the steps and no one would have seen it. What a dang mess. Do they have snakes in that area? The men of the community could take two Sat. a month and clean that freakin mess up. Geeshhhhhhhhh. Unreal

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: June 27, 2010, 08:38:11 PM »

This is my opinion only.....I have been reading and watching everything that has been put out about Kyron. How safe their school was and how everyone knew everyone by name. Noone could have walked away with Kyron without being seen, yada yada yada. Dear Lord you could have parked a tank beside the steps and no one would have seen it. What a dang mess. Do they have snakes in that area? The men of the community could take two Sat. a month and clean that freakin mess up. Geeshhhhhhhhh. Unreal

I am not sure this is correct but there is a door near to the classroom door and this leads out to the parking lot.
So if Kyron was walked to a few feet from the classroom and this is the last time someone reports seeing him (Terri), if he walked into the classroom was the person that took him in that classroom? If there is a door right there, could this person have asked him to help with something or to take something for them, would this have been enough of an opportunity for someone to snatch him?
So Kyron walks into the class and someone says, "hey Kyron can you help me carry these please outside?" Or says "kyron I need you to take these to a person just outside the door there", he obeys and follows orders so not to get into trouble, and boom he is snatched up by someone in a waiting car. Or he is asked, did you see that cool electric project in room so and so? This person tells him there is enough time before the bell rings go check it out. He walk into the room and he is bound and gagged, placed into a container and the person walks out with him.
I wonder who the at the school say they saw Kyron leave with Terri, have they been checked out? could they be helping too?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: June 27, 2010, 09:14:07 PM »

Wow, if this were my child I would accept his help, I would accept anyone's help.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 27, 2010, 09:16:18 PM »

All great questions, I can't make sense of them either. They must have a ground keeper somewhere one would think, but it doesn't appear that they do. They have searched all around the school and outside the school. That must have taken awhile I would imagine after viewing those pictures.
[/quote]

No Rose, I read that due to the economy and cutbacks, the school cannot afford the groundskeeping. It was stated that whatever is done right now is done by parents who volunteer. Sad   How sad and you are right, it does look like it could be in a horror movie.

[/quote]Isn't that sad that a school has to look like this? It makes me sick that with budget cuts so many things are ignored. That school looks down right dangerous.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 27, 2010, 09:17:54 PM »

It is unreal, and not only snakes, wondering if there were coyotes, and other animals, OMG a kid could go missing just in the grass alone, you wouldn't see a small child.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 27, 2010, 09:41:04 PM »

Bottom Line:

Terri Horman was not forthcoming about her activities on the day that Kyron went missing.  She was not forthcomng about her activities around the time she claim she dropped Kryon off at school.  Why?  For crying out loud her stepson was missing and whe was being deceitful.  Something is not right.  Lies are meant to cover the truth.  What truth was Terri covering.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: June 27, 2010, 09:47:20 PM »

Bottom Line:

Terri Horman was not forthcoming about her activities on the day that Kyron went missing.  She was not forthcomng about her activities around the time she claim she dropped Kryon off at school.  Why?  For crying out loud her stepson was missing and whe was being deceitful.  Something is not right.  Lies are meant to cover the truth.  What truth was Terri covering.

Janet

Always upsetting that a person is not forth coming, what is the purpose of this? Were there any searches today?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: June 27, 2010, 10:10:02 PM »

Bottom Line:

Janet

Janet are we sure she wasn't truthful or was it fact? I don't recall LE specifically saying she wasn't truthful. I think that is assumed because she was given a 2nd poly. But what if someone was saying something about her and LE wanted to check if it was true or not. For instance, a "witness" saying she was somewhere and she was saying she wasn't so they gave a poly to see if she was lying or not. We just don't know. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.