May 14, 2024, 10:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 569651 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2010, 04:06:16 PM »

Another link.  This channel actually works for me.

http://www.king5.com/home/NWCN-Live-Stream-66425277.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 11, 2010, 04:07:55 PM »

Step dad speaking. Pleading for Kyron to come home, they miss him and need him.

The dad now speaking. Thanking the community. The stress is showing on him and in his voice.
The 2 moms were embarrassing and crying. Step mom and dad embrassed and cryed after his statement.

These people are torn in two. They need support.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: June 11, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »

Great. Now it's over.  Am telling ya, this isn't my day. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2010, 04:11:23 PM »

Wykes it was very short. I think the looks on their faces should put to rest any doubt the public may have had. They are very upset, I mean very upset. ugg this is so sad. They love child.
pamomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 11, 2010, 04:13:12 PM »

I'm in tears after watching the family statements...they are clearly distraught, the sadness was palpable.  I can't wait to get home to my little ones and give them an extra tight hug tonight.  I can't imagine what those parents must be going through.

It also seemed clear to me that the parents and step parents are all on one team right now just wanting Kyron home. (what a difference from the family of Hailey Cummings)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2010, 04:17:27 PM »

Police check possible Kyron sighting in CA

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-check-possible-Kyron-sighting-in-CA-96163314.html

YREKA, Calif. -- Yreka, Calif. police were investigating a tip they received of a boy matching Kyron Horman's description.

The California Highway Patrol got a tip from a psychic in Idaho a few days ago that Kyron was in Yreka. Detectives in the small Northern-California community have been going door-to-door passing out fliers.

The local newspaper’s Website reported that Yreka police got a tip that a boy matching Kyron's description was seen at a local Wal-Mart.

Yreka detectives said they have seen the surveillance tape. In that tape, a boy who matches Kyron's description was seen with an older couple. The boy in the video was wearing glasses, but was not wearing the CSI T-shirt that Horman was reportedly wearing when he was last seen at school.

Yreka Police were sending the surveillance footage to investigators in Oregon to review it.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: June 11, 2010, 04:18:24 PM »

Wykes it was very short. I think the looks on their faces should put to rest any doubt the public may have had. They are very upset, I mean very upset. ugg this is so sad. They love child.

Thanks TG!  Yes this is so sad.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: June 11, 2010, 04:24:56 PM »

Police check possible Kyron sighting in CA

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-check-possible-Kyron-sighting-in-CA-96163314.html

YREKA, Calif. -- Yreka, Calif. police were investigating a tip they received of a boy matching Kyron Horman's description.

The California Highway Patrol got a tip from a psychic in Idaho a few days ago that Kyron was in Yreka. Detectives in the small Northern-California community have been going door-to-door passing out fliers.

The local newspaper’s Website reported that Yreka police got a tip that a boy matching Kyron's description was seen at a local Wal-Mart.

Yreka detectives said they have seen the surveillance tape. In that tape, a boy who matches Kyron's description was seen with an older couple. The boy in the video was wearing glasses, but was not wearing the CSI T-shirt that Horman was reportedly wearing when he was last seen at school.

Yreka Police were sending the surveillance footage to investigators in Oregon to review it.

Wow! I hope it is him!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 11, 2010, 04:27:20 PM »

I hit post too soon, sorry. Walmart has camera's everywhere. They should know what car they drove as well. Keeping fingers crossed! Hopefully we will hear more about this.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: June 11, 2010, 04:30:18 PM »

Wow! I hope it is him!

I do too!

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 11, 2010, 04:42:12 PM »

earful Horman Family Makes First Appearance

POSTED: 1:14 pm PDT June 11, 2010
UPDATED: 1:21 pm PDT June 11, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Members of Kyron Horman's immediate family made a brief, but tearful, statement Friday in their first public appearance since the 7-year-old disappeared a week ago.

Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Horman; his stepfather, Tony Young; his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman; and his father, Kaine Horman, all appeared before the media early Friday afternoon.

Kaine Horman thanked the community members who have been "interviewed multiple times" in an effort to find the child.

"Your memories and statements can help us find Kyron. We can never thank you enough for that help," he said.

Kyron's step-father also spoke, sometimes directly to the missing boy.

"You mean everything to us and until you come home, this family is not complete. Please, Kyron, keep up the hope. We believe in you," he said.

The family did not answer questions from the media.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23873745/detail.html#
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 11, 2010, 04:43:08 PM »

Well...i'm away for the weekend.  I hope on Monday morning I come on and there is news of Kyron.

Until then i will keep praying for him.
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: June 11, 2010, 05:00:23 PM »

Possible Kyron Horman Sighting Reported In Calif.

POSTED: 1:17 pm PDT June 11, 2010
UPDATED: 1:25 pm PDT June 11, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› PrintPORTLAND, Ore. -- Police in Northern California have forwarded Walmart surveillance photos to Multnomah County deputies after a possible sighting of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Yreka Police Detective Steve Fahrney said a child matching Kyron's description was seen at a Walmart store Thursday. The boy was with an elderly man at the time, Fahrney said.

It was the third tip this week relating to Kyron being in Yreka.

On Monday, a self-proclaimed psychic called California Highway Patrol from Idaho and said Kyron was in the northern California city, Fahrney said.

There was also a report from someone staying at Motel 6 in Yreka. That person called police to say a boy who looked like Kyron was seen with an elderly couple.

Fahrney said officers have sent still photos of the Walmart surveillance video to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. They also plan to send the video.

Kyron has not been seen since June 4.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23873858/detail.html
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 11, 2010, 05:03:52 PM »

lol sorry wykes i guess we psoted this about the same exact time lol
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: June 11, 2010, 05:05:18 PM »

During the news conference today with LE, did anyone catch what he was saying about it being the one year anniversary of something? What happened last year? I didn't catch it and I cannot get to a replay of the news conference.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 11, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huW1p1RovQY

Here is youtube video of the news conference with the parents for those that missing it.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: June 11, 2010, 05:24:13 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4P3vGDow8&feature=related

This video at .45 sec shows a Skyline school tall sign that says
June 4th
I.B. Inquiry expo 8-10AM
Talent Show 1:2:45

This thing was advertised with times and everything. ....
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 11, 2010, 05:35:23 PM »

YREKA, Calif. -- Police in Yreka, California say the boy in surveillance video from a local store is not missing Portlander Kyron Horman.

An Iowa psychic had called the California Highway Patrol June 8 suggesting that Horman was in the Yreka area.

Lt. Dave Gamache says another caller thought he spotted the boy at a Wal-Mart in Yreka.

Detectives obtained surveillance video from the store and have now ruled out the possibility that the boy was Kyron Horman, Lt. Gamache said.

Horman has gone missing since last Friday, when he vanished after a science fair in Portland.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #218 on: June 11, 2010, 07:42:59 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/boy_spotted_in_walmart_is_not.html

Posted within the hour - Not Kyron with Couple

snipped:
A young boy seen in a Walmart in Yreka, Calif. is not missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Police in the 7,300-person town, on Interstate 5 just south of the Oregon border, said they received a report that Kyron was seen at the superstore Thursday with a man and a woman. News accounts of the sighting — along with video surveillance showing a boy matching Kyron’s description in the store — created a buzz and brief hope that the eight-day search could be over.

An officer who went to Walmart today to investigate further spotted the couple with the boy. They happened to be shopping there again.
 It was not Kyron, but even the officer thought the resemblance was strong, said a police employee who declined to be named.
 The couple turned out to be the boy’s grandparents.

--
Lord this is just so ... uck.
I had the news on early early this morning. They mentioned Kyron on the ticker running below ..the live stream of news.
It said the statement of Law Enforcement do not believe that there is foul play and or this is a kidnapping.

Well WHAT is it then? It reminds me so of Sandra Cantu. When they released the same very statements. Not feeling that Sandra was kidnapped.
Venting here - Somebody who has the power in the legal system has to REVAMP the Amber Alert System - Nationally. For EACH State.

Kyron's info should have been shot out to all and everyone - Immediately that he is a Missing child. His last known Location and what he was wearing and his description. This " We do not have a Vehicle" in order to issue an AMBER alert is Insane. With all the technology we have today with texting, twitter, you can get your voice mails typed as they come in on your computer screen(at home/work) - All the Highways that have the bulletin boards with flashing messages. There is NO excuse that Kryon's life be put in jeopardy for the first hours he was missing. ( All children) 

For those "idiots" who make false claims throw their Axxes in Jail - for anyone to report a child missing as a joke, or a false claim on purpose ..( which the powers that be contend to be part of the reason why - they do not issue Amber Alerts on every child missing) That the system will be abused... I think we are all "over it" for their excuses of why.... they will not issue a Amber.
Kryon is not a teen. He cannot drive a car. He didn't just run away. He is a innocent little boy. I find that the system has failed him. ( has failed many of our nations children)
rant over ......

My heart/head is telling me that someone is Lying through their teeth on this one. Who that is ?? I don't know.
Kryon I hope you are found soon - SAFE.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #219 on: June 11, 2010, 08:22:47 PM »

Two nights ago I was thinking about Kyron and kicking it around in my head of what possibly could have happened with him ( at the school / within or on school property)
Which made me think of another child, same age, with the school being key, .... Little
Tori Stafford. 8 years old. Victoria Stafford from Canada. ( No Amber Alert was ever issued for Tori either) 
She went poof at her school. What happened to Tori? That it was found out that a person of Bio Mom's past  - led Tori away from the school that day. Tori not knowing that this 18 year female had her death planned.
Snipped:http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/10815--the-tori-stafford-case-twists-turns-tears-and-an-arrest
April 8, 2009
The day that changed the life of an entire town begins innocently, as little Victoria Stafford leaves school on her way home. She was supposed to be walked back by a family member who wasn't able to perform the chore that day. Instead, not far from where she left class, the little girl is met by a woman wearing a white puffy jacket. A distant security camera catches the mysterious figure as she gets the girl to go with her.

It doesn't appear Tori is struggling and it looks like she goes with the person willingly, leading police to conclude it's likely she knew her apparent captor.
It will continue to be both the best and the worst of clues for Oxford Community Police. It's the only video they have of what happened to the child, but it's so grainy and difficult to see that it provides few answers.

We all recall this video  - the school had cameras and Tori was last seen walking with a unidentified female.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h65X3YBpfy4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/h65X3YBpfy4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Tori's parents were torn apart by the media. Both of them.  Guilt by association for the Bio-Mom?  Tori's Mother "rumored purchased drugs" from this young woman, "Terri-Lynne McClintic" in the past. Had connections within the same circle of people, at one time.   Terri-Lynne McClintic 18, and her boyfriend Michael Rafferty were arrested for the kidnapping, assault, murder of Tori.

Tori to date is still waiting for her Justice
this just days ago on her case - trial to be sometime in 2011
http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/78309--one-of-the-accused-in-tori-stafford-s-murder-will-go-straight-to-trial
--
Someone knows something I think or its not being said - within Kyron's disappearance.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.