May 21, 2024, 04:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 292564 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #820 on: July 06, 2008, 09:41:41 AM »

Capslock - Let me ask your personal opinion.  Could Karen Janssen and Jan van der Straten have wanted to do the RIGHT thing but could they have been stopped by Deutekom?  Were their hands tied by Deutekom?

KAren and van der Straten wanted the case to come out, but Deutekom had them already under his control....in the OM notting get done without the aproval of duetekom...He is the one that tells Mariam what to say and when to say it.

and then there is Rudy Croes which is the minister of Justice, has the title but no power...he is like Hans Mos. The power is in Hendrick Croes who is the brother of Betico Croes which is the uncle of Rudy Croes.

Hendrick Croes is the back-office (where things are beeing run from) but with no title. In the last election, Rudy croes could not be Minister of Justice and so they made a deal where he will be the front (Puppy say all guy) and Hendrick the real Minster Of Justice. in the eyes of the true MEPS party supportes, they believe that Rudy is running the show but he is not).

Teresa was placed there by Hendrick Croes and so was Marian. both hands where tied down since this guy Duetekom was send protect the blunders that Rudy Croes was commiting... This guy hands are in all the mayor organisation including the UN.

For the case in 2004 we Read what he presented to the court and it was all a fabrication based on what he knows about you.
e.g. if you are an expert in some thing, he will use that knowlage to potraay that since you know about something, that means that the possibility is that you have done it. (So how can you proed that you can not have done it).

In the case of Natalee, Joran boost but he did not do it, but since he boost, he wanted the game to continue and so they stoped him right in there. He will not boost any more.

If I had to call some one to question, I will start with Duetekom and Rudy Croes and the prime Minster and Hendrick Croes.
Steve Garido Croes Jr.

I have questions.
How long has Duetekom been in office and how long are they(whatever his title is)supposed to be in office?
Does anyone know if Beth and Dave ever met Duetekom or ever had dealings with him?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: July 06, 2008, 09:43:03 AM »

Klaas - in the screen shot above, which I also read yesterday - it says that the conspiracy was hatched at the hospital.

Who believes this stuff? Like the AVP all got together at the hospital and conjured up this entire melodrama to take down the Croes Bros. And on top of that - the AVP found a cop gullible enough to throw himself in front of the Croesmobile and risk death.

This is remarkable. I didn't know there were such daring individuals on Eunuch Island.

It's an oldie but a goodie - whatever you are doing - accuse the otherside of doing that same thing and deflect attention from yourselves.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: July 06, 2008, 10:03:59 AM »

I've never said I work for SBS News. Not online and not even really through any personal e-mail contact I've had with any poster on this case; although I once told Fash. from RU & Lisa might have figured it out.
It's not a big thing; it's just that I like to keep certain things private...I also don't share my name or e-mailaddress with just anyone. I don't feel that freely when it comes to the internet....that's all. Would like to keep some feeling of anonimity.

But no matter where I work: I'm able to watch complete interviews sometimes; not a couple of quotes here and there. And I see reactions from people / lawyers / ALE in our agenda when something is up in this case.
Interviews / reactions / quotes don't change because of the channel / programme that does the interview BTW; the person stays the same.

GBMW why do you say  things like this on this forum :

Because of my job and being Dutch I see / hear more & I can interprete things a bit better than you.

And you work for the dutch Broadcast SBS NEWS you said many times
SBS has not a daily news program only Hart van Nederland and that is a kind of regional Sensation news ,not serious and only dutch news .
so don't play blufpoker here to the *******
Here is a program screen shot 6 juli 2008

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: July 06, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »

Things are usually black and white to me.  Either I believe the person or I don't.  That's how I am when I view things.  I feel the same way as ******* does about Patrick.  There are people who don't.  We all have different thoughts about the subject.

This has gone on since yesterday and I'm tired of reading about it and I don't want to see fighting.  I say let's move on a drop the subject.

That's your right...and nothing wrong with that at all.

It's easy for you to say drop the subject though...you're not the one that's been called a stupid, crazy, lying wheasel for no reason by a mod.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:20:02 AM by klaasend » Logged
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: July 06, 2008, 10:11:51 AM »

Klaas: would you be so kind to fix up my last post...something went wrong with the quote thing because I wanted to leave out the previous post. Sorry & thanks!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 06, 2008, 10:42:59 AM »

I don't believe GBMW's employment was general knowledge (other than working in media). Perhaps reference, to her employment, should be removed??   

Points can be made without "outing" someone...IMO
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #826 on: July 06, 2008, 10:45:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
More questions and thoughts:

Is Patricks book in english?
Are there any more translations?

Did the Monkeys who went to the most recent carib trade show take any pictures?Did they still protest?.....even though I find it hard to believe aruba would just back out of this advertising venture.

For the record I do not like Patrick either but I don't think joran and Patrick were in this together IMO(I think Patrick is a thug who got another thug to go on camera to expose just a little more in this case,even if 75% of what joran said was lies.....he is still out in the media yapping away.That's a good thing.)
I STILL believe and hope that Peter will be doing a show on all the corruption on aruba and include all the corruptions that happened in Natalee's case.
I can't lose hope that there WILL be justice for Natalee.....I just can't.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 06, 2008, 10:50:08 AM »

Klassend, I found some more pictures I think the monkeys might want to see, but there are so many.  Would you look at them and post some for me?  Thanks so much.   arubanger.multiply.com/photos

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: July 06, 2008, 10:55:39 AM »

I know everyone is busy right now...fighting and all..but would someone please help me out here.  Caps has told me that Hendrick and Rudy are not brothers.  He has also told me that Rudy is Betico's nephew.  If we could just nail this small point down I think it would go a long way to explaining the Steve Croes/Simian/Merian connections. Those of us in the Shango forum have been around in circles with this for some time...now I need more imput.  Please and TIA.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: July 06, 2008, 11:09:20 AM »

I know everyone is busy right now...fighting and all..but would someone please help me out here.  Caps has told me that Hendrick and Rudy are not brothers.  He has also told me that Rudy is Betico's nephew.  If we could just nail this small point down I think it would go a long way to explaining the Steve Croes/Simian/Merian connections. Those of us in the Shango forum have been around in circles with this for some time...now I need more imput.  Please and TIA.

Lala's - I just put this together.

They sure look alike. Must be the family goat genes.

I understood they were brothers. But, Caps would know better than anyone. Maybe they are not brothers.

+++

beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: July 06, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

Hi Lala

Maybe this will help...back on page 40 of this thread Caps said this:

and then there is Rudy Croes which is the minister of Justice, has the title but no power...he is like Hans Mos. The power is in Hendrick Croes who is the brother of Betico Croes which is the uncle of Rudy Croes.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 06, 2008, 11:19:39 AM »

I understood they were brothers. But, Caps would know better than anyone. Maybe they are not brothers.

Good morning everyone,

No wonder Rudy wears that ridiculous beard.  It didn't look so funny on Betico, kinda suits him. 
If Rudy also wore glasses, maybe I wouldn't be reminded of "Planet of the Apes" every time I look at him.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: July 06, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »

Klassend, I found some more pictures I think the monkeys might want to see, but there are so many.  Would you look at them and post some for me?  Thanks so much.   arubanger.multiply.com/photos

There are some interresting photos.  I'll post the direct link to the site and people can look around.

http://arubanger.multiply.com/
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #833 on: July 06, 2008, 11:29:20 AM »

Good morning everyone,

No wonder Rudy wears that ridiculous beard.  It didn't look so funny on Betico, kinda suits him. 
If Rudy also wore glasses, maybe I wouldn't be reminded of "Planet of the Apes" every time I look at him.

Kinda like Steve Croes sports a billy goat's gruff!

Dude, I'm telling ya...one of them Croes boys got horny and went fishing

around the woodpile one

stormy night.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 06, 2008, 11:32:00 AM »

Sent you a suggestion via email. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 06, 2008, 11:33:34 AM »

arubagirl:

First of all, the big problem is Rudy Croes, since apparently the Netherlands has been making noises that they do not approve of him as Minister of Justice. Big drama among Rudy's supporters, with the words "meddling in autonomous affairs" being heard the most often. See, the problem with that sentiment is that the Netherlands does still give us money. So they do appropriate a right to have some say in who is going to actually spend the money. Unless we manage to be completely on our own (yeah, right), we're just going to have to grin down and bear it.

Rudy, magnanimous guy that he is, has let it be known that he is willing to settle for the Ministry of Tourism, on the condition that his brother, Hendrik Croes, becomes Minister of Justice.

Hendrik Croes.

Excuse me while I have a good laugh.

See, if there is one corrupt person on this island, it's Hendrik Croes. The Netherlands is never going to accept Hendrik Croes. The thing is, that Rudy Croes surely must be savvy enough to know this, so I'm wondering if he's forcing a showdown between MEP and the rest of the people who are loyal to MEP because of Betico Croes (founder and revered late leader of MEP). As Nel said: 11 (majority) - 1 (Rudy?) = 0 (no majority)

http://arubagirl.typepad.com/lost_in_smallness/2005/10/index.html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: July 06, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »

Good morning everyone,

Helen, does this help?

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: July 06, 2008, 11:37:14 AM »

Lala's  - according to AG's website they are brothers.  AG is into geneology.

http://arubagirl.typepad.com/lost_in_smallness/2005/10/there_was_an_el.html

Political Ponderings
There was an election. Mep won the absolute majority (11 seats in parliament).

So, forming a cabinet would be a piece of cake, right?

Wrong.

More than a month has passed and we still haven't gotten any firm decision on who is getting what ministry. I suppose that splitting the loot is a complicated process.

First of all, the big problem is Rudy Croes, since apparently the Netherlands has been making noises that they do not approve of him as Minister of Justice. Big drama among Rudy's supporters, with the words "meddling in autonomous affairs" being heard the most often. See, the problem with that sentiment is that the Netherlands does still give us money. So they do appropriate a right to have some say in who is going to actually spend the money. Unless we manage to be completely on our own (yeah, right), we're just going to have to grin down and bear it.

Rudy, magnanimous guy that he is, has let it be known that he is willing to settle for the Ministry of Tourism, on the condition that his brother, Hendrik Croes, becomes Minister of Justice.

Hendrik Croes.

Excuse me while I have a good laugh.

See, if there is one corrupt person on this island, it's Hendrik Croes. The Netherlands is never going to accept Hendrik Croes. The thing is, that Rudy Croes surely must be savvy enough to know this, so I'm wondering if he's forcing a showdown between MEP and the rest of the people who are loyal to MEP because of Betico Croes (founder and revered late leader of MEP). As Nel said: 11 (majority) - 1 (Rudy?) = 0 (no majority)

Then there is the problem with the newcomers, such as Adi Thijsen and Dino Croes. They have both received a lot of votes, and it only stands to reason that they want a piece of the Ministerial loot. As things are going right now, they are going to be passed over for ministerial positions, which has got to piss Adi Thijsen off, as he is emininently qualified for the position of Minister of Justice, surely much better than either Rudy or Hendrik Croes.

Also, it doesn't bode well for the future of this country that the party with the majority can't make up its mind about who gets what, since Arubans are going to have to wonder how decisions that really matter are going to be made, if there is so much acrimony among the party bosses.

If things continue this way, the governor will be forced to call for new elections. God help us all.

Good thing I didn't throw out my campaign stuff.

Posted by arubagirl on October 31, 2005
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 06, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »

Thanks for the photo links. I love this one.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 06, 2008, 11:43:58 AM »

Help from some of our Dutch posters, please!

Caps posted that Rudy and Hendrick are not brothers. He has posted this twice before in Shango and I have checked on it and found articles referencing them as brothers....LOL...He didn't answer my questions on it either!

Can we please find out for sure, one way or the other?

i've read many times that Betico, Rudy and Hendrik are brothers.
Betico died in 1986.

Hendrik used to be justice minister from 1989 until 2005 (at times when the AVP was in the opposition).
Rudy became justice minister in his place in 2005. Rudy doesn't have a law degree. Hendrik does.

http://www.historiadiaruba.aw/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.