May 13, 2024, 04:54:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 300138 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2009, 01:23:45 AM »

Goodnight, my Monkey friends..
sweet dreams and God, please keep Haleigh safe and bring her home where she belongs..

Amen.

God bless all you sweet monkeys and thanks again for being so welcoming. Most places, when going through ugly stuff like what has happened here recently, would eyeball newcomers like us and perhaps be cynical like a "certain" place is in a very warped way. The atmosphere wouldn't remain so welcoming. You've stayed kind to all the newcomers here. Thanks! And the "drama" hasn't deterred you a bit from trying to do all you can to help find sweet little Haleigh. This is just one example of many that helped us decide to join SM. You're all VERY different... and it's appreciated very much.

Nick and Nora
Proud to be Scared Monkeys!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: March 05, 2009, 01:24:45 AM »

Thankyou Tricia and mods........
if this gets dangerous for our girls in Fla, can we go to members only??
I can't even imagine how it would be to be so close to any crime such as this one.
My heart goes out to our Fla. girls!

This was just posted over yonder, and this is what I mean by FOS, I live in Florida, I went to Putnam county, just what do they think is going on in that small town, they act like this is the Mafia... whatever... there's nothing more going on there then what goes on in every small town around here, and believe me, if things were that bad I believe Putnam would have made and appearance in the local news way before now!  This is just one small town family that got in trouble of their own making and I dont see people from that town just all of a sudden getting killed for talking 0n the internet and not really saying anything that hasnt already been said to begin with!   Please, if you think Putnam County is scary then come here where I live, redneck country will really give you something to worry about.......gosh

Yeah, I see what you're saying!  Good example of the fear being built up over there.   

My middle son lived right near this town for about a year before he moved to Tampa.  Since he used to live so close, I've been telling him about this case.  He's watched a bit of it on the news too.  When I started telling him this latest stuff, he was looking at me sideways.  lol  And saying.. "Ermmm mom, WTF?  That little hick town isn't Miami or something, ya know?"      In Tampa he lived right across from Pinellas Park, where Ron went for the tatoo.  Says if anything, that's where Ron could have hooked up with some bad dudes.  Am sooooo glad my son is back in Nebraska again.  lol

IMO, there's no need to get everyone over yonder all worked up about something that very likely isn't true.  Might be a redneck area, yet not much different or dangerous than any other small town USA.   Also, IMO, the dangerous part was likely brought on by Ron supposedly robbing a drug dealer, and the fallout from that.  That could occur anywhere.  And not likely so very dangerous for anyone discussing it, such as on an online forum, etc.

I'm glad that your son is in the heartland again, the way it reads from these "FL girls" , Satsuma is home to the catfish cartel, all these characters are rough around the edges but  bad guys with gangsta hit men, I don't believe it.

It's almost like a mass hysteria is being spread by a few, if it was that dangerous with enforcers behind every tree, it makes no sense for them to be talikng about their children at school, their house general location but to a local, they could probably figure it out.

Thanks mizjay!  And yeah, I agree with you.  If life were indeed that dangerous, I doubt they'd come online and be giving such info as their general location, etc.  Who does that anyway, even living in the safest places? 

Am thinking that with all the SO's in that area, that's likely the worst danger.  Heck, out in Cali we lived surrounded by two gangs, the Bloods and the Crips.  Ya learn who not to piss off, that's all.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: March 05, 2009, 01:27:15 AM »

Goodnight, my Monkey friends..
sweet dreams and God, please keep Haleigh safe and bring her home where she belongs..

Amen.

God bless all you sweet monkeys and thanks again for being so welcoming. Most places, when going through ugly stuff like what has happened here recently, would eyeball newcomers like us and perhaps be cynical like a "certain" place is in a very warped way. The atmosphere wouldn't remain so welcoming. You've stayed kind to all the newcomers here. Thanks! And the "drama" hasn't deterred you a bit from trying to do all you can to help find sweet little Haleigh. This is just one example of many that helped us decide to join SM. You're all VERY different... and it's appreciated very much.

Nick and Nora
Proud to be Scared Monkeys!

Awww so nice of you to say!  Glad you both are with us!   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: March 05, 2009, 01:31:02 AM »

I can't even imagine how it would be to be so close to any crime such as this one.

This was just posted over yonder, and this is what I mean by FOS, I live in Florida, I went to Putnam county, just what do they think is going on in that small town, they act like this is the Mafia... whatever... there's nothing more going on there then what goes on in every small town around here, and believe me, if things were that bad I believe Putnam would have made and appearance in the local news way before now!  This is just one small town family that got in trouble of their own making and I dont see people from that town just all of a sudden getting killed for talking 0n the internet and not really saying anything that hasnt already been said to begin with!   Please, if you think Putnam County is scary then come here where I live, redneck country will really give you something to worry about.......gosh

Yeah, I see what you're saying!  Good example of the fear being built up over there.   

My middle son lived right near this town for about a year before he moved to Tampa.  Since he used to live so close, I've been telling him about this case.  He's watched a bit of it on the news too.  When I started telling him this latest stuff, he was looking at me sideways.  lol  And saying.. "Ermmm mom, WTF?  That little hick town isn't Miami or something, ya know?"      In Tampa he lived right across from Pinellas Park, where Ron went for the tatoo.  Says if anything, that's where Ron could have hooked up with some bad dudes.  Am sooooo glad my son is back in Nebraska again.  lol

IMO, there's no need to get everyone over yonder all worked up about something that very likely isn't true.  Might be a redneck area, yet not much different or dangerous than any other small town USA.   Also, IMO, the dangerous part was likely brought on by Ron supposedly robbing a drug dealer, and the fallout from that.  That could occur anywhere.  And not likely so very dangerous for anyone discussing it, such as on an online forum, etc.

I'm glad that your son is in the heartland again, the way it reads from these "FL girls" , Satsuma is home to the catfish cartel, all these characters are rough around the edges but  bad guys with gangsta hit men, I don't believe it.

It's almost like a mass hysteria is being spread by a few, if it was that dangerous with enforcers behind every tree, it makes no sense for them to be talikng about their children at school, their house general location but to a local, they could probably figure it out.

Thanks mizjay!  And yeah, I agree with you.  If life were indeed that dangerous, I doubt they'd come online and be giving such info as their general location, etc.  Who does that anyway, even living in the safest places? 

Am thinking that with all the SO's in that area, that's likely the worst danger.  Heck, out in Cali we lived surrounded by two gangs, the Bloods and the Crips.  Ya learn who not to piss off, that's all.   

last quote stack from me, gotta learn to highlight or snip 
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2009, 01:31:24 AM »

Hello Monkeys, I had to step back and take a breather, I am so upset I could not stop crying.

Klaas, not sure if my brothers information is here as I did not look. I found WS by looking for his info to see if any new leads were out there.When I get better together, I will e-mail his information to you.

Thank you ALL for the love,but this is Haleighs thread so I will stay on topic after this.

I have asked a dear friend to kindly ask Tricia to kindly take my brothers info off there. It was not an easy decision but I really do not want people like that involved in his case in any way. I realized after this chain of events that
1, they are very juvenile in there actions over there and 2, My brothers case is not in the news and well, never will be,he is an adult and had a troubled past of which no one knows. The only lead we ever had was my other brother,whom after questioning by LE sold his belongings and left what he did not sell behind never to be heard from by our family again, other then to tell my Step mother to tell me he never wants to speak to me again because I sent LE there to talk to him. I could care less if that brother speaks to me or not,he started molesting me when I was 4-5 and started raping me at 7. To believe he has done something to my missing brother is easy,he is pure evil. so no, my brother will not make news. I was banned from WS because someone stating OBVIOUS mis truths is supposedly "in the know" in a case in the news.  Yes it hurt,simply because it has proven I was spot on, they are in it for becoming famous in the news. No, I do not want them to touch my brothers case. Not much was ever really posted on his case either except by a dear sweet lady, The Aunt of Lorne Boulet,she was my rock in the beginning of this but I lost my home,my husband and everything due to so much time and effort going into my brothers case and also lost contact with her. Apparently she is showing as banned as well. Which blows me away because she is a very sweet lady. With that said, It is quite plain to see if the case is not in the news,the higher power at WS has no use for it.

Love to all my monkey family, I will be lurking,trying to get my thoughts back together as I did have to break down and take something to calm me down,which I have not had to do in quite a time. so hoping it will start working and I can stop crying.

Hugs to you all.

Searching, my heart breaks for you!  God bless!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: March 05, 2009, 01:34:04 AM »

Nick and NORA   welcome and just wanted to say the THIN MAN movies are my absolute faves!!!!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: March 05, 2009, 01:36:57 AM »

Am heading for the monkey bunky.  G'nite monkeys and guests.  May tomorrow be the day Haleigh is found. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2009, 02:00:08 AM »

last quote stack from me, gotta learn to highlight or snip 

One also has to wonder why someone who was posting on that Topix site would end up joining the over yonder site after news and info of WCime ordeal was posted on that topix thread. If I was related to a missing little girl and seen that posted, I would not run and join said site. unless I was maybe up to no good.. just sayin

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2009, 02:02:25 AM »

Thank you A's... I am heading to the monkey bunky too. It has been a loooong day.  Hugs to all monkey family. sleep well.

May tomorrow bring new light to this case and Haleigh be found alive and well.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: March 05, 2009, 02:48:26 AM »

I think any one of us could give

the same kind of vague answers

that Anna, Misty and now pirate.. (lol) are giving to the incredulous spellbound crowd over at WS 
If I am wrong I will eat a dog biscuit.. 

Ahhhh we're on the same wavelength!  Sorry, didn't read this before posting.  But I agree with you!   

yeah I'm up now. Had a nightmare. Note to self: NO more Chuckie movies with hubby! I'm like a toddler.

Some comments here remind me of a story....

(GROAN!)
 You know those "psychics" not the real ones - the other ones......
"Anyone here with a relative...." (no, none of us have relatives)

"Anyone here with a relative.... letter M.. I'm getting a strong... letter M... anyone? How bout you miss? I see an aura around you. Your dad's name start with M?"

"No"

"Brother?

"NO"

"Son?... UNCLE?..

"No"

"Was the letter M *IN* the name? ..."

"...um no" 

"What's your father's name"

"My father's not passed away"

"I didn't say he was. But what's his name?"

"Herald"

"Does the last name have an M ?

"no!"

"It's Herald what?" 

"Ratnaster"

"Herald Ratnaster!  What a beautiful name!... but it's MISTER Herald Ratnaster right? SEE I AM AMAZING!!! Good night Drive safely. Don't forget to tip your waitresses and next time try the veal."

Some of this....  reminds me of that..... I know; it's a riveting story. ah-ite back to bed

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: March 05, 2009, 05:16:01 AM »

below..... from over yonder aka "OY" - heh "JOB?" ....yikes. Trouble in paradise?....OY I'm not sure, but I think my favorite part is the "Godalmighty shutup and leave" in all caps. And not for nuttin, if sarcastic a$$ remarks are frowned on, many with  any hint of a sense of humor wouldn't last 2 seconds over at OY. I even briefly thought of --tongue-in-cheek -- screen-naming myself "Saracastic a$$"  Me thinks someone could benefit from V kitty; but as a disclaimer, I am not saying that in any professional capacity" **snort** That is all Smile

Originally Posted by Tricia Today, 12:48 AM  #260
Administrator

As always 99.9 percent of you are wonderful, caring, and thoughtful posters to our guests.

To the rest of you. GOD ALMIGHTY SHUT UP AND LEAVE.

From now on any smart ass remarks ( not decent disagreeing but smart ass rude remarks) will earn that poster a banning for life. No questions asked.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by passionflower Today, 01:02 AM #262

Originally Posted by Tricia  Today, 03:19 AM #276
Administrator

Of course but remember, just because a thread is in the private area doesn't mean it won't be taken and posted all over the Internet.

We have members here whose job it is to steal posts and take them to other forums. Pretty petty and childish actually but true.

I hope and pray that our friends in Florida will not put themselves in any type of danger and if posting on Websleuths causes you concern that DON'T DO IT.

It's not worth it ladies. Turn off the computer and stay safe

Tricia

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80838&page=12

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: March 05, 2009, 05:18:07 AM »

But I would have spelled sarcastic correctly. **snort**

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: March 05, 2009, 05:28:36 AM »

Good morning Rana -- We have not met -- I see that you have put in a lot of time and work on this case.  Thanks for all the information. 

Wyks -- I hope you are feeling better -- I have actually been sick with the same thing but no sore ribs, thank goodness. 

I just saw this and thought I would post the link -- http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-asec-caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings-030509,0,7504565.story
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: March 05, 2009, 06:38:31 AM »

below..... from over yonder aka "OY" - heh "JOB?" ....yikes. Trouble in paradise?....OY I'm not sure, but I think my favorite part is the "Godalmighty shutup and leave" in all caps. And not for nuttin, if sarcastic a$$ remarks are frowned on, many with  any hint of a sense of humor wouldn't last 2 seconds over at OY. I even briefly thought of --tongue-in-cheek -- screen-naming myself "Saracastic a$$"  Me thinks someone could benefit from V kitty; but as a disclaimer, I am not saying that in any professional capacity" **snort** That is all Smile

Originally Posted by Tricia Today, 12:48 AM  #260
Administrator

As always 99.9 percent of you are wonderful, caring, and thoughtful posters to our guests.

To the rest of you. GOD ALMIGHTY SHUT UP AND LEAVE.

From now on any smart ass remarks ( not decent disagreeing but smart ass rude remarks) will earn that poster a banning for life. No questions asked.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by passionflower Today, 01:02 AM #262

Originally Posted by Tricia  Today, 03:19 AM #276
Administrator

Of course but remember, just because a thread is in the private area doesn't mean it won't be taken and posted all over the Internet.

We have members here whose job it is to steal posts and take them to other forums. Pretty petty and childish actually but true.

I hope and pray that our friends in Florida will not put themselves in any type of danger and if posting on Websleuths causes you concern that DON'T DO IT.

It's not worth it ladies. Turn off the computer and stay safe

Tricia

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80838&page=12

Many,many boards that I have logged onto are doing this.
There sure is a lot of rumbling at ws these days..........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: March 05, 2009, 07:52:07 AM »

Anna fl at ws is starting to remind me of that crazy Joy from the casey anthony case.  Whacky to say the least.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: March 05, 2009, 07:58:26 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18850854/detail.html#-  new news
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: March 05, 2009, 08:03:00 AM »

On Wednesday, anyone who had been inside the Cummings' home was asked to give a DNA sample. Police called it a routine part of their investigation.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: March 05, 2009, 08:05:29 AM »

On Wednesday, anyone who had been inside the Cummings' home was asked to give a DNA sample. Police called it a routine part of their investigation.

This could be the best thing they've done.  Maybe they have strange DNA somewhere in that house like from Haleigh's bed?  Or no strange DNA found anywhere in that house?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: March 05, 2009, 08:11:03 AM »

Didn't A Fl  say at WS LE showed up with subpoenas in hand for all the family and friends, which did not sound right as the family has seemed to be willing to do what asked...and this article says nothing like that either...I felt she was embellishing on the article that was posted yesterday about DNA...

Oh and Good Morning.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: March 05, 2009, 08:15:20 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18850854/detail.html#video

The comments under this video are talking about Anna fl at ws, it's all over the net about what she is doing.  Good now she can be more hated than the Bachlor Ha Ha!

They are saying this video of Ron is new, but if it is his hair sure grows fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.