May 17, 2024, 09:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 289740 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2009, 08:19:43 PM »

JSM - no need to bottle here - Let it fly - we all love you! 

Sorry for the O/T but it is slow here

I am on Joy's chat having fun harassing her

i am gonna have to go back over & check on things over there in a minute! iswear, i almost peed on myself when we were over there! i bet she thinks she is BIG time now! that was honestly one of the best laughs i have had in ages! she never posts a complete sentence & about HER STALKERS! hilariious!!!! she is honestly crazy! that cheered my whole day up! my husband kept coming in here asking if i was ok!!! we have to go back again!

wendi
What a hoot.
Just asking stupid question Rose were you on Joy's chat? I think maybe I saw you.
yeh, I'm redrumm, I said my dog's name is Zoe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »

http://www.babycayleemarie.chatango.com/

Hope I did that right ... let me know if that works ..
thanks 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »

knew i couldn't post a link-i will know this week-will be close to my sister & she is gonna show me. anyway i haven't been to it yet, but i am gonna go as soon as i post this.
http://babycayleemarie.chatango.com

this is what was posted on joy's site earlier when i asked about SARA & it was immediately deleted. let's go find some dirt!

wendi
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »

Hi Everybody! Just dropped in to see the latest!! I so enjoy all you SMART monkeys !  I have laughed and cried with all of you for months and finally decided to start posting!! I LOVE it here!!!  Joesmama hope all goes well with you! Best wishes to all of you!!  Back to reading all that I am behind on!! TTYL!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2009, 08:27:20 PM »

JSM - no need to bottle here - Let it fly - we all love you! 

Sorry for the O/T but it is slow here

I am on Joy's chat having fun harassing her

i am gonna have to go back over & check on things over there in a minute! iswear, i almost peed on myself when we were over there! i bet she thinks she is BIG time now! that was honestly one of the best laughs i have had in ages! she never posts a complete sentence & about HER STALKERS! hilariious!!!! she is honestly crazy! that cheered my whole day up! my husband kept coming in here asking if i was ok!!! we have to go back again!

wendi
What a hoot.
Just asking stupid question Rose were you on Joy's chat? I think maybe I saw you.
yeh, I'm redrumm, I said my dog's name is Zoe.
hee hee I thought that was you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2009, 08:34:05 PM »

Just got an email from Geraldo - Cindy will be on tonight at 1O:00 EST.

Here is a copy: ( I took out my email address)

The Cindy Anthony Interview will be on tonight at 10pm est.

Thank you very much for watching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sat 1/31/2009 11:40 AM
To: Show -At Large
Subject: Cindy Anthony interview

I hope you will ask Cindy Anthony some of the hard questions as she has lied over and over to law enforcement during this entire case. I am sick of her running the interviews. Are you a real reporter or another of the wimps who won't get to the truth in this matter?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2009, 08:35:16 PM »

crap, i really feel like the dumbest monkey! can't even copy & paste! i can do it on other places but not here! will someone when they have time leave me specific instructions in the louge or somewhere?? only when you have time. i am confused about, well never mind, i just want to learn how to do it here. i don't know if you open the window you want to copy or whatever! really, only for when someone has time. i guess that is why i feel like a genius at joy's!!!!tia

Dumb Monkey, wendi
but i wanna learn
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2009, 08:37:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you will ask Cindy Anthony some of the hard questions as she has lied over and over to law enforcement during this entire case. I am sick of her running the interviews. Are you a real reporter or another of the wimps who won't get to the truth in this matter?

Nice E-mail.  Thanks for the heads up.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2009, 08:44:45 PM »

thanks for the heads up!!! i will be watching, i hope she really lets loose & runs her mouth. she has been quiet too long (for her) i guess it was done earlier since cindy & lee are supposed to be at the superbowl! does anyone know this for sure? i mean if that is true, they are even sicker than i thought & i didn't think that could happen! surely, they would not be at the supoerbowl!

wendi
ps-
sorry o/t
JSM-may i ask what is wrong-just tell me it's none of my busines if you want to! i just thought i read something earlier. sorry to butt in.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2009, 08:46:12 PM »

thanks for the heads up!!! i will be watching, i hope she really lets loose & runs her mouth. she has been quiet too long (for her) i guess it was done earlier since cindy & lee are supposed to be at the superbowl! does anyone know this for sure? i mean if that is true, they are even sicker than i thought & i didn't think that could happen! surely, they would not be at the supoerbowl!

wendi
ps-
sorry o/t
JSM-may i ask what is wrong-just tell me it's none of my busines if you want to! i just thought i read something earlier. sorry to butt in.

Ditto.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2009, 08:50:58 PM »

Hi Everybody! Just dropped in to see the latest!! I so enjoy all you SMART monkeys !  I have laughed and cried with all of you for months and finally decided to start posting!! I LOVE it here!!!  Joesmama hope all goes well with you! Best wishes to all of you!!  Back to reading all that I am behind on!! TTYL!!
I'm glad you love it here Jammsnana, I love it here too. Nitey nite!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2009, 08:51:22 PM »

Thanks Turbo!  Great job.  Shocked you got a response that quickly.  Good email, but unfortunately, with Geraldo being buddies with Baez,  he's going to go easy.  It'll probably be disgustingly sweet and sympathetic to her.  I can't believe Cindy is going back on air!  I'm assuming Conway will be with her? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2009, 08:53:36 PM »

Hey, c'mon you guys! I know we're all having fun throwing banana peels around Joy's place, but we gotta post here too!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »

Thanks Turbo!  Great job.  Shocked you got a response that quickly.  Good email, but unfortunately, with Geraldo being buddies with Baez,  he's going to go easy.  It'll probably be disgustingly sweet and sympathetic to her.  I can't believe Cindy is going back on air!  I'm assuming Conway will be with her? 

I sent my email to them yesterday morning, so I guess they waited until they got the interview done to reply.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »

Yay Turbo!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2009, 08:57:55 PM »

Hey, c'mon you guys! I know we're all having fun throwing banana peels around Joy's place, but we gotta post here too!

Yeah!  The one night my shows aren't on. I have a 'puter and time,  everybody is watching the game and hardly anybody here tonight!   

Guess, I have Geraldo to look forward to.  Except, I'm pretty sure it will make me ill.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2009, 08:58:16 PM »

You guys who are over at Joy's - see if she knows about Cindy being on tonight.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2009, 08:59:06 PM »

You know, they can say anyone else killed Caylee, but when the prints come back on that bag and the tape, it's game over..........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2009, 08:59:48 PM »

I sent my email to them yesterday morning, so I guess they waited until they got the interview done to reply.

Well at least you got a reply.  I NEVER get replies back from any of the anchors....  But glad you did! 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »

Yay Turbo!   

Way to go Turbo!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.