May 20, 2024, 04:13:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 124968 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: July 19, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Am I the only one who's just a little excited about the O'Reilly Factor tonight? I know I'm naive...there's never any new info. Maybe I just find it encouraging to see continuing media coverage of the case.

Every night I hope Greta will mention it, but to my dismay it's always the Chris Benoit steroids controversy (a discussion I don't care about because there's little doubt in my mind that steroids were what led to the tragedy).

Anyway, I'm hopeful Bill and Geraldo will have some new info.

I may be naive also...but I get my hopes up everytime the story is on.
Geraldo was in Aruba early on....he knows....Greta was there...she knows.
Maybe they are afraid of something...wonder what...???

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: July 19, 2007, 03:26:36 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Rob"

What could be shocking about any of this at this stage?  Did Greta get scooped by Geraldo?

I think Fox is pulling one on us once again.

we'll need to wait and see... if they do, we'll be up all nite again - doing what we DO!

I don't like the sound of this intro!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: July 19, 2007, 03:30:14 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I am quite sure he will talk about the so called ransom and crap we already know.. the only difference will be Bill doesnt believe those little
bastards and says it clearly

I sincerely hope so Sue.

I fear that FOX has been either compensated or intimated with threat of legal action in regards to TV hosts implying that a corrupt Aruban investigatin is denying Natalee Holloway justice.  I contend that this reasoning accounts for the changing position of Greta in regards to this topic.

When Arubans protested CNN coverage as pertained to the Nancy Grace show ... CNN backed off.  Nancy Grace is very silent on the Natalee Holloway case and ... Larry King who had always agreed with the family members when they appeared on his show regarding the roller coaster ride from H--- that Aruba was forcing them to ride ... now contends that Natalee Holloway is one of many missing persons and ... too much is being made of it.

Janet

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN - WHAT CHANGED??

The O'Reilly Factor
December 7, 2005

O’REILLY:  The thesis of the article again is that the Holloway family impeded the investigation. Are you buying that?

VAN SUSTEREN: I must admit that I find it rather weak on the part of the police department in Aruba to say that, look, police are supposed to take a lot of emotion from families in the course of investigations because families are very emotional.

And the sort of the whole idea that the — Natalee’s family pressured them into the arrest of Deepak, Satish and Joran, how do they explain the earlier arrests of the two blacks? Who pressured them into that?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: July 19, 2007, 03:34:00 PM »

by the way - Grande has been crunchin the bejeezus outta the Paige Birgfeld case and we have a new post on it and some other info available... looks like an arrest could be made soon... it's all on my site if anyone is interested...

Grande ROX!!!

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: July 19, 2007, 03:35:25 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

What could be shocking about any of this at this stage?  Did Greta get scooped by Geraldo?

I think Fox is pulling one on us once again.

we'll need to wait and see... if they do, we'll be up all nite again - doing what we DO!

I don't like the sound of this intro!

Was it last week that Greta had an intro that had everyone bothered?  Something to do with the family will not like this...?  Fox is real bad with the tease and even worse about delivering.

Yep, I will be watching right along with everyone else.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: July 19, 2007, 03:41:52 PM »

Just a quick question of anyone who knows - has BOR done negative reports on the case in the past? Honestly I don't remember one but I agree about the teasers Easy, they jerk our chain  Confused and of course we tune in right?

marketing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: July 19, 2007, 03:44:15 PM »

I think Dana needs to have BOR on the Monkey Air-Waves.

Interview the interviewer!!!!

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 19, 2007, 03:44:39 PM »

Tamikosmom? I guess I was posting as yours was coming through, so you think BOR is going to slam Natalee?

I guess I just want to make sure I have all the info........

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: July 19, 2007, 03:44:47 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Just a quick question of anyone who knows - has BOR done negative reports on the case in the past? Honestly I don't remember one but I agree about the teasers Easy, they jerk our chain  Confused and of course we tune in right?

marketing  Laughing

I don't recall BOR ever doing a negative report.  In fact, I remember him telling Beth that he would help in any way possible.  He is not going to buy this FBI farce coming out of Dompig.  The Renfro thing might be more interesting, but there are so many holes in that story.  Hmmmmm.....
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: July 19, 2007, 03:48:19 PM »

Wasn't it Geraldo that was in Aruba very early in the investigation, and discovered some new information pretty quickly, or his brother did?  What was that?  He is familiar with the case and what was going on early on.  Is he going to be on BOR?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 19, 2007, 03:51:04 PM »

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 19, 2007, 03:51:18 PM »

I have to miss the first O'Reilly--hope y'all will still be here discussing when I watch the later airing!

(This is the price I pay for being a social butterfly).
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: July 19, 2007, 03:51:56 PM »

My hope is and I guess it really is just hope.... but what if he exposes that diabolical scheme by Renho?  Now that would lite what's left of her panties on fire.  Laughing

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: July 19, 2007, 03:53:22 PM »

I have to miss the first O'Reilly--hope y'all will still be here discussing when I watch the later airing!

I requested that Carpe capture it.. So I hope he does...and if so, I'll post that video at my site for those unable to watch it tonight...

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 19, 2007, 03:59:26 PM »

My hope is and I guess it really is just hope.... but what if he exposes that diabolical scheme by Renho?  Now that would lite what's left of her panties on fire.  Laughing

isn't her hair already on fire?  Shocked sure looks askew all the time  Laughing

AZSunny-

I think Geraldo was even with Dave when he went to visit the buddha or see-sayer at the Lion's Club?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: July 19, 2007, 04:01:11 PM »

oh please don't anyone take offense at my  posting buddha and see sayer either, no insult intended at all !!!

I can't remember was it just a plain psychic? what was that man referred to in Dave's book as??

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 19, 2007, 04:03:16 PM »

I requested that Carpe capture it.. So I hope he does...and if so, I'll post that video at my site for those unable to watch it tonight...

Oh great--I should be back in time for the late re-run of O'Reilly...but it's good to know I have a backup just in case. You never know when one of these ice cream socials is going to turn into an all-night bender.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 19, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
One thing that really bothers me about this case.

Take the evidence and statements given by the three boys and their friends about NH falling on the beach, and unable to get up. Consider also, the admission that Joran was having sex with the girl, in the car, while she was falling in and out of consiousness. Consider the tale about her falling and hitting her head. Consider the lies about her being dropped off at the Holiday Inn when that alibi could only work if Natalee could never be found to refute it.

Now, if all that evidence had been given against the black security guards, they would have been tried, convicted, and serving jail time. Seems like the scales of justice take alot more weight when a Dutch  lawyers son is involved.

Spock - Good point about the recurring suggestion that she was having problems .

And of course the HI story has been the biggest LOAD ALERT of all (Thank You, Robots!) - because they knew she could not contradict that.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: July 19, 2007, 04:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Tamikosmom? I guess I was posting as yours was coming through, so you think BOR is going to slam Natalee?

I guess I just want to make sure I have all the info........

No ... I do not think that he would go that far.  I am just skeptical concerning what extend he will go to uphold Natalee's family or ... contend that a corrupt investigation is denying an American citizen justice if there a gag has been put in place by the network.

Geraldo and OReilly have alway upheld the family in the past but ... have been silent for many months in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

None ... I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 19, 2007, 04:09:44 PM »

Tamikosmom- I think we all share your concern and hope BOR and Geraldo do something, anything to advance the corruption at play here.

It is hard not to be skeptical.......I agree.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.