May 06, 2024, 06:46:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 476478 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2010, 09:16:40 PM »

Got your back Wyks.  My background is journalism and what passes for reporting today is an abomination.  And someone needs to tell the braintrust over at ABC that the past tense for plead (the legal term) is "plead" (pronounced pled) not pleaded.  Pleaded is something the little boy did with his mother. 

LOL Thanks, Flutter!  And I agree, the reporting of today, ackkkkkkk!!  It used to be that folks could count on many good news outlets for checking facts, getting the story straight first, before ever publishing.  But not so today!  It must be even more frustrating for those of you who do take journalism seriously. 

If I do join up over there, I'll let them know about the correct use of that word.  lol on the lil boy.   Wink 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2010, 09:16:44 PM »

just a different perspective

Sister Of Murdered Girl Hopeful For Kyron
http://www.kptv.com/news/23998374/detail.html

snip
Kyron has a 15-year-old brother, a 16-year-old stepbrother and a little sister -- all of which have stayed out of the media spotlight.

Looking back, Gaddis said she got too involved by talking to the media every day and delving into the investigation. But, even behind the scenes, she said it's a difficult situation for the Kyron's siblings.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2010, 09:17:09 PM »

snip snip snippety snip

Harry Oakes, the head of International K-9 Search and Rescue, offered his services to police when Kyron disappeared, but they declined. He said he's donating his time to search for Kyron on his own.

You are right, it is very sad. I don't understand why LE wouldn't welcome anyone offering help, especially one with HO's creds.

Same thing happened with the Lindsy Baum case.

I know if my child were missing I would want anyone and everyone who could help!

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2010, 09:21:13 PM »

That bothered me, too, Wyks!  Yet, there are some forums to who mainstream media is god, if you know what I mean.

Yep!  Know exactly what you mean! 

<and didn't even notice the lack of the 'm' in that word until you mentioned it.  lol  guess we are getting used to each others typing in here, eh?> 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2010, 09:22:39 PM »

Well I think if they really didn't think she "did" it but was just guilty of cheating, he would file for divorce and not let the papers be sealed...and they would still allow her to "stand" with them in their search for him.  The fact that the three are excluding her and taking her daughter makes it sure look like she's guilty of more then cheating.

agreed. So let's see them prove it. My track record remains at an astonishing 99% - I don't want to see that diminished. <grins>

I love playing what if and could be, what if Terri is covering for someone who was seen with kyron and she will not give up the information? What if the person she is protecting is still around and Kaine feared for his daughter?

Do you all recall something about if kyron was seen with someone or he was last seen at some time but LE wouldn't say who he was with? What was that exactly, anyone remember?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2010, 09:23:34 PM »

NG announce that tomorrow at 10:00 am "The Family" is going to talk. The news outlets are not releasing any info on this, so I am going to poo - poo it for now. NG just said 10:00, what time zone?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2010, 09:25:23 PM »

just a different perspective

Sister Of Murdered Girl Hopeful For Kyron
http://www.kptv.com/news/23998374/detail.html

snip
Kyron has a 15-year-old brother, a 16-year-old stepbrother and a little sister -- all of which have stayed out of the media spotlight.

Looking back, Gaddis said she got too involved by talking to the media every day and delving into the investigation. But, even behind the scenes, she said it's a difficult situation for the Kyron's siblings.

I know that is sad isn't it? There are many victims in these cases, not just the person missing. I bet this girls family didn't put her in the spot light by telling differing stories on her whereabouts though. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2010, 09:26:42 PM »

Hi Dodade, and welcome! 

I remember well that excitement of first getting in here and being able to post!  Fun fun!  (and I just HAD to use that jumping monkey.  lol  we'll have em up again sometime). 

Good questions!  Wish we had the answers tho. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2010, 09:28:41 PM »

I love playing what if and could be, what if Terri is covering for someone who was seen with kyron and she will not give up the information? What if the person she is protecting is still around and Kaine feared for his daughter?

Do you all recall something about if kyron was seen with someone or he was last seen at some time but LE wouldn't say who he was with? What was that exactly, anyone remember?
I've only heard SM is the last person to see him around 8:45 ... then classmate/friend saw him at 9:00 and Kyron told him he was going to see a cool electric science project ... then LE went back to SM was the last to see him at 8:45 ...

but that's just my recollection ... something may have come to light since then ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2010, 09:28:45 PM »

I'm going to bring a lil reality into this case.

You can not believe Kyron is alive if Terri killed him. Case close.

You can not believe that Kyron is alive if this is an unknown pedophile who had abducted Kyron. Case closed. Pedphiles kill children. It's a fact.

The only chance that Kyron is alive is if Terri or an associate has worked in conjunction to hide Kyron.

The very fact that Terri is account for and Kyron is not leaves little chance that he is alive if you believe she has anything to do with this abduction.

Those are the facts as known tonite. How can that change?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2010, 09:30:40 PM »

snip snip snippety snip

Harry Oakes, the head of International K-9 Search and Rescue, offered his services to police when Kyron disappeared, but they declined. He said he's donating his time to search for Kyron on his own.

You are right, it is very sad. I don't understand why LE wouldn't welcome anyone offering help, especially one with HO's creds.

I know if my child were missing I would want anyone and everyone who could help!

I am so glad Harry Oakes is there. Hopefully he will be found tomorrow! (I loved the picture of Kyron jumping at a track. I just had to use it.)

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2010, 09:32:47 PM »

NG announce that tomorrow at 10:00 am "The Family" is going to talk. The news outlets are not releasing any info on this, so I am going to poo - poo it for now. NG just said 10:00, what time zone?
I so love NG .. not ... but probably Eastern Standard ... 10 is her usual time here and we are on EST.

probably the maid of the cousins - stepbrothers- cousins- great aunt - twice removed-of the brothers- sister-in-laws - moms - dad's -cousins - great uncles - maid ...

<monkey smile>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2010, 09:34:03 PM »

Could Terri be protecting her 16 year old son?  Where was James on Thursday evening and/or Friday morning?

Also ... did Kaine mention anything in regards to any contact with his son on Thursday evening and/or Friday morning?

Janet

++++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010

Friday began as a special day for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. His school in Northwest Portland was having a science fair and he was keen to show off his project to his stepmother. ....

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2010, 09:34:32 PM »

I saw that also on another forum, have to wonder what they are going to say?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2010, 09:37:00 PM »

snip snip snippety snip

I am so glad Harry Oakes is there. Hopefully he will be found tomorrow! (I loved the picture of Kyron jumping at a track. I just had to use it.)

Brandi,

Thank-you for posting fun photo. Did you see Kyron's "first hair cut" baby photo?
A note:  I understand Kyron's project was red eyed tree frogs.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2010, 09:39:07 PM »

Well, whoever Kyron left with at the school and would have known and would have gone willingly with, is his mom and stepdad, but they live a couple hours away. Kyron's dad, but he was at work. James, but we don't know really where he was at. And stepmom, and we know she was at the school. I can't figure out anybody else he would have left willingly with. His grandparents, but they also weren't living around there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »

agree.  Also think it's a fair question to wonder where Kyron's half-bro Q was that day.  (Desiree's teenage son, same age as James) ....  Seeing as how it's been offered up by Terri/family where her son was. 

ah chit i did not know there was a half-bro,Desiree's teenage son, same age as James

so which one was said to be at the bscamp
james or Desiree's teenage son,does Desiree's teenage son have a name

such confusing family relations

LOL.. see what I mean?  I didn't know it either until a news article came out that said Kyron liked to dance in the livingroom with his brothers.  <----- plural.    And then it was mentioned elsewhere, can't remember off the top of my head where, think I did take notes on that tho, if needed.  Then a few of us where like whaaaa???  TWO older brothers?  Who is the second?  And started digging around, paying close attention to the news articles when they mentioned family. 

Best we have so far, that I'm aware of is.........

Q ... dunno if I can say his name... Starts with Q .. rhymes with twin.  Very Happy 
<ducks any possible hammer coming down on head>

Oldest son of Desiree, from a previous relationship with ... someone before Kaine.  Same age as Terri's son, 16 years.  It was James, Terri's oldest son, who supposedly was camping that weekend with his boyscout troop and his father.  Likely a father-son thing they do from time to time. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2010, 09:40:52 PM »

I don't believe he's alive.  I believe he was killed the day he came up missing.  Guess it's just the odds ... very few cases of missing children (that LE doesn't know were abducted by a parent) do you find them alive ... or see that they were kept alive for any amount of time.

I know, I know ... glass half empty ... but that's what I think.

But even being an agnostic .. I think kids go to a better place ... kids and animals ... they are what keeps me from being an atheist ...

(seriously, don't need any bring-me-to-jesus posts Smile  But love ya for thinking of me Smile

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2010, 09:41:23 PM »

Well, whoever Kyron left with at the school and would have known and would have gone willingly with, is his mom and stepdad, but they live a couple hours away. Kyron's dad, but he was at work. James, but we don't know really where he was at. And stepmom, and we know she was at the school. I can't figure out anybody else he would have left willingly with. His grandparents, but they also weren't living around there.
Does his uncle, Kristian(?) live around there?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »

Does his uncle, Kristian(?) live around there?
I forgot about him, and can't remember where he lives now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.