May 21, 2024, 10:57:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 202686 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 22, 2007, 10:57:09 AM »

Taco Head said Joran took a polygraph test and passed
well that is the first I have heard of that..

What dod they ask him

Q: Are you a Jerk?
A: yes
Q:do you use girls for sex?
A: Yes
Q: are you the low life of aruba?

Well he passed he answered everything honestly

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 22, 2007, 10:57:14 AM »

This may have already been posted.  MF at RU:

MF Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:57 am   
David Kock's Reaction

According to David Kock, this is another desperate attempt by the Prosecutor's Office to wake up the dead. But he know the law give them the authority to do what they did and they are going to fight it.

Last night already he sent in different lawsuits to free his clients as soon as possible. One of the demand the Prosecutor has is to split the brothers from each other, even forbidding them from having the same lawyers. which he will also fight.

He still stand that there is no case against his clients, but has no furhter information on what the "new" evidence is against them. His clients were picked up by the police, one was at the home and the other was not. However, unlike other reports that in the case of Joran, a letter was sent, his clients were not requested to come in for an interview or interrogation. He considers this a dramatic effect, the prosecutors wanted to achieve.

He reminded the prosecution, that the same as the media pounded the island for months, same can be done to the prosecution, if indeed this recent event shows that indeed they have nothing to stand by. He is calling for politicians to act against this type of prosecution we have seen the last 2 years.

One of the brothers is now being detained at the Noord Police Station (the new one Greta) and the other one the Police Station in San Nicolaas, another reason why David calls this ridiculous. Splitting them after 2 and a half years together. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: November 22, 2007, 10:58:03 AM »

OMG! I overslept, was up til 5:00 and now my turkey doesn't have time to cook!!!  Shocked

As long as JK2's goose is cooked, I don't even care!  Laughing

SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #383 on: November 22, 2007, 10:59:06 AM »

A 'Friend' on Aruba tells me this morning -

They're nailed.

Woke up late and still behind but I like this  Wink

We're talking right now... and he's making some calls. He says no one is talking.

I think everyone wants to know, but no one knows anything just yet.

Hi Carpe!!! and Klaas!!!

Thank you Rob for your insights and to your friend.   It's nice to have information from those close to the source.    Happy Thanksgiving.

Have a Sunshine Day!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 22, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »

Taco Head said Joran took a polygraph test and passed
well that is the first I have heard of that..

What dod they ask him

Q: Are you a Jerk?
Q:do you use girls for sex?
A: Yes
Q: are you the low life of aruba?

Well he passed he answered everything honestly

JoeT isn't Joran's criminal attorney.  JoeT is simply thowing crap out there to see what might stick.  I don't believe for one minute Joran took a polygraph.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2007, 11:00:07 AM »

OMG! I overslept, was up til 5:00 and now my turkey doesn't have time to cook!!!  Shocked

As long as JK2's goose is cooked, I don't even care!  Laughing

Turn up the heat  Laughing
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #386 on: November 22, 2007, 11:00:58 AM »

I believe - If they go after PAULUS it opens a lot of new players to new charges.

Do the Dutch stop at J2K? or cut the whole tree down?

I think Paulus is really sweatin' bout now!

This conspiracy blows wide open if they charge Paulus. It will destroy Aruba forevah.

Do the Dutch risk that?

If the Dutch truly cherish Justice - they do the right thing and get everyone involved - including governmental. 

I think doing the right thing will help Aruba.  It will take that air of injustice and corruption away.   You can't clean that place up TOO much, IMO.

Have a Sunshine Day!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 22, 2007, 11:00:58 AM »

Hello everyone!!  Hear there's some good news coming out of Aruba a little earliertoday. Any idea what new evidence they may have?

Hi! Yes very good news today Smile
Not even the suspects know at this time what that evidence is. If you want clues I think JQK gives the most  Wink

Greta JQK Natalee Holloway Aruba Case
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzAAC0Mxcro

******* ... I agree.

John Q. Kelly know definitely knows something.   Wink

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: November 22, 2007, 11:01:53 AM »

Morning Monkeys looks like a wonderful day in the neighborhood!

I gave a lecture last month in Mexico why travel agents should not sell Aruba. I was there with a travel agent group. Yesterday I had several of them call and email me about the arrests. I have never given up and given that message yo the Aruban Tourism Authority numerous time. Travel Advisor routinely erases my messages.

I think SM's  continued pressure has help to some degree and it has kept it in public view. Please pat yourself on the back!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Monkey Friends!

Hi ya BOC... everyone here did a lil something to spread the word... and it all added up!

Last night I was talking to a young girl about the case because it was on Fox at the local bar.. and she was totally appalled that it took this long to get these animals back behind bars. Everyone knows Natalee. And no one is forgetting her.

Even in death - she captives us all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2007, 11:06:10 AM »

This may have already been posted

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20071122/D8T2Q6A80.html

Holloway's Father Hires Investigators

Nov 22, 10:39 AM (ET)

By MARGARET WEVER

(AP) This poster which was prepared and released by the Holloway family after their daughter Natalee...

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - The father of disappeared American teenager Natalee Holloway is hiring people to search the waters of Aruba this weekend following the re-arrest of three suspects in the case, an Aruban prosecutor said Thursday.

Dave Holloway does not require official permission and police will not be involved in the search, prosecutor Dop Kruimel told The Associated Press.

She did not say what prompted the upcoming search, and Holloway could not be reached for comment Thursday, but the island's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos, said the father recently told police that he has a clue to his daughter's disappearance.

"We have no indications what he is looking for," Mos said. "Police are not involved because he has information that we don't have ... Anything that helps is fine with us."

On Wednesday, authorities announced they had re-arrested Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen leaving a bar with the three men on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to board a plane home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation on the Dutch Caribbean island. She was 18 at the time.

Hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, police and FBI agents - even Dutch air force planes - searched for the missing teen, but no trace was ever found of her.

"It's just renewed some hopes that the police are going to find answers to this disappearance of our daughter," Dave Holloway told Associated Press Television News on Wednesday.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers previously had been detained on suspicion of involvement in the woman's death, but they denied involvement and a judge released them for lack of evidence.

(AP) Eighteen-year-old Joran van der Sloot, center, a resident of Aruba who had been held by police on...

Van der Sloot, 20, was re-arrested in the Netherlands, where he was attending a university. The Kalpoe brothers - Deepak is 24, Satish, 21 - were taken into custody in Aruba.

Authorities said that "further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence."

Van der Sloot's mother, Anita, denied her son was arrested and said he was merely being taken to Aruba "for a final reconstruction."

She said by telephone that investigators had recently questioned her family and that that of the Kalpoe brothers.

"The questions they asked were so obvious: things like, 'Why did Joran leave his shoes on the beach,'" she said, referring to the place where her son said he kissed Holloway alone before her disappearance. "I think it's ridiculous after two-and-a-half years to be doing this."

(AP) Deepak Kalpoe leaves the Aruba courthouse in Oranjestad, in this Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2005 file...

The brothers were expected to make an initial appearance in an Aruban court Friday, when prosecutors were expected to present the new evidence to a judge.

They are being held in separate jails and Mos said prosecutors believe they should be represented by separate attorneys to prevent a conflict of interest.

The Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, did not return a call for comment Thursday, but he told a local radio station that the arrests were "an action of despair."

"There was no reason for their arrest now," he said. "We will take all kinds of measures to give our clients their freedom as soon as possible."

A court date in Aruba had not yet been set for van der Sloot.

Wim de Bruin, a spokesman for the Dutch national prosecutor's office, said van der Sloot was expected to appear in a closed Dutch court Thursday and his transfer to Aruba could occur "within several days."

In April, investigators from the Netherlands dug around the home of van der Sloot's family for two days without revealing what prompted the search. Then in May, Dutch and Aruban investigators visited the home where Deepak and Satish Kalpoe live with their parents for what authorities termed an "inspection."

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: November 22, 2007, 11:06:17 AM »

A 'Friend' on Aruba tells me this morning -

They're nailed.

Woke up late and still behind but I like this  Wink

We're talking right now... and he's making some calls. He says no one is talking.

I think everyone wants to know, but no one knows anything just yet.

Hi Carpe!!! and Klaas!!!

Thank you Rob for your insights and to your friend.   It's nice to have information from those close to the source.    Happy Thanksgiving.

you're welcome Sarah - he doesn't know anything yet - He says he'll let me know as soon as he finds out.

Happy T day to you too. Very Happy

+++

SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #391 on: November 22, 2007, 11:06:52 AM »

"One of the brothers is now being detained at the Noord Police Station (the new one Greta) and the other one the Police Station in San Nicolaas, another reason why David calls this ridiculous. Splitting them after 2 and a half years together."

Splitting them up makes a lot of sense.  Even if it is after 2 and 1/2 years together.    Sitting in different jails they will have to wonder what the other is saying now.    It's a good tactic and it works.

Have a Sunshine Day!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: November 22, 2007, 11:07:40 AM »

Morning Monkeys looks like a wonderful day in the neighborhood!

I gave a lecture last month in Mexico why travel agents should not sell Aruba. I was there with a travel agent group. Yesterday I had several of them call and email me about the arrests. I have never given up and given that message yo the Aruban Tourism Authority numerous time. Travel Advisor routinely erases my messages.

I think SM's  continued pressure has help to some degree and it has kept it in public view. Please pat yourself on the back!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Monkey Friends!

Good to see you, BOC.  Thanks for all that you have done and it has been major!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!  Hope the weather is rainy in Tennessee.  We are having a small drizzle here, but it looks promising. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: November 22, 2007, 11:10:19 AM »

I believe - If they go after PAULUS it opens a lot of new players to new charges.

Do the Dutch stop at J2K? or cut the whole tree down?

I think Paulus is really sweatin' bout now!

This conspiracy blows wide open if they charge Paulus. It will destroy Aruba forevah.

Do the Dutch risk that?

If the Dutch truly cherish Justice - they do the right thing and get everyone involved - including governmental. 

I think doing the right thing will help Aruba.  It will take that air of injustice and corruption away.   You can't clean that place up TOO much, IMO.

I think my take is the same as your's Sarah.

They Dutch have physical evidence. And it came from the Sloot dump. That means only one thing - Paulus is involved.

As I said many many months ago - if the phone call is to be believed. . . which I do believe happened. Then only one person was at the sloot dump when it was made - Paulus.

The gardener spotted Joran and Deepak at 2:30 - 3 am at Circa Salina - that means when the call was made - Paulus was the only person in the house.

Round him up Karma!!!

+++

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2007, 11:14:22 AM »

Well I hope our expectations are met but I have reservations on things on that island.. We say no way the Dutch will do all this and then let it fall through the system again but dang they have done it so many times before, therefore I have no trust of their system at all.. I do believe that the only reason this case is still open is because of the attention that the case has brought and hurt the tourist industry on that little island and thus lots of people are losing money on those timeshares.. I'm glad that these killers are behind bars once again and hope they stay there forever but will I be surprise when they release them again, not really.. I keep think of the adage of fool me once, shame on you..... and I think of this about whats happening now.. Well I wonder how this is going to help that frivoulos law suit of the suspects against Dr. Phil.. Thanks God these killers are the smartest people around, I mean they are the ones that keeping this case alive, anyone else would of crawled into a hole and not file lawsuits or make crazy interviews as Joran has.. Well I hope for the best but expect not that much.. Sorry but I can't get too excited except knowing that these guys are back in jail for a short period and if longer than the better..This case is all about money not justice with the Dutch.. They could care less about justice..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »

You know we have always been told not to throw personal information in the trash because a good criminal can take little pieces from this and little pieces from that and put together your personal information and bankrupt you. 

We know JQK has records, the prosecutor has records, the Dutch have records, Greta says she has had people and contacts on the ground in Aruba, and surely Dr. Phil's attorneys have done a very thorough job.  Money, big money like $800,000,000 will bring out the best investigators.  I wonder how long and how many investigators from the California "jurisdiction" have been in Aruba combing through trash, in more ways than one.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: November 22, 2007, 11:15:51 AM »

Jossy on Fox -

Say he thinks they have something - no reason to arrest without something.

Kalpoes in separate jails.

+++

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2007, 11:16:53 AM »

Morning monkeys and happy day to all!  I bounced out of the bed like it was Christmas morning!  But if I see or hear any more of Joe Teenie Peenie and the Renho this morning, I might lose my appetite!  Why do the  networks interview those clowns?  Neither of them knows a DAMM thing! 

I'll be watching from the kitchen today..........so carry on you wonderful monkeys!

PS  I just know this is it.....some resolution.  I feel it in my bones!

Helen
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2007, 11:18:20 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving!

Caught up reading and now I gotta leave -- like the old days.

nonesy I got the streuseled sweet potatos again. my streusel failed -- so i will make more (by hand this time) and add another layer on top of the 'brown sugar and butter paste'  Laughing

Just wanted to share Dutchlady from the FP

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/21/joran-van-der-sloot-deepak-kalpoe-and-satish-kalpoe-re-arrested-for-death-of-natalee-holloway/#comments

Dutchlady on November 22nd, 2007 12:19 am
A stray word/s in a bar, how simple. Narcissistic ego, the Primary Phase. Braggarts have loose tongues. Dankveil.

Also have a question if anyone knows. Joe Tapioca???? Is he licensed to practice law in Aruba? I thought he was hired for the CIVIL suit in NY that WAS THROWN OUT?? Where does he 'legally' fit in here? Other than the obvious that 'it is more than Joran that he is protecting'.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2007, 11:20:19 AM »

Sharon - JoeT is NOT licenced to practice in Aruba or the NL.  He is Joran's civil attorney and not criminal.  JoeT is FOS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.