May 15, 2024, 08:29:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 169809 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 18, 2011, 11:21:06 PM »

GRACE: To Billie Dunn. This is Hailey`s mother joining us live there in her home. Billie, what did cops tell you about taking Hailey`s bed sheets?

DUNN: I just know when they came in and searched the house, they took a few things, which they`re more than welcome to take any and everything they need. I didn`t notice the sheet was missing for a couple of days. I did tell them to take it for the hounds, but, yes, they kept it and they can keep it, get anything they need.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

The above January 18th words of Billie regarding the sheet is consistence with what she revealed to Nancy Grace on January 13th.

I also wish it was known when that LE took that sheet.  Does anyone know when the house was searched?  Thanks.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Let`s go out to Billie Dunn. Why weren`t there sheets on her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: The investigators took her sheet off. I`d asked them to use the sheet for the dogs to get the scent, but I think they kept it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

On Nancy Grace one night she said the police had searched her house several times. No, I don't remember what night. Should I say to the best of my memory?  Monkey Devil!

Link Please.

A Scrabble game awaits.  Eleven and twelve year old homeschooled grandsons were just dropped off.  Papa and Mama are TOC's (teachers on call) tomorrow.  Scrabble is not their favorite game but in their desperation to avoid having to hit the sack ... they will  indulge me.

Maybe tomorrow is the day when answers will be forthcoming regarding what happened to Hailey.  I hope so.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
8:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: January 18, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »

I believe that on the morning of December 27th prior to leaving the home for work ... Billie may have viewed the form of her deceased daughter.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV.

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

oh..I see...thanks for clearing that up for me Janet..
but still, if you go look in your child's room at bedtime, don't you say good night to them? course maybe she did and just didn't mention that part..

Sorry, I didn't see this post before I replied similarly.

One thing I've noticed...at first I thought Billie seems a little slow to respond...but now I'm thinking that there's a delay in Billie hearing what NG says, so by the time Billie starts answering, NG cuts her off.  Grrrr.....I wish NG would let Billie make a complete sentence or two...we just might learn a little more.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #222 on: January 18, 2011, 11:22:59 PM »

OK........I am listening to the 911 calls, they are out!!!!!!!! Link in my post above

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2011, 11:32:39 PM »

I really don't know how Billie ever obtained her nursing license..she seems very slow and dense to me..sure wouldn't want her administering an iv to me! she would probably forget what she was supposed to put in there!

I don't know what Billie's drug history was before Shawn, but I have not a doubt in my mind that drugs played a big part of their relationship for the past two and a half years. The addiction of drugs and the addiction to Shawn would make her do many things she may not do before. She may have been a good nurse previously, but not renewing her license was probably one of many things she let go because of her addictions. The way she acts on TV she seems totally stoned to me. JMO

If that's true, then Billie did a good thing by non-renewing her nurses license. 

Actually since Billie continued to work after her license expired, she did not do a good thing...she did a criminal thing. The state board of nursing did a good thing when they forced her to stop working illegally. It is a criminal infraction in all 50 states to work even one day on an expired license.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2011, 11:36:21 PM »

No clue how to verify, but at WS there is a local stating that it is a FACT that Billie was a "dancer" at Jaguars Gentleman's Club......any locals to verify or deny??
WTH??? THUD!!! (that would be the sound of my jaw hitting the floor again, LOL)
This is like a bad soap opera......
Thanks for the new info Island!! an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2011, 11:41:59 PM »

No clue how to verify, but at WS there is a local stating that it is a FACT that Billie was a "dancer" at Jaguars Gentleman's Club......any locals to verify or deny??
WTH??? THUD!!! (that would be the sound of my jaw hitting the floor again, LOL)
This is like a bad soap opera......
Thanks for the new info Island!! an angelic monkey

LOL~I don't know if it's true, just a rumored local........did you hear the 911 calls, odd IMO..sounds like LE knew this couple quite well. Poor Hailey and DD

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2011, 11:43:35 PM »

OK........I am listening to the 911 calls, they are out!!!!!!!! Link in my post above

Wow...see how easily it is to get something wrong - even for LE?  Billie's call she says Shawn is threatening to kill both her and her ex-husband.  Then, the LEO says Billie said her ex-husband is trying to kill her.  Just one person -made that error...not after the information had gone through several people.

And, the officer on duty - what and attitude!  HA!  His and his attitude are exposed to the world now.  I would hope that I never get an officer like that if I were having to report any trouble!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: January 18, 2011, 11:47:23 PM »

911 calls from February 2010

Call 1
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=617046

Call 2
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=617056

Call 3
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=617096
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #228 on: January 18, 2011, 11:49:29 PM »

This one?

Name:    Jaguars Gentlemen's Club
Address:    3437 W Interstate 40
City, State:    Amarillo, TX
Zip:    79109
Telephone:    806-351-0999
http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/128262/Amarillo/Jaguars-Gentlemens-Club

or this one? Do you know the town?

Jaguars Gold Club

formerly Boom Boom Cabaret

12913 US 87 (US-87 & 227)

Lubbock, TX

phone: (806) 748-1916

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: January 18, 2011, 11:50:05 PM »

I really don't know how Billie ever obtained her nursing license..she seems very slow and dense to me..sure wouldn't want her administering an iv to me! she would probably forget what she was supposed to put in there!

I don't know what Billie's drug history was before Shawn, but I have not a doubt in my mind that drugs played a big part of their relationship for the past two and a half years. The addiction of drugs and the addiction to Shawn would make her do many things she may not do before. She may have been a good nurse previously, but not renewing her license was probably one of many things she let go because of her addictions. The way she acts on TV she seems totally stoned to me. JMO

If that's true, then Billie did a good thing by non-renewing her nurses license. 

Actually since Billie continued to work after her license expired, she did not do a good thing...she did a criminal thing. The state board of nursing did a good thing when they forced her to stop working illegally. It is a criminal infraction in all 50 states to work even one day on an expired license.

nicubird - you're correct!  Billie was bad for working while her licensed was expired.

The state board did a good think when they forced her to stop working illegally.

BUT - the hospital admin and/or whomever is responsible, FAILED when they didn't stop Billie from working immediately after her license was expired.  I'm sure "someone" must have the responsibility for making sure their employees have valid licenses at all times. 

Even though Billie was bad in working on an expired license...thank goodness she didn't get it renewed - since she was taking drugs. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »

What does a little "MHMR" mean, please?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 18, 2011, 11:58:12 PM »

I'd like to know too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: January 19, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »

This one?

Jaguars Gold Club

Lubbock, TX

Sorry~I am popping in and out tonight, I read Abiline?

Also MHMR, someone thought it was mental health mental retardation (still guessing)

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 19, 2011, 12:03:55 AM »

This one?

Jaguars Gold Club

Lubbock, TX

Amarillo would be a tad far. 231 miles.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 19, 2011, 12:04:05 AM »

MHMR is Mental health and Mental Retardation (services).  In other words, she's saying that he's mentally ill.

When were these 911 calls?  Because if she is saying that he's mentally ill, and yet she let him back into her life when she has a baby girl....  then she's even WORSE than just knowing he was a jerk that made threats!

I wonder what's up with her supposed suicide threats?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2011, 12:06:24 AM »

This one?

Jaguars Gold Club

Lubbock, TX

Amarillo would be a tad far. 231 miles.

Lubbock 111 miles

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2011, 12:07:33 AM »

MHMR is Mental health and Mental Retardation (services).  In other words, she's saying that he's mentally ill.

When were these 911 calls?  Because if she is saying that he's mentally ill, and yet she let him back into her life when she has a baby girl....  then she's even WORSE than just knowing he was a jerk that made threats!

I wonder what's up with her supposed suicide threats?

I guess the plot thickens...

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2011, 12:15:30 AM »

nicubird - you're correct!  Billie was bad for working while her licensed was expired.

The state board did a good think when they forced her to stop working illegally.

BUT - the hospital admin and/or whomever is responsible, FAILED when they didn't stop Billie from working immediately after her license was expired.  I'm sure "someone" must have the responsibility for making sure their employees have valid licenses at all times. 

Even though Billie was bad in working on an expired license...thank goodness she didn't get it renewed - since she was taking drugs. 

I'm not giving the facility a pass on this one (more than likely long term care or group home since hospitals are typically meticulous in this detail); however, the only point I am trying to make is that of Billie's character. All nurses are acutely aware of their renewal dates and all nurses know that onus relies squarely on the nurse to uphold the laws that define the practice of nursing. No nurse with integrity would criminally violate those laws even if the facility were negligent in verifying the license. Billie displays concrete identifiable dishonesty. I do not trust her. She may not have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, but it is my opinion she cannot be trusted. Obviously, as a professional nurse, I have a very clear cut and unforgiving perspective.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2011, 12:18:54 AM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Puzzler, I'm having trouble quoting posts with this computer, but you're right about someone within the hospital keeping up with current licensures. Usually, it's the person who keeps personell files for employees. Some facilities pay for license renewal for their employees, and others don't, but all should keep up with expiration dates. The hospital itself is at risk for allowing unlicensed staff to perform within the scope of practice of licensed staff, so they are supposed to keep up with it.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2011, 12:20:49 AM »

you believe this,man didnt someone ask about the LE there b4
dont know if this officer would help or hinder, with his attitude
call#2
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=617056

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.