May 21, 2024, 05:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269777 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: March 16, 2009, 08:01:14 PM »

NOTICE:  There have been some new developments in the case pertaining to Keith Williams that will delay BLINK'S part II post.  Hopefully part II will be ready late tonight.   

Good Evening Monks...old and new.....I finally got caught up...was hoping to see Blinks part II.....but looks like we will have to wait a bit....   My mind must be slipping because I don't remember anything about this guy  Williams finding this stuff.....aliens must have had me for a while

A couple of comments if I may....

we have to remember the defense doesn't have to prove innocence....I have seen several monks wondering how the defense is going to prove her innocent....they don't have to.....but I have no doubt the prosecution has more than enough to hang her skank ass

I really don't think there will ever be charges brought against the A's...none of their lies have been under oath....however if they lie under oath  that might be a different ball game...so I hope they lie.

I finally got through all the latest documents and was disappointed...there really wasn't much that we didn't already know.

I wonder if Dr. Baden misspoke when he said there was chloroform found in Caylee's hair? Was he mistaken? Did he screw up and let something out that he shouldn't have? Have we seen any toxicology reports?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1441 on: March 16, 2009, 08:04:37 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  I'm read for Blink part 2.

So am I Trimm...I'm getting very concerned about this deputy and the fuel for a "tainted evidence"
defense that seems to be building. I wonder if this deputy is just a neglectful cop/dolt..or if he is in some way connected to KC...she bedded (boinked per JSM) down with a few cops and perhaps he was one SPECULATION
We only heard of that one cop who lied to his supervisor..which IIRC, was the reason he was fired, not because of his relationship...how many other cops "boinked" KC but told the truth to the supervisor so we never heard any more about it ??

Good question.  Check this out (at least two Orlando Police officers, too).  This is from back in September.

FROM WFTV.com:
OFFICERS ALLEGEDLY ADMIT TO SEX WITH CASEY
Casey Anthony is reportedly causing a stir inside the Orlando Police Department. An inside source told Eyewitness News at least two officers have stepped forward claiming to have had sexual relationships with her.
In august, Anthony Rusciano was fired from his position as an Orange County deputy for lying about his relationship with Casey.
A police spokesperson refused to comment on any aspect of this.

http://caseyanthonynews.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/casey-anthony-has-sex-with-cop/

Hi Desi !!!!

This is very disturbing for me...I don't know how much these cops would be willing to do to cover for KC but I constantly keep coming back to the question "Who is this person" (meaning KC) gotta million dollar dream team..seems her family can blatantly  lie to LE and nothing comes of it and now this Cain guy/cop ignoring legitimate leads..possibly standing feet or yards away from Caylee's remains...and KC struts into court like she's Paris Hilton...now Cain (who apparently pays no attention to investigative evidence) is working in the evidence division of OCSO for punishment ????

I dunno but as some put it here...that really sets off my "hinky" meter

Thanks for the link and I bet there are more than just two...did they ask all of the LE officers? or did these two just come forward and offer their info. Another thing that bugs me after seeing the type of people she hung around.....doesn't say much for the integrity of LE in Orlando if they are "boinking" the likes of KC....we've read the perverse and disrespectful dialog between KC and TR already

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: March 16, 2009, 08:09:03 PM »

Desi, what you just posted, the dates and purchases, all I can say is wow. 

I thought so, too, NRCG.  Could never get that out of my mind, and Blink's article that mentioned Keith Williams and his sister Alison Williams (who supposedly knew Casey) got me going on that again.  Maybe Blink can dig something up or help eliminate this info as related to the Caylee case.

I'll try to find my detailed notes later; maybe there's more info there.

Hi Desi. Not sure if it will help, but you can look back at a post in thread #23, from "Shellbell" on 9/15/08 at 11:03pm.  I don;t know how to move it up here....

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1443 on: March 16, 2009, 08:16:59 PM »

NOTICE:  There have been some new developments in the case pertaining to Keith Williams that will delay BLINK'S part II post.  Hopefully part II will be ready late tonight.   

Oh gosh hope it is something promising. We have not had anything new in a while.WE NEED DOCUMENTS!!!!

Oh!! Good Evening Monkeys and guest!

We sure do...

That last batch was a bit disappointing, especially the photobucket pics...I guess Baez has to be carefull what he asks for since it is released afterward to the public

We're still waiting for DNA testing results and some videos....I'd like to hear all of the interview between AL and LA ....not just a summary

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: March 16, 2009, 08:38:12 PM »

I thought so, too, NRCG.  Could never get that out of my mind, and Blink's article that mentioned Keith Williams and his sister Alison Williams (who supposedly knew Casey) got me going on that again.  Maybe Blink can dig something up or help eliminate this info as related to the Caylee case.

Hi Desi. Not sure if it will help, but you can look back at a post in thread #23, from "Shellbell" on 9/15/08 at 11:03pm.  I don;t know how to move it up here....

OMG!! 

mgoblue, you just made Desi cry -- really cry!  My heart is pounding as we speak.  Wow.  Thank you so much for pointing me to Monkey shellbell's post from September 15.  Guess what?

She was quoting ME there!  That whole post is copied/pasted from my old Caylee myspace blog that got shut down! I lost ALL of my hard work in one ugly moment thanks to a certain evil grandmother, so seeing a piece of it in print just now (thanks to you) brought me to tears.  ** sniff, sniff **  I had no idea this info was was "out there" somewhere, and lo and behold, it was right here on SM... Wow, and thank you again.

Here is an exerpt from Shellbell's post, copied from my **sob** blog that got shut down in November -- which shows the information that was posted at Websleuths by the woman.  (Apparently I got the info both from Scared Monkeys and Websleuths, but the poster had originally posted it elsewhere first.)

[1] --------------------------------------------------------

Posted on WebSleuths
Thread:  "Casey Bought the Tickets to PR?"
Poster:  "TimeWillTell"
Date:  9/5/08
Text of post: (Note it is quoting another board, too.)

" A poster on another board has been in contact with LE--someone opened a card in her husbands name and had another card attached to it for use by another person

[Quote:]
' They bought 6 planes tickets with it--3 Delta-2 Air Tran-1 Us Air(I know the amounts but fuzzy on the airlines)
Also used it at Target,Toys R Us and a bunch of restaurants.'

She contacted LE on Caseys case because of it happening in Orlando--They're still going over it. "

[2]---------------------------------------------------------

Same Board, Same thread
Poster:  IrishBosoxFan
Text of post:  (Note:  another poster from another board is being quoted.)

"  [Quote:] 'Yes. Tickets purchased were 3 from Delta Airlines, 2 from Tran air and 2 from Spirit Air.
Charges began on June 6th thru July 16th. Included purchases for groceries for $425.00, Target, Toys R Us, 3 purchases for gas, Some Brazilian Steakhouse for $126.00, The Catch restaurant for $325.00, more for groceries. Other pos purchases I can't recall all now.
Lots of online purchases totaling over $10,000.

When we received the full list I was
When filing the police report we mentioned the Caylee Anthony case and the fraud investigator sent copies to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale LE.
I am NOT accusing anyone. Just found the dates, locations and purchases interesting. imo '

NEXT POST

[Quote:]' It gets better.  A cell phone purchased at AT&T in Orlando. Cell phone bills paid online to some billing company.
So[n] has the list in his briefcase at work and I can't remember as there were so many charges.
Someone had a grand ole time. Spirit Air is a charter airline out of Florida.
Who buys gas 3 times in one day or groceries 3 times in one day totaling over $600?

I thought I was paranoid, but ya never know. '

NEXT POST

[Quote:]' Actually they got cc's in our name, not our own cc's.
They got cc's in my husbands name then requested a card for someone named Angela Williams which we have been told was a bogus name as well. ' "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is a link to the entire post from shellbell, quoting me at the time; there is much more.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3384.msg454801#msg454801
If you read it, you'll see that I had gotten the name wrong at the time ("Amanda" vs. "Angela") and corrected it further down in my original Sept. 15 post.

** sniffle ** Thanks so much, mgoblue.  I'm so glad you found this!  Sorry for the extra-long reply, Monkeys, and sorry if this is confusing.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1445 on: March 16, 2009, 08:43:13 PM »

Thanks Klaas, any idea how late? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: March 16, 2009, 08:47:02 PM »

Hi there SeaSearcher,

Great post about the appearances of possible connections between Casey and certain LE officers, as well as the odd kid-glove treatment she and/or the Anthonys seem to be getting sometimes.  Loved the Paris Hilton analogy, I have thought that many times.  Casey thinks she's some kind of celebrity.  The only killers I can recall behaving like this were the Manson girls (especially Susan Atkins) and Ted Bundy.

She LAUGHS and FLIRTS in court.  She shows no reaction whatsoever when they talk about her precious daughter (who according to her she did not kill) in terms of "the remains" and "decomposition" and "all the little bones" etc.  A true monster, IMO.

I am hoping that there is a method to OCSO's and the Prosecutor's Office's madness, and that they know what they're doing here.  Desi will be one appalled Monkey if Cindy, George, and Lee walk away from this whole thing scott-free.  Just can't see that!

P.S.  O/T Could you post a link to your Elvis thread please?  I looked for it the other night and could not find it. Did find a lot of other interesting stuff, but no SeaSearcher.  Thanks.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: March 16, 2009, 08:51:28 PM »

Here is the link:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3384.msg454801#msg454801
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: March 16, 2009, 08:53:06 PM »

OMG!! 

mgoblue, you just made Desi cry -- really cry!  My heart is pounding as we speak.  Wow.  Thank you so much for pointing me to Monkey shellbell's post from September 15.  Guess what?

She was quoting ME there!  That whole post is copied/pasted from my old Caylee myspace blog that got shut down! I lost ALL of my hard work in one ugly moment thanks to a certain evil grandmother, so seeing a piece of it in print just now (thanks to you) brought me to tears.  ** sniff, sniff **  I had no idea this info was was "out there" somewhere, and lo and behold, it was right here on SM... Wow, and thank you again.

Here is an exerpt from Shellbell's post, copied from my **sob** blog that got shut down in November -- which shows the information that was posted at Websleuths by the woman.  (Apparently I got the info both from Scared Monkeys and Websleuths, but the poster had originally posted it elsewhere first.)

[1] --------------------------------------------------------

Posted on WebSleuths
Thread:  "Casey Bought the Tickets to PR?"
Poster:  "TimeWillTell"
Text of post: (Note it is quoting another board, too.)

" A poster on another board has been in contact with LE--someone opened a card in her husbands name and had another card attached to it for use by another person

[Quote:]
' They bought 6 planes tickets with it--3 Delta-2 Air Tran-1 Us Air(I know the amounts but fuzzy on the airlines)
Also used it at Target,Toys R Us and a bunch of restaurants.'

She contacted LE on Caseys case because of it happening in Orlando--They're still going over it. "

[2]---------------------------------------------------------

Same Board, Same thread
Poster:  IrishBosoxFan
Text of post:  (Note:  another poster from another board is being quoted.)

"  [Quote:] 'Yes. Tickets purchased were 3 from Delta Airlines, 2 from Tran air and 2 from Spirit Air.
Charges began on June 6th thru July 16th. Included purchases for groceries for $425.00, Target, Toys R Us, 3 purchases for gas, Some Brazilian Steakhouse for $126.00, The Catch restaurant for $325.00, more for groceries. Other pos purchases I can't recall all now.
Lots of online purchases totaling over $10,000.

When we received the full list I was
When filing the police report we mentioned the Caylee Anthony case and the fraud investigator sent copies to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale LE.
I am NOT accusing anyone. Just found the dates, locations and purchases interesting. imo '

NEXT POST

[Quote:]' It gets better.  A cell phone purchased at AT&T in Orlando. Cell phone bills paid online to some billing company.
So[n] has the list in his briefcase at work and I can't remember as there were so many charges.
Someone had a grand ole time. Spirit Air is a charter airline out of Florida.
Who buys gas 3 times in one day or groceries 3 times in one day totaling over $600?

I thought I was paranoid, but ya never know. '

NEXT POST

[Quote:]' Actually they got cc's in our name, not our own cc's.
They got cc's in my husbands name then requested a card for someone named Angela Williams which we have been told was a bogus name as well. ' "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is a link to the entire post from shellbell, quoting me at the time; there is much more.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3384.msg454801#msg454801
If you read it, you'll see that I had gotten the name wrong at the time ("Amanda" vs. "Angela") and corrected it further down in my original Sept. 15 post.

** sniffle ** Thanks so much, mgoblue.  I'm so glad you found this!  Sorry for the extra-long reply, Monkeys, and sorry if this is confusing.

Desi

Desi, may I be a little nosy for a second please? What Caylee myspace blog are you talking about? I remember reading one way back that was really good and then it disappeared. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. If it was yours that I am thinking of, you did a wonderful job. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: March 16, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »

Wow Desi. What a small world. Didn't mean to make you cry though. ::MonkeyWaa::I wasn't aware of your cite, but it sounds like you were doing a great job.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: March 16, 2009, 08:58:16 PM »

Hi there SeaSearcher,

Great post about the appearances of possible connections between Casey and certain LE officers, as well as the odd kid-glove treatment she and/or the Anthonys seem to be getting sometimes.  Loved the Paris Hilton analogy, I have thought that many times.  Casey thinks she's some kind of celebrity.  The only killers I can recall behaving like this were the Manson girls (especially Susan Atkins) and Ted Bundy.

She LAUGHS and FLIRTS in court.  She shows no reaction whatsoever when they talk about her precious daughter (who according to her she did not kill) in terms of "the remains" and "decomposition" and "all the little bones" etc.  A true monster, IMO.

I am hoping that there is a method to OCSO's and the Prosecutor's Office's madness, and that they know what they're doing here.  Desi will be one appalled Monkey if Cindy, George, and Lee walk away from this whole thing scott-free.  Just can't see that!

P.S.  O/T Could you post a link to your Elvis thread please?  I looked for it the other night and could not find it. Did find a lot of other interesting stuff, but no SeaSearcher.  Thanks.

Elvis thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4383.msg721616#new

Also Desi - that post for BLINK I emailed to her to make sure she sees it.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1451 on: March 16, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »

Good Monday Morning to all the Monkeys.

Today, I believe that if Cloroform was inhaled...as a cloth placed over the nose..it would show up in the hair folicles because from the inhalation it would go to the bloodstream very rapidly and make it's way through the system.

Hi Gypsy!! Yep............  OK, we're in agreement, so it's GOT to be right.   

it will show up in the hair itself. it will also show what kind of levels of it were ingested and how frequently. so in affect, they will be able to tell everything that was given to her… chloroform, poisons, illegal drugs, meds (both otc and prescrip.), etc, and also  how often and in what kind of dosages. the hair contains a wealth of information and the fact that they have hers to analyze is going to screw casey imo.

sorry if this has been answered already, im playing catchup.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1452 on: March 16, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »

Wow Desi. What a small world. Didn't mean to make you cry though. ::MonkeyWaa::I wasn't aware of your cite, but it sounds like you were doing a great job.

O/T but mgoblue I just gotta tell ya your avi is great it makes me giggle and laugh everytime I see it.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: March 16, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »

Desi, may I be a little nosy for a second please? What Caylee myspace blog are you talking about? I remember reading one way back that was really good and then it disappeared. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. If it was yours that I am thinking of, you did a wonderful job. JMO JSM

It was a myspace account called "Desdemona" dedicated to the Caylee case and to seeking justice for Caylee.  I originally created it just so I could follow the case and see the players' myspace pages.  Ended up using it to communicate with a WS poster's myspace, to get some info posted there, regarding Sawgrass Apartments and Derrick Williams. 

When it was shut down, it was averaging between 200-300 visits per day.  I worked very hard and had about 300 wonderful myspace friends (which is something, as I was fairly picky about accepting friend requests) who were passionate about the case, too.  It was quite detailed and analytical.  I was careful not to post inflammatory, Anthony-hating pictures and insults, nor would I allow my readers/posters to do so.  (Yes, I was skeerd of the A's threats to sue, prosecute, etc.). 

I researched the case faithfully every day and posted news links and my own blog posts and myspace comments.  My Caylee "friends" were awesome at posting news and digging up details.  We mined WS, SM, DD, Topix, Fox, and everywhere else, and I had a policy of citing sources when possible.  We developed a bond with each other.  It was never about me or them, but all about Caylee and justice.

It was traumatic for me the day in November when I logged on to find ... NOTHING.  It was all gone -- all that compassion, all that hard work, all those Caylee friends.  It broke my heart.  It was the same day that Cindy was on TV bragging that she had been able to get 50 websites and myspace pages shut down, blah blah blah, and she had one site owner contact the police for threatening her physically over the phone.  ("Justice for Caylee" maybe?)  For awhile, it made me lose hope that justice would prevail over the evil efforts of the A's...  I am SO happy now to be here with my Monkey friends.  (And btw, JSM, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a good trip, and thank you for asking.)

Sorry for O/T, and I don't usually mention that whole episode here, but mgoblue's post just hooked me up to a real blast from the past!  Klaas, I will understand if you choose to delete or move this post, NP.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: March 16, 2009, 09:27:23 PM »

O/T but mgoblue I just gotta tell ya your avi is great it makes me giggle and laugh everytime I see it.

Thanks. I laugh at it too. CBB made it.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: March 16, 2009, 09:36:23 PM »

Hey Desi,
Was playing around trying to find cached versions of your old page.  Most is stuff on ws and here at sm or they are gone.  I found a few pieces you posted on topix.  Including this one:

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Aug 12, 2008

http://www.myspace.com/desdemonamontague
"Diary of Days"

On Casey's July 7 "Diary of Days" mypspace blog, she wrote, "On the worst of worst days, Remember the words spoken."

The movie she selected for "Currently Watching" was American Psycho.

The song she selected to autoplay on this myspace profile (as of the time of her arrest) was "Every Day is Exactly the Same" by Nine Inch Nails. This song was featured in the movie "Wanted" which was released June 27.

Look up the lyrics to the song. After the first couple of verses, you will see this section:
----------
(spoken)
I'm writing on a little piece of paper
I'm hoping someday you might find
Well, I'll hide it behind something
They won't look behind
----------
In the song, these lines are spoken, rather than sung.

Remember the words "spoken"?

Desi
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TDA2TOITAENFOIDNI/p12

Two things:
1.  If someone else who is good at locating cached versions wants to look, seems what Desi had to say was interesting.
2.  Do you now think the above is referring to the diary note - written behind the cover of '03 ?  Or do you feel there is a writing out there hidden behind something still?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: March 16, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »

It was a myspace account called "Desdemona" dedicated to the Caylee case and to seeking justice for Caylee.  I originally created it just so I could follow the case and see the players' myspace pages.  Ended up using it to communicate with a WS poster's myspace, to get some info posted there, regarding Sawgrass Apartments and Derrick Williams. 

When it was shut down, it was averaging between 200-300 visits per day.  I worked very hard and had about 300 wonderful myspace friends (which is something, as I was fairly picky about accepting friend requests) who were passionate about the case, too.  It was quite detailed and analytical.  I was careful not to post inflammatory, Anthony-hating pictures and insults, nor would I allow my readers/posters to do so.  (Yes, I was skeerd of the A's threats to sue, prosecute, etc.). 

I researched the case faithfully every day and posted news links and my own blog posts and myspace comments.  My Caylee "friends" were awesome at posting news and digging up details.  We mined WS, SM, DD, Topix, Fox, and everywhere else, and I had a policy of citing sources when possible.  We developed a bond with each other.  It was never about me or them, but all about Caylee and justice.

It was traumatic for me the day in November when I logged on to find ... NOTHING.  It was all gone -- all that compassion, all that hard work, all those Caylee friends.  It broke my heart.  It was the same day that Cindy was on TV bragging that she had been able to get 50 websites and myspace pages shut down, blah blah blah, and she had one site owner contact the police for threatening her physically over the phone.  ("Justice for Caylee" maybe?)  For awhile, it made me lose hope that justice would prevail over the evil efforts of the A's...  I am SO happy now to be here with my Monkey friends.  (And btw, JSM, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a good trip, and thank you for asking.)

Sorry for O/T, and I don't usually mention that whole episode here, but mgoblue's post just hooked me up to a real blast from the past!  Klaas, I will understand if you choose to delete or move this post, NP.

That was the myspace I read way back. My friend at work had found it. I would sit in her office and read it with her. I am glad you are here with the monkeys now. It is a special place. Justice will prevail for Caylee. I don't believe that ALL justice will prevail as GA, CA and LA will never go to trial for obstruction, but KC will get her deserved punishment. I truly believe that. Thanks Desi, I had a good trip and a wonderful birthday because the monkeys wished my birthday wishes and it was great!!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: March 16, 2009, 09:41:56 PM »

Elvis thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4383.msg721616#new

Also Desi - that post for BLINK I emailed to her to make sure she sees it.

Thank you, Klaas, for the link and the forward.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: March 16, 2009, 09:42:38 PM »

Good nite monkeys. Blink I hope I see your part II in the morning.  It will make me look forward to getting up in the morning. See ya'll in the morning. JSM

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: March 16, 2009, 09:54:29 PM »

Hey Desi,
Was playing around trying to find cached versions of your old page.  Most is stuff on ws and here at sm or they are gone.  I found a few pieces you posted on topix.  Including this one:
<snip>
Aug 12, 2008
"Diary of Days"

On Casey's July 7 "Diary of Days" mypspace blog, she wrote, "On the worst of worst days, Remember the words spoken."
<snip>
The song she selected to autoplay on this myspace profile (as of the time of her arrest) was "Every Day is Exactly the Same" by Nine Inch Nails. This song was featured in the movie "Wanted" which was released June 27.

Look up the lyrics to the song. After the first couple of verses, you will see this section:
----------
(spoken)
I'm writing on a little piece of paper
I'm hoping someday you might find
Well, I'll hide it behind something
They won't look behind
----------
In the song, these lines are spoken, rather than sung.
Remember the words "spoken"?

Desi
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TDA2TOITAENFOIDNI/p12

Two things:
1.  If someone else who is good at locating cached versions wants to look, seems what Desi had to say was interesting.
2.  Do you now think the above is referring to the diary note - written behind the cover of '03 ?  Or do you feel there is a writing out there hidden behind something still?

I knew there was a reason I  you, NewsJunkie.  You're awesome.

The thought occurred to me when I saw that diary with the '03 date on the cover, that it might relate to that.  But who knows?

I do still believe about 80% in my heart that she set that particular song to autoplay at the time for a reason.  Wonder if she saw the movie "Wanted" that weekend (6/27-29) and got some kind of inspiration for the song at that time?  It does fit into the timeframe when she was "consolidating" her thoughts and mindset following Caylee's death.  (Abandoning car, getting tattoo, posting meaningful images to her PB, making plans, etc.)

I always wondered if there was an actual piece of paper hidden somewhere, like it says in the "words spoken" in that song.  The diary could possibly fit the bill, or it could be something else.   OR, as I always have to remind my feverish investigative brain, it could be totally unrelated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.