May 17, 2024, 09:39:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 305639 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »

Guys, I have never seen the news coming this slow before or the forums posting this few pages. Is there anything going on or is this case actually closed?
My personal opinion is Mos has closed the case and he will do nothing more. Afterall, he has released all three as suspects.

Apparently .... the Natalee Holloway case is not officially closed but ... as one of our Monkeys implied ... THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY WAS DETERMINED CLOSED FROM THE GETGO!  Justice for an 18 year old American citizen was never the objective of the Aruban investigation.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/15/2008

No custody for Van der Sloot

ORANJESTAD – After the Public Prosecutor appealed the decision of the examining magistrate not to detain Joran van der Sloot, the Common Court of Justice of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba announced yesterday evening that Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again in the Holloway-case.

<snipped>

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision.  The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect.  The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2008, 01:03:20 PM »

It has finally happened ... at the ripe old age of 61 ... I am talking to myself.  Also ... our daughter turns 41 years old today and ... believe me ... that makes me feel old.

I think I will start taking naps.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Later, Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: March 28, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »

Guys, I have never seen the news coming this slow before or the forums posting this few pages. Is there anything going on or is this case actually closed?

Keepthefaith.I believe there is still plenty more to come.In God's time and not ours,as frustrating as that is, we must seek patient and continue what so many wonderful Monkeys have already done.Givin their hearts freely to Natalee as well as other innocent victims.Every Monkey on here is blessed in my opinion.I've been to other sites and post at one where it's quite obvious you have Ahata,ata,Taco's Cronies,VDS family Cronies posting hate.I let themIn short this forum let's me truly know in my heart that there are wonderful,caring,generous,giving,unselfish people still left in this world.From me to all the Monkeys on this board.THANK YOU for making this world just a little bit better of a place to live and exist!!

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2008, 01:28:51 PM »

Keepthefaith.I believe there is still plenty more to come.In God's time and not ours,as frustrating as that is, we must seek patient and continue what so many wonderful Monkeys have already done.Givin their hearts freely to Natalee as well as other innocent victims.Every Monkey on here is blessed in my opinion.I've been to other sites and post at one where it's quite obvious you have Ahata,ata,Taco's Cronies,VDS family Cronies posting hate.I let themIn short this forum let's me truly know in my heart that there are wonderful,caring,generous,giving,unselfish people still left in this world.From me to all the Monkeys on this board.THANK YOU for making this world just a little bit better of a place to live and exist!!

Keepthefaith
I simply cannot believe our FBI is just sitting passively by. I just don't think Dave or Beth would let that happen without a LOUD protest. I have always thought the reason for FBI silence is a combination of their "silence policy" along with a much "bigger" situation involving the State department.

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2008, 01:39:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Forgive me for being off topic...

This is news about Dutch Island Detectives...

Philipsburg: The detective department has asked the RST to look at the file of missing American Leta Lynn Cordes. Chief Prosecutor of the Windward Islands Taco Stein said that "the local detectives wanted another set of eyes to look into the file so that they can finally close off the investigation", Leta Lynn Cordes went missing January 11, 2008.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2008, 01:40:13 PM »

Rob...you reminded me of a post I made in the Shango thread yesterday. Do you recall anything about this? The protected witness, I mean?...TIA

Reply #158 on: March 26, 2008, 08:42:52 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find something new every time I read that book translation...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

P332

Also, an FBI "protected witness", an American called "Mr X", meets Deepak in July 2005 in the Internet café wehre Deepak works.

Deepak tells X: “I see what’s going on and I know much more. I’m certain that Natalee is no longer on the island.” He also says something that contradicts that: “When they find the duct-tape with Natalee’s hair on it, then I’ll go to jail", which is strange because they did find hair with duct tape but it wasn't Natalee's.

Sorry...This is what I wondered if anyone had heard before.

An "FBI protected witness", an American.

There is a reference in Joran's book translation of the FBI talking to "David's" mother.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: March 28, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »

Hi KeeptheFaith,

I WANT Justice on the Physical plane and in the here and now. It's nice to know that God does work in His own time and own way, but I am not ready to leave it all up to God and the hereafter.

In my opinion and based on my Faith, God can and does preform miracles. God is ALL Powerful. God created the Universe, heavens and the Earth. God can move mountains and change time and space. It's not for me to question God's intentions.

It's all with-in God's commanding and never matched abilities. I have no way of knowing what God has in store for the suspects and their enablers.

That all said -

This is an Earthly Justice issue and can be brought to a conclusion. There is no way that any of these animals should get a free pass and continue on with their lives. No way!! That's wrong and sets a bad example for everyone else.

In my opinion, God does not generally get involved in the matters of the day. He can and sometimes does. But for the most part he allows His divine plan to unravel. God creates the Universe and allows all to go on as intended. All of that has a purpose and even though we do not know the reason, God allows it to continue even if there is harm to mankind...i.e. the Holocaust. God could have stopped that but decided to allowed. It has perplexed many scholars over the last 60 years. But it's all part of God's plan. We can ask why... but we will probably not get an answer.

God creates Man in God's image. That's pretty simple. God gives man so many gifts. Reason, thought, the ability to choose right from wrong. God gives man some of the same gifts possessed by God Himself.

Some people never live up to God's image. After all, we are human and not God-like. Similar but different. The gifts not given to man are set aside for God only. Man could not handle those gifts and would surely create hell on earth.

So... while I do admit it does offer some comfort to know that God will eventually deal with these animals, I see no reason why Earthly powers are hand tied and unable to do what's right.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2008, 01:45:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Forgive me for being off topic...

This is news about Dutch Island Detectives...

Philipsburg: The detective department has asked the RST to look at the file of missing American Leta Lynn Cordes. Chief Prosecutor of the Windward Islands Taco Stein said that "the local detectives wanted another set of eyes to look into the file so that they can finally close off the investigation", Leta Lynn Cordes went missing January 11, 2008.

Thanks martini...I haven't read the thread in a couple of days and will go and read up.

The similarities to Natalee's case have been posted on in the 'Shango' thread. Again thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 28, 2008, 01:58:56 PM »

Keepthefaith

Wreck ... I believe that the reason the FBI have not gotten involved is because Aruba refuses to officially close the investigation.  As long as the investigation is ongoing ... the involvement of the FBI without an invitation would be consider interference.

I contend that there is no way that Aruba is ever going to allow the case file regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway to be released.

Janet

+++++++++++

No custody for Van der Sloot
02/15/2008

ORANJESTAD – After the Public Prosecutor appealed the decision of the examining magistrate not to detain Joran van der Sloot, the Common Court of Justice of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba announced yesterday evening that Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again in the Holloway-case.

<snipped>

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision.  The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect.  The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/ 

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system. You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion. After a maximum of 146 days, the prosecution must determine the criminal offense that has been committed and make an official summation for court. And God forbid that they cannot determine what criminal offense has been committed, the case remains open, and it can remain open for a whole number of years, actually, until the due process, the international rules about due process, up to two years.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/20/ng.01.html

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 6, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there.

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

<snipped>

SCHEDULE OF OFFENSES

1. Murder; assault with intent to commit murder.

2. Manslaughter.

3. Malicious wounding; inflicting grievous bodily harm.

4. Arson.

5. Rape; indecent assault; incest; bigamy.

6. Unlawful sexual acts with or upon children under the age specified by the laws of both the Requesting and Requested States.

7. Wilful abandonment of a minor or other dependent person when the life of that minor or that dependent person is or is likely to be injured or endangered.

8. Kidnapping; abduction; false imprisonment

9. Robbery; burglary; larceny; embezzlement.

10. Fraud, including obtaining property, money or valuable securities by false pretenses, deceit, falsehood, or other fraudulent means.

11. Bribery, including soliciting, offering [*27] and accepting.

12. Extortion.

13. Receiving, possessing or transporting anything of value knowing it to have been unlawfully obtained.

14. Offenses relating to criminal breach of trust.

15. An offense against the laws relating to counterfeiting and forgery; including the forging of seals, trademarks, documents, or use of such forgeries.

16. An offense against the laws relating to international transfers of funds.

17. An offense against the laws relating to importation, exportation or transit of goods, articles, or merchandise, including violations of the customs laws.

18. Offenses relating to slavery or the illegal transporting of persons.

19. Offenses against the laws relating to bankruptcy.

20. Offenses against the laws relating to prohibition of private monopoly or unfair trade practices.

21. Perjury; subornation of perjury; making a false statement to a government agency or official.

22. Offenses relating to wilful evasion of taxes and duties.

23. Any act or omission intended or likely to: (a) endanger the safety of an aircraft in flight or of any person on board such aircraft; or (b) destroy or render any aircraft incapable of flight.

24. Any unlawful seizure or exercise of control [*28] of an aircraft in flight by force or violence, or by threat of force or violence, or by any other form of intimidation.

25. Any unlawful act or omission intended or that is likely to endanger the safety of any person in a railway train or in any vessel or other means of transportation.

26. Piracy, mutiny, or any mutinous act committed on board a vessel.

27. Malicious damage to property.

28. Offenses against the laws relating to the traffic in, or the possession, production or manufacture of narcotic drugs, cannabis, psychotropic drugs, cocaine and its derivatives, and other dangerous drugs and chemicals.

29. Offenses against laws relating to the poisonous chemicals or substances injurious to health.

30. Offenses against the laws relating to firearms, ammunition, explosives, incendiary devices or nuclear materials.

31. Offenses against the laws relating to the abuse of official authority.

32. Offenses against the laws relating to obstruction of justice.

33. Offenses relating to securities and commodities.

34. Facilitating or permitting the escape of a person from custody.

35. Incitements to violence.

36. Any other act for which extradition may be granted in accordance with the laws [*29] of both Contracting Parties.

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: March 28, 2008, 02:02:29 PM »

<snipped>

And I would like to add that I also believe that the people that helped with keeping things a secret should also be held accountable for their actions (even if they didn't do anything that specific night...

GBMW ... I believe that the chain of command is the reason that the whole truth will never be revealed by Aruba.  This chain that has denied Natalee Holloway justice is far reaching.  It implies the implication of not just Joran, Deepak and Satish but ... Paulus ... Paulus' family/personal/professional connections in the Aruban and Dutch administrations who were involved or aware of the coverup ... the sons of the elite (pimps) who participated or were aware of the "something bad" that happened to Natalee Holloway and ... the judiciary who time after time after time ruled in favor of the suspects.

The truth would also expose Aruba's underground economy of organized crime ... gambling ... drugs ... sex trade ... money laundering ...

I suspect that when Joran was detained in December ... he was informed by Hans Mos in regards to the forthcoming fifth segment of the Devries video recording and ... related a collaborated story to Patrick vander Eem that would identify only him as the last person with Natalee Holloway ... related a story that would make him the sacrificial lamb ... the sacrificial lamb who had assurance by the prosecutor's office that he would not be held legally accountable.

The objective ... the appeasement of a mother who refused to be silent until answers were forthcoming in regards to what happened to her precious daughter.

Think about it ... Paulus would be distanced from implication and ... the Kalpoes who had the ability to implicate Paulus would be distanced and ... the sons of the elite (pimps) who had the ability to implicate Paulus would be distance  and ... those in the Dutch/Aruban administration who had the ability to implicate Paulus would be distanced and ... those in the judiciary who had the ability to implicate Paulus would be distanced.

I firmly believe that considering Joran's age at the time of the "incident" ... he would have been the "sacrificial lamb" from the getgo if Aruban had anticipated a mother by the name of Beth Holloway Twitty ... a mother whose voice would not and will not be silenced until she receives the answers regarding her beloved Natalee.

Janet

++++++++++++++

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php
Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.

After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

Tamikosmom...I totally agree with your thoughts on this. I also think that wreck's 'bigger picture' comes into play. I just hope that Beth and Dave have been given enough answers from the US authorities.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 28, 2008, 02:48:40 PM »

Hi KeeptheFaith,

I WANT Justice on the Physical plane and in the here and now. It's nice to know that God does work in His own time and own way, but I am not ready to leave it all up to God and the hereafter.

In my opinion and based on my Faith, God can and does preform miracles. God is ALL Powerful. God created the Universe, heavens and the Earth. God can move mountains and change time and space. It's not for me to question God's intentions.

It's all with-in God's commanding and never matched abilities. I have no way of knowing what God has in store for the suspects and their enablers.

That all said -

This is an Earthly Justice issue and can be brought to a conclusion. There is no way that any of these animals should get a free pass and continue on with their lives. No way!! That's wrong and sets a bad example for everyone else.

In my opinion, God does not generally get involved in the matters of the day. He can and sometimes does. But for the most part he allows His divine plan to unravel. God creates the Universe and allows all to go on as intended. All of that has a purpose and even though we do not know the reason, God allows it to continue even if there is harm to mankind...i.e. the Holocaust. God could have stopped that but decided to allowed. It has perplexed many scholars over the last 60 years. But it's all part of God's plan. We can ask why... but we will probably not get an answer.

God creates Man in God's image. That's pretty simple. God gives man so many gifts. Reason, thought, the ability to choose right from wrong. God gives man some of the same gifts possessed by God Himself.

Some people never live up to God's image. After all, we are human and not God-like. Similar but different. The gifts not given to man are set aside for God only. Man could not handle those gifts and would surely create hell on earth.

So... while I do admit it does offer some comfort to know that God will eventually deal with these animals, I see no reason why Earthly powers are hand tied and unable to do what's right.

Great post Rob.I enjoy reading your posts as well as the rest of the Monkeys.I too for the life of me don't understand how Joran,Paulus,and the accomplices to the cover-up have not been brought to justice.To me it is the most cut and dry case i've seen.From what i gather from their law is, as long as you lie and keep your mouth shut it is nearly impossible to prosecute you unless the Elite see fit.If your not Elite.Watch out!It is diffucult for me to post sometimes because it just gets my blood boiling that people actually are friends with these people.I believe justice will be handed down before Joran,Paulus, and the accomplices have their day with the Lord.When you run around with the likes of the people they do.Your number comes up sooner or later.Unless Paulus has an endless bank account that time will come..OK i'll shut up now.Thanx Rob..

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #231 on: March 28, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »

Well I read every Aruban newspaper today and nothing of interest at all. One thing is clear and that is every American tourist in the paper looks like a fat,ignorant lowlife,reject or elderly that looked the other way to get a cheap timeshare in warm weather. The kind of scum that should not be welcomed back in the U.S.A for turning there back on one of there own! Makes me want to puke! I sure hope that a active American Boycott of Aruba will start because they aren't doing anything except sprinkling more BS on top of the cover up in hopes this all goes away.

The Aruban Govt probably is paying Joran's expenses in Germany to keep his mouth shut,Paul Van Der Sloot is still being fed cases and still on the Govt Committees. The case was closed in 2005 as they had no intention of ever going to trial or investigating anything further as it was already solved. It's been one big Dog and Pony show ever since. So many times they are caught lying and covering up Natalee's Murder,so if they don't ever say anything again and no one is allowed to talk about it,they think it will all go away.

The Dutch have had this case since August 2006 and have done jack sh@* except appoint Hans Mos to keep the case closed and BS the world into thinking they were actually investigating. WTF are the Dutch doing? Take a good look at the people that lied and covered up Natalee's rape and murder because most of them were appointed by the Dutch Government. It's quite clear all they care about is there precious Tourism and they will lie,cheat,steal and kill to protect it and the dirty corrupt individuals that run the tiny little island.

I wish I wrote that, because agree with every word of it, I so very much do.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: March 28, 2008, 03:05:36 PM »

Well I read every Aruban newspaper today and nothing of interest at all. One thing is clear and that is every American tourist in the paper looks like a fat,ignorant lowlife,reject or elderly that looked the other way to get a cheap timeshare in warm weather. The kind of scum that should not be welcomed back in the U.S.A for turning there back on one of there own! Makes me want to puke! I sure hope that a active American Boycott of Aruba will start because they aren't doing anything except sprinkling more BS on top of the cover up in hopes this all goes away.

The Aruban Govt probably is paying Joran's expenses in Germany to keep his mouth shut,Paul Van Der Sloot is still being fed cases and still on the Govt Committees. The case was closed in 2005 as they had no intention of ever going to trial or investigating anything further as it was already solved. It's been one big Dog and Pony show ever since. So many times they are caught lying and covering up Natalee's Murder,so if they don't ever say anything again and no one is allowed to talk about it,they think it will all go away.

The Dutch have had this case since August 2006 and have done jack sh@* except appoint Hans Mos to keep the case closed and BS the world into thinking they were actually investigating. WTF are the Dutch doing? Take a good look at the people that lied and covered up Natalee's rape and murder because most of them were appointed by the Dutch Government. It's quite clear all they care about is there precious Tourism and they will lie,cheat,steal and kill to protect it and the dirty corrupt individuals that run the tiny little island.

I wish I wrote that, because agree with every word of it, I so very much do.

Hi Carpe...yeeeeeh! three paragraphs that simply summed it all up... it was a great post... and still is.

By the way, I lurved the new video you posted this morning...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #233 on: March 28, 2008, 03:11:43 PM »

thanks!

------

WASN'T THERE A NICE LI'L GATHERING OF MANGROVE TREES DIRECTLY

BEHIND THE ROCKS NEAR THE LIGHTHOUSE? (Arubay Videos)

GRACE: Yes. And they didn't keep him. They decided they didn't have enough evidence to keep him. They let him go again. At that point, as soon as he gets back, they get into this specially outfitted super expensive SUV and he starts talking. He starts talking about the arrest, he talks about the fact that Natalee will never be found, that she is in the ocean, and his story in a nutshell, Glenn Beck, is that he was with the girl, they were making out on the beach alone the night before she leaves, just hours away from returning to America and she suddenly goes into convulsions and dies. Instead of calling 911 or rendering aid, he hides her body in some mangrove trees, calls a friend to come dump the body about a mile offshore. That's his story.

GLENN: Okay. Now he says, and I'm just quoting -- I wish I could play the audio but it's -- you know, it's in, you know, wooden shoe language. So he says, "I almost wanted to cry." He said, "She was shaking." And Van der Eem says, "Shaking?" Van der Sloot: Yes, a lot. I almost wanted to cry. Why does this -- expletive -- always happen to me. I mean, first of all his first thought is, me, I wanted to cry because it was happening to me.

----

CLINKY / LINKY -A. Powers

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/196/5619/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: March 28, 2008, 04:16:27 PM »

I ask,

How can we let Aruba get away with a state sanctioned murder? how???????? how can we allow this to happen?

Why has the FBI remained silent? In my opinion - they are complicit. Not so much as a peep. Why? I don't buy they are working behind the scenes. They now what everyone knows. Joran and his Father are guilty but do nothing... and they piss me off!!!

confessions out the yeng yang and still nothing.

Have we as human beings been reduced to nothing more than carbon and collective molecules? I still think - therefore I still AM.

I guess the FBI only worries about prostitutes, bilking, pyramid schemes, political vendettas and the such. Forget about REAL Law Enforcement. Where is Art Wood's EXTRADITION?

I better step back from this machine. to quote San...

Why would the FBI remain silent and behind the scene after so flagrantly sending 10 FBI agents to Aruba in that first week following Natalees' disappearance?
The logical answer can only lead to the root of all evil.....money. Aruba must be meeting the needs of the USA on some level not disclosed. Maybe the US is using the oft referred to "washing machine"? IMO it goes above and beyond hotels and beaches.......is money being laundered to fund weapons sales?....i don't know...but i remember Oliver North.
One thing I do know is that Natalee has never appeared on the FBI's Missing Persons list as does Amy Bradley. Why? ...because they have known from the beginning that she was dead.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: March 28, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »

If anyone can help answer Caps question I would be much appreciative.

CapsLockWizard

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #341 on: Today at 02:59:31 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
one more question:

Who help the Texas EquuSearch team when in Aruba. Either with food or lodging or with something. who is this person or enterprise.

CAPS
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: March 28, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »

I ask,

How can we let Aruba get away with a state sanctioned murder? how???????? how can we allow this to happen?

Why has the FBI remained silent? In my opinion - they are complicit. Not so much as a peep. Why? I don't buy they are working behind the scenes. They now what everyone knows. Joran and his Father are guilty but do nothing... and they piss me off!!!

Have we as human beings been reduced to nothing more than carbon and collective molecules? I still think - therefore I still AM.

I guess the FBI only worries about prostitutes, bilking, pyramid schemes, political vendettas and the such. Forget about REAL Law Enforcement. Where is Art Wood's EXTRADITION?

Why would the FBI remain silent and behind the scene after so flagrantly sending 10 FBI agents to Aruba in that first week following Natalees' disappearance?
The logical answer can only lead to the root of all evil.....money. Aruba must be meeting the needs of the USA on some level not disclosed. Maybe the US is using the oft referred to "washing machine"? IMO it goes above and beyond hotels and beaches.......is money being laundered to fund weapons sales?....i don't know...but i remember Oliver North.
One thing I do know is that Natalee has never appeared on the FBI's Missing Persons list as does Amy Bradley. Why? ...because they have known from the beginning that she was dead.
I guess I have more faith in our FBI than some of you. The mere fact that we HAD 10 agents there and also evidence was recently sent to them for analysis -- means they ARE involved. They just don't comment on ANYTHING. If the FBI was not working with Dave and Beth -- we would KNOW!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 28, 2008, 04:24:41 PM »

thanks!

------

WASN'T THERE A NICE LI'L GATHERING OF MANGROVE TREES DIRECTLY

BEHIND THE ROCKS NEAR THE LIGHTHOUSE? (Arubay Videos)

GRACE: Yes. And they didn't keep him. They decided they didn't have enough evidence to keep him. They let him go again. At that point, as soon as he gets back, they get into this specially outfitted super expensive SUV and he starts talking. He starts talking about the arrest, he talks about the fact that Natalee will never be found, that she is in the ocean, and his story in a nutshell, Glenn Beck, is that he was with the girl, they were making out on the beach alone the night before she leaves, just hours away from returning to America and she suddenly goes into convulsions and dies. Instead of calling 911 or rendering aid, he hides her body in some mangrove trees, calls a friend to come dump the body about a mile offshore. That's his story.

GLENN: Okay. Now he says, and I'm just quoting -- I wish I could play the audio but it's -- you know, it's in, you know, wooden shoe language. So he says, "I almost wanted to cry." He said, "She was shaking." And Van der Eem says, "Shaking?" Van der Sloot: Yes, a lot. I almost wanted to cry. Why does this -- expletive -- always happen to me. I mean, first of all his first thought is, me, I wanted to cry because it was happening to me.

----

CLINKY / LINKY -A. Powers

Carpe ... thank you.  Nancy Grace sees it exactly how it is in regards to the suspects and ... the corrupt Aruban investigation.  She has never wavered in her support of Natalee Holloway and her family's desperate quest for ansers.

Janet

++++++++++

Glenn talks with Nancy Grace about the Natalee Holloway case
February 7, 2008 - 10:27 ET

GRACE: I just hate the last thing Natalee Holloway saw, she didn't get to say goodbye to her parents, she wasn't in their loving arms or with them at the time of her death. She was on an isolated beach with Joran Van der Sloot who feels nothing. I mean, he may not have lost a minute's sleep last night but I sure did after I heard this.

GLENN: Well, I heard somebody over there in the wooden shoes and their finger in the dike saying, "Ya, but he's got to live with this for the rest of his life, he's not -- even if he doesn't go to jail, oh, he will be a pariah." And I thought to myself, no, he's not.

GRACE: No, he's not.

GLENN: He doesn't care.

GRACE: He is at school, he is happy, he's drinking beer, he's planning a pot farm, he is driving around in a luxury SUV.

GLENN: He's quite a guy.

GRACE: He's complaining this father, the former judge, doesn't give him enough money. He is a parasite. He is living off his family and he's responsible for Natalee Holloway's death.

_____

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: March 28, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »

I ask,

I guess I have more faith in our FBI than some of you. The mere fact that we HAD 10 agents there and also evidence was recently sent to them for analysis -- means they ARE involved. They just don't comment on ANYTHING. If the FBI was not working with Dave and Beth -- we would KNOW!!

YOu are certainly entitled to your opinion wreck.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 28, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »

If anyone can help answer Caps question I would be much appreciative.

CapsLockWizard

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #341 on: Today at 02:59:31 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
one more question:

Who help the Texas EquuSearch team when in Aruba. Either with food or lodging or with something. who is this person or enterprise.

CAPS

hmmmm not sure who this is......

The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
page 29

Meanwhile, the search continued. We did what we could to cover the island, The Aruban government was doing some minimal searching, and Equusearch had the boats and dogs.  The Aruban police asked the  Equusearch team to send divers behind the van der Sloot home. Apparently, a body had been found in there many years earlier. We had a meeting with the press and Equusearch, and everyone agreed that only one reporter would be present during this search,but not everyone attended that meeting.  Some other members of the news media showed up during the search and were asked to leave, but they refused saying that it was their country and public property.  There was a heated confrontation and police were called in to rope off the area so the search could continue.  The seaarch dogs did not come up with a hit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.