May 17, 2024, 09:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 250476 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: July 16, 2010, 08:35:05 PM »

http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/rdsqrl

Could this be SM cat?   

I gleaned this from Oregonlive

IMO, no way. My neighbor across the street wears a 22 & she's MUCH bigger than Terri. A 26 is even larger. Terri looks to be about a size 12, maybe 14. I'm not an expert, though.

For all those out there wearing a 22 or 26, please don;t take this out of context as I mean no ill intent. Hugs to all.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: July 16, 2010, 08:37:50 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

July 15: Kaine Horman Answers Questions From FOX 12

POSTED: 7:23 am PDT July 16, 2010
UPDATED: 7:26 am PDT July 16, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. --

snipped

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's.

++++++

My take on what Kaine is or isn't saying goes something like this:
1. Terri Did Not Act Alone
2. Kyron has met this person before and THAT IS THE KEY....
3. This person lured Kyron from the school...otherwise NO reason to point out that Kyron knows this person. It only matters because this person USED Kyron's trust to get him from the school.

Any thoughts or ideas about this?
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: July 16, 2010, 08:42:51 PM »

Could this be SM cat?   

hmmmmmm, does it show this person purchased some pants?  size 26?  SM is Not a size 26.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 17, 2010, 03:44:53 AM »

Titch

Thanks for info on Tanner's "Aunt".  I guess that focus of specualation I can cross off my list.

I wish LE would hold another press conference ... another press conference where every response to questions is not "I cannot comment".

BIG SIGH

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 16, 2010, 08:46:23 PM »

My mother died suddenly at the age of 37. I was 16 years old and had 3 younger siblings, the youngest was 14 months old. For weeks after the funeral he searched our home for his mama. Hide and seek was a game they often played. He would go from room to room looking under the beds, behind the doors and in the closets. He would sometimes take me by the hand and say "play" which was his way of asking me to help find her. He lapsed into autistic behaviors such as rocking and head banging and for a time went into his own little world. It took months to reach him and bring him back to that carefree,playful child he had been before our tragic loss. He grew up to be a fine young man and has a wonderful wife and 2 sons of his own.I hope Kaine does not lose sight of the fact that her room is not what Kiara misses the most. Children are very flexible when it comes to living arrangements but losing a parent is the most painful loss a child can experience. Kiara does not share Kaine's anger for her mom. She does not care which bed she sleeps in tonight or if she has a high chair to sit in at breakfast. All she knows right now is that she misses her mama and there is a void in her life that nothing else can fill.

exactly, these adults have to stop their self serving behaviour, everything
should be on hold till kyron is found, WTH is the rush, kyrons disappearance
is enough of a disruption, and the move, then a move back to
geezz she is only 18 months old, i hope she is getting counseling

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 16, 2010, 08:53:21 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

PORTLAND, Ore. --

The following is a correspondence between FOX 12 and Kaine Horman on July 15, 2010. The questions and answers have not been edited.

FOX 12: Kaine, we know that you are trying to fast track the process of Terri moving out of your house, can you explain why and what you want the judge to know about why it's important for you right now?

Kaine Horman: In all cases occupation of the house should have nothing to do with any adult - it should be about what's right for the two children involved: Kyron and Kiara.

We need the weekend, primarily all of Saturday, to walk through, secure the house, and make it usable (new locks on doors, re-code the electronic gate, replace items that Terri has taken, etc). The services for the locks and gate are not available on Sunday. Kiara will be moving into a more regular schedule that will include day care and I am returning back to work a little more starting next week. The use of Saturday at the house will be key. Having Kiara back at home for 2 full days will make the adjustment of life going forward much easier. If we wait until next week it will be more difficult to schedule and have things reviewed and secured right away and Kiara will have to adjust to being back home while also attending a new day care. I think it is a priority to limit the impact to her as much as we can.

The big thing is to have the house ready for Kyron. If they find him tonight, any time tomorrow, or on the weekend (assuming Terri may stay in the house until Monday) then where will he go? Another place that is not his home - which I do not find acceptable. He needs to come home to HIS home, HIS room and not anywhere else. The fact that Terri's legal representation thinks she should stay until Monday leads me to believe they do not expect the truth from her this weekend. Having the house available and ready for our missing 7 year old son should far outweigh any adult need for the residence. It cannot be ready for him while she is still in it. When we left the house back in June I had 15 minutes to pack for Kiara and I for an unknown location and an unknown amount of time. We've been gone almost 3 weeks and while we don't have everything we could use (her high chair, nice clothes for court, etc), we have what we REALLY need. She's had a week to do the same - that should be enough. She will always be able to request property from the house and have it picked up in the future so there should be no need to delay further.

FOX 12: Kaine, what are your feelings about what came out in the restraining order documents this week about Michael Cook's involvement with Terri? His friend tells us that she believes he was trying to play along with Terri's advances in hopes of getting information about Kyron. Do you think there's any truth to that?

Kaine Horman: I have only seen Michael Cook once since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on his intent based on my knowledge of him. I can say that I get briefed by law enforcement and lawyers once or many times per day. If he was really trying to accomplish what is claimed I think that law enforcement and lawyers would know about it and I would have been briefed about his interaction and intent. I have received no such briefing.

FOX 12: Desiree, Kaine and Tony -- all three of you are becoming more and more vocal about the fact that you think Terri is lying and that she's behind Kyron's disappearance. How do you think she might be reacting to that? Do you think it's pushing her to start cooperating with police?

Kaine Horman: I don't know that it is having much of an impact to her directly. Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become. This continues to reinforce what I think all 3 of us have believed for some time: that she is involved and is the primary person responsible. Based on briefings we've had recently she is still not cooperating.

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's.

Has Tanner's stepmom been questioned ... Tanner's stepmom who resided on Sauvie Island but moved following Kyron's disappearance.

Did Michael Cook enter the scenario prior to Kyron's disappearance.  I think it it is suspicious that this guy was the person who organized that first vigil but ... Kaine had not seen him since high school.

IMO

Janet

++++++

TANNER'S STEPMOTHER

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Helen Jung and Kate Mather, staff writers for The Oregonian, interviewed Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton this morning about the ongoing search for Kyron Horman. Here are the transcribed excerpts of the interview:

Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

MICHAEL COOK

Kyron Horman vigil draws about 400 to Sunset Presbyterian Church
Published: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 10:55 PM
Updated: Monday, June 21, 2010, 10:18 AM

"We know that time has passed. ... We know that time isn't necessarily on our side," said Michael Cook, 37, who helped to organize the event and is a friend of Kyron's father, Kaine Horman. "But every case is unique, and we're hopeful that Kyron is found soon and returned to his family, safely, where he belongs."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_vigil_draws_about.html

Kaine Horman: High-School Friend Contacted Family After Kyron Disappeared, Then Started Affair
3:26 PM July 12th, 2010
by James Pitkin

Kaine Horman tells WW he hadn’t seen Michael Cook since high school, but Cook contacted the family after Kyron disappeared June 4. The two men went to high-school together in Seattle.

“The first time I’ve seen him since then was when Kyron went missing,” Kaine Horman says.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/12/court-doc-terri-horman-started-affair-after-kyron-disappeared/

Janet, Ann is not Tanner's step-mom. She is in fact his Aunt and she hadn;t lived on that houseboat in years. Her ex-stepfather still lives ther but she lives in Arizona with her mom & step-dad, who is a pastor. Ann is Brian's sister. Brian & Lisa lived with Wendy & Steve Fuhrer, Tanner's Gmom, right by the Horman home. Also, Steve Harmon (not to be confused with Horman - 2 different names) is a retired Portland Police Officer. Steve Harmon (the houseboat owner) & Bobbie Gail have been divorced for some time. The "free" people searches don;t show this but indepth background checks do. Anita Kissee posted this info on Kyron Horman Open Discussion, she herself spoke with all of them personally & it's documented. Also, it was misreported that Ann moved to Arizona the same day that Kyron vanished. This is in fact not true as she moved before that. I posted this info as soon as I saw Anita Kissee's comment,. I think I posted it in the last thread but it could have been the one before...

I know, headache...hugs to you my dear. You care about these victims so much. I can tell in your posts.

I edited it to say ex-stepfather...which is what I intended to say. Sorry.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 16, 2010, 08:56:00 PM »

My mother died suddenly at the age of 37. I was 16 years old and had 3 younger siblings, the youngest was 14 months old. For weeks after the funeral he searched our home for his mama. Hide and seek was a game they often played. He would go from room to room looking under the beds, behind the doors and in the closets. He would sometimes take me by the hand and say "play" which was his way of asking me to help find her. He lapsed into autistic behaviors such as rocking and head banging and for a time went into his own little world. It took months to reach him and bring him back to that carefree,playful child he had been before our tragic loss. He grew up to be a fine young man and has a wonderful wife and 2 sons of his own.I hope Kaine does not lose sight of the fact that her room is not what Kiara misses the most. Children are very flexible when it comes to living arrangements but losing a parent is the most painful loss a child can experience. Kiara does not share Kaine's anger for her mom. She does not care which bed she sleeps in tonight or if she has a high chair to sit in at breakfast. All she knows right now is that she misses her mama and there is a void in her life that nothing else can fill.

exactly, these adults have to stop their self serving behaviour, everything
should be on hold till kyron is found, WTH is the rush, kyrons disappearance
is enough of a disruption, and the move, then a move back to
geezz she is only 18 months old, i hope she is getting counseling

Poor Kiara!

I'm glad your brother is okay, Blumonkey!  I know it was hard for you, too!  Bless you!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: July 16, 2010, 08:57:29 PM »

Where's Kyron?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #768 on: July 16, 2010, 08:59:36 PM »

Could this be SM cat?   

hmmmmmm, does it show this person purchased some pants?  size 26?  SM is Not a size 26.

Maybe the size 26 pants are for her Mother?  Big sized woman have difficulty in finding clothes.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #769 on: July 16, 2010, 08:59:44 PM »

I am back on the fence. Too many things have been uncovered that gives me reasonable doubt in my mind to say Terri did this or had this done. I am not sure if Terri is guilty of taking Kyron, I am not sure of anything at this point. So scoot over fence sitters, I am going to hang out with you all for as long as it takes.

I was off the fence, and then watching all this for the past couple weeks I crawled back on the fence. There is just something that isn't right to me about all this. It just seems the focus is off Kyron, and you have this personal stuff going on, with the divorce and moving out of the house, and other things that I'm just going to shut up about. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: July 16, 2010, 09:03:32 PM »

Could this be SM cat?   

IMO, no way. My neighbor across the street wears a 22 & she's MUCH bigger than Terri. A 26 is even larger. Terri looks to be about a size 12, maybe 14. I'm not an expert, though.

For all those out there wearing a 22 or 26, please don;t take this out of context as I mean no ill intent. Hugs to all.

dont know ,if its her maybe she bought for someone else
Womens Lane Bryant brown wide leg linen pants. The Size is 26 average

The stretchy waist measures 44-56 inches. The hips measure 56 inches and the inseam length is 32 inches. They are 55% linen, 45% cotton and are machine wash.

They are pull on pants with a fold down waist section.

These pants are brand new, never worn, with original tags attached ($44.50). Very Nice!

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360266925972

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 16, 2010, 09:04:14 PM »

Klaas or Muffy, or somebody, could you please edit my post "Reply #759 on: July 16, 2010, 07:32:02 PM" to say her ex-stepfather" instead of father. I worry that somebody will quote me & it'll be all misconstrued. I replied to edit just in case, but I can;t actually edit the true post. Thanks so much. (Correction done.  MB)

To be even more clear, here's Anita Kissee's (from KATU) comment on KHOD (Thank you very much Anita for setting the record straight):
Brian Pumala
Married/Living with Lisa Fuhrer-Pumala on Sheltered Nook
They are the parents of Tanner and another young son.

Ann Pumala does not have a maiden name because her maiden name is PUMALA.
She is Brian's SISTER. Confirmed by background checks, the family and neighbors who talked about the "kids" growing up on the house boat and still using that as their mailing address for random mail... but not having been there in a long time.

Steve Harmon (No - NOT Horman - HARMON) is Brian and Ann's Step-father.
He is no longer married to their mother - Bobbie G. Harmon - She lives in AZ.

Wendy Fuhrer and her husband Steve also live on Sheltered Nook - They are parents to Lisa Fuhrer-Pumala, Tanner's Mother, Brian's girlfriend/wife.

The family told me that the FBI NEVER told them not to talk to the media - that was misreported. I do not know if that is a true statement or not, I'm only repeating what was told to me.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 05:05:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #772 on: July 16, 2010, 09:06:22 PM »

Hi Angie

Nice to see you. Same here about Natalee, another child and family we will always be here for.

This case is another sad one.

I don't even know to think, but I am praying real hard for this precious child.

I have to run hope to see you more often.

OS

Nice to see you OS ~! We still need to get together sometime!  Smile

Yes.. this is very sad..  My gut at first when I saw this on tv was Terri was responsible.. I still am sticking to my gut feeling.. I just hope he is alive somewhere. I feel bad that his BIO MOM feels guilt about the signs she has seen. Heck.. I had raised 2 step children along with my own 2 kids in my previous marriage. Sometimes it was pure hell.. the BIO mom kidnapped her kids off my front porch.. <she didnt have custody>.. I was ill.. but.. knew she wouldnt hurt them. She hid them away.. it took over a week for the detectives to find them and return them to their father and me.  Every custody battle his EX took us to.,. she lost with flying colors. I raised those kids as if they were my own. Their dad and I are now divorced and the kids are grown.. the boy is 20 and the girl is 23.. shes getting married August 7th... I am looking forward to her wedding. Shes a great kid and thanks me for making them study growing up .. shes now an RN in a great hospital !! It makes me feel good to hear that I helped her some.
  I am hoping.. like I said.. Little kyron is stashed away somewhere safe and sound.. I just think.. IF he is alive.. and with someone.. Does he cry to go out and play? Does he wonder WHERE his family is and WHY he cant see them?  Can he get to a phone and dial 911 or a family member???  So many questions and now answers. How pityful this all is.

an angelic monkey Prayers for you little dude..

Sorry OS I quoted in your box.. maybe a mod can fix it.. LOL  Leave it up to me to screw up ! 

Hi Angie

Nice to see you. Same here about Natalee, another child and family we will always be here for.

This case is another sad one.

I don't even know to think, but I am praying real hard for this precious child.

I have to run hope to see you more often.

OS

Nice to see you OS ~! We still need to get together sometime!  Smile

Yes.. this is very sad..  My gut at first when I saw this on tv was Terri was responsible.. I still am sticking to my gut feeling.. I just hope he is alive somewhere. I feel bad that his BIO MOM feels guilt about the signs she has seen. Heck.. I had raised 2 step children along with my own 2 kids in my previous marriage. Sometimes it was pure hell.. the BIO mom kidnapped her kids off my front porch.. <she didnt have custody>.. I was ill.. but.. knew she wouldnt hurt them. She hid them away.. it took over a week for the detectives to find them and return them to their father and me.  Every custody battle his EX took us to.,. she lost with flying colors. I raised those kids as if they were my own. Their dad and I are now divorced and the kids are grown.. the boy is 20 and the girl is 23.. shes getting married August 7th... I am looking forward to her wedding. Shes a great kid and thanks me for making them study growing up .. shes now an RN in a great hospital !! It makes me feel good to hear that I helped her some.
  I am hoping.. like I said.. Little kyron is stashed away somewhere safe and sound.. I just think.. IF he is alive.. and with someone.. Does he cry to go out and play? Does he wonder WHERE his family is and WHY he cant see them?  Can he get to a phone and dial 911 or a family member???  So many questions and now answers. How pityful this all is.

an angelic monkey Prayers for you little dude..

Sorry OS I quoted in your box.. maybe a mod can fix it.. LOL  Leave it up to me to screw up ! 

yes, maybe this fall like we planned before at the Springs. Hard to believe  those youngins are all grown up..Hope you are doing well.

I honestly can't get a gut feeling, it just doesn't make any sense to me. I am on the fence off the fence, right now off..

Her recent actions are despicable if true and they must be if LE say they are. Hard to wrap my brain about it. Also her not fighting back speaks volumes. I sure as heck would as most people would.

When you hear all the legal pundits on TV say "strangest case they have every seen" helps me realize why I can't figure it out.

I can't imagine anyone hurting Kyron, he is such an adorable smart little boy.
Deserves so much better. Monsters walk among us and we don't even know. Scary.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 16, 2010, 09:06:52 PM »

How much is Terri's lawyers fee' added up to to date ?

Who pay's this lawyer....surely is is not cheap nor free!

I am just an Inquiring Mind

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 16, 2010, 09:07:29 PM »

Could this be SM cat?   

dont know ,if its her maybe she bought for someone else
Womens Lane Bryant brown wide leg linen pants. The Size is 26 average

The stretchy waist measures 44-56 inches. The hips measure 56 inches and the inseam length is 32 inches. They are 55% linen, 45% cotton and are machine wash.

They are pull on pants with a fold down waist section.

These pants are brand new, never worn, with original tags attached ($44.50). Very Nice!

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360266925972

Could have been purchased as maternity pants??  I dunno....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 16, 2010, 09:08:50 PM »

How much is Terri's lawyers fee' added up to to date ?

Who pay's this lawyer....surely is is not cheap nor free!

I am just an Inquiring Mind

Excuse the typo I promise I am not and typing!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 16, 2010, 09:09:11 PM »

Where's Kyron?

maybe if LE would give some info,and kaine would get off the F im hurt high horse
and DY, stop moaning, i didnt know maybe he was reaching out BS

AND CONCETRATE ON KYRON, he could be found
i just realized how much i dislike self serving Aholes

rant over

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #777 on: July 16, 2010, 09:10:07 PM »

Terri wants money from Kaine, but doesn't want custody of her beloved daughter.  Is this because she will be forced to answer some pretty tough questions regarding Kyron? 
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: July 16, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. --

snipped

++++++

My take on what Kaine is or isn't saying goes something like this:
1. Terri Did Not Act Alone
2. Kyron has met this person before and THAT IS THE KEY....
3. This person lured Kyron from the school...otherwise NO reason to point out that Kyron knows this person. It only matters because this person USED Kyron's trust to get him from the school.

Any thoughts or ideas about this?
Ok I just had a thought.... With Terri's over the top promiscuity and the possibility of another person could this another  Shaniya Nicole Davis situation?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: July 16, 2010, 09:12:06 PM »

Oh Duh (slapping my own forehead)  I thought she was selling the pants.  Now I see they were recently purchased.... my bad.... sorry

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.