May 17, 2024, 06:25:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT: 21 Month Old Lonzie Barton Missing Since 7/24/15 in Jacksonville,FL  (Read 109561 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2015, 08:36:07 AM »

Thanks KarmaRoundUp, interesting article.

I didn't know his mother is/was a nurse.  That opens up a whole new can of questions in my mind...   

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2015-08-22/story/one-month-later-still-searching-lonzie-barton-not-silence

Over the next 5½ years, trouble followed Ebron — the son of a career Navy man and nurse — though none as serious as the prospect that Ebron faces should more information and the body of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton surface.
Yeah,ruben's mom is a nurse.They had an article a while back about how the mom(nurse)told ruben and exbaby mama to take one of the 3 children they have together,to the doctors because the 6 month old baby had a bruise on his/her buttocks.I think the exbaby mama lives with ruben's mom and dad.Not sure though.
Sorry,also meant to say that lonna and even ruben himself(he was supposed to be babysitting that day)could have taken Lonzie to his mom's to get her opinion on Lonzie's condition.Who knows....maybe he did take Lonzie to her?I know at least one of the 1st searches were around ruben's parent's home.   

I know...makes you wonder.   

Especially considering her behavior during questioning, and her comments in the media afterwards.

Has it been said anywhere who took Lonzie to the doctor for bruises in June?

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2015-08-19/story/history-lies-baffling-judge-sets-50000-bail-missing-toddler-lonzies

In June other family members took Lonzie to a doctor because he had bruises over his body. Ebron told Lauramore Barton her son was pushed down by the boy’s 5-year-old sister, according to the report.
That's the only thing I have read TexasMom,that family members took Lonzie to the doctors.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2015, 08:46:15 AM »

ActionNewsJax twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/LonzieBarton?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

DawnDLOLopez ‏@DawnANjax 2h2 hours ago

DawnDLOLopez retweeted ActionNewsJax

RIGHT NOW AT 7, Possible break in the search for #lonziebarton.The mound of dirt found not far from his mother's job

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2015, 08:49:58 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/search-for-lonzie-barton-continues-at-possible-grave-site-officials-say/34880776

Search for Lonzie Barton continues at possible grave site, officials say
Jacksonville toddler missing since July 24

UPDATED 9:03 AM EDT Aug 24, 2015

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »

Another News twitter feed,with videos and images.

https://twitter.com/NewsShelby?s=09

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2015, 09:08:38 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-search-near-cuba-hunter-park/34878690

Volunteer searchers for Lonzie Barton alert police
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office puts up crime scene tape up at park near Wacko's

Author: News4Jax.com Staff, webteam@wjxt.com
Published On: Aug 24 2015 05:36:37 AM EDT   Updated  38 m

A member of that search team who is friends with the Barton family finding two small angel statues laying on top a small mound off Bedford Road on Sunday night. The statuettes are two angels holding babies.

"I’m hoping we finally found him. We’ve been searching from the very beginning," said Kelle Casey, a search volunteer. She says a Facebook tip about McDonalds and railroad tracks led them to the park.

Stephanie Johnson, another search volunteer says she overheard a conversation while she was at a grocery store that led their search to the park.

"I overheard a police officer talking to someone else, kind of asking questions about what was going on in the case as far as what [Lonzie's sister] had said, was he able to point them in any direction. He said, ‘No, not really.’ She had given him a couple of little landmarks, and I overheard those landmarks which were railroad tracks, a water fountain, a blue house, McDonalds and scary woods. I just remember him saying those things, so I kind of started searching through Jacksonville for places that had all those landmarks within close vicinity of them," said Johnson.

"About eight of us met up there. It was lightning, raining. It was starting to get dark so we knew we didn’t have much time. There was one particular spot we wanted to go look at. We went and looked at it. We walked through with flashlights. We didn’t see much, came back out, decided we were going to walk a straight line and go through. Before we could even get there, one of the guys said, ‘Hey, I found something kind of weird over here.’ We went over there and looked at it, and decided it was something we needed to call JSO about to have them come look at it because there was also a bottle thing next to it. It was kind of like a pill bottle, but it was like a herbal kind of pill, I guess. Inside there was a white powder. So we ended up calling JSO, they came out, took a look at it. We continued to search a little bit through some of the other woods, and they decided that it was something that needed to be looked further into," said Johnson.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2015, 09:27:05 AM »

https://twitter.com/NewsShelby?s=09

Apparently not a grave.

Shelby Danielsen ‏@NewsShelby 15m15 minutes ago

Crime Scene Units cleared out in minutes after discovering "it was nothing other than dirt" according to JSO. @FCN2go

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2015, 05:49:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/WJXT4TheLocalStation/photos/a.133607876651872.22696.121026441243349/1049923885020262/?type=1

WJXT4 The Local Station's photo.
WJXT4 The Local Station

BREAKING: Lonna Barton, the mother of missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, bonded out of jail shortly before 5:30 p.m.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2015, 08:31:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/WJXT4TheLocalStation/photos/a.133607876651872.22696.121026441243349/1049923885020262/?type=1

WJXT4 The Local Station

BREAKING: Lonna Barton, the mother of missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, bonded out of jail shortly before 5:30 p.m.
Can you believe that??Oh well,probably her mom bailed her out or hubby Chris.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2015, 10:35:13 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzies-mom-bonds-out-of-jail/34897078

Video of a woman who bonded out with lonna,says lonna did a"happy"dance when she was let out of jail.
Yeah,lets happy dance when your son is missing.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2015, 01:15:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/hashtag/findlonzie

Paige KeltonVerified account
‏@PaigeANjax

Ruben Ebron WAS in Baker County Court today.. Judge set bond at 37k, he's now headed back to Duval County Jail. @ActionNewsJax #findlonzie
10:13 AM - 25 Aug 2015

First Coast News @FCN2go
NEW DETAILS | Ruben's lawyer dealt with his court appearance this a.m. in Baker County, bond set at $37k for charge of violating probation.

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2015, 02:31:43 PM »

WJXT4 The Local Station

Can you believe that??Oh well,probably her mom bailed her out or hubby Chris.

I'd read that she was supposed to spend the night with Chris the night she went in to be interviewed and was arrested.  My guess would be that he got her out.  Others are guessing it's him, because the bail bondsman is located in his city.

Maybe she'd promised him something special if he got her out?   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2015, 04:59:18 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/barton-family-member-lonzies-mom-evil/nnQzr/

Posted: 3:41 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2015

Barton family member: Lonzie’s mom ‘evil’

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. —

Shirley Barton, Chris Barton’s aunt, said Tuesday that Lonna Lauramore Barton is “evil” and “I think she has something to do with it.”

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2015, 08:21:20 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/08/25/william-ruben-ebrons-baker-county-court-appearance-canceled--attorneys-request/32335705/

1:27 p.m. EDT August 26, 2015

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. — The suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton did not appear in court in Baker County Tuesday afternoon as originally scheduled.

William "Ruben" Ebron, 32, was scheduled to appear in a Baker County at 1 p.m. for violating his bail conditions. However, his attorney withdrew his motion Tuesday morning and the original bond of $37,000 was reinstated.

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2015, 06:43:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JacksonvilleSheriffsOffice/photos/a.103669232895.100082.27576742895/10153110984027896/?type=1

(There's a picture of him at the link)

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

#FINDLONZIE - WIlliam Ruben Ebron Charged with Attempted Escape

On July 24, 2015 William Ruben Ebron was arrested and transported to the jail where he is currently housed. On August 24, 2015 investigators met with an inmate at the jail that is housed with Ebron. The inmate said he has had communication with Ebron and Ebron is discussing a plan to escape from the jail. Ebron showed the inmate a shaped orange piece of plastic that Ebron represented as a hand cuff key. Ebron was concealing the orange piece of plastic hand cuff key in his mouth (upper lip gum area) and in his sock. Ebron told the inmate he had actually tried the key during a time he was handcuffed for court. Ebron's plan was to enter the jail van to go to court, utilize his handcuff key to unlock his handcuffs, open the van door, jump out and run away on foot to a nearby waiting vehicle. Ebron said that his intended getaway driver was incarcerated, so he needed another driver. The inmate discussed getting a driver and escaping with Ebron. Ebron directed the inmate to have the getaway car placed east of the jail. Ebron told the inmate he believed the transport jail van exits the jail sally port and turns to the right. The inmate knew this was not correct, however, he went along with Ebron. Ebron told the inmate they needed to get up early to watch the vans leave the jail. The inmate described and completed a drawing of the plastic key.

The inmate had a recorded conversation with Ebron. During this interaction, Ebron provided the inmate with the orange plastic handcuff key so the inmate could use it to escape with him. Ebron told the inmate he had another handcuff key for himself. The inmate provided the key Ebron gave him to Law Enforcement. The same inmate had another recorded conversation with Ebron. During this recording Ebron again discussed the handcuff key, more specifically the need for him to do more grinding on it and to shave it a certain way to ensure its usability. Ebron discussed having conducted a trial of the key on his handcuffs during his trip to court in Baker County, indicating that he found more room in one of his handcuffs than the other resulting in an unsuccessful attempt. The inmate told Ebron not to break the key and Ebron responded by telling the inmate "it" already has a tear in the top. Ebron also told the inmate if "they" take him back downstairs he was going to look and try to see something. After the second recording, the inmate told Law Enforcement about Ebron's second handcuff key. Ebron showed him that key. The key was black and looked like a handcuff key.

During the conversations, the inmate made many statements regarding Ebron's plan to escape, including references to streets, directions, and the handcuff key. Ebron never denied the statements regarding the escape plan or questioned the inmate as to what he was talking about. The inmate told Ebron that when Ebron left for court in Baker County, the officers came straight to his cell and searched it. The inmate told Ebron this made him nervous because of the little orange thing Ebron had given him. Ebron laughed at the inmate.

Attempted Escape, Criminal Conspiracy, Unlawful Possession of a Concealed Handcuff Key, and Introduce/Smuggle Contaband into a Detention Facility are charges that have now been added.
30 mins ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2015, 06:47:33 PM »

Justice for Lonzie!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2015, 07:49:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JacksonvilleSheriffsOffice/photos/a.103669232895.100082.27576742895/10153110984027896/?type=1

(There's a picture of him at the link)

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

#FINDLONZIE - WIlliam Ruben Ebron Charged with Attempted Escape

On July 24, 2015 William Ruben Ebron was arrested and transported to the jail where he is currently housed. On August 24, 2015 investigators met with an inmate at the jail that is housed with Ebron. The inmate said he has had communication with Ebron and Ebron is discussing a plan to escape from the jail. Ebron showed the inmate a shaped orange piece of plastic that Ebron represented as a hand cuff key. Ebron was concealing the orange piece of plastic hand cuff key in his mouth (upper lip gum area) and in his sock. Ebron told the inmate he had actually tried the key during a time he was handcuffed for court. Ebron's plan was to enter the jail van to go to court, utilize his handcuff key to unlock his handcuffs, open the van door, jump out and run away on foot to a nearby waiting vehicle. Ebron said that his intended getaway driver was incarcerated, so he needed another driver. The inmate discussed getting a driver and escaping with Ebron. Ebron directed the inmate to have the getaway car placed east of the jail. Ebron told the inmate he believed the transport jail van exits the jail sally port and turns to the right. The inmate knew this was not correct, however, he went along with Ebron. Ebron told the inmate they needed to get up early to watch the vans leave the jail. The inmate described and completed a drawing of the plastic key.

The inmate had a recorded conversation with Ebron. During this interaction, Ebron provided the inmate with the orange plastic handcuff key so the inmate could use it to escape with him. Ebron told the inmate he had another handcuff key for himself. The inmate provided the key Ebron gave him to Law Enforcement. The same inmate had another recorded conversation with Ebron. During this recording Ebron again discussed the handcuff key, more specifically the need for him to do more grinding on it and to shave it a certain way to ensure its usability. Ebron discussed having conducted a trial of the key on his handcuffs during his trip to court in Baker County, indicating that he found more room in one of his handcuffs than the other resulting in an unsuccessful attempt. The inmate told Ebron not to break the key and Ebron responded by telling the inmate "it" already has a tear in the top. Ebron also told the inmate if "they" take him back downstairs he was going to look and try to see something. After the second recording, the inmate told Law Enforcement about Ebron's second handcuff key. Ebron showed him that key. The key was black and looked like a handcuff key.

During the conversations, the inmate made many statements regarding Ebron's plan to escape, including references to streets, directions, and the handcuff key. Ebron never denied the statements regarding the escape plan or questioned the inmate as to what he was talking about. The inmate told Ebron that when Ebron left for court in Baker County, the officers came straight to his cell and searched it. The inmate told Ebron this made him nervous because of the little orange thing Ebron had given him. Ebron laughed at the inmate.

Attempted Escape, Criminal Conspiracy, Unlawful Possession of a Concealed Handcuff Key, and Introduce/Smuggle Contaband into a Detention Facility are charges that have now been added.
30 mins ·
LOLOL! OMG.....can he be any more stupid???? lmao Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2015, 08:03:57 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-back-in-court-with-exgirlfriend/34956972

Ruben Ebron back in court with ex-girlfriend

Published On: Aug 27 2015 05:14:13 PM EDT

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Ruben Ebron, The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office's prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, was in court Thursday on a separate civil matter regarding his ex-girlfriend.

Ebron and his girlfriend, who is not being named due to pending legal matters, have three children together, their third being born this year.

The hearing Wednesday was to discuss the injunction his former girlfriend has against him. Last month, she requested a motion to modify it so that Ebron would have no contact with the children, but Wednesday she was in court wanting to change that.

Ebron's ex-girlfriend wrote her reasoning down in the motion, saying, "He has not completed the mental health evaluation or battered intervention. I do not feel safe and I fear he will attempt to take minor children. He has threatened suicide and held an unloaded gun to his head just to see my reaction. He has made indirect threats to me. He has been violent before," the ex-girlfriend said.

Today, both Ebron and his ex-girlfriend were in court where the judge told them they had the right to not say anything that could be used against them in criminal proceedings. Both pleaded the fifth.

It was then brought to the judge's attention that Ebron's ex-girlfriend filed a motion to dismiss the no contact modification.

No because both Ebron and his ex-girlfriend pleaded the fifth and decided not to say anything, the judge ordered the motion of no contact to be dismissed.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2015, 12:59:42 PM »

http://linkis.com/www.news4jax.com/new/VK8rA

Ruben Ebron to appear in court for escape plan

4 charges added against suspect in Lonzie Barton's disappearance

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

The man who is considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton will appear before a judge Friday on new charges, after police said he was planning to escape from jail.
William Ruben Ebron Jr., who was already facing two counts of child neglect and one count of lying to police, has been charged with attempted escape from jail, possession of a handcuff key, possession of contraband and criminal conspiracy.

His bond has been increased to $112,000.

Karma Is Coming

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2015, 07:20:33 PM »

WOW! What an idiot,  I wish one of these SOB's would tell the truth of what happened to little Lonzie.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2015, 10:49:20 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-back-in-court-with-exgirlfriend/34956972

Ruben Ebron back in court with ex-girlfriend

Published On: Aug 27 2015 05:14:13 PM EDT

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Ruben Ebron, The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office's prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, was in court Thursday on a separate civil matter regarding his ex-girlfriend.

Ebron and his girlfriend, who is not being named due to pending legal matters, have three children together, their third being born this year.

The hearing Wednesday was to discuss the injunction his former girlfriend has against him. Last month, she requested a motion to modify it so that Ebron would have no contact with the children, but Wednesday she was in court wanting to change that.

Ebron's ex-girlfriend wrote her reasoning down in the motion, saying, "He has not completed the mental health evaluation or battered intervention. I do not feel safe and I fear he will attempt to take minor children. He has threatened suicide and held an unloaded gun to his head just to see my reaction. He has made indirect threats to me. He has been violent before," the ex-girlfriend said.

Today, both Ebron and his ex-girlfriend were in court where the judge told them they had the right to not say anything that could be used against them in criminal proceedings. Both pleaded the fifth.

It was then brought to the judge's attention that Ebron's ex-girlfriend filed a motion to dismiss the no contact modification.

No because both Ebron and his ex-girlfriend pleaded the fifth and decided not to say anything, the judge ordered the motion of no contact to be dismissed.

This "girlfriend" will regret this decision -- and the children will pay the price.
JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.