May 14, 2024, 03:33:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 375367 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: July 09, 2011, 12:51:35 AM »

These picks were posted on my facebook by friends just thought I would share.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: July 09, 2011, 12:58:26 AM »

stupid geraldo just said casey could file bankruptcy to avoid paying zenaida...and all these other law suits...wow...she is a criminal thru and thru. i am sure she will wait until the lawsuits are filed before giving an interview so she can keep the money....

Gee I wonder how Geraldo could come up with such a scumbag way out ... oh wait, it came from geraldo's mouth. Never mind.

Sorry, but the bankruptcy laws have changed much in the past couple of years. Everyone knows Casey is going to make $'s ... Tyne IRS has first dibs, OCSD will be second and a long line of civil litigants. No bankruptcy will get Casey out of Federal and State judgements.

I stated my opinion another time today and will say it again.  If you cannot pay back what you owe, you can end up in civil court. If you cannot pay...back to the pokey.
More than one way to skin a_______ baby killer?

wouldn't it be awesome if she was thrown in jail for tax evasion!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: July 09, 2011, 01:10:02 AM »

Thanks, Janet.  I am going to watch this interview.  I really do wonder why she was not called to testify.  Heresay?  I don't know...  I am still numb.

Good night, Monkeys... Have a peaceful night.   an angelic monkey
I know one thing she could have testified to that wasn't hearsay. When she said to Casey "We aren't going to find her are we?" Casey just looked at her and gave her a (devious) little smile.

Sickening. A devious smile. 

kc thought she was getting away with it then and still thinks she is now...and it appears she is. But appearances can be deceiving...just as deceiving as a young woman who fooled family and friends into believing she was an event planner for universal.

I don't believe that justice has been denied just yet. Maybe 12 stupid people have denied Caylee justice but...I'm thinking of the heavenly court and the Judge of all judges. I'm still waiting to see what God will have happen. Family, friends, and I asked God to give us some sign last night to show us...even though we shouldn't ask for signs, we asked Him to please give us some sign of hope to help us hang in there because this is so disheartening and we're afraid she'll harm another child and this verdict only encourages other mothers like kc to murder their children. The lightning striking that tree...I mean...of all trees that it could have hit...you know? It hit one right where kc dumped poor little Caylee! I'm taking that as the sign and have more hope than ever. It's wonderful that so much good is coming of this... ie Caylee's law...but we still need justice and... a known murderer cannot roam this world free. I'm with the ones here who believe she will kill again.

Thanks for all the links and news, Monkeys. Good night and God bless you all.  an angelic monkey
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: July 09, 2011, 01:14:12 AM »

Before I hit the hay...

"A Mother's Heart Aches for Caylee Anthony" http://www.kansascity.com/2011/07/08/3002456/a-mothers-heart-aches-for-caylee.html

"Hawaii Lawmaker to Introduce Caylee's Law" http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/Hawaii-lawmaker-to-introduce-Caylees-Law/OFYyQTt1c0iCfPDmXIslXw.cspx

"How a Casey Anthony Interview Could Backfire on News Orgs" http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-a-casey-anthony-interview-209342
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: July 09, 2011, 01:23:33 AM »

Someone earlier was saying theres going to be an investigation into the jurors but cant find anything on it. Anyone know anything on this?

boy I hope so!  Did you find anything yet?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: July 09, 2011, 01:23:34 AM »

These picks were posted on my facebook by friends just thought I would share.

What a couple they make! Lol. The second pic I really like ... I don't think she's as smart as some think she is. I think that picture is very accurate. 

Thanks for the laugh. Good night.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: July 09, 2011, 01:28:59 AM »

Professor stands by his evidence in Casey Anthony trial
Dr. Haskell "shocked" by verdict

http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/crime/professor-stands-by-his-evidence-in-casey-anthony-trial
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: July 09, 2011, 01:32:51 AM »

Innocent man pilloried as Anthony juror

ST. PETERSBURG --
There's something Doug Bliss wants you to know: He was not a juror in the Casey Anthony trial.

Repeat: He was not on the jury in the Casey Anthony trial.

It's hard to blame the 57-year-old retiree for being defensive — not after the phone calls, the interview requests and the online insults, all from people convinced he was juror No. 2 in the high-profile trial.

::snipping2::

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/09/MENEWSO1-innocent-man-pilloried-as-anthony-juror-ar-242857/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: July 09, 2011, 01:37:57 AM »

More Than 150 Sign Petition Against Jose Baez

“I will reserve the decision to proceed with contempt proceedings at the conclusion of this trial,” Judge Perry warned.

Now the trial is over and some people want to see those contempt proceedings happen. They’ve launched an online petition asking Judge Perry to punish Baez. The same way he punished trial watcher, Matthew Bartlett who showed prosecutor Jeff Ashton his middle finger in the courtroom.

“This is just some stupid thing that i did and i do apologize,” said Bartlett.

Perry sentenced Bartlett to 6-days in jail.

So far, more than 160 people have signed the petition.

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/28494098/detail.html
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1169 on: July 09, 2011, 01:42:55 AM »

You know, if the jurors weren't intelligent enough to understand the scientific evidence, if they didn't have enough common sense to see the truth, the least they could have done is not caved in.  Bottom line they didn't want to deliberate at all.  They wanted to go home.  So now they have to live with the realization they allowed a monster to get back on the streets.

Just like Joran van der Sloot, it will happen again.
I keep thinking they could have at least asked some questions if they didn't understand something. >:
Yes!! if they had just asked for some clarification..on ANYTHING..i might be able to accept a stupid verdict....but to ask nothing..about testimony, evidence or applying the law and only be in that room for 11 hours is CRIMINAL...they wanted to go home..nothing else gels... 

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: July 09, 2011, 01:43:23 AM »

Bill O'Reilly...what in the world is Jennifer Ford talking about...this is a good one!!Says she is insane!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-casey-anthony-juror-209259

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: July 09, 2011, 01:44:16 AM »

Drew Peterson said to be pleased by Anthony verdict
Ex-cop heard the news through jailhouse grapevine, lawyer says

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-drew-peterson-0710-20110710,0,1355434.story
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: July 09, 2011, 01:47:32 AM »

Drew Peterson said to be pleased by Anthony verdict
Ex-cop heard the news through jailhouse grapevine, lawyer says

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-drew-peterson-0710-20110710,0,1355434.story

Oh yeah....like a ray of hope for ol Drew...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: July 09, 2011, 01:51:34 AM »

Kristen Stewart None Too Pleased About Casey Anthony Movie RumorsPosted by Joanna Kristen Stewart "grossed out" by Casey Anthony comparisons

As we’ve reported before, there was earlier talk in Hollywood of Kristen Stewart playing Casey Anthony on the big screen, but now the actress is speaking out and is none too pleased about the rumor mill linking her with the controversial Florida mom.

A source tells US Weekly:  “Her people are really annoyed about the Casey Anthony comparisons.  Kristen wants that talk to blow over soon, because it looks really bad.”
The source adds:  “She would never for no amount of money portray that girl.”

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/07/08/kristen-stewart-none-too-pleased-about-casey-anthony-movie-rumors/
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: July 09, 2011, 01:53:00 AM »

Kristen Stewart None Too Pleased About Casey Anthony Movie RumorsPosted by Joanna Kristen Stewart "grossed out" by Casey Anthony comparisons

As we’ve reported before, there was earlier talk in Hollywood of Kristen Stewart playing Casey Anthony on the big screen, but now the actress is speaking out and is none too pleased about the rumor mill linking her with the controversial Florida mom.

A source tells US Weekly:  “Her people are really annoyed about the Casey Anthony comparisons.  Kristen wants that talk to blow over soon, because it looks really bad.”
The source adds:  “She would never for no amount of money portray that girl.”

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/07/08/kristen-stewart-none-too-pleased-about-casey-anthony-movie-rumors/

I have to admit to being a closet Twilight fan...kids got me hooked...and I am so glad to hear this...NOT BELLA!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: July 09, 2011, 01:53:13 AM »

I cannot see KC ever speaking to her parents again.. she said she is a spiteful bitch.. and so happy she is away from them and their rules and disapproval..
besides, for awhile, she has her surrogate family..
No she won't speak to them bcuz the one question they will ask is "what happened to Caylee?" and that is not about the slore...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: July 09, 2011, 01:54:35 AM »

Night Monks...gonna go watch Bill O'Reilly slam the jury and call #3 insane again just cause it makes me feel good..then gonna hit the blanket show...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: July 09, 2011, 02:07:28 AM »

Has every one missed the part that the STATE did charge Casey with lesser charges that just capital murder/death penalty?

Even Drew's jurors have messed this up.

The jury could have charged her with aggravated manslaughter or aggravated child abuse ... these were not death penalty charges.

Or have I missed something?
They simply voted against anything that would involve them having to stick around for another week or so sequestered...the 4 counts were safe..misdemeanors...guilty done and out of there...IMO

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1178 on: July 09, 2011, 05:24:47 AM »

More Than 150 Sign Petition Against Jose Baez

“I will reserve the decision to proceed with contempt proceedings at the conclusion of this trial,” Judge Perry warned.

Now the trial is over and some people want to see those contempt proceedings happen. They’ve launched an online petition asking Judge Perry to punish Baez. The same way he punished trial watcher, Matthew Bartlett who showed prosecutor Jeff Ashton his middle finger in the courtroom.

“This is just some stupid thing that i did and i do apologize,” said Bartlett.

Perry sentenced Bartlett to 6-days in jail.

So far, more than 160 people have signed the petition.

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/28494098/detail.html

I signed this petition, but whoever is writing them, needs to spell chck a bit better.  Makes us look stupid. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1179 on: July 09, 2011, 05:29:00 AM »

Judge Larry Seidlin just said, I will go ahead and say it. I think  Judge Perry was sick to his stomach when he saw the verdict...
That is the most logical thing I have ever heard come out of his mouth...

I thought the same thing (and mentioned it) when he looked over the papers and handed them to the clerk to read.

He looked disgusted to me.

I can't even go back and watch.  I turned it off as soon as I heard not guilty on the 1st count, and almost puked. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.