May 04, 2024, 10:17:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 773335 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: May 29, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »

Janet, here it is:

(Had to go find it in the pdf file and make it an image and upload it.) Wink
Brandi, is there a copy of the envelope that came with this letter?  The date is 2010.  Could that be a typo, or have G & C known for over a year?

Great catch!!!

I believe the year is incorrect - I'm thinking this letter was written 2011 - in March of this year was the first, IIRC, that we heard the defense was thinking about going the route of blaming George.

Then in April, the defense announced to the A's that they would be their tactic in court.

In the letter above George asks Casey.  "why, why also destroy Caylee Marie"

Could this suggest he is letting Casey know he thinks she is responsible for Caylee's death?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: May 29, 2011, 08:44:23 PM »

for anyone who cares to know lol
geraldo at large is now back in new york and is having an exclusive tonight.

Thanks!  I caught the end of his "preview" a little while ago and his opinions will make the blood pressure rise and the barf-o-meter go off the charts!!  ( If I was George, I would try my best to see if I could sue for slander....if possible!!  Geraldo seems frantic, in my view-so no holds barred. )

someone posted awhile back (sorry don't remember who) that he was playing into it to get the "jailhouse interview" after she's convicted.  THAT makes alot of sense to me!  (plus he's an idiot & there's tons of people in the news anti Casey and few pro Casey so he'd definitely get some air time!)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: May 29, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »

The Anthonys may have filed a document with the court requiring bozo to prove his damaging allegations or apologize and stop using them. If he does not they will prosecute him for lying to a court of law. I can see that happening. I can't wait to read this document.

Well, it appears I pegged that one...seems to me that will be what Lippman's motion is in regard to

Hello Monks---

So, let me see if I have this right.  A young mother is being tried in a capital murder case accused of killing her toddler.  Her attorney presents a defense as we are all entitled to have our attorneys do under similar circumstances.  The defendant is not required to disprove the states charges. (Yes, I know, a ridiculous defense, but their defense nonetheless.)  Then an attorney for two witnesses, grandparents of the victim, files to force the defense to prove their case to him, the attorney for the two witnesses, and/or abandon it.  The defense attorney cannot be sued for slander as what is said in court is protected.   By doing this, the defense would be forced to admit the theory is a lie.  Do you two really think a third party could interject himself in a murder case in this way and demolish the defense theory and de facto admit guilt? You don't think this would be a violation of Casey Anthony's Constitution rights? 

It's just my opinion, but I think there are some "Worries" here.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1963 on: May 29, 2011, 08:46:34 PM »

Has anyone found the July 24th video ? I have been searching like crazy. The written word isnt as good as seeing and hearing it. George had to go puke because Yuri and JA gave him a reality check. I believe George knew Caylee was dead all along but went along with Cindy because she was losing her mind. Remember how much weight she lost, so fast? and her zombie interview where George had to do all the talking.. I also think another part of her felt she could still 'fix' this ..

The zombie interview was in Nov of 08..and around or very near in time to when Dom Casey is out probing around with Jim Hoover looking for Caylee.

Also I thought in that July 24  interview they did show George pics of Casey..was that another interview then?
Yes, there were 1200 pictures retrieved from Cindy's laptop that Casey used. There is another interview or part of this one was removed.  We all know we read all about that at one time.  I want to see it or read it again.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: May 29, 2011, 08:47:14 PM »

Make that Constitutional rights.  The rest stands as it is, in my opinion.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: May 29, 2011, 08:48:59 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

Baez, Lippman, and the Scandalous Allegations
May 29th, 2011 by Richard Hornsby. 44 comments

Many people are speculating on what the motion filed by George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney Mark Lippman is about.

Below is my opinion that I posted on Websleuth’s regarding what it is likely about, as well as my post on why Jose Baez can  make such scandalous allegations in the first place.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: May 29, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »

I have spent hours today looking at all the links with depos, etc.
I cannot find one.
When George was told about those 1200 images and he got sick. Lee came after George got sick.
Why can I not locate the pdf or the video for that interview?
darnnnnnittt......can anyone provide that for me?
TIA
  I have been looking for that for almost 2 weeks

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/fbi-releases-interviews-with-casey-anthonys-parents/

FBI Releases Interviews with Casey Anthony’s Parents

Five DVD’s of videotaped interviews with George and Cindy Anthony conducted by the FBI back in July were released earlier today. In the interviews, FBI agents questioned the Anthony’s about Casey’s lies and it seems that Casey was stealing money from everyone, according to her father. Does this surprise anyone?

From Fox News:

In the interview it seems Casey Anthony not only stole money from her friends and her parents but also from her own daughter. George Anthony told the FBI. “She was taking money from my granddaughter’s bank cause I am going in there dropping 5 bucks quarters and one day that bank is heavy its a good size piggy bank and you know you put money in there you know it and there is nothing.”

George Anthony said Casey would steal from his wife’s bank account, use the family’s credit card and that’s not all. Caylee’s grandfather says she also was stealing the money out of the account George set up for his grandaughter’s future, the $30.00 a month he put away for her college gone. “That account was up to 300 , 400 dollars I think there is 5 dollars in it right now.”

George Anthony said this was one of many things that he made him suspicious about Casey’s employment, but what he said was even stranger he saw a resume of Casey’s, no mention of universal, instead she said she was a nanny. “I confronted her about that I said why is this and she said dad this is what I was thinking about doing and I said why would you put it down on a resume it makes no sense.”

George said there were so many things he didn’t know from who her boyfriends were to what she was up to. He said it wasn’t until cops seized the computer that there were 1,200 questionable photos of his daughter found. “I even got sick about that I thought I knew my daughter and I don’t know what’s going on.”
 ::snipping2::

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6a_1227338439  Part 1
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cde_1227341376  Part 2

Interview where they talk about the 1200 photos
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: May 29, 2011, 08:56:13 PM »

Janet, here it is:

Brandi, is there a copy of the envelope that came with this letter?  The date is 2010.  Could that be a typo, or have G & C known for over a year?

It is not a typo...it was a year ago when this was written.....I have always thought what they were told was the 'supposed' sexual abuse by Lee...which accounts for the first 'Why.....why also destroy Lee'

I also have always felt, nothing but a feeling, that there is another page to this letter.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: May 29, 2011, 08:56:25 PM »

OK. I am looking for George Anthony's video from July 24,2008 with OCSO with Yuri and John Allen. I had seen it once before but cannot find it now. In the transcipt they tell him that KC had 1200 pics in her computer, some were disturbing (paraphrase) and in all of those pics of her and her friends, there was no Zenaida. George was waiting for Lee to show up so they could hear the 911 calls before they were released to the public. Then he excused himself to puke

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: May 29, 2011, 08:56:55 PM »

Baez, Lippman, and the Scandalous Allegations
May 29th, 2011 by Richard Hornsby. 44 comments

Many people are speculating on what the motion filed by George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney Mark Lippman is about.

Below is my opinion that I posted on Websleuth’s regarding what it is likely about, as well as my post on why Jose Baez can  make such scandalous allegations in the first place.

Just an FYI regarding Hornsby

This....

and this..

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: May 29, 2011, 08:59:59 PM »

I know this conversation of the pool ladder was early this am but I just wanted to add my one cent to it...CA would IMO never, ever, leave the ladder connected to the pool!!!  First thing is Caylee was the love of her life and would never leave something around for her to hurt herself on, 2. have you seen how clean and orderly the Ant home is?  Always clean, things always in the same place and you can tell they care for their things and take care of them almost to the point of being anal.  My hubby hates it cause I keep our home common areas that way and when something is out of place I have to fix it asap.  That is why I am certain she put the ladder up.  I think we all agree on that.  But how handy was it for Casey to use the fact that it would have been the very woman who cared for her more that her own mother to be the one that caused her death and GA covered it up.  She makes me sick!!!  I want her gone!!  When Cindy was watching the pics of Caylees bed and cried I felt sorry for her in a human way I haven't felt for her since the very first couple of days this began. In fact, I balled my eyes out!  She really loved her but I can't forget how she has acted since it became obvious Casey was at fault.  Sorry y'all, just home from work and unwinding.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: May 29, 2011, 09:00:21 PM »

Lol I am sure caseys weekend is filled with anxiety and paranoia. I also wonder if baez is stressing too! he has alot of explaining to do. He has the issue of the 68,000 and than there's lippman's motion!
and I am wondering since sindy may decide to be honest  and say she lied to cover up for her daughter! will she also tell of some of the unethical things baez has asked them to do! to  build his career. He has more or less this case fell on his  lap.

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: May 29, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137922&page=6

Today, 01:52 PM

ThinkTank 

The State DID file a Motion in Limine and it was GRANTED.
The State mentioned this matter in open court on Thursday May 27, 2011, and the Judge GRANTED it in open court the next day Friday May 28, 2011 (even though there is nothing on the Clerk's docket - yet)

Trial Thursday May 26, 2011
Ashton - we have motion in limine, was going to file in writing - ask court require defendant to proffer questions, before they elicit hearsay statements of defendant, so we don't have questions and objections all the time
Judge now or in the morning 8:30?
Baez - motion in limine in middle of trial? certainly past your deadline
Ashton - based on conduct of counsel in trial
Judge - file motion, I decide if it's timely and go from there

Trial Friday May 27, 2011
State's motion in limine
LDB - statements from witnesses w/o proffer to court as to admissibility of info in the question
counsel has been asking witnesses things that the defendant may or may not have said to them, clear violation of evidence code, exceptions for hearsay
causes us repeatedly, once the question is out, to object to this type of ... detrimental to our position in front of the jury
we are not asking that you prohibit the question, asking that counsel be ordered to proffer any time he wants to ask question about defendant's hearsay

Baez - untimely motion, perfect timing for prosecution, parading witnesses... now preclude that might hurt their prosecution, smart and strategical move, limits cross exam based on....
defense, there are topics that are sensitive in nature, come close to being objectionable, limiting our cross exam clearly obstructs truth finding process, issues that ....
don't need advance notice what witness testify to, not a scripted event, not know what witness testify to or change once take stand, require proffer, allow state witness to give prosecutor advance preview of what cross exam is going to be, defense prejudiced, the state has been impermissibly been allowed to introduce...
we have theory of defense, right to explore it, have witnesses on the spot and ask specific questions, if objection to question, prosecution capable of objecting, not require us stopping, preferring, and giving them advance notice of what asked of particular witness

Judge - Ch 90 FL evidence code, framework was evidence is admissible, , must meet requirement of ch 90, this motion deals with attempts by defense to elicit statements by defendant from other witnesses, those under evidence code self serving, when attempted by the defense, basically 3 exceptions to that, not go into may permit some of these. Under those 3, foundation requirements must be asked before those questions asked, as of yet no attempt to establish those foundational requirements, not admissible , State motion in limine statements of defendant be proffered will be granted

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: May 29, 2011, 09:01:25 PM »

Lol I am sure caseys weekend is filled with anxiety and paranoia. I also wonder if baez is stressing too! he has alot of explaining to do. He has the issue of the 68,000 and than there's lippman's motion!
and I am wondering since sindy may decide to be honest  and say she lied to cover up for her daughter! will she also tell of some of the unethical things baez has asked them to do! to  build his career. He has more or less this case fell on his  lap.
he has said more less this case was lucky for him ... kinda landed on his lap.

Loca
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1974 on: May 29, 2011, 09:03:57 PM »

Websleuths will be talking about this case on their radio boardcast.
When did they get a radio station.
I for one wouldn't listen to her.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: May 29, 2011, 09:04:31 PM »

This is the transcript
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/ganthony072408.pdf

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: May 29, 2011, 09:05:13 PM »

Janet, here it is:

It is not a typo...it was a year ago when this was written.....I have always thought what they were told was the 'supposed' sexual abuse by Lee...which accounts for the first 'Why.....why also destroy Lee'

I also have always felt, nothing but a feeling, that there is another page to this letter.

It does seem like there should be a second page, but if there was, it was not released.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: May 29, 2011, 09:13:00 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

they had to turn it to GA to give 'reason' for him helping KC dispose of Caylee's body. One thing bothers me though and  can't shake it....GA told River/Crystal in Nov (IIRC), it was a terrible accident that snowballed. This makes me believe...and it fits....that JB told them in Nov the drowning story and where she dumped Caylee's body....that's when Cindy sent Dominic Casey to the swamp to look for her body.  For me it all fits.....except for the whooopppppsssss in the opening statement.......but I  have no doubt from their reactions they knew this was coming....the sexual abuse story....not sure they had any idea about the part about GA helping and being there when Caylee 'drown' in the pool though.  But they certainly did not react .....so I applaud their attorney...I think he put the fear of God and Judge Perry in them in that if they reacted, made faces, shook their head or start talking in tongues, their butts would be out of the court room and only allowed in when they testified.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: May 29, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »

Here are all the letters sent to Casey by family members:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/062510anthony-jail-letters1/indexGallery.htm
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: May 29, 2011, 09:15:38 PM »

I also think the Ant's are seething at Baez because they believe this is all his doing. . . again thinking Casey is not capable of doing this to them.

Her letter to her jailmate indicates otherwise, March 25, 2010 was the day after George was informed about the letters.

Okay, so the year was 2010?  I got that wrong.  Thanks.
Puzzler.....dont worry about it....EVERYONE gets it wrong every now and then...there is so much to try to remember and even with notes it's difficult!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.