May 14, 2024, 12:35:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 362617 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: November 24, 2008, 10:24:46 AM »

How strange is it that Lee is not by his parents side-have not seen him since Kc is back in jail-if he wanted to stay out of news all he has to say when he visit his parents to any reporter is no comment
How strange is it that George and Cindy have not gone to see KC in jail
even if the conversations are recorded you don't have to talk about the case-just go and see how you daughter is doing
How strange is it the KC does not ask to see her parents or Lee--just to see how they are doing.
VERY STRANGE  Is it because they all know the truth and they cant stand to see each other
I'm waiting to see if they visit her for Thanksgiving, now that Cindy is cooking a turkey dinner, maybe she can bring Casey some leftovers.
LOL
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1821 on: November 24, 2008, 10:27:31 AM »

Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 
You won't get hit by me, I agree, George stand up already, and have this nightmare end. This is just sick with photos of little girls, who you can see don't look like Caylee, plastered on the internet. I hope the family of this latest sighting sues the Anthony's, maybe this will stop then.

We love you A-1!

We all need a stress reliever now and then. Here monkeys bash on this ...

"Yes! My Niece is missing." Cheese. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: November 24, 2008, 10:33:14 AM »

I think it's a ridiculous proposition to say they didn't know the FBI was recording their interview.  First of all, any reasonable person would know that and secondly, why would anyone say anything to the FBI that they wouldn't want recorded?  If they were being truthful (And the truth is also a stranger to George and Cindy) they should welcome their statements being recorded in the event they could be helpful in recovering Caylee.  They are two of the most absurd people on the face of the earth.

Thank you, Brandi, for the beautiful atavar.  Now my little guy can say Merry Christmas appropriately dressed.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1823 on: November 24, 2008, 10:37:46 AM »

Well I see I got bashed for making fun of George's clothing.  Well, you know what???  I just flat don't like the guy.  He should lead his family.  He should tell Casey to do the right thing.  He should tell his his wife that they got married for better or worse, and baby, this is the worst.  We have to stick together and work this out, but no more pretending.  The elephant in the room is eating us out of house and home.  This has been a bad week for me, if I get hit anymore I should buy stock in a Band aide company. 
You won't get hit by me, I agree, George stand up already, and have this nightmare end. This is just sick with photos of little girls, who you can see don't look like Caylee, plastered on the internet. I hope the family of this latest sighting sues the Anthony's, maybe this will stop then.

We love you A-1!

I think he's a sociopath just like his sister!  I seriously hope Lee never reproduces!  Babies are not safe in this family!

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1824 on: November 24, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »

I think it's a ridiculous proposition to say they didn't know the FBI was recording their interview.  First of all, any reasonable person would know that and secondly, why would anyone say anything to the FBI that they wouldn't want recorded?  If they were being truthful (And the truth is also a stranger to George and Cindy) they should welcome their statements being recorded in the event they could be helpful in recovering Caylee.  They are two of the most absurd people on the face of the earth.

Thank you, Brandi, for the beautiful atavar.  Now my little guy can say Merry Christmas appropriately dressed.
Of course they knew they were being recorded, just another excuse, poor pitiful us, look what everyone is doing to us we are grieving grandparent. Love your new outfit, by the way.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: November 24, 2008, 10:42:08 AM »

How are they ambushed ???? Umm, duh. You talked for how long? You were in a room being interviewed by FBI and you are suprised by what exactly Cindy and George? 

Cindy said Casey's dropping clues? Stop "dropping clues" and tell the **$^^$$******&^&#$$ truth. This isn't Hansel and Gretel beyotch. No one wants your bread crumbs. Tell the truth!

Sorry for the cuss word, monkeys. It is in disguise b/c it is a very bad one. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: November 24, 2008, 10:48:20 AM »

ok, monkeys I'm not even through the first tape of Cindy and I can't do it. I am weak. My head is spinning and my ears may bleed. It is getting "clearer" to Cindy every day? What the hooty hell? What is clearer? The path to losing your mind completely, Cindy? Seriously. I can't stand to hear her voice. 

I think I'm going out on a limb here and provide my very own prediction for the content of the tapes:
LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE change subject LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE attempt to confuse LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: November 24, 2008, 10:48:23 AM »

thanks for the welcome, everyone! Now, I must get caught up on my reading.

::sigh:: a monkey's monkeying is never done

I have wanted to post this dancing monkey for so very long!!!

Hi to Shari.. sorry I was rude earlier and didn't say hello as soon as you posted. I had to run out the door.    

Great first post, btw!!  I think you could be right about the whole Lee thing.. I'm not 100% sure of what I think of his possibly being Caylee's dad, but you know.. it's almost as plausible as any other explanation.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: November 24, 2008, 10:49:08 AM »

ok, monkeys I'm not even through the first tape of Cindy and I can't do it. I am weak. My head is spinning and my ears may bleed. It is getting "clearer" to Cindy every day? What the hooty hell? What is clearer? The path to losing your mind completely, Cindy? Seriously. I can't stand to hear her voice. 

I think I'm going out on a limb here and provide my very own prediction for the content of the tapes:
LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE change subject LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE attempt to confuse LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

I can't listen either. I can't, won't, shouldn't, ... if for nothing but to save my own sanity!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: November 24, 2008, 10:50:27 AM »

How are they ambushed ???? Umm, duh. You talked for how long? You were in a room being interviewed by FBI and you are suprised by what exactly Cindy and George? 

Cindy said Casey's dropping clues? Stop "dropping clues" and tell the **$^^$$******&^&#$$ truth. This isn't Hansel and Gretel beyotch. No one wants your bread crumbs. Tell the truth!

Sorry for the cuss word, monkeys. It is in disguise b/c it is a very bad one. 

Please don't apologize!!  That made my morning! (Good thing it didn't make my hot coffee shoot out of my nose. That wouldn't be pleasant!  )

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: November 24, 2008, 10:50:49 AM »

No one has come forward to say "That's my child in the photo." The Anthony's believe that's cause for hope. Are you kidding me, if that was my child in the photo, I would not get tangled up in this circus. My lawyer would be dealing with it, but there would be no way I'd get caught up in this mess.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: November 24, 2008, 10:51:37 AM »

OMG!!

LMFAO!!!!!! 

(Can you tell I'm reading these posts going backwards in time. Razz )

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: November 24, 2008, 10:54:07 AM »

OMG!!

LMFAO!!!!!! 

That look on Lee's face gives me the creeps, where are you hiding now Lee? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: November 24, 2008, 10:55:13 AM »

Anothermonkey is on a journey where no monkey has ever gone before ... back in time. (Well, I guess we all do it when we need to catch up, but still time travel is cool.) 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: November 24, 2008, 10:55:33 AM »

No one has come forward to say "That's my child in the photo." The Anthony's believe that's cause for hope. Are you kidding me, if that was my child in the photo, I would not get tangled up in this circus. My lawyer would be dealing with it, but there would be no way I'd get caught up in this mess.

This whole BS about "we'll keep that photo up until the parents come forward".... OMG.  Ok what if these people are visiting from out of town? They're passing through... nobody to call and tell them "OMG somebody took your kid's picture! Turn on the news!!"  I mean conjure up every possibly scenario.  Now if people start believing this COULD be Caylee, then the parents of this poor girl could have themselves put into question (like ZG)- that they're kidnappers, baby stealers.. whatever you want to call them.       This Michelle Burque/Bart is promoting extreme irresponsibility, and unfortunately, the media is giving in.  I wish I could beyotch-slap these freaks!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: November 24, 2008, 10:56:51 AM »

Apparently talking about his missing/dead niece tickles his funny bone.      I'd like to rip those caterpillars right off that grill of his. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: November 24, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »

This never gets old.

Lee fought the sign and the sign won -- sing with me now

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: November 24, 2008, 11:01:32 AM »

The Anthony's spokeswoman states they're even getting complete stangers coming along to the vigils........jeez, so with Kidfinders, friends , family and a bunch of complete strangers (voyers imo) they can only muster up a group of 35 ? How many of them are children accompanying their parents.

If strangers are coming to those so-called vigils, it's only because it's like going to a freak show, and George and Cindy are the headline freaks.

I am still concerned about plastering that unknown child's picture all over the internet and the media.  These people have no shame and I wish the media would stop aiding and abetting the Anthonys in their quest to taint a jury pool by showing little girls who bear little if any resemblance to Caylee, before a child is snatched and presented to the Anthonys as their granddaughter.  Wouldn't surprise me if Cindy would yell, "Oh Caylee you've come home.  See, I told you she was alive. Now, let Casey out of jail."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: November 24, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »

OMG!!

LMFAO!!!!!! 

Where ever Lee is let him stay there--how can anyone look like that when poor Caylee is gone-I still say I feel Pity for this family for what they are going thru---but they are all nuts
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: November 24, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »

Cindy and George are driving me crazy with this latest "sighting." So, please CA and GA tell me this ...

The trunk tests reveal a human decompostion event. If Caylee is alive, who was decomposing in the trunk? The hair (with the "band of death") matched Casey's mtDNA. If it wasn't Caylee's, whose was it? If the maggot results show Caylee's DNA, then who -- with Caylee's DNA -- was decomposing in the trunk?

There are just some things you can't explain away with rotten pizza.

And now in their own words (may not be exact, from memory)

Cindy: Smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car
Geroge: Please don't let this be my Caylee (in the trunk)
Lee: The smell went over the garage like a wave

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.