May 14, 2024, 05:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 435547 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #500 on: September 03, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »

Ok please waite until I am through talking before you throw a banana split at my ass....

I did not like LP at first, I hated him for getting Casey out of jail.  After reading and hearing things he has said I honestly think in his "odd Cowboy" way was doing what he thought he could do to help Caylee. 
I believe he got way in over his head before he had a chance to take a breath, the media frenzie went ballistic for him and over him, he had no chance.  His "good deed" went sour, and he has been trying to save face ever since.
I think this last attempt was purely to find out where Caylee is, and quite possibly in his mind his last possible attempt at "salvation" in this case.  To right his wrong.
IMO

I agree, and I probably have a bigger banana split target than you!

We can both bend over and clinch our cheeks together 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #501 on: September 03, 2008, 06:46:09 PM »

He's a Yorkie Poo, DW. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: September 03, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »

Interesting.  Conflicting reports but nothing verified on George's whereabouts.  Wish I knew where George was!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 03, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »

Where can I view Carpe's Nancy Grace video from last night's show?

BRING NATALEE HOME
mollymil
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: September 03, 2008, 06:47:16 PM »

O/T This morning there was a brief discussion re: recent skeletal remains found in a storage locker UNRELATED TO THIS CASE....I now have the names of the children for anyone who is interested> Siblings Tricia Reyes, 11, and Victor Reyes, 10
http://politicom.moldova.org/stiri/eng/147168/

Oh that is sad...thanks for the update

That's my hometown.  I'm going there this weekend and NOT looking forward to the nasty heat.  That's also the town where the murder for hire plot involving a former co-worker is being investigated.  What a nasty little town, eh?

We have a lot in common, DW.  I wondered if you were from Bakersfield after you mentioned the Head Start program in Kern County.

Where are you from, flossy??

Okay...had to add myself to the Bakersfield is Evil hometown reunion. Born and raised. Sends shivers through my spine. Lord's of Bakersfield...need I say more? I had first had experience back in the spring of '79 with that deeeeep seeded evil. Okay...back on topic now.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: September 03, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »

This is the header for the college brochure Casey had in the trash bag.  "She's close to home, Dad"

i just wanted to say, this reminds me of when i use to get parking tickets all the time in college for parking in the senior parking when i was a freshman...its just a thought..didnt casey have a parking ticket with the location torn off in the same garbage bag( or car rather)?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: September 03, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »

This is the header for the college brochure Casey had in the trash bag.  "She's close to home, Dad"

Hmmm interresting
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: September 03, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »

Where can I view Carpe's Nancy Grace video from last night's show?

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bigjuicykungfu

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: September 03, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Bounty Hunter Offers to Re-Post Casey Anthony's Bond
Last Edited: Wednesday, 03 Sep 2008, 5:37 PM EDT
Created: Wednesday, 03 Sep 2008, 4:24 PM EDT

The bounty hunter who helped secure the release from jail of missing toddler Casey Anthony's mother several weeks ago said he’s willing to get her bond reinstated.

Reached by phone in California Wednesday, Leonard Padilla said that he has made that offer to Casey Anthony's family and her attorney, and asked that it be relayed to her in jail.

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial.

Padilla who only weeks ago was adamant that the toddler was alive, now believes she is dead. He also speculated that the body was disposed of in a dumpster near where the Anthony car was found.

He also speculated in the interview that investigators would drop a "big bombshell" in the case "soon."

Casey, who had been jailed since mid-July, was released on August 21 after Padilla orchestrated her release on a $500,000 bond. The amount for the bond, $50,000, was given to a Clearwater, Fla., bail bonds company who then posted the bond.

At the time, the bondsman said they believed Casey might be more likely to talk about her daughter's disappearance if released from jail

This past Friday, Casey was arrested at her parents' home on economic crime charges. She was booked back into jail on $3,000 bond and shortly after her original bond was pulled.

On Wednesday more economic fraud charges were filed against her.

The new charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

According to sheriff's office reports, Casey used a friend's checkbook to buy items at Target and Winn-Dixie, and to write a check for cash in July.

Casey has already been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Police say Casey is a person of interest in the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, who hasn't been seen since mid-June. She did not report her daughter missing until July.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7351836&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

They won't accept that deal.  If Casey tells where the body is and it is located she will be charged with murder.  The bond LP posts would be useless, because I'll bet you anything that the murder charge will be NO BOND.

IIt is all so confusing.  What if....BIG IF...Casey was not the one that killed Caylee (maybe no one did) and she is covering for someone else for whatever reason.  We still do not have anyone saying that the decaying hair follicle found in the car was Caylees.  Yes, there was a decaying hair follicle and Caylee's DNA in trunk, but no one said they were one in the same.  Yes, there was Caylees secretions in trunk, but not pinpointed as her dead secretions.  Heck, I have sat my kids in the trunk while getting packages out and I have also changed diapers in the trunk.  My kids DNA is all over my car. So is mine, the dogs and anyone else that was in my car.  Please let me know if I am wrong (I may be), but I have seen nothing to say that the decaying hair follicle was Caylees.  Just her DNA was in trunk.  Scratches were also found around trunk area.  Do you think a 2 year old, with weak baby nails, is capable of making marks in paint?  Just brainstorming here.

In Casey's mind she will not get murder wrap because of what LE found and she knows it, but she is not ready to give up what illegal activity she was involved in because she and others could go to jail for that.  Growing up with daddy George, I am sure she knows what would keep someone behind bars and evidence.  Why after new evidence came in does Padilla want to get her out on bail again....It doesn't make sense.  He is not a fool.  He talked about shocking evidence and now getting her out again.  There is something we do not know.  I think this goes far beyond the Anthony family. 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #509 on: September 03, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »

If it's true the Larry Garrison is off the case, there's two possibilities.  #1: He quit because Cindy can't keep her mouth shut and he's supposed to be the family spokesman.  or #2:  Cindy fired him because he told her to keep her mouth shut and let him talk.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: September 03, 2008, 06:50:18 PM »

Omigosh! Can't believe I'm in here!! Love SM, lurked during NH, and been lurkin again! I have questions, but now I'm starstruck lol!  If George saw them leave mon. 16th, at 12:30, I don't believe she killed her in 30 minutes, and forgive me if this has been covered. Hi Hi!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #511 on: September 03, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »

Hmmm interresting

VERY

and  @ Where's George photo...Lmaoooooooo Klaas.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #512 on: September 03, 2008, 06:51:30 PM »

O/T This morning there was a brief discussion re: recent skeletal remains found in a storage locker UNRELATED TO THIS CASE....I now have the names of the children for anyone who is interested> Siblings Tricia Reyes, 11, and Victor Reyes, 10
http://politicom.moldova.org/stiri/eng/147168/

Oh that is sad...thanks for the update

That's my hometown.  I'm going there this weekend and NOT looking forward to the nasty heat.  That's also the town where the murder for hire plot involving a former co-worker is being investigated.  What a nasty little town, eh?

We have a lot in common, DW.  I wondered if you were from Bakersfield after you mentioned the Head Start program in Kern County.

Where are you from, flossy??

Okay...had to add myself to the Bakersfield is Evil hometown reunion. Born and raised. Sends shivers through my spine. Lord's of Bakersfield...need I say more? I had first had experience back in the spring of '79 with that deeeeep seeded evil. Okay...back on topic now.

Crazy stuff, isn't it!

Ok, back on topic.....  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #513 on: September 03, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »

Omigosh! Can't believe I'm in here!! Love SM, lurked during NH, and been lurkin again! I have questions, but now I'm starstruck lol!  If George saw them leave mon. 16th, at 12:30, I don't believe she killed her in 30 minutes, and forgive me if this has been covered. Hi Hi!

Welcome eMBee!  I look forward to reading your posts! 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 03, 2008, 06:52:33 PM »

my son went to that college in lake county...  it is interesting when you read the "close to home"   

seems like things are happening fast today.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: September 03, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »

This is from another board:

Also, IIRC they said that LE has cordoned off the area.
The dogs that hit were body hunters dogs, but LE went in, and now have the area cordoned off....
NOT the body hunter's people, but LE.

I also read that the reporter from Channel 9, said that she could smell it.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: September 03, 2008, 06:53:08 PM »

Ok so remember it said on her myspace she was watching American psycho? isn't that the movie that the guy would use chloroform on a rag to put people to sleep before killing them?? Or maybe that is another movie I was thinking about
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 03, 2008, 06:53:14 PM »

OK HOLD UP SOMEONE HERE SO SORRY I FORGOT WHO SAID THEY TALKED TO SOMEONE THAT SAID THERE WAS EVIDENCE IN THE CAR LINKED TO GEORGE ...COULD CHLOROFORM  BE LINKED TO GEORGE?HENCE PADILLA NOT SAYING HIS NAME....

WHO SAID THAT BY THE WAY I REMEMBER YOU WERE OUT WITH FIRENDS AND RAN INTO A GUY FRIEND AND HE TOLD YOU THIS STORY???

sorry about caps by keyboard doesnt have a light and by the time i am done typing(i dont look at the screen) i dont want to retype..Sorry will be more careful now..

I think that was BT, I'm not sure.

Howdy. Just got here and saw this. Fraid it wasn't me. I'm married, so not allowed to be out with friends. 

I Stand With The Girl
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #518 on: September 03, 2008, 06:53:23 PM »

http://www.lscc.edu/maps/Default.aspx

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 03, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »

Welcome eMBee! Good point but I can't think of any reason to believe George!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.