May 13, 2024, 11:23:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 289182 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: May 09, 2009, 10:10:06 AM »

Is everyone keeping up with all the comments to LKL show? it is awesome...I don't think that we are the only ones commenting do you all? woo hoo! would love it if LKL cancelled the A's!
Justice for Caylee!

Yes Cookie!   Last I looked this morning there were 71 comments after my segway take over...my bad NOT!   You all made passionate & outstanding remarks!  I was considering a follow-up post for later today.   Dolce did a fabulous job getting the email campaign going too, I wrote to all the sponsors all with you all.  The best thing we all can do is to keep it real & spread the word of truth everywhere we can since the truth and the Anthonys are strangers.   Monkeys rock!

Where did you find a list of sponsors?
I will start writing.
I am sure they do not want to sell their products for blood money.

Western here is what I copied from last night:

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com  - jobaker@jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com - GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com - https://investor.etrade.com/contactus.cfm?contactid=725

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com  - info@monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com - boardinquiries@sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com  -   kterrill@selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)  -  BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

AARP  www.aarp.org  -  media@aarp.org

Philips / Norelco www.usa.philips.com  email: scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.comment.html?12

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: May 09, 2009, 10:12:36 AM »

does anyone know if Bruce Cutler (from spector trial) is still practicing LKB knows
him and he is qualified for DP, I can just hear him yelling all over the court room.
But I think the judge would put him in his place in a heartbeat. Would it be fun
to watch him question Cindy if she is a state witness.

I asked the same thing yesterday.  Seems Bobo likes to bring them from Cali so this would be a natural as the mystery DP lawyer they are trying to protect from the big bad media.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1062 on: May 09, 2009, 10:18:17 AM »

Thank you for the list of sponsors Capp and Northern Rose - time to pour another cup of coffee and get busy with an email to each one of them.  Safety in numbers right? - I am proud to be a monkey!  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: May 09, 2009, 10:18:35 AM »

Here is the link again to the DP story on LKL blog - not one positive comment yet, Larry get a clue!
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/

Its spreading to other LKL blog subjects as well

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: May 09, 2009, 10:21:54 AM »

Here is the link again to the DP story on LKL blog - not one positive comment yet, Larry get a clue!

Its spreading to other LKL blog subjects as well

Yes it sure it.  Check this one out as well.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/tonight-drew-peterson-arrested/#comments
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: May 09, 2009, 10:22:49 AM »

Is everyone keeping up with all the comments to LKL show? it is awesome...I don't think that we are the only ones commenting do you all? woo hoo! would love it if LKL cancelled the A's!
Justice for Caylee!

Yes Cookie!   Last I looked this morning there were 71 comments after my segway take over...my bad NOT!   You all made passionate & outstanding remarks!  I was considering a follow-up post for later today.   Dolce did a fabulous job getting the email campaign going too, I wrote to all the sponsors all with you all.  The best thing we all can do is to keep it real & spread the word of truth everywhere we can since the truth and the Anthonys are strangers.   Monkeys rock!

Where did you find a list of sponsors?
I will start writing.
I am sure they do not want to sell their products for blood money.

Western here is what I copied from last night:

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com  - jobaker@jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com - GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com - https://investor.etrade.com/contactus.cfm?contactid=725

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com  - info@monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com - boardinquiries@sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com  -   kterrill@selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)  -  BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

AARP  www.aarp.org  -  media@aarp.org

Philips / Norelco www.usa.philips.com  email: scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.comment.html?12

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment

Thanks.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: May 09, 2009, 10:32:18 AM »

Be back later, dog is going nuts to go outside which usually means coyote is getting too close. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: May 09, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

LKL blog put on two more articles about Drew Peterson, both are being run over with continued comments from the first one we began our O he!! to the no campagin.   
My comment this morning is on this one that is rolling now: 
 http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/tonight-drew-peterson-arrested/

The original one we began on is here:

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: May 09, 2009, 10:47:19 AM »

Mizjay I so love your words, "...the psychotic vortex..." re. CA.

Or as we call it hereabouts, "...baffling 'em w/bull$#!t..."   I find your words much more picturesque.   

I don't think she does it on purpose.  I think she's out there (if you know what I mean).  The pathological need to control reality is kind of pathetic imho.  I've run across a couple or few folks like that in my life.  They eff everyone up in their path--well, except peeps like me who blow them off.  Of course that really steams 'em.  But what fun it is to see folks like them blow their tops.

I know, I know.  I'm very naughty for not falling in lockstep like a sheep behind the control peeps in my life.  I imagine CA is gonna implode one day as she figures out she can't control LE, the State et al, poor thing.     

Foggy

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.

Sorry I missed you again Desi!!

Foggy,The only part of your post I disagree with is calling Spindy "poor thing." There is no part of my soul that has the slightest bit of pity for her. She also insults my sense of propriety of making money off every smidge of Caylee's memory she can. Otherwise, I have heard all of her lies and "mistruths" and hopes she is not able to bilk another cent out of good hearted people.JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: May 09, 2009, 10:50:32 AM »

does anyone know if Bruce Cutler (from spector trial) is still practicing LKB knows
him and he is qualified for DP, I can just hear him yelling all over the court room.
But I think the judge would put him in his place in a heartbeat. Would it be fun
to watch him question Cindy if she is a state witness.

I asked the same thing yesterday.  Seems Bobo likes to bring them from Cali so this would be a natural as the mystery DP lawyer they are trying to protect from the big bad media.

Is he the same Lawyer that represented Spector in his last trial where he was found guilty?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: May 09, 2009, 10:51:54 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

Capp-i hope you dont mind-but after i saw your segway post on LK's blog- i posted the link on another forum i belong to-they have been making comments as well as emailing Larry
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: May 09, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

I dont mind at all, spreading the word of truth is a mission that all should & are welcomed to participate in, in that effort not one of us is as important as the sum of its purpose - thank you for your contribution!  The only thing I would take exception to is another site taking credit for our original work/ideas here as their own which has happened quite a few times.

Capp-i hope you dont mind-but after i saw your segway post on LK's blog- i posted the link on another forum i belong to-they have been making comments as well as emailing Larry

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: May 09, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »

Snap...^^the above response posted above instead of outside the quote box...my boo boo, note to self get another cup of coffee my brain is not in full gear yet

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: May 09, 2009, 11:13:20 AM »

Snap...^^the above response posted above instead of outside the quote box...my boo boo, note to self get another cup of coffee my brain is not in full gear yet
Morning Capp and everyone.  Nothing new to add but wanted to say hi!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: May 09, 2009, 11:19:21 AM »

Morning Capp and everyone.  Nothing new to add but wanted to say hi!

Morning Muahs to you A1, great to cya!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: May 09, 2009, 11:30:25 AM »

I have already sent off 5 more e-mails on one cup of coffee. No telling what I said.  Going to get another one or a dozen.

Hi! A1. Good to seen you.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: May 09, 2009, 11:44:21 AM »

I have already sent off 5 more e-mails on one cup of coffee. No telling what I said.  Going to get another one or a dozen.

Morning Fanny, in your travels check out the additions to the LKL blog we originally posted on yesterday & today's new one
new one today:

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: May 09, 2009, 11:48:28 AM »

Behold the Power of Monkeys!!!!!
[/size]

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story/Questions-surround-poisoning-at-Sonnys/jdHz_NnQU02uV0L-EGhXMA.cspx

Questions surround poisoning at Sonny's BBQ
  Reported by: Jamie Holmes
Email: jholmes@wptv.com
Last Update: 5/08 11:14 pm  

Slideshow WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- David Milstead was at lunch at the Sonny's restaurant in West Palm Beach when he saw what he thought was salt on his plate.

The Loxahatchee man says he took his finger, dipped it in what he thought was the salt, licked his finger and immediately his mouth started burning.  He was taken to Palms West Hospital where he reportedly sustained second degree burns to his tongue, mouth and throat.

It turns out a cleaning product containing hydrochloric acid was put on his plate.  The big question though for officials at Sonny's is how did it get there?

"Sonny's is continuing to investigate this matter.  The container being shown is not part of the standard cleaning products issued from the Sonny's corporate office.  We use an 8-oz packet in our stores, which does not require scoops or spillage," says a corporate spokesperson.  "Our understanding is, the manager provided a material safety data sheet with ingredients of the chemical to Mr. Milstead in order to give to the doctor.  Sonny's still does not know where this other container came from, but we are still investigating."

David Milstead meanwhile is no stranger to the courts.

He has been involved in 20-lawsuits.  Those are just the ones we found in Palm Beach County.  He also has a criminal record with several misdemeanors and one felony theft charge.

We were not able to reach David Milstead tonight at his hospital room or his attorney after repeated phone calls.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: May 09, 2009, 11:49:17 AM »

Morning Fanny, in your travels check out the additions to the LKL blog we originally posted on yesterday & today's new one
new one today:

Ok. Got another big cup of coffee, and a I am on it now.

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: May 09, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »

I posted on LK's blog last night but it's not there.  Just went back and tried again.   I will work on an email for his sponsors today, thanks for posting the email addys. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.