May 07, 2024, 07:28:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 391021 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: August 20, 2008, 02:24:39 AM »

So if she is indeed a psychopath, then her parents are just reacting as victims of this psychopath?

I just want to know what the monkeys think about Cindy and George because, to me, their behavior adds an entirely new level to this whole mess....they seem to be covering something up....if Casey is or was such a burden, why protect her now?

Do they think she does know something and they are afraid to alienate her or piss her off?

Cindy and George are victims, too, as is Lee and anyone else who touched Casey's life.  However, they have the free will to choose how to act and react.  I think Cindy and George have made some terrible mistakes and justified them with their love for Casey.  Yes, they are covering up.  Cindy said as much when she said she had already lost one, and didn't want to lose another.  Their own lack of character and love for their daughter have led them to make terrible choices.

Yes, and if what I suspect is true about the family dynamics,  if they had drawn boundaries and stuck to them long ago, we wouldn't be here right now wondering where Caylee is...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: August 20, 2008, 02:25:05 AM »

Well, I am off to bed Monkeys....

Thank you so much for making my first experience so wonderful and making me feel so welcome...

Here's to hoping we find out the truth tomorrow...

You guys rock....

'Nite...

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: August 20, 2008, 02:26:53 AM »

So if she is indeed a psychopath, then her parents are just reacting as victims of this psychopath?

I just want to know what the monkeys think about Cindy and George because, to me, their behavior adds an entirely new level to this whole mess....they seem to be covering something up....if Casey is or was such a burden, why protect her now?

Do they think she does know something and they are afraid to alienate her or piss her off?

Cindy and George are victims, too, as is Lee and anyone else who touched Casey's life.  However, they have the free will to choose how to act and react.  I think Cindy and George have made some terrible mistakes and justified them with their love for Casey.  Yes, they are covering up.  Cindy said as much when she said she had already lost one, and didn't want to lose another.  Their own lack of character and love for their daughter have led them to make terrible choices.

For once I agree!!
I hav seen this couple be bashed so terribly....it bothered me..you all know it did.

But AZ...you put it into words so perfectly...they weren't perfect...they created this in their own way by their actions. But they do love their daughter...and I believe they so love Caylee. And they ARE victims of Casey also.

Great post AZ!!! Really great post..imho!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #883 on: August 20, 2008, 02:27:03 AM »

Yes, and if what I suspect is true about the family dynamics,  if they had drawn boundaries and stuck to them long ago, we wouldn't be here right now wondering where Caylee is...JMO

YES, YES, YES!

Goodnight, Gypsy! Sleep Well! 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: August 20, 2008, 02:28:08 AM »

hmmmm...but...if they have a "meal ticket" I think they would do anything to keeo it.

Easy money.

Oh dear God...poor Caylee.

How awful!! She deserved so much more!!!

YES!!!  That's what has me in a slow burn about this case.  Caylee was an innocent child who deserved so much more than her psychopathic mother and weak grandparents gave her.  Now they have created a media circus with Deputy Dawg spouting off about how Casey handed her off to someone and other nonsense.  In all of this, CAYLEE IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT BUT HER NAME IS SELDOM SAID ON THE MEDIA SHOWS!  It's all about poor Casey and her bail and her lawyer ad nauseum.  This child deserves justice.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: August 20, 2008, 02:28:56 AM »

Well, I am off to bed Monkeys....

Thank you so much for making my first experience so wonderful and making me feel so welcome...

Here's to hoping we find out the truth tomorrow...

You guys rock....

'Nite...

Nite Sweetie!! And welcome again!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #886 on: August 20, 2008, 02:29:00 AM »

I'm turning in as well. I've got an early morning, so you guys sleep well, and God Bless! Nite!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: August 20, 2008, 02:30:02 AM »

I'm turning in as well. I've got an early morning, so you guys sleep well, and God Bless! Nite!

Nite Babe...Sweet dreams and may God bless you also!!!

You are an angel...hope you know that!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: August 20, 2008, 02:30:08 AM »

Night everyone.... I am calling it a night too.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: August 20, 2008, 02:30:56 AM »

gnite Gypsy...rest well..,surely you'll have Caylee in your Prayers..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: August 20, 2008, 02:31:08 AM »

CBB thanks for fixing my avtar... I had it resized, but couldn't figure out how to get it over here.... been so long since I have done it that I forgot what to do....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: August 20, 2008, 02:31:26 AM »

Night all.  I should probably turn in too.  It's tough to move that gauze curtain aside and see what's real in this case.  People are not what they appear to be.  I just think what people do shows so much of who they are.  Look at the past and connect the dots. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 20, 2008, 02:32:40 AM »

Wow! This is full circle! Casey's demeanor is the one thing that causes me pause. AzLady may be right, and it may very well be that it's just really hard to relate to a psychopath, but I'm so conflicted when I see the pictures of Casey with Caylee and hear people say what a good Mom she was. On the other hand, I remember her tone on the phone call and I'm aware she fooled a lot of people with lie after lie, and she was convincing.

Right now, absent of other knowledge, I fall on the side of Casey being a psychopath. When I can't figure out people's words, I look to their actions, and that call and party pictures are real.

I don't no about that but what I do know is that every person that knew Casey said she was a good mother. I mean she was in a relationship with Jesse for awhile right they were gonna be married he was a cop. And lets not forget he said he heard Casey talking to Caylee on the 24th. Isn't that the same day George found the gas cans? Ok sorry got a little off topic.  
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: August 20, 2008, 02:33:02 AM »

Night everyone.... I am calling it a night too.....

sleep easy tonight..  gnite!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: August 20, 2008, 02:34:47 AM »

hmmmm...but...if they have a "meal ticket" I think they would do anything to keeo it.

Easy money.

YES!!!  That's what has me in a slow burn about this case.  Caylee was an innocent child who deserved so much more than her psychopathic mother and weak grandparents gave her.  Now they have created a media circus with Deputy Dawg spouting off about how Casey handed her off to someone and other nonsense.  In all of this, CAYLEE IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT BUT HER NAME IS SELDOM SAID ON THE MEDIA SHOWS!  It's all about poor Casey and her bail and her lawyer ad nauseum.  This child deserves justice.

AZ..don't know what to say!! You summed up a few days of fury for me...in a brief paragraph!!

That ARE to blame...Cindy and George...I was so reluctant to say that...because I felt compelled to defend them I felt compelled to defend them...because all of their mistakes were made..in my opinion...based on a warped sense of love for their family. Warped or not...I believe they love their family...and are hurting deeply.

But I still say...you last post...summed the situation up perfectly.

You are very perceptive. You are terrific AZ..and you found the words to give me peace. YES!! they love theor family and yes they are victims...but they were also wrong in their actions and responsible too.

Thanks AZ!! I mean that..Thanks!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: August 20, 2008, 02:36:36 AM »

Easy money.

AZ..don't know what to say!! You summed up a few days of fury for me...in a brief paragraph!!

That ARE to blame...Cindy and George...I was so reluctant to say that...because I felt compelled to defend them I felt compelled to defend them...because all of their mistakes were made..in my opinion...based on a warped sense of love for their family. Warped or not...I believe they love their family...and are hurting deeply.

You are very perceptive. You are terrific AZ..and you found the words to give me peace. YES!! they love theor family and yes they are victims...but they were also wrong in their actions and responsible too.

Sorry for the misspellings...you have me typing through tears!!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: August 20, 2008, 02:41:00 AM »

Aww...Lisa.  I knew what you meant.  I think we sometimes look at the world in black and white--good and bad.  It's just that the world isn't black and white--it's all shades of gray and in between.  The Anthony's have lied and done things they should not have done, given their background and knowledge.  However, I see they love their daughter and granddaughter.  I hope I am never put between the rock and the hard place they are now, but I also hope I have the strength to make better decisions than they have.  They will pay for their poor choices, but they are Casey's victims, too. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 20, 2008, 02:41:08 AM »

Easy money.

Sorry for the misspellings...you have me typing through tears!!!

AZ...the most profound part of your posts for me is...looking back on my own situation...it's time I took resposibility...and laid some blame on my parents...for enabling my sister to control us as she did, and hurt my nephew as she did. We all played a part in the unhealthy situation!!!

Very profound...but very healing also.

I hope Cindy and George read your words and finally get the message,

You are the best AZ!!! Thanks!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: August 20, 2008, 02:42:53 AM »

Aww...Lisa.  I knew what you meant.  I think we sometimes look at the world in black and white--good and bad.  It's just that the world isn't black and white--it's all shades of gray and in between.  The Anthony's have lied and done things they should not have done, given their background and knowledge.  However, I see they love their daughter and granddaughter.  I hope I am never put between the rock and the hard place they are now, but I also hope I have the strength to make better decisions than they have.  They will pay for their poor choices, but they are Casey's victims, too. 

AZ...I believe you have the insight and faith to face any situation with dignity and grace.

Thanks Sweetie!!!

You did a world of healing for me tonight...you really did!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: August 20, 2008, 02:45:00 AM »

Night all.  I should probably turn in too.  It's tough to move that gauze curtain aside and see what's real in this case.  People are not what they appear to be.  I just think what people do shows so much of who they are.  Look at the past and connect the dots. 

Night Lady...and thanks again!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.