May 20, 2024, 08:18:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 214004 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: February 23, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »

Kyle Kingman does not clarify anything in the following post.  If visibility prevented divers/Tim Trahan from conclusively determining the contents of the trap/cage ... why was Tim Miller put in the position of informing the family of Natalee Holloway that there was NOTHING case related in the cage/trap?

Logic dictates that Dave and Beth would have been informed that another dive would be necessary to conclusively determine if the contents of the cage/trap was related to their precious daughter.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.
Scottish author & novelist (1771 - 1832)

Janet

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

To clarify the thumb down issue:

-It was agreed immediately before the 30-Dec dive that 2 thumbs up (by Tim Trahan) meant positive ID on Natalee from something conclusive.

-One thumb up was to indicate human remains

-There was no set signal pre-dive for anything but the above scenarios.

By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive. His signal indicated an inconclusive observation referring to the object said by some to be a skull, a hardened sponge by others...

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up .

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360282#msg360282

+++++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

Now Tim Miller had to deliver that same crushing blow to Natalee’s parents.

Chris Hansen: How hard is it for you to dial their numbers and tell them that this in fact is not the break in the case we-- we hoped for?

Tim Miller: Probably one of the hardest calls I ever made. Probably one of the hardest … probably should have never made the first one. But everything looked right at the time.

Natalee’s father was at home in Mississippi when the call came.

Chris Hansen: What was it like for you to, once again, have a setback?

Dave Holloway: That's probably about the time that-- the chest pains intensified to an extreme. I mean, how many times can I take this?

Beth Holloway: You know, it's a disappointment. But, you have to look at the magnitude and the sacrifices being made even to get to that point.

Chris Hansen: You didn't know these folks before this happened. What do they represent to you now?

Dave Holloway: They represent heroes to me.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

If by 'large skate' he means 'the ALE Divers', then I guess I can believe that.

Very profound Lifesong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 23, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »

Definitions of MUI on the Web:

Multilingual User Interface (MUI) is the name of a Microsoft technology for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other applications that allows ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUI

http://www.fileinfo.net/extension/mui
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 02:46:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: February 23, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »

Tell your sainted hubby of 43 years thank you very much>

Magnolia ... he is not sure of the implication.

Janet

Caps uses it twice....once as MUI and once as MIU.  I thought it might mean
'men in uniform'  but it makes no sense in context.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 23, 2009, 02:47:13 PM »

Definitions of MUI on the Web:

Multilingual User Interface (MUI) is the name of a Microsoft technology for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other applications that allows ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUI

Thanks Klaas.

The definition is all Dutch to me but ... could the definition be applied to a grid as it related to the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #524 on: February 23, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »

I have a question.....Does anyone recognize the surmane "Lehotsky".... in relation to the Persistence/Schaefer/ Silvetti research?  I have discovered that the PO Box in Kemah was registered to an individual not a business....and since it is registered to an individual and not a business....the PO will not release the name.....but the name Connie Lehotsky Jones and Michael John Jones have this PO Box number or at least they did have....I can not say for certain whether they still have it now or if they had it back in April 2008.....I have learnt thru Galveston Appraisal records that the Joneses sold their home to Chad and Mona Vlasak back in March of 2005.....I believe that this will rule out the Vlasak's but definitely keeps the Jones' in the mix....

I'm still researching.....I just wanted to see if anyone remembered seeing the name Lehotsky in the research that has been done and posted in the timeline by Lifesong......TIA   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: February 23, 2009, 02:51:57 PM »

Tell your sainted hubby of 43 years thank you very much>

Magnolia ... he is not sure of the implication.

Janet

Caps uses it twice....once as MUI and once as MIU.  I thought it might mean
'men in uniform'  but it makes no sense in context.

The definition you came up gives me a glimpse into window of your mindset Magnolia.

We learn a little more about each other every day without having to go to a hidey hole to research.

Love ya Mags.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: February 23, 2009, 02:56:53 PM »

Superior Offshore - Timeline (by Lifesong)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: February 23, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »

I have a question.....Does anyone recognize the surmane "Lehotsky".... in relation to the Persistence/Schaefer/ Silvetti research?  I have discovered that the PO Box in Kemah was registered to an individual not a business....and since it is registered to an individual and not a business....the PO will not release the name.....but the name Connie Lehotsky Jones and Michael John Jones have this PO Box number or at least they did have....I can not say for certain whether they still have it now or if they had it back in April 2008.....I have learnt thru Galveston Appraisal records that the Joneses sold their home to Chad and Mona Vlasak back in March of 2005.....I believe that this will rule out the Vlasak's but definitely keeps the Jones' in the mix....

I'm still researching.....I just wanted to see if anyone remembered seeing the name Lehotsky in the research that has been done and posted in the timeline by Lifesong......TIA   

Name doesn't ring a bell.If that P.O.Box was used for donations it has to lead somewhere!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 23, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »

Hotping - that name isn't ringing any bells with me.  Thank you for your dogged determination with this!

VERY interesting that the PO box soliciting for donations for the search was registered to a person, and not a business.

My hinky meter is seeing a red flag there!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: February 23, 2009, 03:07:05 PM »

Hotping - that name isn't ringing any bells with me.  Thank you for your dogged determination with this!

VERY interesting that the PO box soliciting for donations for the search was registered to a person, and not a business.

My hinky meter is seeing a red flag there!

My Hinky meter is working on overtime....I guess that's why I'm so determined to find out who it belongs too..lol....I have a whole list of possible names that are associated with this PO Box but the problem is that You don't know the timeline of when each person was associated with it....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 23, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »

Name doesn't ring a bell.If that P.O.Box was used for donations it has to lead somewhere!
Yep! I'm working on it don't give up on Me yet....keep prayin! 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: February 23, 2009, 03:08:48 PM »

I just found an Ed who is also in the business (different company, Houston).

http://www.cheniere.com/LNG_terminals/lng_management.shtml

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: February 23, 2009, 03:13:40 PM »

Ed Lehotsky This is me
Halliburton Company
5 Houston Ctr 1401 Mckinney Suite 2400
Houston, TX 77010

http://www.spoke.com/info/pDq4A94/EdLehotsky

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: February 23, 2009, 03:13:45 PM »

Thank You 2NJ! I will look and see if Connie is his daughter maybe that will lead somewhere....Ya never know! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 23, 2009, 03:14:55 PM »

Ed Lehotsky This is me
Halliburton Company
5 Houston Ctr 1401 Mckinney Suite 2400
Houston, TX 77010

http://www.spoke.com/info/pDq4A94/EdLehotsky
Very Interesting....Thanks KTF! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: February 23, 2009, 03:17:03 PM »

I'm going too sign off for now and make some phone calls....BBL....Thanks Monkeys! 

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 23, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »

I got Connie Lehotsky from Ohio...

Google

Jackson-Milton High School, North jackson, Ohio (OH)Ronda Learn, 1981 - 1985. David Leatherbarrow, 1978 - 1982. Karissa Leatherbarrow, 1999 - 2003. Kyle LeBourgeois, 1997 - 2001. Connie Lehotsky, 1977 - 1981 ...
www.classmates.com/directory/school/Jackson-Milton%20High%20School_2.jsp?org=7836 - 540k - Cached - Similar pages

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: February 23, 2009, 04:24:51 PM »

next week, on Wednesday, there is a debate in the Dutch parliament about Aruba (VNO-gate, Rudy Croes) amongst other topics concerning Aruba/Antilles.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/vergaderingen/commissievergaderingen/per_commissie/details.jsp?parlisnummer=2009A00346&dayofweek=&his=

you could consider e-mailing members of parliament in advance.

here you could find their e-mail addresses if you click on their name and personal page.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp

background information:

Aruba accuses the Netherlands of spying

The leaking out of a weekly report, in which the Dutch representation (VNO) in Aruba made a report of the occurrences on the island, has caused a lot of commotion in the Kingdom.  Premier Nelson Oduber talks about an ‘irreparable damage’ to the relation between both countries.  Justice-minister Rudy Croes accuses the Netherlands of spying.  “VNO can better be called the CIA of the Netherlands.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52415.php

Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos dismissed
Hans Mos resigns his position as Chief Public Prosecutor.  As a result of the statements in the leaked-out VNO-report, Justice-minister Rudy Croes has supposedly ordered him and also prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft to leave. 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52496.php

House of Commons unsatisfied with explanation Bijleveld about Aruba leak
The political parties now want the State Secretary to finish the investigation into the leak before the 3rd of March. On that day (postponed to March 4th) there will be a General Debate in the House where the incident will be discussed. PVV-party member Hero Brinkman finds the date too late. Today he asked for an emergency debate, but except from Rita Verdonk he did not get any support. “Now that we finally have a hold on this mafia-government on Aruba, the House doesn’t want to talk about it”, states a disappointed Brinkman.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52592.php

The Netherlands: ‘Done everything to solve the Holloway case’

The Netherlands has ‘reasonably’ done everything a country can do to solve the case of the disappeared American teenager Natalee Holloway, says state secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) in a letter to the Lower House that have asked for more information.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52636.php

i hope this week Rudy Croes, Oduber, Mos or someone else says something stupid again.
to get some more media attention to give this debate next Wednesday more weight.

one date of interest: before March 1st Hans Mos is going decide which of the two jobs he got offered he is going to take.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: February 23, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

next week, on Wednesday, there is a debate in the Dutch parliament about Aruba (VNO-gate, Rudy Croes) amongst other topics concerning Aruba/Antilles.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/vergaderingen/commissievergaderingen/per_commissie/details.jsp?parlisnummer=2009A00346&dayofweek=&his=

you could consider e-mailing members of parliament in advance.

here you could find their e-mail addresses if you click on their name and personal page.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp

background information:

Aruba accuses the Netherlands of spying

The leaking out of a weekly report, in which the Dutch representation (VNO) in Aruba made a report of the occurrences on the island, has caused a lot of commotion in the Kingdom.  Premier Nelson Oduber talks about an ‘irreparable damage’ to the relation between both countries.  Justice-minister Rudy Croes accuses the Netherlands of spying.  “VNO can better be called the CIA of the Netherlands.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52415.php

Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos dismissed
Hans Mos resigns his position as Chief Public Prosecutor.  As a result of the statements in the leaked-out VNO-report, Justice-minister Rudy Croes has supposedly ordered him and also prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft to leave. 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52496.php

House of Commons unsatisfied with explanation Bijleveld about Aruba leak
The political parties now want the State Secretary to finish the investigation into the leak before the 3rd of March. On that day (postponed to March 4th) there will be a General Debate in the House where the incident will be discussed. PVV-party member Hero Brinkman finds the date too late. Today he asked for an emergency debate, but except from Rita Verdonk he did not get any support. “Now that we finally have a hold on this mafia-government on Aruba, the House doesn’t want to talk about it”, states a disappointed Brinkman.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52592.php

The Netherlands: ‘Done everything to solve the Holloway case’

The Netherlands has ‘reasonably’ done everything a country can do to solve the case of the disappeared American teenager Natalee Holloway, says state secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) in a letter to the Lower House that have asked for more information.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52636.php

i hope this week Rudy Croes, Oduber, Mos or someone else says something stupid again.
to get some more media attention to give this debate next Wednesday more weight.

one date of interest: before March 1st Hans Mos is going decide which of the two jobs he got offered he is going to take.

Thanks for the update Caesu, i hope it makes the news too!

never lift the pressure of evil island
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: February 23, 2009, 05:05:05 PM »

Kyle Kingman does not clarify anything in the following post.  If visibility prevented divers/Tim Trahan from conclusively determining the contents of the trap/cage ... why was Tim Miller put in the position of informing the family of Natalee Holloway that there was NOTHING case related in the cage/trap?

Logic dictates that Dave and Beth would have been informed that another dive would be necessary to conclusively determine if the contents of the cage/trap was related to their precious daughter.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.
Scottish author & novelist (1771 - 1832)

Janet

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

To clarify the thumb down issue:

-It was agreed immediately before the 30-Dec dive that 2 thumbs up (by Tim Trahan) meant positive ID on Natalee from something conclusive.

-One thumb up was to indicate human remains

-There was no set signal pre-dive for anything but the above scenarios.

By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive. His signal indicated an inconclusive observation referring to the object said by some to be a skull, a hardened sponge by others...

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up .

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360282#msg360282

+++++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

Now Tim Miller had to deliver that same crushing blow to Natalee’s parents.

Chris Hansen: How hard is it for you to dial their numbers and tell them that this in fact is not the break in the case we-- we hoped for?

Tim Miller: Probably one of the hardest calls I ever made. Probably one of the hardest … probably should have never made the first one. But everything looked right at the time.

Natalee’s father was at home in Mississippi when the call came.

Chris Hansen: What was it like for you to, once again, have a setback?

Dave Holloway: That's probably about the time that-- the chest pains intensified to an extreme. I mean, how many times can I take this?

Beth Holloway: You know, it's a disappointment. But, you have to look at the magnitude and the sacrifices being made even to get to that point.

Chris Hansen: You didn't know these folks before this happened. What do they represent to you now?

Dave Holloway: They represent heroes to me.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

If by 'large skate' he means 'the ALE Divers', then I guess I can believe that.

Very profound Lifesong.

Janet
I have always been troubled by Kyle's explanation that the "dive time was almost up". The skate stirred up the bottom at the END of the dive. What did they see BEFORE the skate stirred up the sea????? What, did they have only 1 minute of air in the tanks???????? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.