May 21, 2024, 06:59:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 462669 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1240 on: February 02, 2010, 12:22:14 AM »

Jerome Williams is the guy that was with Amber Brooks in NN's car at the fair iirc and at this point I wouldn't swear to that.

I think he has "gold teef." I searched for days on MS looking for guys with gold teef..geez

Wasn't he living with Amber and NN at the RSO's place (the pink building) that Cobra went to, to arrest NN?

Gosh I can't remember it all. Hope I don't have that wrong.

OS

Monkey Devil!

gold teef.....those would be worth some cash...he could be teefless now.

Just had to post on this one....... I am ROFLMFAO! So funny!

Forgot my manners, I am laughing so hard. Good morning Monkeys and guest. It is after midnight on the east coast.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1241 on: February 02, 2010, 12:37:14 AM »

Jerome Williams is the guy that was with Amber Brooks in NN's car at the fair iirc and at this point I wouldn't swear to that.

I think he has "gold teef." I searched for days on MS looking for guys with gold teef..geez

Wasn't he living with Amber and NN at the RSO's place (the pink building) that Cobra went to, to arrest NN?

OS

Monkey Devil!

I can laugh about it now, wasn't too funny back then..I think those "gold teef" are something you buy and put over your real teeth like a mouth guard.

Glad that sucker is in the pokey and hope they keep him there a very long time.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1242 on: February 02, 2010, 12:38:23 AM »

OS

Monkey Devil!

Just had to post on this one....... I am ROFLMFAO! So funny!

Forgot my manners, I am laughing so hard. Good morning Monkeys and guest. It is after midnight on the east coast.

Hey there

nice to see you

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: February 02, 2010, 07:53:12 AM »

COMING TO YOUR SCREEN ...

www.artharris.com

“I do NOT do drugs!” Ronald Cummings told Geraldo Rivera of FOX News.

BY Art Harris, The Bald Truth, www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

If they believed their one hour visit last week with daughter Misty Croslin in the St. John’s County Jail would be private, Hank and Lisa Croslin are in for a shock.

Not only are detectives working the case of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings listening to every word (Misty is believed to hold the key to the case), The Bald Truth has learned, but armchair detectives will soon get to hear them after copies are turned over to the news media under the state’s open records laws, as early as tomorrow.

”I am hopeful, that without any minor or major glitches to have a distributable DVD (5-7 hours long) by the end of Tuesday or early Wednesday morning,” says Chuck Mulligan, spokesman for St. John’s County Sheriff’s Department, who is waiting for fellow investigators in nearby Putnam County to review and redact as necessary.

Misty’s family tells me her parents spent an hour with her last Friday, split into 30 minutes with her mother, Lisa, and the balance with father, Hank. Like five others arrested with her, she faces decades behind bars on drug trafficking charges if convicted, as does ex-husband, Ronald Cummings, brother, Tommy, and her confidante, Donna Brock, 44. A Cummings cousin is also being held.

Beyond the videotapes of Misty with her parents, her brother spent time with his wife, Lindsay; both videotaped; an audio of Brock’s phone conversation with her husband will also be released. She told me he’s a retired military man, living in North Carolina.

Will the family hang tight? If Misty is any indication, blood is thinner than water in Putnam County; she’s behind the latest burglary charges that lead the court to revoke her brother’s $100,000 bond.

According to the police report, Misty’s tip lead police to the Croslin home, and Tommy’s wife to search the house, where she found what their neighbor reported missing—bath towels, a game boy, Harry Potter DVDs, cleaning supplies, whiskey; a missing shotgun remains missing.

I’m also told that undercover video and audio –hours of it—showing Misty, Ronald, Tommy, and Donna allegedly setting up drug deals, then selling more than 300 pills to an undercover officer in six different transactions, from a truckstop to an auto parts store parking lot, may also be coming to a television near you. Prosecutors in the state attorney’s office are reviewing what can be released, given the fact the tapes will be used as evidence in any upcoming trials.

One thing is certain—after the tapes are released, Ronald Cummings will have a tough time denying to Geraldo Rivera, Nancy Grace, or anyone else, that he’s ever done drugs—and keep a straight face. If he’s lying about that, what else could he be lying about? That’s what detectives aim to find out from him–and his ex-wife, Misty.

Sources close to the case tell me they have indeed been seeing each other surreptitiously and regularly in recent weeks, in addition to other people, a relationship police hope to use to pry information from Croslin about what they believe she knows happened to the child she reported missing last Feb. 10, a month before she married Haleigh’s father.

Law enforcement have kept Cummings and his ex wife separated by installing him in Flagler County Jail, but Saturday, transferred him to Putnam County, closer to investigators who will be interviewing him in the drug case and the case of his missing daughter, I’m told.

Curiously, he’ll be sharing jail space with another notorious local drug dealer and alleged pimp, Jerome Williams, ex Sugar Daddy to a Ronald Cummings ex, Amber Brooks. (She once told me she began seeing Cummings when she was 15; Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother (and JR’s) told me she was 14 when Ronald seduced her her.)

Williams told me a while back that he was supporting Amber as well as Kristina (Nay Nay) Prevatt, Misty’s party pal who drove her on the revenge romance weekend (returning the day before Haleigh vanished) after Cummings pushed Misty around and kicked her out of the house. Will Putnam County Jail be like old home week, or might Cummings public bravado be put to the test?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1244 on: February 02, 2010, 09:38:03 AM »

Curiously, he’ll be sharing jail space with another notorious local drug dealer and alleged pimp, Jerome Williams, ex Sugar Daddy to a Ronald Cummings ex, Amber Brooks. (She once told me she began seeing Cummings when she was 15; Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother (and JR’s) told me she was 14 when Ronald seduced her her.)    Now Ron will never come out from under his cot.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1245 on: February 02, 2010, 09:43:43 AM »

Ok, so I remembered correctly, JW was their pimp and a drug dealer with the "grill" aka gold teefs.....so, what is his relationship to WBG if any.....just trying to piece together what we've learned the past yr

I wonder how pizzed JW is from all the heat coming down on PC dealers after Haleigh "disappeared" and everyone KNEW drugs played a major role

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1246 on: February 02, 2010, 09:50:29 AM »

Ok, so I remembered correctly, JW was their pimp and a drug dealer with the "grill" aka gold teefs.....so, what is his relationship to WBG if any.....just trying to piece together what we've learned the past yr

I wonder how pizzed JW is from all the heat coming down on PC dealers after Haleigh "disappeared" and everyone KNEW drugs played a major role
I know that I wouldn't want to cross Jerome  But I'm all for Ron crossing Jerome.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1247 on: February 02, 2010, 09:54:00 AM »

I know that I wouldn't want to cross Jerome  But I'm all for Ron crossing Jerome.

He better watch out, those gold teefs look sharp to me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: February 02, 2010, 10:11:50 AM »

www.artharris.com

If they believed their one hour visit last week with daughter Misty Croslin in the St. John’s County Jail would be private, Hank and Lisa Croslin are in for a shock.

Not only are detectives working the case of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings listening to every word (Misty is believed to hold the key to the case), The Bald Truth has learned, but armchair detectives will soon get to hear them after copies are turned over to the news media under the state’s open records laws, as early as tomorrow.

”I am hopeful, that without any minor or major glitches to have a distributable DVD (5-7 hours long) by the end of Tuesday or early Wednesday morning,” says Chuck Mulligan, spokesman for St. John’s County Sheriff’s Department, who is waiting for fellow investigators in nearby Putnam County to review and redact as necessary.

Misty’s family tells me her parents spent an hour with her last Friday, split into 30 minutes with her mother, Lisa, and the balance with father, Hank. Like five others arrested with her, she faces decades behind bars on drug trafficking charges if convicted, as does ex-husband, Ronald Cummings, brother, Tommy, and her confidante, Donna Brock, 44. A Cummings cousin is also being held.

Beyond the videotapes of Misty with her parents, her brother spent time with his wife, Lindsay; both videotaped; an audio of Brock’s phone conversation with her husband will also be released. She told me he’s a retired military man, living in North Carolina.

Will the family hang tight? If Misty is any indication, blood is thinner than water in Putnam County; she’s behind the latest burglary charges that lead the court to revoke her brother’s $100,000 bond.

According to the police report, Misty’s tip lead police to the Croslin home, and Tommy’s wife to search the house, where she found what their neighbor reported missing—bath towels, a game boy, Harry Potter DVDs, cleaning supplies, whiskey; a missing shotgun remains missing.

I’m also told that undercover video and audio –hours of it—showing Misty, Ronald, Tommy, and Donna allegedly setting up drug deals, then selling more than 300 pills to an undercover officer in six different transactions, from a truckstop to an auto parts store parking lot, may also be coming to a television near you. Prosecutors in the state attorney’s office are reviewing what can be released, given the fact the tapes will be used as evidence in any upcoming trials.

One thing is certain—after the tapes are released, Ronald Cummings will have a tough time denying to Geraldo Rivera, Nancy Grace, or anyone else, that he’s ever done drugs—and keep a straight face. If he’s lying about that, what else could he be lying about? That’s what detectives aim to find out from him–and his ex-wife, Misty.

Sources close to the case tell me they have indeed been seeing each other surreptitiously and regularly in recent weeks, in addition to other people, a relationship police hope to use to pry information from Croslin about what they believe she knows happened to the child she reported missing last Feb. 10, a month before she married Haleigh’s father.

Law enforcement have kept Cummings and his ex wife separated by installing him in Flagler County Jail, but Saturday, transferred him to Putnam County, closer to investigators who will be interviewing him in the drug case and the case of his missing daughter, I’m told.

Curiously, he’ll be sharing jail space with another notorious local drug dealer and alleged pimp, Jerome Williams, ex Sugar Daddy to a Ronald Cummings ex, Amber Brooks. (She once told me she began seeing Cummings when she was 15; Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother (and JR’s) told me she was 14 when Ronald seduced her her.)

Williams told me a while back that he was supporting Amber as well as Kristina (Nay Nay) Prevatt, Misty’s party pal who drove her on the revenge romance weekend (returning the day before Haleigh vanished) after Cummings pushed Misty around and kicked her out of the house. Will Putnam County Jail be like old home week, or might Cummings public bravado be put to the test?

I wonder if this was the same neighbor that said she saw RC and MC put the headless rat in HC Jr's mailbox.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: February 02, 2010, 10:15:30 AM »

OS

LMAO!

That will be gold teefes to you mame!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: February 02, 2010, 10:19:39 AM »

Heart's comment ..... I wonder if this was the same neighbor that said she saw RC and MC put the headless rat in HC Jr's mailbox.  

I had read that neighbor's name plus a few other's were mentioned. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: February 02, 2010, 10:25:16 AM »

Heart's comment ..... I wonder if this was the same neighbor that said she saw RC and MC put the headless rat in HC Jr's mailbox.  

I had read that neighbor's name plus a few other's were mentioned. 

From PCSO INCIDENT REPORT ....

I retrieved the items from the Croslin residence and shed in hopes of identifying where the items had been taken
from. Several neighbors on Tyler Street indicated to myself that Hank Croslin Jr, aka Tommy, was often seen
walking up and down the roadways late at night so they believed any other items that were recovered would be
from the immediate area. As a result of further investigative endeavors I discovered the residence at 111 Tyler
St had its rear screened porch door cut open as well as a rear window pried open and also a broken locking
mechanism from an exterior shed. The residence owner(s), Karen J. Paulsen, was ultimately contacted and
confirmed that the residence had indeed been burglarized.
On 22 January 2010, I responded back to the area of Tyler Street in hopes of the home owner or designee, at 111
Tyler Street,
being able to positively identify any items stolen from the residence. Upon arrival, contact was
made with the key holder for 111 Tyler Street, Peggy Hayes, who identified the toiletries, golf cart battery charger
and blender as belonging to the residence at 111 Tyler Street. The items were processed for latent prints and
signed over to Hayes, per the home owner, Karen Paulson.
With the above information, a warrant charging Hank "Tommy" Croslin for the burglary and grand theft from 120
Tyler
Street will be sought. Charges stemming from 111 Tyler Street will be forwarded at a later time for further
review.
Handouts:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: February 02, 2010, 11:01:43 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/haleigh-cummings-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview-misty-croslin-drug-trafficking/
Haleigh Cummings Father’s Vocal “Tells” in His Jailhouse Interview Show Guilt, Resignation, and Ambivalence Towards Misty
February 2, 2010 - 2 Responses

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: February 02, 2010, 11:03:20 AM »

OS

Monkey Devil!

I can laugh about it now, wasn't too funny back then..I think those "gold teef" are something you buy and put over your real teeth like a mouth guard.

OS

Just in case inquiring minds want to know:
You are probably talking about "grill's".  They go over the teeth.  One of my son's friends manages a pawn shop and he said when some folks get hard up for cash, they bring their gold grills in. 

http://www.seemygrill.com/
There are lots of links to these fashion accessories...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: February 02, 2010, 11:36:12 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/haleigh-cummings-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview-misty-croslin-drug-trafficking/
Haleigh Cummings Father’s Vocal “Tells” in His Jailhouse Interview Show Guilt, Resignation, and Ambivalence Towards Misty
February 2, 2010 - 2 Responses
Thanks Trim!

RON IS IN DENIAL

While he has shown remorse and is resigned to that fact that he will be spending time in prison, he is obviously in denial in terms of how much time he will be spending in prison.
It could be the major portion of his life- 43 years if he is convicted of all charges levied against him. As further evidence that he is still in denial and has not yet fully processed what has happened to him, Cummings told reporter Treen that the charges are “a setback in my life.”
Once he realizes that he may be spending 43 years in prison, he will see that this is not a mere “setback” in his life. It is in essence, the end of his life as he knew it.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: February 02, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »

OS

Monkey Devil!

OS

Just in case inquiring minds want to know:
You are probably talking about "grill's".  They go over the teeth.  One of my son's friends manages a pawn shop and he said when some folks get hard up for cash, they bring their gold grills in. 

http://www.seemygrill.com/
There are lots of links to these fashion accessories...

Oh my, those are some really blinging teefes!

Heart
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: February 02, 2010, 02:35:19 PM »

www.artharris.com

Thank you grama monkey!  Praise Be to Florida's Sunshine Laws!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: February 02, 2010, 02:44:45 PM »

www.artharris.com

Thank you grama monkey!  Praise Be to Florida's Sunshine Laws!!

Am anxious to see that!

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: February 02, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »

O/T Officers have arrested person-of-interest Tammi Smith on Tuesday morning in connection with the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson, authorities said.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: February 02, 2010, 03:01:02 PM »

Thank you Monkey with Class!!! Great News!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.