May 13, 2024, 03:06:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 415812 times)
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: November 06, 2009, 03:34:28 PM »

Orlando East  (OE), is back on the Orlando Sentinel blog, many believe this poster to be Cindy, lock that b&*#( up right next to her murdering whore of a daughter.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 06, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »

*SPOILERS*You Didn't See this. Ask Yourself:See what? oOo(Chapter 12)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RExLriKzSmc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/RExLriKzSmc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #422 on: November 06, 2009, 03:54:56 PM »

So for me, the implication is that Casey mixed up some household cleaning liquid like Windex, with Chloroform and put Caylee to sleep like a dog, but worse.

It was painful for her (Caylee), to have that concoction flow into her veins, speed up her heart rate and then slowly fall asleep to death. Casey stood there and watched the whole thing, possibly whispering her hate for her daughter in her ears. Caylee, looking into the eyes of the one person she was suppose to trust.

How did her body react to the poison her mother shot into her? Did she shake and shutter? Did she foam at the mouth? Did it feel like getting kicked in the stomach? Casey sat and watched her daughter die, while thinking about her new beautiful life, perhaps giggling on how her mother would react when she heard the news she had been kidnapped! Little did she know her precious little Caylee was right around the corner! Now she just needed to get rid of the body and decide on what to wear tonight for Tony.

Any of you out there that are donating money to her commissary, read this, YOU are supporting this monster. YOU are siding with her and telling others to give her a chance.... a chance her own daughter never got from her.  Review the evidence, note how Caylee's baby doll had chloroform on it.... she held it as she died. Those who continue to support Casey, I hope when your time comes, you are able to watch this scene unfold for all of eternity with the full understanding YOU stood on Casey's side.

Sorry for the graphics monkeys, but this just makes me sick and the thought of her grandparents, even sicker.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: November 06, 2009, 04:13:08 PM »

Orlando East  (OE), is back on the Orlando Sentinel blog, many believe this poster to be Cindy, lock that b&*#( up right next to her murdering whore of a daughter.

Can you provide a link? I would LOVE to read these posts but can't find it on my own:)  Thanks in advance
T.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: November 06, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »

I'm sorry Monkey friends!  I haven't been around lately and want to say a big hello with big hugs to all you great monkeys!!  Hi Brandi dear!  Hugs to all--
And what a bombshell today, huh?  A REAL bombshell! Poor little Caylee.  Just when you think this case holds no more surprises...Surprise!

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: November 06, 2009, 04:18:05 PM »

Can you provide a link? I would LOVE to read these posts but can't find it on my own:)  Thanks in advance
T.

Hope this works, try this link, scroll towards the bottom, you should see the comments.  Be sure to look through the comments from about 2:30 on.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 06, 2009, 04:18:21 PM »

So for me, the implication is that Casey mixed up some household cleaning liquid like Windex, with Chloroform and put Caylee to sleep like a dog, but worse.

It was painful for her (Caylee), to have that concoction flow into her veins, speed up her heart rate and then slowly fall asleep to death. Casey stood there and watched the whole thing, possibly whispering her hate for her daughter in her ears. Caylee, looking into the eyes of the one person she was suppose to trust.

How did her body react to the poison her mother shot into her? Did she shake and shutter? Did she foam at the mouth? Did it feel like getting kicked in the stomach? Casey sat and watched her daughter die, while thinking about her new beautiful life, perhaps giggling on how her mother would react when she heard the news she had been kidnapped! Little did she know her precious little Caylee was right around the corner! Now she just needed to get rid of the body and decide on what to wear tonight for Tony.

Any of you out there that are donating money to her commissary, read this, YOU are supporting this monster. YOU are siding with her and telling others to give her a chance.... a chance her own daughter never got from her.  Review the evidence, note how Caylee's baby doll had chloroform on it.... she held it as she died. Those who continue to support Casey, I hope when your time comes, you are able to watch this scene unfold for all of eternity with the full understanding YOU stood on Casey's side.

Sorry for the graphics monkeys, but this just makes me sick and the thought of her grandparents, even sicker.

BOO   I know how you feel

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: November 06, 2009, 04:21:06 PM »

T.

A

Hope this works, try this link, scroll towards the bottom, you should see the comments.  Be sure to look through the comments from about 2:30 on.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story

A big thank you!This link works perfectly!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: November 06, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »

Mike.....I saw a couple of posts recetly...yep she is badck and just as nasty and inane as ever

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: November 06, 2009, 04:22:59 PM »

I'm sorry Monkey friends!  I haven't been around lately and want to say a big hello with big hugs to all you great monkeys!!  Hi Brandi dear!  Hugs to all--
And what a bombshell today, huh?  A REAL bombshell! Poor little Caylee.  Just when you think this case holds no more surprises...Surprise!

Good to see you, Tracy!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: November 06, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »

Hi Tracy1

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #431 on: November 06, 2009, 04:28:22 PM »

Boo all of what you posted was going thru my mind too - reading your words made me shiver thinking about what Caylee's last hours on this earth were like.......It makes me so sad yet so mad.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #432 on: November 06, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »

I really don't think Orlando East is mushroom head.  She wouldn't know what a rubicon is.

Do No Evil 
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: November 06, 2009, 04:35:30 PM »

Hi Tracy1

Hi CeCe!! Miss you guys so much. will write in musings about my recent craziness. ..when I get a chance.Smile you are the best!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: November 06, 2009, 04:36:00 PM »

I am still reading docs...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21540506.pdf

on page 8, at the bottom, there are arrows fromQ238 to Q240.1.1 with hand written notes...at the top is written 'items from the scene'...at the bottom is written..."Det'n foreign chemicals that KILLED VICTIM

Then on pg9 at the top...item #Q244 (doll) there is another hand written note that reada, ' det'n if residues from chemicals that KILLED VICTIM are present'

I think det'n...might mean determine? what do you think?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: November 06, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »

While reading through the documents I notice that they use Caylee's name and do not refer to her as just the victim except in a few cases. They gave her more respect than her own family who have referred to her as the kids, that child and lastly IT

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: November 06, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »

I really don't think Orlando East is mushroom head.  She wouldn't know what a rubicon is.

I gotta agree. OE uses words Cindy probably never heard of. Not to mention, proper grammar.

Maybe OE is someone Cindy hired to do her dirty work for her.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: November 06, 2009, 04:48:27 PM »

Okay, maybe this is stupid, but can paper towels have fingerprints on them? I know they tested the ones in the car, but are they too fragile to maintain or lift a print from?  That would definitively tie Casey to the decomp.  And if (a big IF) they could connect the syringe to Cindy's work, and had Casey's fingerprints on it...Slam Dunk!
Miss Anthony, your last meal is served! 
I just know the SA has to have something that warrants the death penalty.  They are way too professional to operate on a hope and a prayer like the so-called defense. Right?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 06, 2009, 04:50:16 PM »

I gotta agree. OE uses words Cindy probably never heard of. Not to mention, proper grammar.

Maybe OE is someone Cindy hired to do her dirty work for her.
That is exactly what I thought.  And her faux sympathies for the tax payers of Florida.  When have you ever heard Cindy be concerned about anyone but "me and mine"?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 06, 2009, 04:52:41 PM »

Okay, maybe this is stupid, but can paper towels have fingerprints on them? I know they tested the ones in the car, but are they too fragile to maintain or lift a print from?  That would definitively tie Casey to the decomp.  And if (a big IF) they could connect the syringe to Cindy's work, and had Casey's fingerprints on it...Slam Dunk!
Miss Anthony, your last meal is served! 
I just know the SA has to have something that warrants the death penalty.  They are way too professional to operate on a hope and a prayer like the so-called defense. Right?

Check this out.  http://www.scafo.org/Library/170401.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.