May 22, 2024, 01:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 197578 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: February 09, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »

OH this is getting just way too outrageous now...

DO the paternity test.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: February 09, 2007, 02:13:37 PM »

MEDICAL EXAMINER TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE REGARDING ANNA NICOLE SMITH AT 3 PM. WATCH LIVE COVERAGE ON ABC NEWS NOW

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: February 09, 2007, 02:14:33 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

DO the paternity test.

Yep...

They are still saying results of autopsy within the hour... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Guessing toxology reports will be mentioned and we'll have to wait for results.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: February 09, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

DO the paternity test.

Yep...

They are still saying results of autopsy within the hour... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Guessing toxology reports will be mentioned and we'll have to wait for results.

Probably....
This is just super crazy.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 09, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »

I read earlier that sources are saying that she was in bed taking a nap and when she didn't wake up several hours later, they checked on her, pulled back the sleep, and it had appeared that she'd choked on her own vomit...

Bring Natalee home...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: February 09, 2007, 02:22:10 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I read earlier that sources are saying that she was in bed taking a nap and when she didn't wake up several hours later, they checked on her, pulled back the sleep, and it had appeared that she'd choked on her own vomit...

Baden just said that if she expired while in bed, the vomit would have been a result of death, and nothing unusual because the muscles that would prevent cease to work.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 09, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "mishy"

Baden just said that if she expired while in bed, the vomit would have been a result of death, and nothing unusual because the muscles that would prevent cease to work.

I love Dr. Baden.

He has such a grisly type of a job but is so warm and caring.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: February 09, 2007, 02:28:21 PM »

found on a gossip site www.perezhilton.com:

In addition to the illegal narcotics that were found in her room, Anna Nicole Smith also had large amounts of prescription drugs on her possession at the time of her death.

One problem though....

All the pills - including the sedative valium - were in Howard K. Stern's name!

and

In the wake of the equally tragic death of her son, Daniel, Anna Nicole tried to commit suicide by drowning herself in her pool.

She was found floating facedown by Howard K. Stern and called for her bodyguard, who is also a paramedic.

CPR was administered and she was saved.

Unfortunately, the buxom blonde was unable to be resuscitated on Thursday, despite the help of her bodyguard and paramedics.

and

Earlier that day, a hotel employee tells Us, "Anna looked extremely bloated when she vomited out something white before having a seizure. The reaction was so violent that people in the hotel thought she had some tragic food poisoning. But we were told it was a drug overdose by the people who saw it."

According to another hotel employee, Smith felt sick all week and had been experiencing headaches, stomach aches, nausea and flu-type symptoms, and may have been taking a drug for this.

Additionally, sources tell PerezHilton.com that Smith was taking medication as a result of recent plastic surgery she had done.

As we learned from the death of her son, painkillers mixed in lethal doses with other drugs can have deadly consequences.

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2007, 02:30:04 PM »

I heard that it is common for Dr's to prescribe celebraties presriptions in other people's names to protect their privacy.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 09, 2007, 02:34:57 PM »

makes sense. I still can't get rid of the feeling that H Stern was exploiting Anna to the fullest...they say that everything had to come through him and he had to sign off on it before she even got a chance to respond...etc...a classic enabler/control freak...I can't wait til someone interviews him...not that he'll tell the truth...he wasn't very believable when I saw him slurring on LKL after the baby was born...

Bring Natalee home...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2007, 02:45:09 PM »

Looks like the investigation is growing?  I thought they completed searching in hotel.  This was just reported on TMZ at 1:25pm today.

Hard Rock Hotel on Lockdown
Posted Feb 9th 2007 1:25PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

The hotel where Anna Nicole Smith was discovered unconscious yesterday has transformed into Fort Knox. Plainclothes officers and private security are stationed all over the hotel, roaming the floors and protecting the elevators. TMZ counted six police cruisers stationed in front of the hotel entrance.

After yesterday's media blitz, hotel employees have been under strict orders to stay mum. So far, most are obeying.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: February 09, 2007, 02:48:08 PM »

Seems odd to me that not word ONE has been heard from Howard K. Stern.

Nothing.

Unless I have missed somethng.....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: February 09, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »

Ya know?  This makes me sick!  So many people who 'claim' suddenly to be Anna's friend are also coming out of the woodwork.  These people are using her death as a huge publicity blitz for themselves!  Disgusting!  Where were they when she needed help?????

Only in America! Don King Holding Presser on Anna
Posted Feb 9th 2007 1:38PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned that legendary boxing promoter Don King is holding a press conference at his office in Deerfield Beach, Fla. to discuss the death of Anna Nicole Smith.

Our sources say that King will discuss his experience with Anna during a recent boxing match she attended at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: February 09, 2007, 02:51:13 PM »

Nothing.

You can be sure his attorney is TELLING him to keep his mouth shut!  This could turn into a criminal case.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2007, 02:53:03 PM »

Well, I guess the former publicist shut him up!  Idiot!

Zsa Zsa's Former Rep Calls "Prince" a Liar
Posted Feb 9th 2007 2:44PM by TMZ Staff

Zsa Zsa Gabor's former publicist, Ed Lozzi, has lashed out at Frederick von Anhalt for claiming he could be the father of Anna Nicole's daughter.

Lozzi tells TMZ that Frederick von Anhalt is "a chronic fabricator who likes to inject himself into current events to see himself on television."

Von Anhalt tells the AP he first met Anna Nicole when she was married to elderly billionaire J. Howard Marshall. He claims Smith wanted to become a princess so he says he offered to adopt her, but Gabor refused to sign the paperwork.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: February 09, 2007, 02:53:09 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Nothing.

You can be sure his attorney is TELLING him to keep his mouth shut!  This could turn into a criminal case.

Yesssssssssss

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 09, 2007, 03:09:36 PM »

Nothing.

Hmmmmmmm

Prescription drugs were found in the room, reveals the CNN reporter, and they were not in Smith's name, CNN reports that the drugs were in Howard K.Sterns name, as well as over the counter cold and flue medicines, prescription antibiotics and Valium were found.
http://tinyurl.com/328btj

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2007, 03:21:37 PM »

This is probably from the same story bleached links - it's from the CBS affiliate. Emphasis added:

The cause of death has been a hot button issue. WCBS 2 in New York reported that while searching Anna Nicole Smith's hotel room late Thursday afternoon, investigators found two key pieces of evidence -- illegal narcotics and prescription medications.

CNN is reporting on Friday that authorities investigating Smith's death retrieved a "large amount" of prescription medicine from her hotel room, law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation said.

The sources did not characterize any of the drugs as illegal. The prescription drugs were reportedly in the name of her lawyer and boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, and included Valium and antibiotics. Over-the-counter drugs, including cold and flu medicines, also reportedly were found.

Does anyone KNOW anything about the diet pills ("TrimSpa"?) she took? Was she still taking them?

From several accounts, she had been sick, with fever and flu or similar symptoms, for several days. Has anyone read whether she had seen a doctor?

Who prescribed the meds?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2007, 03:24:45 PM »

Just listening to Anna Nicole's sister on Fox news and she seems very bright.  She said she is going to make sure charges are brought against Howard K. Stern.  She said Howard was the one who would get her the drugs.  She called Howard a moron.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: February 09, 2007, 03:33:00 PM »

I just saw a few days ago that Zsa Zsa is 90! (Recent birthday.)

Sounds like a has-been leech prince whose title appealed to her - while her $$ appealed to him. (Although how much money can she have at this point?)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.