May 14, 2024, 05:26:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 451074 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1500 on: September 30, 2009, 11:52:44 PM »

Hooray, the calvary has arrived!

<giggles>  and the cavalry too!    

sorry magnolia, i hate spellcheckers.  am just getting slaphappy i think.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: September 30, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »

I missed that Misty came home-I better read back a little farther. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: September 30, 2009, 11:54:20 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Checking in to see if Haleigh was found yet and where Misty is tonight.  Back reading...Don't go so fast!
Hey Ispy.....nope she hasnt been found yet....God Bless Her..........and Misty is back home with Ronald, there was no fight between them, that was just a Art Harris moment.....not true........and so...read on...we will be here when you catch up....at least I will try to be.,...

We sure need a scam cam in front of their house. 

O/T  I spent many a night/early morning in front of that Anthony cam.  I felt sorry for their neighbors, between Cindy/George/Lee provoking protestors and all the lighting and noise all the time.  What a major disruption to innocent bystanders.
Yea, I spy...me too....and yea I felt sorry for the neighbors..................but I cant lie...it was fun when the Anthony's came out and yelled something and the fights began...    

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1503 on: September 30, 2009, 11:55:04 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Checking in to see if Haleigh was found yet and where Misty is tonight.  Back reading...Don't go so fast!
Hey Ispy.....nope she hasnt been found yet....God Bless Her..........and Misty is back home with Ronald, there was no fight between them, that was just a Art Harris moment.....not true........and so...read on...we will be here when you catch up....at least I will try to be.,...

O/T  I spent many a night/early morning in front of that Anthony cam.  I felt sorry for their neighbors, between Cindy/George/Lee provoking protestors and all the lighting and noise all the time.  What a major disruption to innocent bystanders.
it was like a car wreck, we were the rubberneckers, the video voyeurs, it was like crack to us sleuthing junkies (okay, I'm being all dramatic)  but it was hard not to watch.  what a lot of wasted hours!  I loved loved all of Klaas's photoshopping, my favorite when she had casey running escaping through the window across the lawn!!  good times
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: September 30, 2009, 11:57:15 PM »

it was like a car wreck, we were the rubberneckers, the video voyeurs, it was like crack to us sleuthing junkies (okay, I'm being all dramatic)  but it was hard not to watch.  what a lot of wasted hours!  I loved loved all of Klaas's photoshopping, my favorite when she had casey running escaping through the window across the lawn!!  good times
OMG...that was funny funny....I really thought it was her for a minute and had already hit the post key before I realized it was Klaas up to her tricks......Im glad I caught myself....lol......I was about to say ....call 911 she is leaving.......lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1505 on: September 30, 2009, 11:57:17 PM »

Monkey Devil!

D@mn I forgot about the cam in front of the A's house........boy, those were the good ole days weren't thay

waiting.. waiting.. waitinggggggggggg for the garage door to open, etc. 

tap tap, is this cam on?  waiting for a leaf to blow or something. 

and for gosh sakes, someone tell that woman the mic is on! 

heh heh.. the good ole days..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: September 30, 2009, 11:57:57 PM »

Well, I am pooped and calling it a night. Good night monkeys.

O/T: I just spent the past 6 hours posting Halloween avatars in my thread. Please check for yours!

Good night.

Maybe tomorrow, Haleigh will be found.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:14 PM »

OK, let's not turn this into an Anthony thread  
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:37 PM »

Hooray, the calvary has arrived!

<giggles>  and the cavalry too!    

sorry magnolia, i hate spellcheckers.  am just getting slaphappy i think.   

Thanks Wyks.  You know I knew that didn't look right and I even spell checked it.
Never could spell that word, but couldn't come up with a replacement!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1509 on: September 30, 2009, 11:59:24 PM »

Is the FBI a part of this investigation? Or is Putnam county on their own? Seems to me the big dogs need to be involved if not, because this county has some major problems. One being the bail for a coke charge is $1000 and theft is $5000 plus....I am not a mathetician but something is wrong with this equation.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: September 30, 2009, 11:59:45 PM »

Wow.  :::looking around:::  It's been a while since I've been here.

It's really changed alot.  Some really really mean things are being said about a family of a missing child.  And that missing child sure looks to me like she loves that family.  There is no proof, (besides stastics not being very good) that this child is not alive.  I sure hope she doesn't find out one day what people have said about her family.  BOTH SIDES of her family.

I thought Scared Monkeys was originally co founded by Tim Miller. And I'll bet Mr. Miller would have a hard time reading here anymore. 

No offense, Thunder Bunny, but if I were a kidnapped (I use that term very loosely in this case) 6-yr-old, I wouldn't feel very loved that my dad and his girlfriend: are too busy getting married to look for me; can't even accurately describe what I'm wearing or where I was even sleeping; moved out of my house; have repeatedly lied to LE and TES Tim Miller who came to search for me; and went on vacation.  How exactly does any of this help me...the missing 6-yr-old?  You know, with my breathing problems and medical condition, I really need my dad and mom to find me because I really need my breathing machine and medicine (especially here in FL).
Having said that, I discuss facts.  You won't find me making fun of the way family members look, talk, dress, or their homes.  Do I believe Ron, Misty, TN, or G-ma Sikes?  No, I don't, but not because of their appearance, their address, where they came from, or where there extended family live.  JMO     

Yes, very very good post.  Smile  That's what I was talking about.  There's ton of things I probably wouldn't do, (although I can not state that as fact because I have never had a missing child) and a ton of things that I cannot understand.  Just look back and read the last few pages. THAT is what I'm talking about. Very sad.  And again, I HAVE been here.  Just not posting.  Just reading.  Nothing to contribute. No new links, no new ideas.

Well at least you got those facts right.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: September 30, 2009, 11:59:53 PM »

I'm wondering if a couple of forums have dried up and blown away 
Why? Has Cin Cin been at it again???? J/K

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: October 01, 2009, 12:00:02 AM »

....sorry Klaas.......but could I please say you remind me of my teacher in high school.......she could stop 31 kids from talking with just a look......in your case a post.....lol......I Love it here!!!!!!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: October 01, 2009, 12:00:35 AM »

Wow.  :::looking around:::  It's been a while since I've been here.

It's really changed alot.  Some really really mean things are being said about a family of a missing child.  And that missing child sure looks to me like she loves that family.  There is no proof, (besides stastics not being very good) that this child is not alive.  I sure hope she doesn't find out one day what people have said about her family.  BOTH SIDES of her family.

I thought Scared Monkeys was originally co founded by Tim Miller. And I'll bet Mr. Miller would have a hard time reading here anymore. 

No offense, Thunder Bunny, but if I were a kidnapped (I use that term very loosely in this case) 6-yr-old, I wouldn't feel very loved that my dad and his girlfriend: are too busy getting married to look for me; can't even accurately describe what I'm wearing or where I was even sleeping; moved out of my house; have repeatedly lied to LE and TES Tim Miller who came to search for me; and went on vacation.  How exactly does any of this help me...the missing 6-yr-old?  You know, with my breathing problems and medical condition, I really need my dad and mom to find me because I really need my breathing machine and medicine (especially here in FL).
Having said that, I discuss facts.  You won't find me making fun of the way family members look, talk, dress, or their homes.  Do I believe Ron, Misty, TN, or G-ma Sikes?  No, I don't, but not because of their appearance, their address, where they came from, or where there extended family live.  JMO     
Excellent Post,  I Spy   

I agree, Lily!  Well said, ISpy! 

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: October 01, 2009, 12:01:28 AM »

My guess is their members have withered up also.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: October 01, 2009, 12:01:39 AM »

Well everyone, I need to call it a night.  O4Bull, your last post gave me a thought about Cindy that I'm going to run and post quickly before it escapes me.  Thanks for tossing ideas around with me.  Have a good evening and take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: October 01, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »

Sorry, My fault. I started it. I'll quit. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1517 on: October 01, 2009, 12:02:59 AM »

Monkey Devil!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1518 on: October 01, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »

....sorry Klaas.......but could I please say you remind me of my teacher in high school.......she could stop 31 kids from talking with just a look......in your case a post.....lol......I Love it here!!!!!!!!
  yep. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: October 01, 2009, 12:06:15 AM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5337943.php

uh oh......heads are gonna spin over this......READ......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.