May 20, 2024, 03:58:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 306224 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: November 09, 2008, 04:07:06 PM »

I'm sure it's disappointing that not as many people turned out to volunteer as they had hoped.. although they had plenty of nice people donating food and water.  I feel sad that they couldn't stay there for the full day, or until Tuesday, which is when I thought I read they were staying til.  This is kind of a sudden thing, like the last time- middle of the day, they suspend the search.  There must be a very good reason, but it still breaks your heart.  I wished so bad this would be the time they'd find her.

See I thought this search was about more than just Caylee--It was supposed to be about Jennifer as well!! I truly don't understand just walking away.

You're right. So I hope the announcement is that they're only suspending the search for Caylee, but continuing the search for Jennifer- it would be unfair IMO to stop searching altogether, just because it's assumed Caylee will never be found. (Is Jennifer suspected to be in the same general area?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #501 on: November 09, 2008, 04:07:18 PM »

DOLCE~don't you go there!!! You have done a great job organizing things here and that has been invaluable, but you don't need to be walking thru all that muck with snakes etc., the babies wouldn't like that too much! Also, if you were to find something, I'm afraid it could be too emotional for you while you are pregnant. My grandfather died while I was 8 months pregnant and I was so emotional, finally everyone decided hat I should not go to the viewing because it wouldn't be healthy for me and baby. You did the right thing praying and rallying others, and we need you here~sorry if I sound selfish but that's my gut reaction.
That is just what my hubs said.  I still feel and wish I could do more.  Now with this latest turn of events I am so very confused, just trusting that Tim has the best interrest of his people in mind.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #502 on: November 09, 2008, 04:07:40 PM »

And I hope the damn Anthony's are happy!  This is what they wanted!   I need to step away,  I am sooooo furious right not, my BP is out of control!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: November 09, 2008, 04:08:56 PM »

This is to weird, and not like Tim.Murt is out of his truck, he left to see what was
going on. ???????????????????????

yep, murt was asked to turn the camera off the white tent.  he's outside seeing what's going on now.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: November 09, 2008, 04:09:16 PM »

DOLCE~don't you go there!!! You have done a great job organizing things here and that has been invaluable, but you don't need to be walking thru all that muck with snakes etc., the babies wouldn't like that too much! Also, if you were to find something, I'm afraid it could be too emotional for you while you are pregnant. My grandfather died while I was 8 months pregnant and I was so emotional, finally everyone decided hat I should not go to the viewing because it wouldn't be healthy for me and baby. You did the right thing praying and rallying others, and we need you here~sorry if I sound selfish but that's my gut reaction.
That is just what my hubs said.  I still feel and wish I could do more.  Now with this latest turn of events I am so very confused, just trusting that Tim has the best interrest of his people in mind.

Dolce, your hubs is right, you need to do what is best for yourself and the "twinners"...
I hope you dont mind me calling them that...it is a term of endearment we use with my twin nephews, so when I say it I am saying if lovingly...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: November 09, 2008, 04:10:11 PM »

Murt said the media isn't supposed to say anything yet.   Nice of David Lohr to jump in with the "Exclusive"! 

Some of these people make me so sick!  Including LP, who promised so much, but only to spite Casey.  His heart was never in the right place!   Too many people taking advantage for the publicity!  I AM FURIOUS NOW!

Why can't TES at least search until dark today.

If David Lohr posted this without Tim's permission - he is a real jerk!!  Although, he said the Discovery Channel gave him a budget to folllow TES for 2009 - I hope Tim bans him future searches.  He appeared to have a good releationship with TES from what I saw, however my eyes may have deceived me!   

He's PAID to get the news from TES. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #506 on: November 09, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »

Dolce, your hubs is right, you need to do what is best for yourself and the "twinners"...
I hope you dont mind me calling them that...it is a term of endearment we use with my twin nephews, so when I say it I am saying if lovingly...
Thank you for your kind words, and no I am not at all offended.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: November 09, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »

Murt said the media isn't supposed to say anything yet.   Nice of David Lohr to jump in with the "Exclusive"! 

Some of these people make me so sick!  Including LP, who promised so much, but only to spite Casey.  His heart was never in the right place!   Too many people taking advantage for the publicity!  I AM FURIOUS NOW!

What did I say about the people who need to STFU?

BTW to the internet world ... he is not endoresed by TES. After this one he is lucky if he is ever back on a search.

What a shame that this would end like this. Pre-empting a news conference ... classy.

TES better learn to tighten thier lips in the future that is all I have to say.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 09, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »

Well, I am praying anyway.  For God's will to be done.

I'm sad that the outcome wasn't what we had all hoped for, however I believe that there WILL BE JUSTICE for Caylee.  If her mother would quit thinking only of herself there could BE A PEACEFUL PROPER  resting place for her.

The maggots ( and otr forensics) should convince a jury of Kc's peers as well as her parents that this EVil Empire that they preside over needs to end    forever

All the comments about the media and high profile cases getting play while other families suffer the anguish without many outside their local area knowing or caring is true, but as for me, the double edge sword that media presents, is how I came to wanting to know more about Caylee, now I know there are so many more like her.
Now I know about TES and have contributed and will continue to do so.
Now I know where there are forums and blogs that get involved.
Now I know I will never be the same person who thought only others need to be concerned.
Now lets get KC convicted and pay for the collective heartache she's caused. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: November 09, 2008, 04:12:09 PM »

Finally listened to the interview of George with LE....He knows, He knows that Caylee is dead...you can hear it in his voice...he gets sicks during the interview.  George saying he told Cindy it was the pizza that smelled and then saying he cant control her mouth.  If LE had just maybe been a little more firmer with him and said you know what the smell is maybe things would be so much different now.  He should of went to the jail and said look Casey, the gig is up, we know so now tell us where you put Caylee and I will help you as much as I can.  George could of definately done so much more...so what if he lost Cindy over it, shes not worth it anyway.

katntx ... I agree that George should have taken the difficult road ... the high road ... the right road ... the truthful road.

However ... in regards to Cindy ... in time I believe that Cindy would have come around.  The truth demands respect and ... I believe that the truth is what will ultimately hold this family together.  It is lies and deception that has the ability to destroy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: November 09, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »

Wasn't there a monkey that said she was coming to-morrow morning.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: November 09, 2008, 04:12:33 PM »

I don't know a heck of a lot about TES outside of this case.  SO let me preface what I'm going to ask, with the sentiment that I truly feel Tim is a wonderful man who has done so much for a lot of families.  What I am curious about- and I mean no disrespect, nor do I wish this to sound accusatory in any way- is this pretty typical of the way TES searches? They look for a person, suspend the search w/in a couple of days, search some more, abruptly suspend, and so on?  I'm just looking looking for a valid reason why this has happened in this case, and if it's nothing to be concerned with as they generally "do business" this way?   Does anybody know?  Smile

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: November 09, 2008, 04:13:27 PM »

What did I say about the people who need to STFU?

BTW to the internet world ... he is not endoresed by TES. After this one he is lucky if he is ever back on a search.

What a shame that this would end like this. Pre-empting a news conference ... classy.

TES better learn to tighten thier lips in the future that is all I have to say.

I agree Red.... I will never follow his blog now....not that I did in the first place....looks like y'all are stuck with me...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #513 on: November 09, 2008, 04:14:18 PM »

If David Lohr posted this without Tim's permission - he is a real jerk!!  Although, he said the Discovery Channel gave him a budget to folllow TES for 2009 - I hope Tim bans him future searches.  He appeared to have a good releationship with TES from what I saw, however my eyes may have deceived me!   

He's PAID to get the news from TES. 

GEEEE  What a compassionate man!  Getting PAID to follow Tim!!!!!   If he was human, he would donate the money to THEM!

I now officially HATE all media!   Except for Murt, who isn't official, just considered media.  AT LEAST HIS HEAR IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE.   I saw people offering him money for gas, etc...  But he said he'd rather any money go to TES!  Now THAT's a compassionate person!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: November 09, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »

Update on that dork's site:

*UPDATE* - Tim is now saying the search might continue again in the future. It is unknown if or when that might happen.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: November 09, 2008, 04:15:47 PM »

tim speaking on murt's now

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: November 09, 2008, 04:16:14 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #517 on: November 09, 2008, 04:16:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

Not feeling too well, but just wanted to see the latest updates.  I sad to hear what has happened, but will not believe anything till I hear it from TES.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: November 09, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »

tim says he is NOT leaving!   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #519 on: November 09, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »

If TES had found her, what would they do?  Go with the pretense of searching, or suspend the search and say they'd done all they could do?  Probably just wishful thinking on my part...

We can only hope so.

It is very obvious that she has not been found...I can hear Tim....I can hear his pain.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.