May 22, 2024, 01:45:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 364041 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: September 11, 2008, 02:35:32 AM »

Nobody will say goodnite to me.  Fine, then I will go find Jess! 

I WILL!!

Nite Babe and Sweet dream to boot!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: September 11, 2008, 02:36:25 AM »

Hi there, AZLady! 

I just read mostly on this new tragedy.  Was deeply offended this morning however when NeJame likened the Anthonys to the familiies of MIA/POW and did take it upon myself to see that many of them were aware of this dreadful analogy.

Otherwise, I just read as this thread moves too fast for me to keep up and read all the posts, don't feel well enough informed that I have anything to add.  All your posts I do read, always have.

probably the wrong thread to be asking this Anna, but what do you now think of the pond search that Mos told you had nothing to do with "Natalee's case" with the new info that came out today?

bump

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 11, 2008, 02:39:46 AM »

Goodnight mytime.  Yes, OCSD seems to have plenty of phone pings to check which is very good.  Better than none as in Aruba for sure.  And we may get to see yet another arrest of Casey tomorrow.  More minor charges and then bail made and she will be out again.  Groundhog day.   

Huge cast of characters in this tragedy already and I am not up to speed on all of them so just read.

Good to "see" you AZLady.

And as in back in the day, am heading for the Monkey Bunkey!   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: September 11, 2008, 02:40:08 AM »

Thank you my furry little friends, I feel much better now. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 11, 2008, 02:43:07 AM »

Night, Anna.  Thanks for talking.

BRING NATALEE HOME
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: September 11, 2008, 02:44:44 AM »

Back to what I was thinking about--NeJames, the lawyer.  What do you think about him?  NG chewed into him, but he came off with a calm and self-deprecating manner that was likeable.  He's a smart man and pulls a lot of weight in Orlando, I hear.  I still am baffled at why he agreed to be a media spokesperson when he's a defense attorney.  That's making me wonder at what the Anthony's think the future will bring. 

I noticed that NeJames was making it very clear that he has nothing to do with Casey, that his clients are George and Cindy (he's never even met Casey).  He made that point more than once...so it was important to him to make a distinction for his clients IMO.  I believe there's more to this than we know at this point.

I noticed that too.  He very politely refused multiple times to even comment on the case when NG asked about something related to Casey.  He almost wagged his finger at NG as if to say, you know I can't go there!  I just find it odd that a lawyer would take on this role, especially one of his stature.

What I find even odder is that they managed to find themselves an attorney of his caliber and they've relegated Casey to an attorney of much lesser (no?) caliber. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #406 on: September 11, 2008, 02:45:09 AM »

Casey Anthony: More Questions, Few Answers
Earlier today TVNewser got a tip that a news organization had posted the $500,000 bond to get Casey Anthony out of jail.

Todd Black, EVP of Press Corps Media, who is handling press requests for Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez, reiterated to TVNewser that the bond was posted by a single anonymous donor. He said it is, "absolutely a bald-faced lie if anybody is saying," a network paid for the bond. "That party wants to remain anonymous," said Black.

TVNewser reached out to the broadcast and cable networks today and all denied posting the bond.

Still, much of the focus turned to ABC News. The network aired exclusive home video footage of the Anthony family on GMA Friday morning and on 20/20 Friday night. The Orlando Sentinel's Hal Boedecker was first to report, "ABC News did not pay for interviews or the home video...but ABC News told me that it did license the home videos and photographs."

An ABC News insider tells TVNewser the network paid $200,000 to license "several hours worth of home videos." The insider also says NBC was involved in a bidding war for the footage. A second source inside ABC tells TVNewser all three broadcast networks bid on the material which was eventually licensed to ABC.

An NBC News spokesperson disputes the claim, saying, "NBC did not make any bid to license the footage."

A CBS News spokesperson tells TVNewser, "We did not bid for the video."

But even if the figure was $200,000, still far short of the bond amount, Black is adamant the Anthony family did not receive any money. "If any news organization wants to pay for items of that nature, it has nothing to do with him," he says of Baez. "People have been making money out there selling items and making deals."

An ABC News spokesperson would only tell TVNewser the network licensed the footage from "rights holders," and did not specify if they went through the family or the family's attorneys.

This whole idea of a TV network posting Casey Anthony's bond was first brought up Friday night on The O'Reilly Factor, with Geraldo Rivera telling Bill O'Reilly, "Not ours, but it could be a network." O'Reilly responded, "If that's true, we're going to have a field day."

Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 11, 2008, 02:49:57 AM »

Earlier today TVNewser got a tip that a news organization had posted the $500,000 bond to get Casey Anthony out of jail.

Todd Black, EVP of Press Corps Media, who is handling press requests for Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez, reiterated to TVNewser that the bond was posted by a single anonymous donor. He said it is, "absolutely a bald-faced lie if anybody is saying," a network paid for the bond. "That party wants to remain anonymous," said Black.

TVNewser reached out to the broadcast and cable networks today and all denied posting the bond.

Still, much of the focus turned to ABC News. The network aired exclusive home video footage of the Anthony family on GMA Friday morning and on 20/20 Friday night. The Orlando Sentinel's Hal Boedecker was first to report, "ABC News did not pay for interviews or the home video...but ABC News told me that it did license the home videos and photographs."

An ABC News insider tells TVNewser the network paid $200,000 to license "several hours worth of home videos." The insider also says NBC was involved in a bidding war for the footage. A second source inside ABC tells TVNewser all three broadcast networks bid on the material which was eventually licensed to ABC.

An NBC News spokesperson disputes the claim, saying, "NBC did not make any bid to license the footage."

But even if the figure was $200,000, still far short of the bond amount, Black is adamant the Anthony family did not receive any money. "If any news organization wants to pay for items of that nature, it has nothing to do with him," he says of Baez. "People have been making money out there selling items and making deals."

An ABC News spokesperson would only tell TVNewser the network licensed the footage from "rights holders," and did not specify if they went through the family or the family's attorneys.

This whole idea of a TV network posting Casey Anthony's bond was first brought up Friday night on The O'Reilly Factor, with Geraldo Rivera telling Bill O'Reilly, "Not ours, but it could be a network." O'Reilly responded, "If that's true, we're going to have a field day."

Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."

The Anthony family is sick!  They would sell their souls for money.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 11, 2008, 02:50:07 AM »

Hmmmm, who to believe.... the media, the attorneys or our own common sense 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: September 11, 2008, 02:51:15 AM »

"Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."
OMG.  If this is even partially true, Baez is worse than I thought.  It says Baez is selling his client down the river for a half a million.  What lawyer would sell his client's words? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 11, 2008, 02:52:17 AM »

Hmmmm, who to believe.... the media, the attorneys or our own common sense 

I think our own common sense....

Think i'm gonna call it a night.  Good night all.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: September 11, 2008, 02:52:55 AM »

What I find even odder is that they managed to find themselves an attorney of his caliber and they've relegated Casey to an attorney of much lesser (no?) caliber. 
And, Casey has been charged with a list of crimes, 8 so far, I think.  G and C have not been accused of anything, or charged with any crime.  Yet, they hired the high powered attorney.  Go figure.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 11, 2008, 02:55:14 AM »

Goodnight mytime.  Yes, OCSD seems to have plenty of phone pings to check which is very good.  Better than none as in Aruba for sure.  And we may get to see yet another arrest of Casey tomorrow.  More minor charges and then bail made and she will be out again.  Groundhog day.   

Huge cast of characters in this tragedy already and I am not up to speed on all of them so just read.

Nite all. And good to see some old faces in the cage!!!

You were such a big help in Natalee's case Anna, glad to see you on Caylee's side too!!!

We will just have to be more cautious this time,  damned Mos!!! and here we believed him!!

Now we all know better!!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: September 11, 2008, 02:55:27 AM »

Think G and C read on the web about the dangers of going into court with an inexperienced attorney speaking for you?  Do you think they said they don't want to make the same mistake Casey made, and asked for the best defense attorney in all of Orlando? to be their voice in the media?

Huh?

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: September 11, 2008, 02:57:40 AM »

You were such a big help in Natalee's case Anna, glad to see you on Caylee's side too!!!

We will just have to be more cautious this time,  damned Mos!!! and here we believed him!!

Who is Mos?  If you don't mind me asking.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 11, 2008, 02:57:57 AM »

And, Casey has been charged with a list of crimes, 8 so far, I think.  G and C have not been accused of anything, or charged with any crime.  Yet, they hired the high powered attorney.  Go figure.

Is narcissism genetic?   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2008, 03:00:46 AM »

So sorry!! I am mixing threads!!
"Mos" is the current prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway case. Natalee is what has brought most of us together here at SM!!!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: September 11, 2008, 03:03:37 AM »

Think G and C read on the web about the dangers of going into court with an inexperienced attorney speaking for you?  Do you think they said they don't want to make the same mistake Casey made, and asked for the best defense attorney in all of Orlando? to be their voice in the media?

Huh?

IMO, they didn't consider Casey at all.  The entire bunch is involved, in some way, in the details of this horror.  Each of them only concern themselves with their own protection, though they wish us to believe otherwise for "appearances" sake.  In almost any other family, we'd expect a circling of the wagons to protect the subject, yet they'd be active in a search for the missing child.  We'd also expect to see relatives and friends coming out of the woodwork to assist in any way possible.  And then we have the Anthony 4-some.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2008, 03:05:13 AM »

"Mos" is the current prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway case. Natalee is what has brought most of us together here at SM!!!

And maybe, just maybe, we will now get to see the undoing of Mos and justice for Natalee.  It's tough following 2 such heartbreaking cases.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: September 11, 2008, 03:06:25 AM »

I truly believe that Baez put up the money.  "Violation of her Constitutional Rights" sounds just the poop that comes out his mouth.  He knows he will make the money back............plus!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.