May 06, 2024, 11:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 255674 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1600 on: June 20, 2009, 06:31:23 PM »

O/T
Brandi--
Hey, and great job on making my mom's pathetic hairless monkey look so cute! You're too cool Hope you're enjoying your saturday
Hope you are doing fine    Which hairless monkey is your mom?

Hi No Rose!  Her name is Tracy1 and hers is a baby monkey with hair problems.  Brandi put some ribbons in it for the 4th.  She doesn't post very often, but let me tell you--she reads ALL the time.  She's so smart and funny--I wish she'd post more often.  But she's always relaying things to me, like about your dog going to doggy day care!!!  She's the one who got me into you guys.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1601 on: June 20, 2009, 06:33:16 PM »

O/T
Brandi--
Hey, and great job on making my mom's pathetic hairless monkey look so cute! You're too cool Hope you're enjoying your saturday

Hi No Rose!  Her name is Tracy1 and hers is a baby monkey with hair problems.  Brandi put some ribbons in it for the 4th.  She doesn't post very often, but let me tell you--she reads ALL the time.  She's so smart and funny--I wish she'd post more often.  But she's always relaying things to me, like about your dog going to doggy day care!!!  She's the one who got me into you guys.
Thanks, she is very nice  an angelic monkey
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: June 20, 2009, 06:36:01 PM »

O/T
Brandi--

Thanks, she is very nice  an angelic monkey

No Rose, I've lost my mind! JSM is the one who takes her dog to doggy day care!  Anyways, she loves all the monkeys.

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: June 20, 2009, 06:38:54 PM »

It's okay everyone gets Zoe and Joe mixed up, I do sometimes myself, and I'll go wait I didn't just write that 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: June 20, 2009, 06:40:04 PM »

O/T
Brandi--

I don't know how to edit my post, but I meant to say JSM and her doggy going to daycare...not No Rose.  Now I feel really silly! My appologies!

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: June 20, 2009, 06:42:27 PM »

It's okay everyone gets Zoe and Joe mixed up, I do sometimes myself, and I'll go wait I didn't just write that 

Haha well they kinda look alike too!

hope I don't get in trouble for all the O/T...

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: June 20, 2009, 06:43:28 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest! Welcome to all the new Monkeys!

I have now read through the autopsy reports 3 times. I had a really hard time letting the evil of what KC did to really sink in. How any human could do that to their own child is beyond me. I have no remorse at wanting to see KC fry. My opinion is just my opinion, but I think Caylee died on the night of the 15th after the big fight. I do not think the fight had to do with the stolen money from Grandma Shirley. I feel that Caylee may have told Cindy something that day. And I don't think George saw them on the 16th as stated. The clothes he described are the same as KC described her wearing on the 9th. And it is not what was found with her little body. I don't think she was ever placed in a freezer...the food KC had was on the 27th .I think she duct taped her and put her in the trunk on the 15th. She was no where to be seen on the night of the 16th. I have seen a dead body after a few days. It is not a pretty site. Caylee weighed I think about 35 lbs. By day two she would have weighed more like 50 lbs or more in the heat. Sorry to be so graphic..but it is what it is. After 4-5 days she would not have been able to pick the body up to bag it without it erupting and having bodily fluids all over everything in close proximity. She may have been able to put it into a second bag and then the laundry hamper within the 2-3 day mark. I truely think Caylee was placed in the woods by at least the 18th. After that KC would have had a very hard time moving it out of the trunk without having a huge mess. These are JMOO. I have been known to be wrong.

Boo, glad to see you and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I won't be on much for the next week but will try to catch up reading late at night. I have company coming Tuesday and my house is a disaster area from sitting here 18 hours a day. Have a great weekend.

God Bless you Caylee and hold you safe forever in His Loving Arms. an angelic monkey

I concur with your opinion, Darla.  As someone who grew up and has lived in Florida nearly all my life, I too believe KC really had to get rid of the body by the 18th.  The heat and humidity in June is so unbareable and I'm "used" to it!  The stench from something that is dead, lying in the trunk of a closed up car!  (yuck, sorry for the grossness.....and being behind in reading!)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1607 on: June 20, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »

O/T
Brandi--

Hiyas! Your mom is one sweet monkey!

(I posted this then got kicked out of the cage. Hope this is not a double post.)

O/T - Brandi I left you a message on your avatar page. Could you send me a nanner if you can?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1608 on: June 20, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »

Anyone else feel like they need glasses after reading pdf documents? I hate pdfs. My puter hates them and my eyes hate them.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: June 20, 2009, 06:46:10 PM »

O/T
Brandi--

Hiyas! Your mom is one sweet monkey!

(I posted this then got kicked out of the cage. Hope this is not a double post.)

O/T - Brandi I left you a message on your avatar page. Could you send me a nanner if you can?

On my way to read it now.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: June 20, 2009, 06:51:47 PM »

I haven't been able to access Scared M's for ages.  I thought I was being banned for my LKB comparison to Janice from the muppets.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1611 on: June 20, 2009, 06:52:13 PM »

Interesting post Capp. I keep going back and forth about what exactly the Anthonys knew and when. I believe they knew Caylee was dead early on, but I don't think they knew where she was until later, why else would Dom Casey have been searching the way he was and where?
Also remember D.Casey poking thru those garbage bags in the woods,near that house?I wondered if whoever was directing him in this search specifically told him to look at any black garbage bags....like this person knew exactly what sweet Caylee was bagged in.
I think the person on the phone with D.Casey was Lee,directed by cindy.

We do know this because Cindy told detectives during another search of their house after Caylee's remains were found that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods the month before.   Cindy did not know at that time that Hoover had his tape showing that DC not only was there to "check out a teen hangout" but as indeed feverishly digging and probing.  She clearly was trying to claim that someone else had to have put the body there because Casey was in jail.  This is the same day that George was having a fit at the door and was told to go into the backyard to cool off, the day he insulted Sgt Allen (IIRC Dec 19th, the day the crime scene was completed).  Also provided by Hoover via sworn statement & deposition, during that same week there was a meeting at the Anthony house which consisted of George, Cindy, Baez, Baden, DC & Hoover with Conway arriving later.   Reportedly Hoover asked DC in front of this group if the Anthonys were aware that DC had been in those woods & the response was yes.   Additionally, it appears that it was Cindy who originally was in contact with the psychic because she had previously sent her one of Caylee's teddy bears - I think this not so stable woman was used for all she was worth as an excuse, they knew Caylee was there & that could have only come from one person by some means...Casey.
Ahh,yes,I forgot cindy had sent this same psychic a teddybear of Caylee's.
My God......so cindy was directing D.Casey.......I swear casey must be a mini cindy!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: June 20, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »

So now I'm mixed up is the laundry hamper, the circular one, or the one that is rectangular with handles? The rectangular one would be easier to carry, I would think 

Good evening monkeys -- I have been lurking are reading all of your great observations from the documents released yesterday.  I thought I would post the slideshow that has in pic 6 the Witney bag found at the remains site and the one found in the Athony home pic 14 --

Go here and select the slideshow where the heart sticker is located. 
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/18/caylee_photos_page_10.html?refresh=1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: June 20, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »

I haven't been able to access Scared M's for ages.  I thought I was being banned for my LKB comparison to Janice from the muppets.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1614 on: June 20, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »

I get confused too. Even my mom and brother had a fight over Zoe being Josef. How is she doing by the way if I may ask No Rose? Sorry off topic mods.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: June 20, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »

So now I'm mixed up is the laundry hamper, the circular one, or the one that is rectangular with handles? The rectangular one would be easier to carry, I would think 

Good evening monkeys -- I have been lurking are reading all of your great observations from the documents released yesterday.  I thought I would post the slideshow that has in pic 6 the Witney bag found at the remains site and the one found in the Athony home pic 14 --

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/18/caylee_photos_page_10.html?refresh=1
Thank-you, I thought it was that shape, that to me would be much easier to carry.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: June 20, 2009, 06:58:31 PM »

good find there.

Here's the image of the bag found at the scene:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: June 20, 2009, 06:59:01 PM »

I get confused too. Even my mom and brother had a fight over Zoe being Josef. How is she doing by the way if I may ask No Rose? Sorry off topic mods.
Better thank-you, she has an appointment next Saturday with the vet. I get confused so many times, thinking I didn't write that, and it was you who wrote that  Maybe I will do the dog house avi again.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1618 on: June 20, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »

Hiya Muffy, JSM will be on topic for sure now.  an angelic monkey

Back to lurking. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1619 on: June 20, 2009, 06:59:24 PM »

I am of the belief that the chloroform was used for cleaning purposes, I'm probably wrong, but I don't think if you are in that kind of rage, that you would go to the bother of drugging the victim.  Actually I think the fear and panic of having the mouth and nose duct taped, the perp doing that would probably get off on the panic of the victim. Having the victim drugged and unaware, would take the pleasure away from the perp doing such a heinous action.

Does anyone know if the tap water in that area is chlorinated?

Good question....I have no clue but if it is city water I think all city water is chlorinated and if Kronk is a meter reader was he reading water meters?  Then I would think yes it is.

It is chlorinated, at least where I live in Palm Beach County.  (and the tap is absolutely nasty stuff to drink.....bottled water all the way!)   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.