May 17, 2024, 01:27:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316417 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1560 on: January 15, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »

Maltese Mom?  Are you here?  I am a maltese mommy too!  My guy's name is THeo.  He is 8 years old and the easiest of all of my "kids".   

What is your furbaby's name?
Hi Perriwinkle, I am usually always here just reading.  I have two 13 y/o  Maltese siblings Cody and Chelsea.  Sorry for the ot

I am so happy to see you here! I love my maltese!  Just had to say hi!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: January 15, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Hey Rose, check this out, I did some research yesterday on the e-mail thing, and it looks like to me that Lois actually contacted Cindy first trying to see if her Granddaughter was gonna be invited to the memorial and then when Cindy told her that Dakota could come but she could not is when Lois started scrapping with Cindy and then what did Lois do...immediately put it out there and try to get some attention from it,  These people are silly and are just muddying the waters even more than they already are,  This is the stuff that keeps throwing the attention off what the real issue is. Caylee, and the b!t(h that killed her!
They are both loose cannons, what I don't understand is, is Cindy sending out invitations to the funeral, because I've never heard of that. Unless there is a handful of people who are welcome and then she is telling them when and the time and everything?

What I don't understand is Cindy making a list of who WON'T be allowed into a public memorial. (Assuming they are still planning that.) So far (on record) is LP and Lois. And I bet Cindy's list is huge.

A PUBLIC memorial is just that..PUBLIC...she can't regulate who can or can't come....this whole family think they are above anything and everything and everyone and that the world revolves around THEIR rules....boy are they in for a frigging shock come trial time!!  My guess would be after the trial several, if not ALL of them, will be brought up on charges!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: January 15, 2009, 03:18:35 PM »

Wonder who she's on the phone consulting with? Don't forget to add the entire family exept her, G & Lee.

RIP Sweet Puppy
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1563 on: January 15, 2009, 03:25:18 PM »

IMO from all I have read and seen KC is guilty ...no ifs ands or buts.
She did this on her own. And LE has all it needs to hang her high and dry.
The family on the other hand are also guilty of a cover up.
They tried to cover for KC in a twisted kind of way. The Family only made
fools of themself and will end up deep in---poop
And I think KC attorney is a joke....(good for her picking a clown )
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: January 15, 2009, 03:25:39 PM »

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: January 15, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »

Whoa, who pushed me out of the cage and then locked the door!!! 
Not sure how I was able to get back in, but I made it!

I've been in this cage since page one, so don't mess with this monkey! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: January 15, 2009, 03:29:57 PM »

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE.. SO THIS GIRL WILL PROBABLY BE ATTENDING ANY SERVICE THAT IS HELD  FOR CAYLEE .. I JUST DONT GET THIS FAMILYS DYNAMICS.. I DONT SEE GRIEF STRICKEN GRANDPARENTS/UNCLE HERE... THEY ARENT NORMAL... I WISHED THEY WOULD ALL BE CHARGED WITH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE... I AM GLAD THAT OFFICER WAS DEMOTED.. NOW START WORKING ON DOING SOMETHING TO THE ANTHONYS.. ITS WAY OVER DUE HELLO

I agree with you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: January 15, 2009, 03:30:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18487834/detail.html

Anthonys' Former Attorney Gives Kronk $5K Reward
Deputy In Caylee Investigation Reassigned

POSTED: 12:10 pm EST January 15, 2009
UPDATED: 3:24 pm EST January 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains on Dec. 11 was given a $5,000 reward on Thursday.

Roy Kronk received the money from Mark NeJame, George and Cindy Anthony's former attorney.

After his own investigation, NeJame said he deduced that Kronk was not involved in any type of conspiracy or foul play, so he decided to give him the money he earned while working for the Anthonys.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, released this statement: "Roy Kronk is very appreciative to Mark NeJame for his generous gift of $5,000. Apparently, Mr. NeJame received $5,000 for his earlier involvement in the case and has decided that since Roy did find Caylee, the money should appropriately go to him. Roy is very thankful that Mark NeJame has recognized his singular efforts in finding Caylee and hopes that this sends a message to others that kindness does exist for people who do the right thing in life."

Also on Thursday, a deputy who may have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains was reassigned.

Deputy Richard Cain was reassigned to the agency's material control and supply section. He also was forced to surrender his badge, gun and other equipment -- and not to engage in law enforcement action on or off duty.

On Aug. 13, Roy Kronk said Cain was rude and didn't take his tip seriously about a suspicious bag near the Anthony home. His report state the bag was "trash only."

Four months later, Kronk returned to the area and found Caylee's remains.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: January 15, 2009, 03:31:13 PM »

IMO from all I have read and seen KC is guilty ...no ifs ands or buts.
She did this on her own. And LE has all it needs to hang her high and dry.
The family on the other hand are also guilty of a cover up.
They tried to cover for KC in a twisted kind of way. The Family only made
fools of themself and will end up deep in---poop
And I think KC attorney is a joke....(good for her picking a clown )

Love your avi.  and I agree!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: January 15, 2009, 03:31:37 PM »

No trouble at all 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears)))
Sea, I cant believe you have ignored four (count them four) posts I have made to you!!!!  That's it mister!!! 
[/quote]

I haven't been ignoring you A1...I saw you causing trouble last night..just haven't been able to come up with a good reply...It's was a rough day yesterday and overflowed into today..even my morning jokes were lousier than usual..

My FIL has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

My sister, who has more lives than the village cat, has something wrong..lump in her neck.. and it may be related to her pacemaker or the Hodgekins disease (sp) she was treated for a couple years back..has to go for CT scan

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

All this happened yesterday and I've been on the phone for most of the day today...

I figured Bearly was filing papers on me so I've been keeping an eye out for something in the mail..at least I won't have bear support to pay, as far as I know 
(best I can do..please don't feel ignored)
[/quote]

HUGS SS! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: January 15, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »

QuietMonkey - you are so funny.  I was having problems as well.  I do know that Dugga has been working on some our server issues.

Luckily, when we go down it's not usually for long.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: January 15, 2009, 03:32:51 PM »

trying that again..

I haven't been ignoring you A1...I saw you causing trouble last night..just haven't been able to come up with a good reply...It's was a rough day yesterday and overflowed into today..even my morning jokes were lousier than usual..

My FIL has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

My sister, who has more lives than the village cat, has something wrong..lump in her neck.. and it may be related to her pacemaker or the Hodgekins disease (sp) she was treated for a couple years back..has to go for CT scan

My youngest son has been throwing up on both ends (about as graphic as I wish to get) uncontrollably..

All this happened yesterday and I've been on the phone for most of the day today...

I figured Bearly was filing papers on me so I've been keeping an eye out for something in the mail..at least I won't have bear support to pay, as far as I know 
(best I can do..please don't feel ignored)

HUGS SS! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1572 on: January 15, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »

I was afraid it was just me, I've been having trouble all morning.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1573 on: January 15, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »

Just imagine if Cindy were to replace Meg Ryan in the film "When Harry Met Sally...

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: January 15, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18487834/detail.html

Anthonys' Former Attorney Gives Kronk $5K Reward
Deputy In Caylee Investigation Reassigned

POSTED: 12:10 pm EST January 15, 2009
UPDATED: 3:24 pm EST January 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains on Dec. 11 was given a $5,000 reward on Thursday.

Roy Kronk received the money from Mark NeJame, George and Cindy Anthony's former attorney.

After his own investigation, NeJame said he deduced that Kronk was not involved in any type of conspiracy or foul play, so he decided to give him the money he earned while working for the Anthonys.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, released this statement: "Roy Kronk is very appreciative to Mark NeJame for his generous gift of $5,000. Apparently, Mr. NeJame received $5,000 for his earlier involvement in the case and has decided that since Roy did find Caylee, the money should appropriately go to him. Roy is very thankful that Mark NeJame has recognized his singular efforts in finding Caylee and hopes that this sends a message to others that kindness does exist for people who do the right thing in life."

Also on Thursday, a deputy who may have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains was reassigned.

Deputy Richard Cain was reassigned to the agency's material control and supply section. He also was forced to surrender his badge, gun and other equipment -- and not to engage in law enforcement action on or off duty.

On Aug. 13, Roy Kronk said Cain was rude and didn't take his tip seriously about a suspicious bag near the Anthony home. His report state the bag was "trash only."

Four months later, Kronk returned to the area and found Caylee's remains.

Wow, I'm surprised the A's were able to give him any money? Maybe it was money they raised? Wonder what happened to LP's reward offer? Haven't heard anything in a while. Maybe he's had second thoughts. I have no problem with Mr. MR getting some reward money, I just hope he doesn't keep trying to cash in. I'm afraid he already has. Lets see if he fades in the background, or he keeps showing up on talk shows.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: January 15, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »

Maybe the meter reader can put that 5,000 towards his back child support, that was very nice of Nejame.
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: January 15, 2009, 03:35:19 PM »

Just imagine if Cindy were to replace Meg Ryan in the film "When Harry Met Sally...

Cindy's mouth is to big
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1577 on: January 15, 2009, 03:35:53 PM »

ss... i am not good with mushy stuff...
so..

HOW BOUT DEM CUBBIES...

(((((((ss)))))))) hang tough kiddo!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1578 on: January 15, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »

Tim is saying that the involvement by TES in this case may result in not enough money to search for other people. KC's path of destruction goes on . . . http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-equusearch-011508,0,3058438.story   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: January 15, 2009, 03:36:53 PM »

Cindy's mouth is to big
She wishes she could look like Meg does in that picture, me too for that matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.