May 04, 2024, 07:52:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 454185 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2009, 01:39:00 PM »

I have been looking at websites for Sheriff's dept.  NutraSweet mentioned frequently that her father was Sheriff in the "next county over from here"...am I correct in assuming that would be Lee County? 

If so, I'm looking at the bio of Sheriff Michael J Scott.  He's a 3rd generation native of Lee County, married for 21 years to his wife and the father of 2 daughters...neither is named NutraSweet    Monkey Devil!

If that was a lie (          )

and her daddy is really the sheriff in her county (Collier) then Sheriff Kevin Rambosk is our man.  He's been a resident since 1978; originally born in Bergen County NJ...NutraSweet reportedly has an Italian Grandma who lives in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
If at all true...this would have to be maternal Grandma as Rambosk is not Italian...no matter what NutraSweet tries to say.

The Collier County Sheriff's website front page has a photo of Adji and quite a bit of info about him.
Thanks 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2009, 01:39:27 PM »

Thanks Sunny about the biomom, her life does sound like a soap opera  Drama and wealth 

Her soap opera life is in the toilet right now!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2009, 01:45:26 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

go ahead and post or simply post the link.

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

http://www.myspace.com/181254556

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

IMO, does not look close enough to me to even do a comparison side by side. 
Oh okay. Sorry, I just thought the Happy Easter girl looked like Dolce's Christmas avitar. Thanks for looking. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2009, 01:45:43 PM »

Thanks Sunny about the biomom, her life does sound like a soap opera  Drama and wealth 

Monkey Devil! I can't help but wonder what she is thinking about all this, she is one confused chick 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »

She sure had lots of time on her hands.
 Was she a charter of a fiction novel in her head.
All I can say is gezzzzzz why lie about who you are, was her life so boring she had to live in never land and make up stories for attition.
 Well  remember this ,you can be anyone one you want on the internet.

Hi Blonde! Good to see you!

She could be who she wanted to be for a while, but pulling that in a forum full of Sleuths was really stupid. One more thing that is pure speculation, but I'd bet on it................

With her "out of the park" reaction to people who are overweight, I'd bet money the real Dolce is fat. 

(If that doesn't pull her out of the woodwork, NOTHING will!)

I guarantee you - she is beyond PISSED now!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2009, 01:48:53 PM »

I must have missed her reaction to overweight people 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2009, 01:49:51 PM »

Monkey Devil! I can't help but wonder what she is thinking about all this, she is one confused chick 

Me too NoRose.  I'm sure she has moved on to another forum by now.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »

Im sorry, its my temper, shocking and shameful.  Italian parents.  Then, medically prescribed valium for my scleroderma pain, when joshie hung himself, MY OWN DOCTOR upped my valium to give me the strength to help my best friend get over another death (first son murdered at 19)  this March, Josh hung himself, just turned 21.  I was up to 40 mg a day.  They helped me, it was getting off them that done my head in.  I went cold turkey.  There you have it.  If I could not fight online, Id look in the mirror and pick a fight with myself.  yes, i was that crazy.  No excuse i know, so i wont be in here a lot.  I will be updating my cfs thread, but, schoolhols here, so 2 weeks off.  I have some updates, lets just take me back slowly.  I promise to god, sunny in texas, I never meant to hurt you.  I wanted to say this, might be back in 2 weeks OK.
beadsinthewind   at the hotmail place,
thanks for the second chance klaas  an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2009, 01:51:42 PM »

JSM sent this to me and asked for me to post.  This is from Dolce's facebook account.  NOTE, she had two Myspace accounts and two Facebook accounts (at least) so this Dolce one was specific to the Dolce persona.

JSM asked me to post Dolce's facebook pages for her.  May blow the margins for some:

thanks Klaas and JMS...one thing that struck me immediately....every time I have been on a search there were actually PEOPLE there SEARCHING Also I notice no pictures of the posters she and her siblings made....IMO more of her bull!! This many be an area that was searched but I'd bet $$'s that she had no part in it at all!  Also the wedding ring finger sure doesn't look like it has any kind of expensive jewelry and the fingers don't look like someone who has regular manicures

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2009, 01:52:49 PM »

I didnt know where to post this, but to SunnyinTX, I apologise.  You do not have to reply, can if you want.  but i am very sorry.  I was rude to you.  No excuses, just sorry , and thats from my heart. 
I am really sorry for being so nasty to you.  Love lucinda  an angelic monkey

Accepted Lucinda....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »

Hi!  Just dashing in for one quick question during lunch - will be back at the end of the work day:

Does anyone "really" know for "sure" that dolce actually lives in Florida?  (Just wondering...everything else seems to be a lie).

Hello everyone.  I know it's easy to go back now and say I had my doubts about Dolce.  I would never come on a site and bad mouth a long time poster, especially one that everyone seemed to love.  I just thought she bragged too much.  The 12 inch babies really made me go hmmmm.

Her avitar pic could be the one from that hospital in PA and  I think she mentioned that she was a Steeler Fan.  Maybe she is from PA.

I have three grown kids ... five grandkids ... one who I was privileged to be at his birth and ... the 12 inch babies never phased me.  I was not looking for clues that something was not right and ... none of those clues registered.

I must be getting old.

My hubby just left the house claiming he was going to drive to the next community to fill his truck with diesel.  The price is 5 cents a litre cheaper than local.

Tell me detective wannabes Monkeys ... Should I be concerned about these frequent trips to the neighbouring community

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2009, 01:54:03 PM »

Nice to see you Lucinda 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2009, 01:54:58 PM »

Does anyone "twitter"? I found  S_Dolce, and it's definitely one of the "pregnancy" pics she was using, but she protected her updates as of yesterday it looks like. 

Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2009, 01:56:48 PM »

Seems like Dolce du Jour was many different people on different days.  From her myspace, here are herdeails.

Dolce's Details 
Here for: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Mi Bella Isla (Rep. Dom)
Body type: 5' 2" / Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Children: Undecided
Education: Grad / professional school

So she's a dentist and is undecided about children.  Huh?

Then I just looked her uo on facebook and sheeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  I have an account.  Anyone have a message for her?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

Oh okay. Sorry, I just thought the Happy Easter girl looked like Dolce's Christmas avitar. Thanks for looking. JSM

Some similar features but I think we are really reaching on this:

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2009, 01:58:15 PM »

Sunny Thanks for responding. I didn't have all the Adji photos on the document I saved yesterday. I was glad she hadn't deleted her FB account before I got to work today.

That is why I was wanting Klaas to put this up. No searchers, no LE, no posters, it is like she decided to take a Murt roadtrip and just take pictures of places in that town. There was no search going on. Thanks for your response. I thought I was the only person that found these pictures strange. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

Sorry, should have added a link....  http://twitter.com/S_Dolce   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »

Some similar features but I think we are really reaching on this:

The teeth and the eyebrows and the jawline are what made me think it could be the same person. Thanks for posting this side by side picture. JSM

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2009, 01:59:29 PM »

thanks JMS...I see who you mean ,and I do see a resemblance..but need to see the pictures side by side ...hopefully someone (hint, hint) will put the pictures side by side.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2009, 02:00:26 PM »

Sorry, meant "her details".

Also, I'm having trouble quoting and still have to work that out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.