May 22, 2024, 01:04:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 267915 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2007, 03:54:04 PM »

My focus is, and shall remain, on the main suspects until there is some concrete evidence other than blog rumor to look elsewhere.

Those suspects remain J2K and are the ones to this day named by KLPD as the prime suspects.  I think Joran van der Sloot, the two Kalpoes and Paulus are the ones responsible for whatever happened to Natalee as well as her subsequent disappearance.

I think most things that take the focus off those suspects are diversions as I have looked for over two years and can't make a contact to anybody who is not named as a suspect, including the other PIMPS named as suspects.

JMO

You have stated your opinion 1,000 times on LVR and it is noted. I also feel that JK2 and PVDS are the main suspect but I believe LVR is involved and I will always research every avenue I have with everyone and anyone who is involved with Natalees dissapearance. I dont think LVR is disinformation and if anything they have tried to distance him from this case.MO

Well, then I certainly won't trouble you by stating my opinion again.  Sorry to have done so but thought we were all free to do that.  Evidently not. 

Why should you state your opinion but mine is 1,000 times?  I don't care who or what you research but would appreciate the right to my own opinions as well. 

But I will keep mine to myself in the future rather than have any more of your nasty remarks about mine.  Guess I can go crawl back under that rock you told me to, huh?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2007, 04:23:01 PM »

Have there been anymore postings from codebreaker?  I have mixed emotions about these posts.....If they are correct this person should be talking to the FBI and the IMMEDIATE family members.....if this is someone's idea of a joke...he/she is one sick individual...and we know there are some real sickies that have surfaced due to Natalee's case......I'd love to see the FACTS that this is based on......it just seems that it's ODD that this comes out when TES is preparing for a search.  I hope Debbie has checked to see where this person is posting from.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2007, 04:25:25 PM »

My focus is, and shall remain, on the main suspects until there is some concrete evidence other than blog rumor to look elsewhere.

Those suspects remain J2K and are the ones to this day named by KLPD as the prime suspects.  I think Joran van der Sloot, the two Kalpoes and Paulus are the ones responsible for whatever happened to Natalee as well as her subsequent disappearance.

I think most things that take the focus off those suspects are diversions as I have looked for over two years and can't make a contact to anybody who is not named as a suspect, including the other PIMPS named as suspects.

JMO

You have stated your opinion 1,000 times on LVR and it is noted. I also feel that JK2 and PVDS are the main suspect but I believe LVR is involved and I will always research every avenue I have with everyone and anyone who is involved with Natalees dissapearance. I dont think LVR is disinformation and if anything they have tried to distance him from this case.MO

Well, then I certainly won't trouble you by stating my opinion again.  Sorry to have done so but thought we were all free to do that.  Evidently not. 

Why should you state your opinion but mine is 1,000 times?  I don't care who or what you research but would appreciate the right to my own opinions as well. 

But I will keep mine to myself in the future rather than have any more of your nasty remarks about mine.  Guess I can go crawl back under that rock you told me to, huh?

Every time I bring up Lorenzo you have to state that you think he is not involved. We hear it over and over again. It is your opinion and that is great but it doesnt mean that you have to mention that every single time. I will continue my research on him just like others research shango or whatever else they think is worth looking into. We all know your opinion on the matter and its the end of the discussion. I am not going to fight with you.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2007, 04:25:39 PM »

Have there been anymore postings from codebreaker?  I have mixed emotions about these posts.....If they are correct this person should be talking to the FBI and the IMMEDIATE family members.....if this is someone's idea of a joke...he/she is one sick individual...and we know there are some real sickies that have surfaced due to Natalee's case......I'd love to see the FACTS that this is based on......it just seems that it's ODD that this comes out when TES is preparing for a search.  I hope Debbie has checked to see where this person is posting from.

SunnyinTX,

As far as I know there have not been anymore posts from this person.  Debbie at BFN has asked that they contact her or the family.  So far nothing else.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2007, 04:31:22 PM »

JMO

You have stated your opinion 1,000 times on LVR and it is noted. I also feel that JK2 and PVDS are the main suspect but I believe LVR is involved and I will always research every avenue I have with everyone and anyone who is involved with Natalees disappearance. I dont think LVR is disinformation and if anything they have tried to distance him from this case.MO

Since none of us know what happened to Natalee....I don't think anyone's opinion is to be negated...not matter how many times it's stated...I go from thinking that half of Aruba is involved to thinking....it's pj2k and cover up by people who owe paulus,  and anita's connections in the Netherlands..JMO..I wouldn't discount checking anyone out...but almost all we really have are our owns opinions based on the very FEW FACTS we have....and no one person's opinion is more important than anyone else's in my book.....

and please no crawling under rocks...all kinds of icky things can be found under rocks...bugs and snakes!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2007, 04:32:46 PM »

SunnyinTX,

As far as I know there have not been anymore posts from this person.  Debbie at BFN has asked that they contact her or the family.  So far nothing else.

thanks Truth....I don't read at BFN so thanks for the update.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2007, 04:36:57 PM »

Has anyone read this book??

“For Natalee … A Community of Love” is a 55-page book written by Donna M. Greene

Rest in Peace Caylee

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2007, 04:39:11 PM »

Since none of us know what happened to Natalee....I don't think anyone's opinion is to be negated...not matter how many times it's stated...I go from thinking that half of Aruba is involved to thinking....it's pj2k and cover up by people who owe paulus,  and anita's connections in the Netherlands..JMO..I wouldn't discount checking anyone out...but almost all we really have are our owns opinions based on the very FEW FACTS we have....and no one person's opinion is more important than anyone else's in my book.....

and please no crawling under rocks...all kinds of icky things can be found under rocks...bugs and snakes!!!

Just in case I carry this around with me to all the sites.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2007, 04:39:49 PM »

“For Natalee … A Community of Love” is a 55-page book written by Donna M. Greene

No...where can we find a copy?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2007, 04:41:08 PM »

codebreaker just showed up at BFN:

codebreaker

Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - AUG. 2007
« Reply #689 on: Today at 03:41:57 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ju Ju:
I never said she was dismembered, her hands, were removed,
and her head also, I believe this was Identity reasons only.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2007, 04:44:03 PM »

codebreaker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ju Ju:

???  Isn't that dismembered?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2007, 04:45:02 PM »

codebreaker

Ju Ju:

If it happened to me that's what I would call it.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »

Apparently codebreaker has emailed Debbie.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2007, 04:46:21 PM »

Yeah, just saw that. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: August 27, 2007, 04:51:46 PM »

codebreaker

Ju Ju:

It is to me. Confused
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: August 27, 2007, 04:54:14 PM »

I asked if the information had been shared with authorities.  Here's the response:

codebreaker

« Reply #692 on: Today at 03:54:39 PM »   

truthseeker2:
with the family yes.
Authorities no.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: August 27, 2007, 05:02:50 PM »

Just in case I carry this around with me to all the sites.

What ever that is I want one!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2007, 05:04:37 PM »

No...where can we find a copy?

I am not sure....a friend emailed me and asked me if I had read it....I had no knowledge of it...so I thought I'd ask here....I search and see if I can find it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2007, 05:06:15 PM »

Water spout in Aruba yesterday!  Shocked

Hos feroz pafo di rif serca di De Palm Island        
Sunday, 26 August 2007 

Diadomingo atardi Aruba a nota precencia di diferente hos specialmente na nos costanan. Esaki a causa bastante panico den e comunidad cu e miedo cu esaki lo dal riba tera. Riba e imagen aki por mira un di e hosnan net patras di e rif patras di De Palm Island. Click read more pa mira e imagen mas grandi.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1950/5/

was this near any of the suspected dumping grounds?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2007, 05:06:15 PM »

And??????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.