May 22, 2024, 03:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230169 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: April 17, 2009, 08:23:31 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/16/ng.01.html

GRACE: Do you believe, Peter Odom, they will learn just how long chloroform had been the baby-sitter?

PETER ODOM, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, their primary purpose or the stated purpose, they`re going to tell you, is that they want to prove the circumstances of the child`s death, maybe the chloroform. But their real purpose is to smear her character, and that`s what they`ve been doing right along.

GRACE: OK, Paul Batista, please give me a different answer. Don`t let the second verse be the same as the first.

PAUL BATISTA, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: There is no real point, Nancy, to this meticulous guide that they`re preparing. This is all -- prove the hand I have to agree with Peter -- an effort to prove homicide by her lifestyle. And I find it objectionable.

I think Casey took care of smearing her own Character.IMO
Good morning Monkeys -- I personally don't think that they were trying smear her character.  Like you said, Trimm, she smeared herself all by herself.  Everyone needs to remember this calendar was created very early on in the case when the police were trying to unravel the many lies of Casey and trying to figure out the last time Caylee was seem by anyone and then to track Casey's movements to see if they could find Caylee.  If the mother's own statements are false what is left for them to do?  These defense lawyers are grasping at straws.  Where is the redheaded defense lawyer Nancy used to have on the show?  He was so level-headed.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1781 on: April 17, 2009, 08:24:26 AM »

And there you are VV.  Missed you also.

I also am hoping that they bugged the home but Cindy has the whole house and yard swept by professionals I do beleive.  I remember reading that somewhere.

I also think this depo was allowed to go forward to get the liar's statement under oath and LE will be able to show the world they cover for Casey.

That being said I do think this long process is NOT necessary and I would be pissed to. But it is so much fun for us to see the process and watch real lawyers in action.

You know, I'm wondering if that camera that was installed and trained on the Ant home for their "protection" against protesters was a whole lot more! Right under their noses and with their whole hearted approval! Anyone ever hear of LE installing a camera system for one family like this? I bet it had a mega mic on it and they could hear inside the Ant home w/o a problem! No need to bug the inside, no mics to be found by their PI's who went searching with their tiny red lights. They got more than they need. Then add Annie Addict to the mix, going in and asking the right questions!!

Morning Monkeys!! I slept in all the way to 7:30 am!! 

Good for you on the sleeping in. It gets harder for me as I get older.   

I bet you are correct about the outside bug.  Hmmmmmm  They got that miracle ear on the market now and maybe, just maybe LP and Rob had something ridged up in their in trailer as well!!   Hope Hope   

Annie Addict...I love it!!   I am in Musings posting to you.  Give me a minute and check in there.  Love you Boo  AND Trimm too.........

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: April 17, 2009, 08:24:32 AM »

OMG evil thought.  Oprah interviews G&C.  They start back peddling.....out walks surprise guest Nancy Grace.....  I know this flu has my mind doing strange things with the fever  but would that not be a great vision?

And Nancy Grace in black leather, and stiletto knee high boots, and extra eye
makeup!!! And when she's really PMSing.

NG showing up announcing to Oprah & the Anthonys  "With me tonight, bombshell the real Zeneida Gonzalez" and rolls out a life size picture of Casey holding a fake ID   BOO YAH!

That would be awsome. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: April 17, 2009, 08:29:32 AM »

HEY SEA, SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!! 

It's not much warmer down here, I'm ready for 80's!! 

Enjoy your cookout!

If anyone's watching, melissa Huckaby's ex-husband is coming up on Good Morning America, may be interesting! 

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: April 17, 2009, 08:29:45 AM »

The more I think of it, the more I feel sure that the prosecution has something concrete against Casey--and the idea of a wire tap set in place when they were placing the cameras is brilliant.  And why only wiretap and video Lee?  He wasn't nearly as instrumental in getting rid of evidence as you know who.  Maybe we will see video as well as audio of the Great Destroyer, incriminating beyond a shadow of a doubt.  I'll bet the SA as well as LE is sick of the Anthony's stonewalling and they are now playing hardball. You go, State of Fl. vs. Casey Anthony!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: April 17, 2009, 08:34:27 AM »

I was always struck by the hurried up landscape job on the July 4 holiday and the way Spindy pointed it out to Greta. This was during the time of her MySpace "My Caylee is Missing" post. In her depo she was asked if they had any extra pavers, and she said they never did. If Casey took some pavers from the yard, they had to do a repair job, and maybe change it around a little so it wouldn't be noticed. Probably bought some matching pavers and and reconfigured things. And I still cannot forget that they searched the yard and playhouse for Caylee themselves. They KNEW! They KNEW!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: April 17, 2009, 08:36:16 AM »

I cant sleep.  A long time ago a little girl fell down a well.  She sang songs to herself until they pullled her out alive.  When she came up, her head was taped and she was on a board wrapped up.  I keep thinking that is probably what Caylee looked like and I have that picture in my head.  Only a mommy would swaddle her baby in her blanket and put a kiss on her mouth and put her toys in the bag with her.  Only a mommy would place her in the woods.  (She s close Dad)  But why did Lee high five his sister, and what did his promise to her mean at the Memorial???  What is your part Lee???

A1 I agree.And also wonder what part Lee played. 

~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1787 on: April 17, 2009, 08:37:36 AM »

I was always struck by the hurried up landscape job on the July 4 holiday and the way Spindy pointed it out to Greta. This was during the time of her MySpace "My Caylee is Missing" post. In her depo she was asked if they had any extra pavers, and she said they never did. If Casey took some pavers from the yard, they had to do a repair job, and maybe change it around a little so it wouldn't be noticed. Probably bought some matching pavers and and reconfigured things. And I still cannot forget that they searched the yard and playhouse for Caylee themselves. They KNEW! They KNEW!

Morning Monkeys.  Here is what I think...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1788 on: April 17, 2009, 08:40:44 AM »

Shoot, I have to go and pick up the Hub at the airport--It always gets interesting when I need to leave.  Sigh.     I'm getting all tingly at the idea that something might be brewing, i.e. the Annie/Zanny/Casey connection.  Goodnight all.  Pleasant dreams.

Please let something happen tomorrow!! I wanna play with the Monkeys!!!!! 

Do the please let something happen dance.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: April 17, 2009, 08:44:05 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS
Here's some .....

..... for the cage this morning!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: April 17, 2009, 08:44:11 AM »

Good morning georgia peach, Scarrlett, heathers and 6 Guests are viewing this topic!!

I wonder if C&G and Lee watched NG last night!!     I bet they are so paranoid with all this talk about bugging devices!

Still scrubbin' that cat I see.   

I remember when Lenord said Casey was in a motel. AND I do remember Tony had the common sence to tell her to leave her baby home.  Real good mother ,right Cindy??  I just bet that baby saw so much that she should not have seen!!!!     

I gotta tell you....In my day I would not of wanted a baby,ANY BABY, around my place when my gang was partying.  It is so trashy.   
Don't her cell records show Casey at home talking to Tony on the night of the 15Th??  I am going to look.
BBL       Hi Capp

You're right about exposing Caylee to all the partying - that's total bull.   Not to mention all the family fighting and dyfunction Caylee witnessed in her short lifetime.   Too sad to even think about....

I think the cell phone records did show pings from the tower close to the family home.   I wonder how close that hotel is to the home.   Wish we could find out the name of this hotel that LP keeps talking about.   CAPP - any way you can ask LP which hotel?   I used to wonder if KC went to Lee's house that night - which might also use the same tower.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: April 17, 2009, 08:44:22 AM »

I agree Pooky.  And your post yesterday was scarey with the knee breaking collection agency.  I hope the defence don't try to say "these collectors" took and killed Caylee.

SS..Good idea about the grill.  I am a charcoal chick myself!! I should get to 60 also today. I can sure use it.  Very long winter but I made it.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: April 17, 2009, 08:48:29 AM »

I'm still wondering where DCasey is hiding these days....   Maybe he wore a wire at some point. 

I can wish, can't I?        
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: April 17, 2009, 08:55:25 AM »

The more I think of it, the more I feel sure that the prosecution has something concrete against Casey--and the idea of a wire tap set in place when they were placing the cameras is brilliant.  And why only wiretap and video Lee?  He wasn't nearly as instrumental in getting rid of evidence as you know who.  Maybe we will see video as well as audio of the Great Destroyer, incriminating beyond a shadow of a doubt.  I'll bet the SA as well as LE is sick of the Anthony's stonewalling and they are now playing hardball. You go, State of Fl. vs. Casey Anthony!!

Monkalic...You are such a nice addition to the Monkey Family. Nice to see and read your posts!   

I wish DC wore a wire also but wouldn't that be a conflict of sorts? I wonder what he is up to also. Haven't heard a peep out of him.   

Go LE and The State Of FLA..     Yuri is cool   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1794 on: April 17, 2009, 08:56:40 AM »

Good morning georgia peach, Scarrlett, heathers and 6 Guests are viewing this topic!!

I wonder if C&G and Lee watched NG last night!!     I bet they are so paranoid with all this talk about bugging devices!

Still scrubbin' that cat I see.   

I remember when Lenord said Casey was in a motel. AND I do remember Tony had the common sence to tell her to leave her baby home.  Real good mother ,right Cindy??  I just bet that baby saw so much that she should not have seen!!!!     

I gotta tell you....In my day I would not of wanted a baby,ANY BABY, around my place when my gang was partying.  It is so trashy.   
Don't her cell records show Casey at home talking to Tony on the night of the 15Th??  I am going to look.
BBL       Hi Capp

I was wondering the same thing about her cell calls for the 16th, I found this breakdown of her cell phone records and if I am reading it correctly she made many calls to Tony beginning at 1 am to 3 am.  I am not very good at reading the cell phone pings as it relates to which tower these calls pinged from but it would be interesting to know. This is the link for the calls

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716

Good Morning Monkeys.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: April 17, 2009, 08:56:50 AM »

Actually, I've thought that maybe Jim Hoover is the one that was wired.  I mean, who volunteers their time like that, out of the blue?  Perhaps he was a LE plant and the Anthonlys took the bait...
By the way, Good morning all.  I tried to quote Northern Rose on her "cone of dysfunctional silence" and didn't do it right, so my greeting was obscured.  I have to go to my belly dancing class soon, but didn't want to be rude.     

And in addition, I'm doing the antcipation dance, too. 
"That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, You like it, uh huh, uh huh"

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: April 17, 2009, 09:01:55 AM »

OMG!! NOW TRACY POLLAN IS COMING UP ON GMA TO  TALK ABOUT NATALEE'S MOVIE!!

YA'LL DON'T MISS IT!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1797 on: April 17, 2009, 09:02:13 AM »

Happy Friday lovely monkeys!!!!!

Ok, anything new???

I remember you, Caylee.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: April 17, 2009, 09:06:22 AM »

Thanks, Scarrlett, for your kind words. This is such a great site, I don't feel as constrained (if you know what I mean) as I did on other forums.  You guys have such good info and are nice and funny to boot.  Thanks for being so welcoming.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1799 on: April 17, 2009, 09:09:25 AM »

I'm still wondering where DCasey is hiding these days....   Maybe he wore a wire at some point. 

I can wish, can't I?        

so ... D. Casey filed a complaint against Jose Butfuz ... and we can easily surmise that move was a CMA (Cover my a**) on D. Casey's part ... hmm, what kind of trouble might he be in that he needs to cover his arse?

If he found the remains and failed to report it, that would be "accessory after the fact" correct? And if Baez instructed him as such that too would make Baez guilty of "accessory after the fact" correct?

I do find this turn of events quite interesting.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.