May 17, 2024, 09:19:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 313957 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: May 29, 2010, 03:10:51 PM »

Yikes..Timmy is a pro at sneaking out of the house
Yes. Is anyone else getting a weird beeping sound in the tape?

I got the beep.

Now no audio

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #481 on: May 29, 2010, 03:11:32 PM »

Yikes..Timmy is a pro at sneaking out of the house
Yes. Is anyone else getting a weird beeping sound in the tape?

I got the beep.
It goes away, thankfully.  Lindsy called Austin a hillbilly, and said he will have teeth like the Croslins, just what he needed to hear.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 29, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »

Sorry No Rose I should of tagged off your other quote...
Did everyone catch that comment from Lindsy about incest? 

No I missed it where was it at?
Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.

I heard that...I thought...WTH..  did she find out that Tommy and Misty have been fooling around...now don't throw nanners at me, but I often wondered did these two play doctor when they were growing up...and continued to have check ups when they became adults.

Austin has no business at the jail
I agree, you know I've been feeling sorry for Lyndsy, and then when I heard her say that about the dog  I thought do any of these people have any brain cells left. If she can't take care of the dog, and she hates the dog, one would think she could find somebody around there that she knows to take it in. And Lyndsy knows darn well what Tommy is all about, my question is, then why have three kids with him, bring one of the kids to the jail, and act all hurt and surprised?

I have not been feeling sorry for Lindsy. (I was hoping for the good of the kids she was finally seeing the light and getting out of that mad situation and getting a divorce, though.)

Lindsy has subjected those kids to a drug addicted, abusive, thieving, lying home environment for a very long time. If she had any wits about her, she would have taken them out of that situation long ago. But she stayed. And stayed way too long, IMO. For that, I blame her and do not feel sorry for her. She should have thought of her kids first. And she didn't, and I believe she still doesn't.

Just a sad shame, IMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 29, 2010, 03:12:09 PM »

That's weird the tape just ended.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: May 29, 2010, 03:15:43 PM »

LMAO!

mudboggingqueen tweeted:

@TRINITY_00 Hey trin. Did you know Levi has a twin? ; ) http://twitpic.com/1hbp5p    about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TRINITY_00
http://twitter.com/mudboggingqueen

THE TWINS.Tell me Levi and Misty don\'t look alike.LOL

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: May 29, 2010, 03:16:23 PM »

Mine also ended.....wonder what Lindsy will say when Austin starts dropping"F" bombs if he has not already...Lindsy let "F" bombs blow on that audio.

Where is Lindsy's mom?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: May 29, 2010, 03:18:34 PM »

Mine also ended.....wonder what Lindsy will say when Austin starts dropping"F" bombs if he has not already...Lindsy let "F" bombs blow on that audio.

Where is Lindsy's mom?
Austin will be saying that word at school soon  I don't know where Lindsy's mom is.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: May 29, 2010, 03:18:58 PM »

Sorry No Rose I should of tagged off your other quote...
Did everyone catch that comment from Lindsy about incest? 

No I missed it where was it at?
Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.

I heard that...I thought...WTH..  did she find out that Tommy and Misty have been fooling around...now don't throw nanners at me, but I often wondered did these two play doctor when they were growing up...and continued to have check ups when they became adults.

Austin has no business at the jail
I agree, you know I've been feeling sorry for Lyndsy, and then when I heard her say that about the dog  I thought do any of these people have any brain cells left. If she can't take care of the dog, and she hates the dog, one would think she could find somebody around there that she knows to take it in. And Lyndsy knows darn well what Tommy is all about, my question is, then why have three kids with him, bring one of the kids to the jail, and act all hurt and surprised?

I have not been feeling sorry for Lindsy. (I was hoping for the good of the kids she was finally seeing the light and getting out of that mad situation and getting a divorce, though.)

Lindsy has subjected those kids to a drug addicted, abusive, thieving, lying home environment for a very long time. If she had any wits about her, she would have taken them out of that situation long ago. But she stayed. And stayed way too long, IMO. For that, I blame her and do not feel sorry for her. She should have thought of her kids first. And she didn't, and I believe she still doesn't.

Just a sad shame, IMO.

I agree with you 100%  she seems to like the attention she is getting...very immature,

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: May 29, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »

LMAO!

mudboggingqueen tweeted:

@TRINITY_00 Hey trin. Did you know Levi has a twin? ; ) http://twitpic.com/1hbp5p    about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TRINITY_00

They do look alike 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 29, 2010, 03:20:46 PM »

I have to agree now about Lindsy, I did feel sorry for her, but not anymore.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 29, 2010, 03:24:01 PM »

LMAO!

mudboggingqueen tweeted:

hahaha

There are similarities!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: May 29, 2010, 03:31:57 PM »

LMAO!

mudboggingqueen tweeted:

hahaha

There are similarities!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: May 29, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »

LMAO!

mudboggingqueen tweeted:

hahaha

There are similarities!

Lawd help me...tell me it ain't so

Now my hinky is up with TC and MC...Lindsy made the remark about TC saying tell Misty I love her....does anyone think that TC and MC were bouncing the couch and Haleigh walked in on them...and all the two of them were thinking they had to keep  that a secret.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: May 29, 2010, 03:46:31 PM »

Could be mymonkey 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: May 29, 2010, 04:10:37 PM »

Could be mymonkey 

Misty whines about having a visit with TC she wants to see her brother ::MonkeyEek::and as selfish as she is Misty puts money in TC account something just makes me think what  " if " after what LC blurted out....and also when Lisa ask TC about the couch he would not talk about it...sorry no link...on one of the phone calls.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 29, 2010, 04:13:06 PM »

This is a partial transcript from the Cobra and Ron tapes:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105655

Pathetic when you consider this is just shortly after HaLeigh disappeared and Ron is talking about what a good F-ck Misty is   What a disgusting POS, if my child was gone the last thing on my mind would be a good lay

obra: that`s all i know, baby

ron: joseph edward overstreet

cobra: J E? i do know the extra part.

ron: joseph edward overstreet

cobra: you puttin` money on this motherf***** too, ain`t ya?

ron: I`m ummm…

cobra: 75 percent sure?

ron: no.

cobra: no? more than that?

ron: no, i`m not sure at all. …but i`m gonna tell you what…

cobra: did you have any enemies? i heard you was messin off drug dealers and s*** so, you know i was tryin` to run that s*** down. i don`t want to get you in trouble with drug dealers and s*** but, did you bring this drama to your house?

ron: no, absolutely not. here look, when i moved there, nobody knew where i lived, nobody. NOBODY… except Joe and Misty`s family and nobody, nobody, and Kristina...

cobra:Nay-Nay

ron: nay-nay, she`s the one that took misty to f*** greg, white boy, on stokes landing. yeah, she`s busted. yeah, she told me.

cobra: damn dog! damn dog! damn dawggggg!

ron: i love her, look. i love her. love misty.

cobra: i know you do, everybody who knows that know that

ron: i love that son-of-a-b**** so she had an affair, f**** it. a
good f*** and a half never had nothing to do with my daughter going missing.

ron: ok, cuz that`s the same jr. hank jr. tommy… and joe were fishin` with austin, tommy`s son… at that dock… it got dark… that dock got swamped with alligators… he told me, he said holy f**** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin` to go on!

cobra: yep

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the corridor would be the perfect f****ing place to kill somebody…

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water… let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably. With zero emtion I might add
cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s stopping that right now… the only thing that is stoppin me is the sheriff and the f***** deputy wont call me back and they got the power to do it and they aint called me so… i finally talked to somebody from FDLE this afternoon and they gotta…

ron: well let me get on my phone and see if i can get john…

I interpret that differently.  I think he is saying a good F&1/2 ( her weekend romp) had nothing to do with his daughter missing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: May 29, 2010, 05:29:26 PM »

Bearly ..I agree, with the way that the statement was meant, that her afffair didn't have anything to do with Haleigh going missing.
But it sure gave us a clue as to what kind of lifestyle they were having in the days before.
I really do think that that is what they were trying to cover up along with Haleigh and the events in the days before. These people are pretty disgusting. And that includes Lindsay.
Seems as if she is getting Gramps to support her and give her stuff with the understanding that she is done with Tommy ( can you blame Gramps ? ) and here she is visiting him in jail, and attending his court appearance. Maybe she is having a difficult time just cutting it off and needs more time for an attitude adjustment. Looking at the pix that were posted, it seems as if she has some very low standards.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 29, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »

Bearly ..I agree, with the way that the statement was meant, that her afffair didn't have anything to do with Haleigh going missing.
But it sure gave us a clue as to what kind of lifestyle they were having in the days before.
I really do think that that is what they were trying to cover up along with Haleigh and the events in the days before. These people are pretty disgusting. And that includes Lindsay.
Seems as if she is getting Gramps to support her and give her stuff with the understanding that she is done with Tommy ( can you blame Gramps ? ) and here she is visiting him in jail, and attending his court appearance. Maybe she is having a difficult time just cutting it off and needs more time for an attitude adjustment. Looking at the pix that were posted, it seems as if she has some very low standards.

She did not give herself time to figure out why she was attracted to a guy like ToC to begin with.  She needs counseling so she does not go from the frying pan into the fire.  She has not given herself time to change into what she wants to be and what kind of man she is looking for.  Imo, she is going to wind up getting another "Tommy."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: May 29, 2010, 07:23:27 PM »

She did not give herself time to figure out why she was attracted to a guy like ToC to begin with.  She needs counseling so she does not go from the frying pan into the fire.  She has not given herself time to change into what she wants to be and what kind of man she is looking for.  Imo, she is going to wind up getting another "Tommy."

Oh definitely, she is going to grab at any man she can get, you can tell by things she was saying on those tapes.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: May 29, 2010, 07:39:39 PM »

Oh definitely, she is going to grab at any man she can get, you can tell by things she was saying on those tapes.

My thoughts also...Lindsy stated she was lonely...well she has 3 children that can occupy her time....I am afraid this whole situation is out of control...and when LC grandfather finds out LC is sneaking around and seeing TC in jail, she may be chitting in the hand that feeds her...Haleigh seems to be lost in this mess...I pray it is resolved but at times I have my doubts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.