May 13, 2024, 08:03:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 352352 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:41 PM »

Could this be 911 call # 5,043????

Nope!  It is 911 call #5044.

Good Night Carpe.  Good Night All.

Janet
7:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #721 on: September 16, 2008, 10:03:02 PM »

I named the H Personality Disorder not the shrink. There is a sexual aspect to this disorder that is quiet interesting

I believe Cindy Anthony was correct when she told a friend of the family that Casey is a Sociopath(also known as anti-social personality disorder) Many personality disorders have some of the same identifying characteristics so they can become confusing. There is no mistaking a sociopath.A very enlightening read is The Sociopath Next Door. You will see Casey in every chapter. My brother's ex-wife is an identified sociopath. Having been around her for the last 13 years, 11 of those they were married, i have become fully aware of how dangerous these people are. Casey Anthony & her could be twins.

Speaking of that phonecall... Ryan Palsey?  Is that his name?

IIRC, he said that Cindy called him earlier in the summer to tell him not to believe anything that Casey says and that she is a sociopath... for some reason I got the feeling that this call was made prior to all of this craziness... did anyone else feel/read this?

If so... was there a secret that Cindy was afraid that Casey would tell her "best friend"?  What in the world would prompt a mother to make a call like that to her daughters childhood friend?
I never thought of that..I do remember he lied to cindy about casey job(can't remember where) Casey had asked him to...I think it was a sports place anyone remember the name?
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 16, 2008, 10:03:03 PM »

Scared Monkeys should get their own tv show. We can all do a round table each evening and discuss the case from the public point of view

Totally awesome idea!

Okay, couple of quick questions and a comment.

Question: How often do you suppose LE and the media read this board? Especially NG's people, since she is either not always up-to-date, or maybe is it that she is just not wanting to broach certain subjects (i.e. The money for Find Caylee Fund, etc)

Comment: I want Nikki Pierce's hair color. I love it!

Oops, sorry, I wanted to add about Klaas' comment: What ever happened to those so-called psychics anyway?

Thanks.
Last i heard about the psychics is they were looking at the same charges as casey..

You would think they would have seen that coming, being psychic and all
That's what i would have thought to..They were different that's forsure. i never seen psychics with cadaver dogs

A dog that sniffs road kill isn't a cadaver dog! 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: September 16, 2008, 10:03:29 PM »

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll

-----------------------
Okay, I totally agree about the Internet/TV show!

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

Wasn't she the one that said a missing boy had "passed over", and was later found alive? So much for her psychic powers.
Who sylvia browne? Think you have the wrong one

The boys name was Shawn Hornbeck, he was the older of the two that were kidnaped. Sylvia was wrong.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 16, 2008, 10:05:09 PM »

I named the H Personality Disorder not the shrink. There is a sexual aspect to this disorder that is quiet interesting

I believe Cindy Anthony was correct when she told a friend of the family that Casey is a Sociopath(also known as anti-social personality disorder) Many personality disorders have some of the same identifying characteristics so they can become confusing. There is no mistaking a sociopath.A very enlightening read is The Sociopath Next Door. You will see Casey in every chapter. My brother's ex-wife is an identified sociopath. Having been around her for the last 13 years, 11 of those they were married, i have become fully aware of how dangerous these people are. Casey Anthony & her could be twins.

IIRC, he said that Cindy called him earlier in the summer to tell him not to believe anything that Casey says and that she is a sociopath... for some reason I got the feeling that this call was made prior to all of this craziness... did anyone else feel/read this?

If so... was there a secret that Cindy was afraid that Casey would tell her "best friend"?  What in the world would prompt a mother to make a call like that to her daughters childhood friend?
I never thought of that..I do remember he lied to cindy about casey job(can't remember where) Casey had asked him to...I think it was a sports place anyone remember the name?

uh... yeah it was DICKS.

And (not to be crass) but from what we are hearing... doesn't sound like it was a very big lie...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #725 on: September 16, 2008, 10:06:23 PM »

G'nite Janet!

MrsRocko...

Sports Authority, I think.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 16, 2008, 10:06:36 PM »

Watching Greta right now and I swear she has the hots for todd Palin.  Everyone calls him first dude, but she sure looks like she wants to call him honey
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: September 16, 2008, 10:07:08 PM »

uh... yeah it was DICKS.

And (not to be crass) but from what we are hearing... doesn't sound like it was a very big lie...

It may have actually been the Sports Authority... but for some reason, the afformentioned place popped into my mind first.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 16, 2008, 10:08:16 PM »

The cam is still live... that cop must really stil be out there! No freeze frame.

Although, I think we have discovered the cam is definitely on

a time delay.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #729 on: September 16, 2008, 10:09:50 PM »

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll

-----------------------
Okay, I totally agree about the Internet/TV show!

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

Wasn't she the one that said a missing boy had "passed over", and was later found alive? So much for her psychic powers.
Who sylvia browne? Think you have the wrong one

The boys name was Shawn Hornbeck, he was the older of the two that were kidnaped. Sylvia was wrong.
I just found the article.. Sorry i was wronh i never heard this one and my asking if you were wrong or confused didn't warrant that rude response
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 16, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

LIVE LINK

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: September 16, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »

I believe that the call to Ryan may have been made sometime between June 16th and July 15th ... around the same time that Cindy submitted that heartbreaking post to Casey's myspace account.

Janet

+++++++++++

Caylee Anthony wasn't a child who was wanted, court records show
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
August 26, 2008

Longtime friend Ryan Pasley got a call from Cindy Anthony earlier this summer. He said she warned him against talking to Casey because "she's been lying about a lot of stuff and . . . stole money from her and her grandmother." Cindy Anthony called her daughter a "sociopath." When asked what would make Casey Anthony open up to detectives, Pasley replied, "the fear of God."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2608aug26,0,3212567.story

Deputy Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I?ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: September 16, 2008, 10:13:12 PM »

Oh geesh $250 for a phone call! Are they not suppose to meet you to get a feel type of a thingy? What a caring psychic,...... pay me first then I'll tell you what your problem is over the phone...... I'm sorry that just really erks me.....Not trying to make light of your situation, I just hate when people take advantage

Not offended at all, actually. This was almost 4 years ago now. I am actually happy what she said didn't come to pass, because she had some not-so-happy predictions. Thank God they turned out to be completely wrong. And this was about someone else, so it wasn't that I was able to somehow change the outcome, because I had no control (or even any contact!) with the person in question. I am happy about it. Just an expensive lesson. But I learned it well.

an expensive lesson Smile I like your sense of humor in it too...

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: September 16, 2008, 10:13:17 PM »

I just found the article.. Sorry i was wronh i never heard this one and my asking if you were wrong or confused didn't warrant that rude response

Not sure which quote/poster you are addressing, but if I was rude, I apologize, because it wasn't my intent at all.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 16, 2008, 10:14:01 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

is cam live? cops there or stuck?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 16, 2008, 10:14:40 PM »

I believe that the call to Ryan may have been made sometime between June 16th and July 15th ... around the same time that Cindy submitted that heartbreaking post to Casey's myspace account.

Janet

+++++++++++

Caylee Anthony wasn't a child who was wanted, court records show
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
August 26, 2008

Longtime friend Ryan Pasley got a call from Cindy Anthony earlier this summer. He said she warned him against talking to Casey because "she's been lying about a lot of stuff and . . . stole money from her and her grandmother." Cindy Anthony called her daughter a "sociopath." When asked what would make Casey Anthony open up to detectives, Pasley replied, "the fear of God."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2608aug26,0,3212567.story

Deputy Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I?ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

You're right, "earlier in the summer" could definitely be mid-June...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 16, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »

an expensive lesson Smile I like your sense of humor in it too...

Thanks CK4. I try not to be too uptight. I do have my moments, though. Smile
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 16, 2008, 10:16:47 PM »

The cam is still live... that cop must really stil be out there! No freeze frame.

Although, I think we have discovered the cam is definitely on

a time delay.

I dunno Carpe .... the driver cop isn't moving

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: September 16, 2008, 10:16:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

AND even funnier

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

Hm.  Wonder why Tony didn't take one too?

I don't understand.  Given that Caylee spent a lot of time at Tony's apartment the last two weeks she was alive, wouldn't it make more sense to poly Tony, Clint and Nate?  I don't get it.
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: September 16, 2008, 10:17:59 PM »

I have been watching the cam too and it is updating, but the cop is not moving and there is a bright light behind him..i assume it is from another car.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.