May 17, 2024, 12:20:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #19 8/13/10 - 8/15/10  (Read 238965 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 11, 2010, 06:02:25 PM »

We will bring you home, it is just a matter of time.  Hold tight sweet Kyron!

« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:50:13 PM by San » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 01:54:12 PM »

I am for the first time ever, one of the first monks in the clean cage, lol.

Thanks Klaasend.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why a Guardian Ad Litem has not been assigned for Kyron?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 02:45:06 PM »

Thanks Klaasend.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why a Guardian Ad Litem has not been assigned for Kyron?

Is it necessary at this point, and if one is assigned to Kyron, would one be assigned for each of the other children in the Horman home?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 02:45:56 PM »

Thanks Klaasend.

Ouch! God the cage door slammed on my tail!

Not sure why he would need a guardian ad litem. Kaine and Desiree are still his legal guardians, and there is no legal action pending... that I know of.

He may later on need one, my opinion only.

Very Happy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 02:48:34 PM »

an angelic monkey
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 02:57:54 PM »

Thanks Klaasend.

That's a great question. I assume the statutes vary by state, but in mine, the law clearly spells out GAL appointment for missing children.

...If the child is alleged to be a child in need of services under:

(A) IC 31-34-1-1 (Inability, refusal, or neglect of parent, guardian or custodian to supply child with necessary food, clothing, shelter, medical care, education, or supervision);

(B) IC 31-34-1-2 (Act or omission of parent, guardian or custodian seriously endangering child's physical or mental health);

(C) IC 31-34-1-3 (Victim of sex offense; living in same household as victim of sex offense);

(D) IC 31-34-1-4 (Parent, guardian or custodian allowing child's participation in obscene performance);

(E) IC 31-34-1-5 (Parent, guardian or custodian allowing child to commit sex offense);

(F) IC 31-34-1-7 (Parent, guardian or custodian failing to participate in school disciplinary proceeding); or

(G) IC 31-34-1-8 (Missing child);

the court shall appoint a guardian ad litem, court appointed special advocate, or both, for the child.

It doesn't appear as though Oregon has as comprehensive a code, but this is from 2005 so perhaps they've updated it (or perhaps I'm not reading it properly) http://www.law.yale.edu/RCW/rcw/jurisdictions/am_n/usa/oregon/frontpage.htm

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 03:04:59 PM »

I found this quite interesting:

Kyron Horman case: New questionnaires and a bigger gap for DeDe

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/11/kyron-horman-case-new-questionnaires-and-a-bigger-gap-for-dede/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 03:15:20 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/11/kyron-horman-case-new-questionnaires-and-a-bigger-gap-for-dede/

Very interesting thank-you.  Question, the farm she was working on is big, is it possible at all that DeDe was somewhere on the farm and she wasn't noticed? Her car and if I read correctly her phone was left in the car never left the property. But what I don't understand is how the time line changed at the farm. It went from one time line to a totally different time line, have to wonder how that new time was reached.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 03:22:43 PM »

Very interesting thank-you.  Question, the farm she was working on is big, is it possible at all that DeDe was somewhere on the farm and she wasn't noticed? Her car and if I read correctly her phone was left in the car never left the property. But what I don't understand is how the time line changed at the farm. It went from one time line to a totally different time line, have to wonder how that new time was reached.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 03:30:42 PM »

I think the whole misunderstanding came in the word "abruptly" as in DeDe left abruptly at 11:30. Maybe that was the media's words. I think 11:30 was the time they tried calling her with no avail.Upon further investigation, no one could account for having seen her even before then, from around 9:30 or 10.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 03:37:17 PM »

A lot of pictures of SKYLINE school
http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=151.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 03:37:45 PM »

Thanks Klaasend.

Ouch! God the cage door slammed on my tail!

Not sure why he would need a guardian ad litem. Kaine and Desiree are still his legal guardians, and there is no legal action pending... that I know of.

He may later on need one, my opinion only.

Very Happy

I agree. A Guardian as Litem is typically used in custodial cases where one parent is accusing the other parent of improper parenting. With Kyron, although KH & DY are throwing accusations out there about TH, she is not a legal parent to Kyron.

On the other side of the coin, I'm not sure why one was not appointed for Kiara.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 03:40:52 PM »

Hi Klaas,  I've never seen a PM system here and can't find your email address when I need it.  But I have a request for a poster to contact someone and would like to give that info to you.  I'll only be home for about 10 min before heading back to work.  It is 12:40.  Thanks Klaas.  xox
leahlv07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 03:41:10 PM »

Hello Everyone and Thank you very much Klaas for approving me 
I live in London , but learned about Kyron while on a holiday in US and have been reading here ever since.His always smiling face captured my heart and i pray he is found alive very soon ! So thank you all again for the useful information and thoughts you provide every day and once again i am excited to be here !

Where is Kyron?
"Out beyond the ideas of right and wrong there lies a field. I'll meet you there." -Rumi
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 03:43:59 PM »

A lot of pictures of SKYLINE school
http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=151.0
Sauvie Island

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 03:46:58 PM »

Looking at all of these pictures I got a real sad feeling OR is a very large place

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 03:47:40 PM »

I think the whole misunderstanding came in the word "abruptly" as in DeDe left abruptly at 11:30. Maybe that was the media's words. I think 11:30 was the time they tried calling her with no avail.Upon further investigation, no one could account for having seen her even before then, from around 9:30 or 10.
Thank-you, it was more then likely the media's word, abruptly. Because the way I understand it, no one on the farm saw her leave, because if they did, they would have probably asked her where are you going?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 03:48:18 PM »

Thanks Klaasend.

Hi Blink,  That or something similar to it happened in the Madeleine McCann case.  But it was done because there was a preceeding court action having to do with her welfare.  I don't know of any such situation in Kyron's case, for instance with Child Welfare.   '

As always, thanks for all you do in fighting crime Blink.  xox
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »

Hello Everyone and Thank you very much Klaas for approving me 
I live in London , but learned about Kyron while on a holiday in US and have been reading here ever since.His always smiling face captured my heart and i pray he is found alive very soon ! So thank you all again for the useful information and thoughts you provide every day and once again i am excited to be here !
WELCOME    Cool avatar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 03:51:59 PM »

Welcome Leah!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.