May 05, 2024, 01:10:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 773750 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2300 on: May 30, 2011, 01:15:04 PM »

Ashton gained the world's first DNA conviction of a rapist more than 20 years ago.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27347743/detail.html#ixzz1NrBOXkcm

Wow, this is amazing.  

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2301 on: May 30, 2011, 01:16:05 PM »

HHHmmmmm, I just had a thought that I've never had before(and I think I've thought of everything in this case several times over).  I am wondering if there could be chloroform on the blanket??????????  Could traces of it possibly be on it, or would it have all evaporated????????????

I don't know, but I think if there had been chloroform on the blanket, we would have seen that in a document dump, and I do not remember seeing anything like that.

Well, I d o think a certain amount of stuff is protected and I think is called"work product" and does not have to be divulged completely.  Of course we also have the problem that the blanket was under water, but I don't know anything about whether that would completely wash all evidence out of the blanket or whether there could be chemical traces left after that.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2302 on: May 30, 2011, 01:16:15 PM »

Monkeys!

I'm trying to catch up from last night and I saw the comment about the computer store owner dude seeing Casey and Caylee at Walmart, how Caylee struggled with the Door.   The only problem with that story is his description of where and what type of door it was, is wrong for that particular store. Marinade Dave went there, video taped it and nothing matches up with what this computer store dude said.  Here's his article with videos.  http://marinadedave.com/journal/tag/sutton-place-apartments

A long time ago, LP had a site to discuss this case, his original one.  Either him or Rob stated that the pavers did not come from the Anthony's home, they were only used for designating where Caylee was. Not sure if true tho.  I also don't think that area was flooded yet when Casey dumped Caylee. TS Faye came through around August 18th, 19th.  TES did not come to search for Caylee until Aug. 30th.  So no need to weight Caylee's body/bags down, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2303 on: May 30, 2011, 01:21:10 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Monkeys!  ::justice2NJ::

I really think KC expected Cindy to back her up. After George's affairs, laziness, money issues, she figured mommy would dump him if she made her allegations. Thats where the personality disorder kicks in, borderlines try to divide and conquer..FOOLED again!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2304 on: May 30, 2011, 01:21:29 PM »

Ashton gained the world's first DNA conviction of a rapist more than 20 years ago.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27347743/detail.html#ixzz1NrBOXkcm

Wow, this is amazing.  

Yep....He definitely is no stranger to using "junk science" as Jose calls it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2305 on: May 30, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »

HHHmmmmm, I just had a thought that I've never had before(and I think I've thought of everything in this case several times over).  I am wondering if there could be chloroform on the blanket??????????  Could traces of it possibly be on it, or would it have all evaporated????????????

Eco-USA: Toxics: Chemicals: Chloroform
Chloroform

Disclaimer

Introduction

Chloroform is also known as trichloromethane, methane chloride, or methyltrichloride. It is a colorless liquid with a pleasant, non-irritating odor and slightly sweet taste. Most of the chloroform found in the environment comes from industry. It will only burn when it reaches very high temperatures. Chloroform was one of the first inhaled anesthetics to be used during surgery, but it is not used for anesthesia today. Nearly all the chloroform made in the United States today is used to make other chemicals, but some is sold or traded to other countries. We also import chloroform.

Chloroform enters the environment from chemical companies, paper mills, waste water from sewage treatment plants, and drinking water that contains chlorine. Chloroform can enter the air directly from factories that make or use it, and by evaporating from water and soil that contain it. It can enter water and soil when waste water that contains chlorine is released into water or soil. It may enter water and soil from spills and by leaks from storage and waste sites. In addition to its industrial production and use, small amounts of chloroform are formed as an unwanted product during the process of adding chlorine to water. Chlorine is added to most drinking water and many waste waters to destroy bacteria. There are many ways for chloroform to enter the environment, so small amounts of it are likely to be found almost everywhere.

Fate & Transport

Chloroform evaporates very quickly when exposed to air. Chloroform also dissolves easily in water, but does not stick to the soil very well. This means that it can travel down through soil to ground water where it can enter a water supply. Chloroform lasts for a long time in both the air and in the ground water. Most chloroform in the air eventually breaks down, but this process is slow. The breakdown products in air include phosgene, which is more toxi than chloroform, and hydrogen chloride, which is also toxic. Some chloroform may break down in soil. Chloroform does not appear to build up in great amounts in plants and animals, but we find some small amounts of chloroform in foods.

http://www.eco-usa.net/toxics/chemicals/chloroform.shtml

Thanks Pharlap

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2306 on: May 30, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »

Monkeys!

I'm trying to catch up from last night and I saw the comment about the computer store owner dude seeing Casey and Caylee at Walmart, how Caylee struggled with the Door.   The only problem with that story is his description of where and what type of door it was, is wrong for that particular store. Marinade Dave went there, video taped it and nothing matches up with what this computer store dude said.  Here's his article with videos.  http://marinadedave.com/journal/tag/sutton-place-apartments

A long time ago, LP had a site to discuss this case, his original one.  Either him or Rob stated that the pavers did not come from the Anthony's home, they were only used for designating where Caylee was. Not sure if true tho.  I also don't think that area was flooded yet when Casey dumped Caylee. TS Faye came through around August 18th, 19th.  TES did not come to search for Caylee until Aug. 30th.  So no need to weight Caylee's body/bags down, imo.

LP and his meandering mind drives me crazy, but he did claim that someone had video of Casey without Caylee at a motel, either the 15th or the 16th, but take it for what it's worth.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #2307 on: May 30, 2011, 01:25:35 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-28/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-defense-tactic20110528_1_casey-anthony-defense-team-george-anthony

Defense's sex-abuse claims may force Casey Anthony to testify
May 28, 2011|By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

In its effort to provide an alternate theory on how Caylee Anthony died and explain why her mother never reported the child missing, the defense team may have created a scenario in which Casey Anthony must take the stand.

::snipping2::

It's just MOO, but I think it's becoming more and more likely that KC will testify. I don't think the defense has made it's my mind up yet, but are open to the possibility. IF that happens, buckle up! The defense would get to question her first, and by the end of that, I predict the forum thread will be hopping mad. She's a VERY effective liar......... she's practiced the art for a long time and I've been struck by how much detail she can weave around the lies. She's also demonstrated how she chooses lies for multiple reasons and keeps the successful ones going for years. The sex abuse lie (IMO) garnered her attention and was used to deepen relationships (jailhouse letters, tony, etc). The job lie was used to appear normal to friends and keep her parents off her back. Both of those were pulled out over the course of years, as needed. She was also beginning another favorite with the "I'm going to get Mom's house" theme. The jury has heard how well she thinks on her feet when Cindy was testifying as to Casey being caught at the house when she was supposed to be in Tampa.

The Prosecution will have at it with her, and I have to believe that they'll tear her to shreds, but I must say, I'm glad the State's attys are as good as they are. IMO, KC could handle things well enough to perhaps give one juror a reasonable doubt, if they weren't. Jeff and Linda have shown themselves to be very competant, and I'm not worried.

KC is going DOWN~~!   ::justice2NJ::
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2308 on: May 30, 2011, 01:27:11 PM »

Eco-USA: Toxics: Chemicals: Chloroform
Chloroform

Disclaimer

Introduction

Chloroform is also known as trichloromethane, methane chloride, or methyltrichloride. It is a colorless liquid with a pleasant, non-irritating odor and slightly sweet taste. Most of the chloroform found in the environment comes from industry. It will only burn when it reaches very high temperatures. Chloroform was one of the first inhaled anesthetics to be used during surgery, but it is not used for anesthesia today. Nearly all the chloroform made in the United States today is used to make other chemicals, but some is sold or traded to other countries. We also import chloroform.

Chloroform enters the environment from chemical companies, paper mills, waste water from sewage treatment plants, and drinking water that contains chlorine. Chloroform can enter the air directly from factories that make or use it, and by evaporating from water and soil that contain it. It can enter water and soil when waste water that contains chlorine is released into water or soil. It may enter water and soil from spills and by leaks from storage and waste sites. In addition to its industrial production and use, small amounts of chloroform are formed as an unwanted product during the process of adding chlorine to water. Chlorine is added to most drinking water and many waste waters to destroy bacteria. There are many ways for chloroform to enter the environment, so small amounts of it are likely to be found almost everywhere.

Fate & Transport

Chloroform evaporates very quickly when exposed to air. Chloroform also dissolves easily in water, but does not stick to the soil very well. This means that it can travel down through soil to ground water where it can enter a water supply. Chloroform lasts for a long time in both the air and in the ground water. Most chloroform in the air eventually breaks down, but this process is slow. The breakdown products in air include phosgene, which is more toxi than chloroform, and hydrogen chloride, which is also toxic. Some chloroform may break down in soil. Chloroform does not appear to build up in great amounts in plants and animals, but we find some small amounts of chloroform in foods.

http://www.eco-usa.net/toxics/chemicals/chloroform.shtml

Thanks Pharlap

It lasts a long time in the air it seems, which is why the air tests were positive for it.  It also tested positive on some part of the tire well, didn't it?  It appears, unless I am reading it wrong, that it would not stay on blankets or carpeting too long?  Thank God I am not a scientist.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #2309 on: May 30, 2011, 01:27:23 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Monkeys!  ::justice2NJ::

I really think KC expected Cindy to back her up. After George's affairs, laziness, money issues, she figured mommy would dump him if she made her allegations. Thats where the personality disorder kicks in, borderlines try to divide and conquer..FOOLED again!

I can't wait to see what Lee does and KC's reaction to what Lee does! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2310 on: May 30, 2011, 01:28:19 PM »

Geraldo Rivera Talks About the Disturbing Details in Casey Anthony Trial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsAdTGh_AI&feature=player_embedded#at=20

Whoraldo claims the prosecution is doing an excellent job in the "slutification process of ICA".  Newsflash Whoraldo - ICA had no problems doing that on her own and the prosecution is just telling people about it.  I am sure when she is in general pop she will again be wearing her ankles for earrings just like the good old days. 

Just watch whoraldo.....he's not a straight shooter.  I never watch him...
Did this time....won't again......

Also, the cherry-picked, very short clips shown of Baez during Baez's opening statement & of his questioning of George, were geared exclusively toward the sexual abuse agenda--hoping the viewer who wasn't as familar with this case as we are, would buy it---hook, line, and sinker.  He may as well be there in Orlando sitting at the Defense table too.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2311 on: May 30, 2011, 01:29:46 PM »

Monkeys!

LP and his meandering mind drives me crazy, but he did claim that someone had video of Casey without Caylee at a motel, either the 15th or the 16th, but take it for what it's worth.

Did he ever provide evidence of this?  I hated LP when he came into town, then after he saw the errors of his ways, I really liked him.  I give him a pass on his media whorenss.  But lately, anything I have read anything by him, he seems to indicate a conspiracy with the meter reader, and I just cannot go along with that. 

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #2312 on: May 30, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »

I can't sleep.  While trying to sleep I had 2 thoughts

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.

Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.
I think you're onto something there....
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2313 on: May 30, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »

Monkeys!

Did he ever provide evidence of this?  I hated LP when he came into town, then after he saw the errors of his ways, I really liked him.  I give him a pass on his media whorenss.  But lately, anything I have read anything by him, he seems to indicate a conspiracy with the meter reader, and I just cannot go along with that. 

Nope, his meandering mind and all......

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2314 on: May 30, 2011, 01:39:54 PM »

The idea of a plea deal seems to come up from time to time.

I believe it was last year that JB told Geraldo Rivera (his BFF) that he was amenable to a plea deal, but it was strictly up to KC.

Then rumors circulated during jury selection that a plea agreement was discussed.

I have been giving this some thought after hearing a number of attorneys, including former judges, comment on how difficult it will be to impose the death penalty on a female with KC's profile.

If we can assume for the sake of discussion that the worst case scenario for KC is probably LWOP. Then what kind of plea would the prosecution accept. Manslaughter? Second degree murder? Or the aggravated killing of a child punishable by a sentence of 30 years?

I would think currently, or perhaps later on in the trial, that the prosecution might agree to the 30 year sentence. I am guessing Baez and/or KC might be holding out for manslaughter.

But as I said, this is just an educated guess. Certainly JB and his legal team are aware of the local media criticism of how his case has gone so far. WFTV Channel 9 has been particularly harsh and relentless with their reports on the trial.

Perhaps meaningful serious discussions are more likely to occur at, or near, the time of closing arguments. But I am inclined to think a plea deal is a distinct possibility.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2315 on: May 30, 2011, 01:41:23 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Monkeys!  ::justice2NJ::

Ditto, however we have No clue what's going to come out of his mouth.

Edit: Fixed quote box
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:44:41 PM by CBB » Logged

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2316 on: May 30, 2011, 01:44:31 PM »

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.

Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.

Per Blonde's Timeline:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.0

Maitland Police Dept. (MPD) about seeing Casey and Caylee at lunchtime. He is a small business owner whose lunch time

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.
 4:10:41 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph
 4:11:25 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:11:49 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:04 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:29 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:14:48 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16

6:31:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:10 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:54 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:06:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:20:00 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Amy H.’s cell ph

Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute,

to her parents and several friends.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2317 on: May 30, 2011, 01:47:24 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Monkeys!  ::justice2NJ::

Ditto, however we have No clue what's going to come out of his mouth.

Edit: Fixed quote box

You said a mouthful, Pharlap!! I would never have expected that "CMA" crap to come out of his or anyone elses mouth at Caylee's memorial, that's for sure!  
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2318 on: May 30, 2011, 01:47:56 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.0

Maitland Police Dept. (MPD) about seeing Casey and Caylee at lunchtime. He is a small business owner whose lunch time

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.
 4:10:41 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph
 4:11:25 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:11:49 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:04 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:29 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:14:48 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16

7:20:00 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Amy H.’s cell ph

Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute,

to her parents and several friends.

Also from Blonde's Timeline:

7:58 p.m. – Casey and Tony L. rented two movies {“Untraceable.” & “Jumper“} from a Blockbuster store located @ 7702

University Blvd, Winter Park, FL. VIDEO

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2319 on: May 30, 2011, 01:48:23 PM »

Geraldo Rivera says prosecution portraying Casey Anthony as a 'slut'

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/geraldo-rivera-says-prosecution-portraying-casey-anthony-as-a-slut

All i got to say is if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.  

Ah duhhhhhhhhhhhhh  she was a slut.................

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.