May 05, 2024, 10:24:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 372291 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: August 18, 2008, 08:20:43 AM »

Well, not only am I messing up quote stacks, but I am being downright rude this morning!
Good morning and welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!!Glad to have you on board...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: August 18, 2008, 08:27:34 AM »

This case has really gotten to me,I have been up all night thinking for weeks now.
I look at this picture of Casey with Caylee and I can't believe she would harm her.

But then I see the pictures of her out at Fusion partying like nothing is wrong while her child is missing.

Is she relieved?
She doesn't look broken hearted.
Does she know Caylee is OK?
Does she think ,Caylee is not with me, but I know the nanny won't hurt her .
Who had her when Cindy & George thought she was with the nanny,and Casey was out in bars?
I just have to come up with more money to pay them .then I can have her back.
OR Was is an accident Casey fault, and she can't deal with this so she shut down.
I am so torn on my feelings about this case.
I maybe be in denial, but I still hold out hope that someone has her.

Blonde, I hope someone has her too.....

Me too.

{{edit to fix bold}}
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 10:10:27 AM by Blonde » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: August 18, 2008, 08:30:14 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony has canceled yet another visit with her parents, just hours before her possible release.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: August 18, 2008, 08:30:19 AM »

Well, not only am I messing up quote stacks, but I am being downright rude this morning!
Good morning and welcome to all the new monkeys!!!!!Glad to have you on board...

What did you say??  Smokestacks?  Can't hear you right this morning.

BTW, Good Morning Monkeys, New and Used.

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: August 18, 2008, 08:31:20 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony has canceled yet another visit with her parents, just hours before her possible release.

Around 7:10 a.m., she declined her parent's scheduled 9 a.m. video visitation. She has no other visitations scheduled as a bonds group attempts to bond her out of jail.

Three men from the bonds group out of Sacrament, California flew Sunday afternoon in to help assist Casey Anthony get out of jail.

Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla and Will Land, claiming themselves as "world famous bounty hunters," were contacted a week ago by Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, to help pay the $500,00 required for her release.

They work for the bond company affiliated with Houston's Financial Surety which is licensed in Florida, making it legal for the team to assist.
Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla and Will Land work for the bond company affiliated with Houston's Financial Surety which is licensed in Florida, making it legal for the team to assist.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: August 18, 2008, 08:34:51 AM »

Casey Anthony has been jailed since July 16 on charges of child neglect, lying to authorities and obstructing an investigation.

Her family could not come up with the 10 percent of her bond required for her release, and attempts made by her attorney to have the bond lowered were denied.

Even if the "bounty hunters" front the money for her release, an Orange County Jail spokesperson says there are still two holds that must be cleared before Casey can actually leave.

One of the holds is not disclosed to the public because of it's nature but is said to be an internal hold which could be cleared relatively quickly.

The other hold is home confinement/electronic monitoring. Casey's family must have a regular phone line installed that is not a cable or internet phone. The jail prohibits that the phone have any special features including voicemail or call waiting.

If and when Casey is able to bond out of jail, the monitoring device she must wear reports to a monitoring station if she leaves her home. She would be allowed to leave the house only for purposes cleared by a home confinement officer.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7228233&version=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: August 18, 2008, 08:38:08 AM »

Thanks, Beach lady.  It is a tough pill to swallow.

I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1507 on: August 18, 2008, 08:38:38 AM »

When Casey is bonded out, maybe we can all send some pizza to her. That girl just loves pizza!!!! Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominos whatever. I never saw pizza on the jail menu so I am sure she is ready for a huge bag of pizza!!!

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: August 18, 2008, 08:40:59 AM »

This case has really gotten to me,I have been up all night thinking for weeks now.
I look at this picture of Casey with Caylee and I can't believe she would harm her.

But then I see the pictures of her out at Fusion partying like nothing is wrong while her child is missing.

Is she relieved?
She doesn't look broken hearted.
Does she know Caylee is OK?
Does she think ,Caylee is not with me, but I know the nanny won't hurt her .
Who had her when Cindy & George thought she was with the nanny,and Casey was out in bars?

I just have to come up with more money to pay them .then I can have her back.
OR Was is an accident Casey fault, and she can't deal with this so she shut down.
I am so torn on my feelings about this case.
I maybe be in denial, but I still hold out hope that someone has her.

Blonde, I hope someone has her too.....

Me too.

Good Morning, When I saw this picture and the quote on top about... I can't believe she would harm her...AND...But then I see the pictures of her out at Fusion partying like nothing is wrong while her child is missing.....I thought, maybe, just maybe she didn't harm her, maybe she just gave her to someone to spite her parents. And she was partying because she knew she was safe. It kind of would remind you of Trenton's mother. Wasn't there talk about her giving him away so the father wouldn't get custody? I know this is probably not true, but I want to believe that she didn't harm her after seeing how loving she looks towards Caylee in that picture.

{{edit to fix bold}}
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 10:13:20 AM by Blonde » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: August 18, 2008, 08:41:24 AM »

When Casey is bonded out, maybe we can all send some pizza to her. That girl just loves pizza!!!! Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominos whatever. I never saw pizza on the jail menu so I am sure she is ready for a huge bag of pizza!!!

Peace Monkeys

I wouldn't waste my money, she'll just throw it in the trunk.

WELCOME!!!

I believe in miracles!
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: August 18, 2008, 08:45:12 AM »

One more thing, then I have to leave......I watched the interview last nite with DOG and he said that Florida will not allow the bondsman from another state to bail her out.....plus a lot of other stuff that made me believe that the Florida laws about who bails someone out are very strict and her release is not going to happen.....Did anyone else hear this? Or is it just my mind that wants to believe that she is staying put?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: August 18, 2008, 08:49:31 AM »

One more thing, then I have to leave......I watched the interview last nite with DOG and he said that Florida will not allow the bondsman from another state to bail her out.....plus a lot of other stuff that made me believe that the Florida laws about who bails someone out are very strict and her release is not going to happen.....Did anyone else hear this? Or is it just my mind that wants to believe that she is staying put?

I heard him say that, but I thought since the company was in another state but was licensed in Florida, it was okay, or something to that effect.

He did say something that made me think it would be hard to do this.  I'll have to listen again, it was something about the money.  But, this is according to Dog and not LE, yet.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: August 18, 2008, 08:52:09 AM »

caylee marie anthony case - dog 8/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqWsSZ3a2k

WooooooooooooHoooooo.....go Dog!!

3:08

Bump
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:02:43 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: August 18, 2008, 09:03:15 AM »

This just came across my desk at work, and illustrates the same kind of thing I'm afraid happened to little Caylee. 

I've taken out all the identifying information to protect the privacy of the clients.

Just wanted to let you know about a tragedy that happened this weekend.
XXXXXXX is the sibling to XXXXXXX who was in XXXXXXX's class last
year.  At the end of the year, the sheriff's dept. came and picked up
the child we served because his sister had been found wandering around Xxxxx Mtn.  and the mom was sleeping in the house.  They gave custody to the grandparents. 
The grandparents asked Family & Children Services not to give custody back to the mom
because she knew they would leave town if they did.  Mom was given
custody and they did leave.  Over the weekend the little 2 year old sister of the child we served was found drowned in a neighbor's pool.  According to the grandparents, both parents were asleep in the house. 

I Stand With The Girl
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1514 on: August 18, 2008, 09:04:46 AM »

Florida Bail Bond Laws:

Contact Us
How Bail Bonds Work
Florida Statutes
Attorneys
   Chapter 903. BAIL

Current through 2003 Legislative Session

§ 903.045. Nature of criminal surety bail bonds.

It is the public policy of this state and the intent of the Legislature that a criminal surety bail bond, executed by a bail bond agent licensed pursuant to chapter 648 in connection with the pretrial or appellate release of a criminal defendant, shall be construed as a commitment by and an obligation upon the bail bond agent to ensure that the defendant appears at all subsequent criminal proceedings and otherwise fulfills all conditions of the bond. The failure of a defendant to appear at any subsequent criminal proceeding or the breach by the defendant of any other condition of the bond constitutes a breach by the bail bond agent of this commitment and obligation.

Source: s. 40, ch. 82-175; s. 1475, ch. 97-102.

§ 903.046. Purpose of and criteria for bail determination.

(1) The purpose of a bail determination in criminal proceedings is to ensure the appearance of the criminal defendant at subsequent proceedings and to protect the community against unreasonable danger from the criminal defendant.

(2) When determining whether to release a defendant on bail or other conditions, and what that bail or those conditions may be, the court shall consider:

(a) The nature and circumstances of the offense charged.

(b) The weight of the evidence against the defendant.

(c) The defendant's family ties, length of residence in the community, employment history, financial resources, and mental condition.

(d) The defendant's past and present conduct, including any record of convictions, previous flight to avoid prosecution, or failure to appear at court proceedings. However, any defendant who had failed to appear on the day of any required court proceeding in the case at issue, but who had later voluntarily appeared or surrendered, shall not be eligible for a recognizance bond; and any defendant who failed to appear on the day of any required court proceeding in the case at issue and who was later arrested shall not be eligible for a recognizance bond or for any form of bond which does not require a monetary undertaking or commitment equal to or greater than $2,000 or twice the value of the monetary commitment or undertaking of the original bond, whichever is greater. Notwithstanding anything in this section, the court has discretion in determining conditions of release if the defendant proves circumstances beyond his or her control for the failure to appear. This section may not be construed as imposing additional duties or obligations on a governmental entity related to monetary bonds.

(e) The nature and probability of danger which the defendant's release poses to the community.

(f) The source of funds used to post bail.

(g) Whether the defendant is already on release pending resolution of another criminal proceeding or on probation, parole, or other release pending completion of a sentence.

(h) The street value of any drug or controlled substance connected to or involved in the criminal charge. It is the finding and intent of the Legislature that crimes involving drugs and other controlled substances are of serious social concern, that the flight of defendants to avoid prosecution is of similar serious social concern, and that frequently such defendants are able to post monetary bail using the proceeds of their unlawful enterprises to defeat the social utility of pretrial bail. Therefore, the courts should carefully consider the utility and necessity of substantial bail in relation to the street value of the drugs or controlled substances involved.

(i) The nature and probability of intimidation and danger to victims.

(j) Whether there is probable cause to believe that the defendant committed a new crime while on pretrial release.

(k) Any other facts that the court considers relevant.

Source: s. 41, ch. 82-175; s. 42, ch. 84-103; s. 4, ch. 86-151; s. 1476, ch. 97-102; s. 1, ch. 2000-178.

§ 903.047. Conditions of pretrial release.

(1) As a condition of pretrial release, whether such release is by surety bail bond or recognizance bond or in some other form, the court shall require that:

(a) The defendant refrain from criminal activity of any kind; and

(b) The defendant refrain from any contact of any type with the victim, except through pretrial discovery pursuant to the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure.

(2) Upon motion by the defendant when bail is set, or upon later motion properly noticed pursuant to law, the court may modify the condition required by paragraph (1)(b) if good cause is shown and the interests of justice so require. The victim shall be permitted to be heard at any proceeding in which such modification is considered, and the state attorney shall notify the victim of the provisions of this subsection and of the pendency of any such proceeding.

Source: s. 43, ch. 84-103; s. 12, ch. 84-363.

If they are licensed, and I am sure they are, Casey will be out today.

Home coming party at Fusion tonight, NO Cover!!!!!

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: August 18, 2008, 09:08:19 AM »

I gotta go to work.... I am sure this board will be hopping when I get back....
So Casey refused a visit on the day she is suppose to go home....hmmmm

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: August 18, 2008, 09:09:15 AM »

This just came across my desk at work, and illustrates the same kind of thing I'm afraid happened to little Caylee. 

I've taken out all the identifying information to protect the privacy of the clients.

Just wanted to let you know about a tragedy that happened this weekend.
XXXXXXX is the sibling to XXXXXXX who was in XXXXXXX's class last
year.  At the end of the year, the sheriff's dept. came and picked up
the child we served because his sister had been found wandering around Xxxxx Mtn.  and the mom was sleeping in the house.  They gave custody to the grandparents. 
The grandparents asked Family & Children Services not to give custody back to the mom
because she knew they would leave town if they did.  Mom was given
custody and they did leave.  Over the weekend the little 2 year old sister of the child we served was found drowned in a neighbor's pool.  According to the grandparents, both parents were asleep in the house. 

I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: August 18, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: August 18, 2008, 09:10:27 AM »

I gotta go to work.... I am sure this board will be hopping when I get back....
So Casey refused a visit on the day she is suppose to go home....hmmmm

See ya later Cubbee Gator!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: August 18, 2008, 09:11:28 AM »

Isn't that a bathing suit on her?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.