May 21, 2024, 08:40:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006  (Read 121664 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: November 21, 2006, 10:09:56 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "msmarple"

Hi SunFreak! Happy Almost Birthday!

Hi MsMarple!  Thanks!  I'll be as old as the year of my birth!  A once in a lifetime event.  Hee hee!

supposed to be the luckiest year of your life then.... so they say...

and Happy Birthday!!

Well, gee, wish I had known that many years ago when it happened to me.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: November 21, 2006, 10:10:51 PM »

Hi MsMarple!  Thanks!  I'll be as old as the year of my birth!  A once in a lifetime event.  Hee hee!

and Happy Birthday!!

Good, I can use some good luck for a change!  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 21, 2006, 10:13:31 PM »

Sun, I certainly hope so!  

Car, well then my friend you must have a great year every year? Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: November 21, 2006, 10:14:02 PM »

and Happy Birthday!!

Guess in good taste I should refrain from mentioning how I have figured out what age that is this year.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: November 21, 2006, 10:22:48 PM »

Sorry I got every one off topic... but I am curious about if the Lazlo person is for real....

it will be interesting to see....

have a good nite monkeys....

keep the faith...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 21, 2006, 10:43:31 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Dave Holloway Forges On in Search of Natalee Holloway … A Father’s Determination

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/21/dave-holloway-forges-on-in-search-of-natalee-holloway-a-fathers-determination/

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: November 21, 2006, 10:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

and Happy Birthday!!

Guess in good taste I should refrain from mentioning how I have figured out what age that is this year.

Ding ding ding! You win the good taste and intelligence award.  It's OK.  I'm told I don't look my age.  I don't feel my age.  I can't believe my age. LOL.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: November 21, 2006, 10:57:22 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I did say I was told one thing that I did not knew, and which if true is shocking.

Shocking ? What could shock us at this point in time ? Hmmm silly time:
Joran has a criminal past dating back to pre school. He was running with scissors and stabbed another little kid. After that, Anita was always at the school where Joran was, to head off trouble.

It's too bad he didn't fall on top of the scissors and kill himself he would have save a lot of people the hell he has put them through.
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  in agreement.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 21, 2006, 11:25:20 PM »

If Victor/Lazlo is shocked by the de Vries findings, and it has nothing to do with J2K, then it has to do with the cover-up.  My guess is that de Vries will reveal that the cover-up goes quite high in the Aruban government circles.  The Dutch are not shocked by sex, rape, drugs, or other activities their young folk engage in on a daily basis.  They do, however, have pride in their legal, justice, and government systems.  De Vries is known as an investigative reporter who is not afraid to challenge corruption in the government and has made his reputation on pursuing and exposing corruption in high government and official offices.  Maybe he has the goods on Mr. Rudy Croes, Ms. Karen Janssen, or even slimy Mr. Nel Oduber!  The Dutch do seem to be irritated with Aruba and their follies, and might support more dishing of dirt on those in high government positions.  More ammunition to use to shoot down the Aruban government, perhaps.   This will be fun.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: November 21, 2006, 11:27:12 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
If Victor/Lazlo is shocked by the de Vries findings, and it has nothing to do with J2K, then it has to do with the cover-up.  My guess is that de Vries will reveal that the cover-up goes quite high in the Aruban government circles.  The Dutch are not shocked by sex, rape, drugs, or other activities their young folk engage in on a daily basis.  They do, however, have pride in their legal, justice, and government systems.  De Vries is known as an investigative reporter who is not afraid to challenge corruption in the government and has made his reputation on pursuing and exposing corruption in high government and official offices.  Maybe he has the goods on Mr. Rudy Croes, Ms. Karen Janssen, or even slimy Mr. Nel Oduber!  The Dutch do seem to be irritated with Aruba and their follies, and might support more dishing of dirt on those in high government positions.  More ammunition to use to shoot down the Aruban government, perhaps.   This will be fun.

I agree with your reasoning!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 21, 2006, 11:30:15 PM »

Do you guys remember when Beth was going to be on Jensen??  First we were cautious, then many of us were certain Jensen was going to be horrible to Beth.  We had read the stories posted at RU and FOB.  The posters at RU and FOB couldn't wait for the show to air because Jenson was going to make a fool out of Beth.  WHAT HAPPENED?  The Jensen show turned out to be great and very supportive to Beth.  The posters at RU and FOB were quite disappointed.

My point is, most intelligent caring people know who is responsible for whatever happened to Natalee.  In 18 months that hasn't changed.

I'm sure De Vries has done his homework.  De Vries is no fool.  I look forward to his program on the 26th.  I think the posters at RU and FOB will be quite disappointed again. Wink
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: November 21, 2006, 11:30:34 PM »

Perhaps you are right AZlady. Rudy Croes and AHATA have been pointing fingers at each other lately. Rudy Croes has also been pointing fingers else where to other authorities. Wonder what's going on there to stir things up other than the lack of tourism and money in their pockets.

Hi everyone!  American Music Awards was fun to watch. Hubby and I always watch those kinds of shows together. A family thing I spose. LOL

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: November 21, 2006, 11:30:51 PM »

Now, the trick is to figure out which government official is in de Vries' sights.  I vote for Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice, the brother of the Father of Aruba, and the scion of the first family of Aruba.  When Rudy goes down, the empire the Croes family has attempted to build will crumble, as it should.

BRING NATALEE HOME
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: November 21, 2006, 11:33:06 PM »

Has anyone sent De Vries a link to msmarples M&C thread? If not I would so he can see the high crime that is covered up on that "One Unsafe Island".

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: November 21, 2006, 11:33:48 PM »

dkpen, we were posting at the same time.  Rudy Croes has been in all-out defensive mode lately.  I do think lots of activities are going on behind the scenes.  I think he's being pressured to let go of the control he has through his government ministry.  He doesn't want to step down, so I think he will forced down.  This might be the big stick.

BRING NATALEE HOME
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: November 21, 2006, 11:34:12 PM »

Now, the trick is to figure out which government official is in de Vries' sights.  I vote for Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice, the brother of the Father of Aruba, and the scion of the first family of Aruba.  When Rudy goes down, the empire the Croes family has attempted to build will crumble, as it should.

hehe AZlady...GMTA   Wink

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: November 21, 2006, 11:36:41 PM »

Natalee revisited

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=16952

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 21, 2006, 11:38:00 PM »

I think many people either overlook or refuse to recognize that governments use the media.  The Dutch might be encouraging de Vries to expose the raw side of Aruba for their own reasons.  Kind of like one hand washing the other, the Dutch government and de Vries both have a lot to gain in exposing the corruption in the Aruban government.  It also suits Beth and Dave's agenda, so the steam roller that is the media keeps on chugging.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 21, 2006, 11:45:55 PM »

I never understood which side "Lazlo" was on.....
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 21, 2006, 11:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Do you guys remember when Beth was going to be on Jensen??  First we were cautious, then many of us were certain Jensen was going to be horrible to Beth.  We had read the stories posted at RU and FOB.  The posters at RU and FOB couldn't wait for the show to air because Jenson was going to make a fool out of Beth.  WHAT HAPPENED?  The Jensen show turned out to be great and very supportive to Beth.  The posters at RU and FOB were quite disappointed.

My point is, most intelligent caring people know who is responsible for whatever happened to Natalee.  In 18 months that hasn't changed.

I'm sure De Vries has done his homework.  De Vries is no fool.  I look forward to his program on the 26th.  I think the posters at RU and FOB will be quite disappointed again. Wink

This is very calming. Thanks for posting Klaas.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.