May 21, 2024, 09:58:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 306097 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 23, 2009, 07:25:39 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

What is JVM?

Thanks

Janet

Jane Velez-Mitchell or, as one of the monkeys here once called her, "mulletbrain."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 23, 2009, 07:27:13 PM »

Funny, everyone on JVM is arguing about whether or not they feel bad for George, too!!!

What is JVM?

Thanks

Janet

Jane Velez Mitchell aka Mullet Head

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #382 on: January 23, 2009, 07:27:14 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
george has lied, even if he also has "told the truth" as many speculate he did before the GJ.  So, if I call it like I see it, george still lied.  He lied when he got on LKL and said he smelled "pizza".  He lied when he said he believed the PI's had located an alive Caylee and moved her 9 times.  I call bullshit and even though I'm sad he's hurting, I'm not going to let that cloud my commonsense.  My commonsense tells me george can't be trusted.

who's judging who, any way?  I'm just sayin'...

Agree.   BTW  -  I am not a closed-minded or harsh person at all!    My 3 20-year old daughters can vouch for that!    I am very open minded, thank you. 
  Sassy you have triplets?

No - I was typing too fast.   I have a 21 year old, a 22 year old, and a 27 year old.   All their friends love me because I am very open minded.   Always have been.    But, everyone is entitled to their opinions without being called names.   I thought that is what it was all about on this forum.     
Oh I just read it wrong. Sorry Sassy. I try never to call anyone names. I don't want to be called a name and don't want you to be called names either. That's why I like the monkeys! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 23, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »

Law School Hires Jose Baez To Teach Students
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:00 pm EST January 23, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18551642/detail.html   

Exclusive first photo of Baez's class:

Klaas...good one!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: January 23, 2009, 07:28:10 PM »

OK I'm gonna try this...I've never done this before (OMG I'm nervous!)

You did it! 
TY I learned from the best! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #385 on: January 23, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »

Does anyone know where I can read about Cindy having a live-in boyfriend? Thanks in avdance!

I'll try and find the link but I believe it's just a blogger's imagination with no facts to back it up.

OK, thank you. It's just my sick curiosity.
Rev. Grund started that rumor in an email to BooMonkey.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: January 23, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »

Let's remember what this whole thing is about:

Justice For Caylee!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: January 23, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

Thank you, Luckycharmsprincess.  I agree with you, in that we would probably not speak so ill of the dead, if George had indeed died.  I can't imagine the grief that he feels.  He probably feels an enormous amount of guilt as well.  While I agree that he MAY have known things that should have been revealed to LE before they were, I believe his guilty feelings are probably related more to his feelings that maybe he could have done things differently at any number of crucial points in KC's life, as well as Caylee's life.  So there is the guilt, the grief, and probably the fear that his life will never be a normal life from this point forward.  He went to a job interview, but the first thing I asked myself when I read that was "Who in the world would hire George Anthony in the Florida area?"  His life is ruined.  He will likely never get over this.  He has a bunch of reasons for being so despondent that he was driven to near-suicide.  And on a personal level, I feel incredible empathy and sympathy toward any human being that has spiraled to this level where dying seems like the only way to end the pain. 

It's easy to say what we would have done in his shoes, but I don't think any of us could say with certainty and be 100% correct about what we would do.  He doesn't necessarily deserve our respect or sympathy, but he is a fellow human being and I do not envy his situation.  I am thankful that I can only imagine what it's like for him and that I do not know first hand. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #388 on: January 23, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »

I had to step away for a while...did anything happen worth reading back 22 pages ??

TIA 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 23, 2009, 07:28:51 PM »

Dolce ...

I agree with you in the fact that I think GA has shown the most real emotion of anyone in that family ... and probably did some good going to the GJ ... I just happen to think he's been evasive and/or lying to cover up ... but as I've said ... I'm a pessimist at heart.

It's really okay that you try to see the best in people ... and you should continue to do that ... and should instill that into those little monkeys!

Takes all kinds of people to make a world ... if everyone were as pessimistic as me ... the world might be a pretty sad place!  But everyone isn't ... and you are proof of that!  And people who aren't give pessimists like me HOPE!

Anyway ... monkey hugs ... love you ... and don't go anywhere!  I would miss you terribly!
Thank you.  I would not go far, just some times I need to back away from the computer and stop letting my hormones speak my frustration for me.  Love you too!
It's all good Dolce! JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 23, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »

JSM is WAY behind and has one question. It has probably already been answered, but Where does it say Cindy sent George out to BUY jewelry? All I saw is that she asked him to pick out some jewelry TIA JSM

In the Police incident report from last night.

I have posted it about 5 times. It is also on this page under a post made from Out4Bull;-)

Brandi, I saw where you underlined it and it said she asked him to pick out some jewelry, not go out and buy jewelry. It could be that she told him to go look through Caylee's stuff to find some of her jewelry and that made him upset. Did I read it wrong? TIA JSM
go where? (just wondering where it might be if not in their home?)
O4B, I am really behind but I have read earlier posts where people were saying Cindy sent George OUT to get/buy jewelry. I was asking why they were saying she sent him out to get the jewelry. The way I read it Cindy asked him to pick out jewelry for Caylee not buy jewelry for Caylee. Does that make any sense? TIA JSM

OOH, I get where you're going with this JSM. Hmmmm. So maybe he didn't go out to buy jewelry, but was picking out something from what they already had (whether Caylee's or their own), that might be meaningful. That would be depressing.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 23, 2009, 07:30:15 PM »

Klaas thanks for the picture of Baez teaching.   
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 23, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »

Is Casey so upset tonight that she needs a sedative?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 23, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »

I had to step away for a while...did anything happen worth reading back 22 pages ??

TIA 
NO don't go back! Drive the motorboat forward full steam ahead!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 23, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 
george has lied, even if he also has "told the truth" as many speculate he did before the GJ.  So, if I call it like I see it, george still lied.  He lied when he got on LKL and said he smelled "pizza".  He lied when he said he believed the PI's had located an alive Caylee and moved her 9 times.  I call bullshit and even though I'm sad he's hurting, I'm not going to let that cloud my commonsense.  My commonsense tells me george can't be trusted.

who's judging who, any way?  I'm just sayin'...

Agree.   BTW  -  I am not a closed-minded or harsh person at all!    My 3 20-year old daughters can vouch for that!    I am very open minded, thank you. 
  Sassy you have triplets?

No - I was typing too fast.   I have a 21 year old, a 22 year old, and a 27 year old.   All their friends love me because I am very open minded.   Always have been.    But, everyone is entitled to their opinions without being called names.   I thought that is what it was all about on this forum.     
Oh I just read it wrong. Sorry Sassy. I try never to call anyone names. I don't want to be called a name and don't want you to be called names either. That's why I like the monkeys! 

Same with me.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: January 23, 2009, 07:31:13 PM »

Dolce ...

I agree with you in the fact that I think GA has shown the most real emotion of anyone in that family ... and probably did some good going to the GJ ... I just happen to think he's been evasive and/or lying to cover up ... but as I've said ... I'm a pessimist at heart.

It's really okay that you try to see the best in people ... and you should continue to do that ... and should instill that into those little monkeys!

Takes all kinds of people to make a world ... if everyone were as pessimistic as me ... the world might be a pretty sad place!  But everyone isn't ... and you are proof of that!  And people who aren't give pessimists like me HOPE!

Anyway ... monkey hugs ... love you ... and don't go anywhere!  I would miss you terribly!
Thank you.  I would not go far, just some times I need to back away from the computer and stop letting my hormones speak my frustration for me.  Love you too!

Does PMS count too??   
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: January 23, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »

Poor George....not! He was LE and knows how to off himself, if that was what he was trying to do. Lose the cell phone.....texting only brings attention to you. And bring more supplies than a 6 pack of beer and some heart meds. Poor George???? No, just poor attempt by the prosecution to turn attention away from that horrible excuse for a mother....
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 23, 2009, 07:31:51 PM »

TIA 
Yes SS ... the case has been solved ... Casey got the DP ... YOU especially need to go back to the first thread ... first post ...

<< Newfie grumbles that posting did not stop while she went to tan >>

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #398 on: January 23, 2009, 07:32:12 PM »

Again Dolce.I enjoy reading your thoughtful and intelligent posts on a daily basis.I know where your heart is.I've personally went back and forth on sympathy,empathy,no sympathy,no empathy.No.I don't wish the type of pain and misery they are going through on my worst enemy!I will reserve my sympathy,as well as empathy until they fully cooperate on a continued basis.I personally don't see that happening!Do i hope that God will put his hand down upon them.Absolutely.The Truth will set them FREE.I know that i'm human,a sinner,aand far from perfect.After continued thought regarding this i just can't seem to get over the Anthony's being less than forth coming throughout this process.I will continue to enjoy your thoughtful and intelligent posts,as well as look forward to you diagreeing with me if necessary;)I do respect your posts to the utmost! 

KEEPTHEFAITH
I agree with you KTF, and enjoy reading your posts as well.  I hope they all get what is coming to them for their lies, heck read back most of my posts have been about how I hope they are thrown in the cell next to Casey, but I do disagree when people would rather see George die or find it funny.  Not saying you did that, not at all.  The truth will set them free, however I do not see them ever being any more truthfull than they already have been, what little that has been.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 23, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »

JSM is WAY behind and has one question. It has probably already been answered, but Where does it say Cindy sent George out to BUY jewelry? All I saw is that she asked him to pick out some jewelry TIA JSM

In the Police incident report from last night.

I have posted it about 5 times. It is also on this page under a post made from Out4Bull;-)

Brandi, I saw where you underlined it and it said she asked him to pick out some jewelry, not go out and buy jewelry. It could be that she told him to go look through Caylee's stuff to find some of her jewelry and that made him upset. Did I read it wrong? TIA JSM
go where? (just wondering where it might be if not in their home?)
O4B, I am really behind but I have read earlier posts where people were saying Cindy sent George OUT to get/buy jewelry. I was asking why they were saying she sent him out to get the jewelry. The way I read it Cindy asked him to pick out jewelry for Caylee not buy jewelry for Caylee. Does that make any sense? TIA JSM

OOH, I get where you're going with this JSM. Hmmmm. So maybe he didn't go out to buy jewelry, but was picking out something from what they already had (whether Caylee's or their own), that might be meaningful. That would be depressing.
THANKS Scatty. That is the way I read it. Cindy told George, go find something for Caylee out of her jewelry box. Stuff that George probably picked out for the poor lamb. That had to depress the hell out of him. I know it would me. Thanks for understanding what I was trying to post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.