May 06, 2024, 06:52:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 309104 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: March 29, 2009, 10:16:44 AM »

Crystal says that when she got Ron Jr on Friday, that after it got dark Ron Jr. did not want to be alone. Crystal said that Jr. said that someone was going to come through the wall and take him.  He was afraid to be alone.

Also Crystal said that she had been unaware of Ron's current cocaine and meth dealing.  But she came across to me as hesitant or be-fuddled by Geraldo questioning her of this.
Aww that poor little boy..Hes so scared..doesnt feel safe anymore..Thats so sad

Edit ~ Fixed Typo

He needs to be in an absolute stable enviroment, right now, his emotional needs should be a priority.  I don't think this switching him back and forth is good for him.  With one of his biggest fears is his sister's disappearance from his life, and ron sr should realize that reflects with being with him.  To heck with he said, she said in the custody issue..  What is best for little ron is to be the primary. If this cannot be resolved with little ron in mind, then children's services will step in and little ron will end up in Foster care. No way to flower up this issue.
And people might say.. no, no thats harsh..  Look at it another way,  is he safe right now?  Can anyone of us guarentee that he is safe, and can sleep all night without nightmares?  And even though his story telling his mom has been cast down.. that he had to be coached.  Well, maybe he did see something that night.. But, doesn't know how to explain it...  After all, he was in the same room with Haleigh..  She is there and then poof, she's gone.

While I agree with what you say...we have a country that prides itself on "innocent until proven guilty" and I agree with that also.

At this point this has nothing to do with ron or misty being innocent of anything or guilty of anything. Or Crystal.. this has to do with the emtional state of a little boy who has been through a horrible experience, that he cannot explain or understand, and may well be aware of something he doesn't know how to express or talk about. This could hinder this child's emotional state for the rest of his life.  That would be the reasons, for placing him where he might feel safe.... only

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: March 29, 2009, 10:32:24 AM »

just a sad happening all around here..
and Good morning mlee....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1762 on: March 29, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

Good Morning, I never thought about someone going through a window, and I'm sure LE checked all the windows, they had the trailer as a crime scene for so long. I'm not sure what to think about Jr's statements, maybe some of the things he has said, if he really has said those things, he could have been half asleep, and sometimes when that happens, you get mixed up about what really happened and a dream, or at least that has happened to me. I hope people aren't putting words into his mouth.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: March 29, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Today, 12:57 AM 
Tricia 
Administrator   
Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 
So is it safe to assume that because of the copying and pasting being done, we are going to lose our Rumor threads? What a shame!

No. Not at all. I am not going to punish the good people because of a few.

Now, here is the interesting part.

it was ANOTHER forum, a new one I had never heard of, that our pivate posts became available. When I wrote to the owner I had no idea what I was going to get in return.

To my surprise this person was as polite and kind as could be. would gladly take down the post had I been smart enough to remember to tell him/her where it was on their forum. LOL. I forgot.

Anway, due to Internet connections issues I just sent that person the information. If this forum truly is a good place, and I feel it is, we will add it to our list of crime forums to visit.

We know the other viper pits are still obsessed with WS.Oh well.Maybe someday they will forget about us and post about things that matter.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82071&page=3

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: March 29, 2009, 10:34:08 AM »

Another beautiful carving Mioyshi 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: March 29, 2009, 10:35:22 AM »

GramaMonkey, thanks, I did see that this morning, and wasn't sure what to think about that.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: March 29, 2009, 10:37:05 AM »

hello Searching......
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: March 29, 2009, 10:42:55 AM »

good morning no rose >-->
Thank you for noticing her.  She is not finished yet, but, I wanted to show her, so I can feel her while I am online here.  I set her on the wysteria vine that now blooms on my property as it is purple like Haleigh loves.  Just seemed fittin to me.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: March 29, 2009, 10:47:32 AM »

Good Morning, I never thought about someone going through a window, and I'm sure LE checked all the windows, they had the trailer as a crime scene for so long. I'm not sure what to think about Jr's statements, maybe some of the things he has said, if he really has said those things, he could have been half asleep, and sometimes when that happens, you get mixed up about what really happened and a dream, or at least that has happened to me. I hope people aren't putting words into his mouth.

It is often difficult knowing what to believe when we are not there to feel the true emotions .
I think jr should be listened to, and taken seriously.  The little fella is the only one who does not have a motive to lie.  A professional child whisperer would be able to tell his true meanings.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: March 29, 2009, 10:49:23 AM »

Thank you for noticing her.  She is not finished yet, but, I wanted to show her, so I can feel her while I am online here.  I set her on the wysteria vine that now blooms on my property as it is purple like Haleigh loves.  Just seemed fittin to me.

Mio - that's so cool.   Thanks for sharing your carvings with us.   Hi everyone.   Just stopping in to see if there is any news on finding Haleigh.   I hope they find her, soon. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: March 29, 2009, 10:50:58 AM »

Mlee - we moved your post with your links to your Myspace over to the Musing thread.  We didn't want the Haleigh thread to turn into a discussion about your identity.  TIA

Moved to:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4747.460
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: March 29, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »

Mio - that's so cool.   Thanks for sharing your carvings with us.   Hi everyone.   Just stopping in to see if there is any news on finding Haleigh.   I hope they find her, soon. 
Hi, Mioyshi does beautiful work. And sadly nothing new on Haleigh, hopefully soon.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: March 29, 2009, 10:57:17 AM »

Good morning, I see you have been carving again.. Beautiful, as usual. Very talented.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: March 29, 2009, 10:59:16 AM »

Mlee - we moved your post with your links to your Myspace over to the Musing thread.  We didn't want the Haleigh thread to turn into a discussion about your identity.  TIA

Moved to:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4747.460

Thats fine, I have no problem at all with that, or anyone knowing exactly who I am.. Too many if and buts flying.. And I am without doubt an absolute believer in the truth.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: March 29, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »

Greetings Sassycat  >-->  I appreciate your words.  I just wish I could whittle the X that marks the spot showing us where to find Haleigh.  Someone knows where that X is though. And today I hope their heart has a heaviness that makes them tell all.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1775 on: March 29, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »

ahh, I am watching the whorealdo from last night..Jr said the HOLE in the wall...sounds like he is talking about the window to me...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: March 29, 2009, 11:01:39 AM »

Since I love wysteria, you couldn't have found a better place.  it grows wild here in the Carolinas.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1777 on: March 29, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »

hello Searching......

Hi Mioyshi. Your carvings are just breath taking. You are great at it. Is it a hobby or career?

I find it wonderful that you do these.

Did you watch whorealdo last night? I do not watch him,but heard about his show last night and wanted to listen and watch, get a feel of the body language,attitude you know...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: March 29, 2009, 11:12:43 AM »

There is without doubt, someone or someone's who knows all the details that occurred that night.  And Haleigh's benefit or return is not their priority. If the window had forced entry, then the LE would have picked up on it in a heart beat.  So, for entry through that window, with the bed pushed up against the window.. Someone entering would have had to step on the bed. This should have woke two people up..   Even if the window were unlocked. I doubt that they would have left it open, if they needed blankets to sleep under.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: March 29, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »

Good morning, I see you have been carving again.. Beautiful, as usual. Very talented.

thank you so much.. On top of her head, there  is a natural hole. It will be a place to burn sage, and I will line it with red clay from the Suwannee river , like pipes have been made by my ansesters who lived here before me.

Haleigh must have a sweet energy for me to add these  spiritual things for her.  I hope to finish this piece soon, but moreso, I  hope Haleigh is found before I have the chance to whittle off another spec of wood.   aho  >--> may it ever be so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.