May 14, 2024, 01:50:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 457365 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #620 on: June 24, 2010, 11:17:00 AM »

Today's installment of As No Rose's World Turns.  What did No Rose do when she heard dripping coming out of the ceiling hole? When she ran upstairs and told Mr No Rose stop the shower now, what was Mr No Rose's reaction standing there covered in soap? After figuring it was the shower part, and not the tub part that was leaking, how did No Rose get clean in an inch of tub water? What will happen when Mr No Rose calls their maintanence policy that they have been paying since March? Will everything go good, will it be another disaster? What will be No Rose's reaction this evening when CNN does a documentary tonight Gary and Tony have a baby? Will she keep calm, will she break the TV?  Stay tuned.
OMG I can't stand it - I am laughing so dam hard right now.  But I am sorry this happened - I have to go find a closet to LMAO in.

She is cracking me up too.
I went out this morning to look around while the Fakers are gone....they had a property line pulled and had pulled it lose after I started putting up my fence posts the other day.I don't know when this project will get finished with Sidekick here.Anyway,I put it back up.They have 4 cypress trees that are dead as a hammer,and one was almost blown over in our storm Sunday.I stood it back up for them.That is as kind as I get.I have cleaned up almost all of my yard,and now when you gaze at their place it really is an eyesore.The people that sold them their doublewide said they never wanted to do business with them again.The old trailer ...no one wants to buy or move it,so they are giving it away.I anticipate a photo op on this day.(insert devil monkey)
I think I need one of those signs that you put up in your yard,so I am gonna work on that today.  Smile
LOL by looking good you can make them look so bad.  You go girl! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: June 24, 2010, 11:18:45 AM »

One more thing Northern Rose - I don't think you could get away with not having something homemade at the party, not with your reputation and cooking.  No way, can't happen wink wink.
Can't type - revised to read properly. geeesh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #622 on: June 24, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »

One more thing Northern Rose - I don't think you could get away with not having something homemade at the party, not with your reputation and cooking.  No way, can't happen wink wink.
And I agree with you, they know she is good at cooking and baking so the kids will be wanting that.  Unless Northern you want me to fly up there and help, and I will warn the kids that my cooking will be on the schedule?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: June 24, 2010, 11:24:39 AM »

And I agree with you, they know she is good at cooking and baking so the kids will be wanting that.  Unless Northern you want me to fly up there and help, and I will warn the kids that my cooking will be on the schedule?
LOL!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: June 24, 2010, 11:29:14 AM »

LOL!!
I would never be that mean to a group of kids  LOL  Though one time I made a cake from a box for my oldest daughter's birthday and decorated it with plastic clowns and it was a hit in the classroom.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: June 24, 2010, 11:40:29 AM »

Get the jet warmed up all help is welcome!  I would bake but it is still so hot up here (not that I am complaining about the heat Brandi) , just too hot to have the oven on.   I was thinking of BBQ'ng and then doing worms on a stick as dessert and  jello made in muffin tins and then placed to form a big caterpillar as the cake.  The time to do this is what I do not have right now.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: June 24, 2010, 11:42:05 AM »

Never felt anything from the earthquake Mission.  I am way west and north from where the centre was so not surprised. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: June 24, 2010, 11:44:31 AM »

Get the jet warmed up all help is welcome!  I would bake but it is still so hot up here (not that I am complaining about the heat Brandi) , just too hot to have the oven on.   I was thinking of BBQ'ng and then doing worms on a stick as dessert and  jello made in muffin tins and then placed to form a big caterpillar as the cake.  The time to do this is what I do not have right now.
That sounds great, the kids will love that. I would love to fly up and help, would love to get out of here. Can your daughter maybe help with the food?     Update,  plummer coming between 8 and 1 tomorrow. Does anyone know why when you call for home repairs they give you such a big time schedule?  Will it be closer to 8 or closer to 1?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: June 24, 2010, 11:44:56 AM »

Never felt anything from the earthquake Mission.  I am way west and north from where the centre was so not surprised. 
That is good to hear.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: June 24, 2010, 11:46:10 AM »

Plumber, not plummer,  WTH
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #630 on: June 24, 2010, 12:27:07 PM »

Morning/afternoon monkeys. Waving hi, had to work this morning and couldn't get in the cage.

I am going to Chicago again this weekend and will try and post on my blackberry, just don't want to worry you guys that I am not in the cage. I am not going to lug my laptop because I couldn't find a way to bootleg wireless there and I am too cheap to get a wireless card. LOL

Going to try and catch up. I am getting my hair highlighted today and going with my friend to dinner tonight. Then my plane leaves around 9 am. So I will be late getting in the cage tonight and haven't packed. Anyways, miss you monkeys. GO ENGLAND!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: June 24, 2010, 12:29:56 PM »

JSM,they found aunt June's gallbladder?Holy chit!
Unbelievable...........

Thank you Trimm I was going to say the same thing. Next question WTH did they take out years ago? So glad she will be alright. Prayers for Auntie and family. 
Thanks Greeneyes, they told her they took it out that is what is so confusing. What did they take out? Her effing liver or spleen? I hate the NHS and now we are going to be subjected to the same chit.

Scary as he77 isn't it?  Years a go one of our neighbors had family from Scotland here visiting. He had a heart attack while they were here. All the said was they were so glad it happened while he was in the US so he got good care right away.
Great that he had his heart attack here. I had a friend that his dad from England had one here and as soon as he was well he had to go back.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: June 24, 2010, 12:31:06 PM »

Music for JSM

For the Girl who makes this Cage Possible  .......... insert " Heart" here !
We are thinking of YOU JSM - sending You Love.

And I offer up some Stones ..Home England .. Mick Jagger. That beautiful ugly man that I am so enticed with - and will always be enticed with.. That I named my car after him. Yes I did. Legally.  I drive a Mini Cooper named after Mick.......cuz I love HIM & the Stones that much.
For JSM with Love

Just my Imagination ~ live ~ Mick ..and Keef

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfLkF06Kh2c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vfLkF06Kh2c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

A girl can't help it. One thing that I notice in this vid - and It may be of my own preference but Keef Richards has a fine hiney ... even though I loves MICK from head to toe .. all of his skinny .. Razz  and his strut .. God Bless the Strut.

Awww Deenie that was so sweet sorry I missed it last night. I love me some Keef. : )

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: June 24, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »

when are u coming to the Chicago area again JSM?
Tomorrow until Monday Morning Cookie..... YAY! Dancing monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: June 24, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »

Morning/afternoon monkeys. Waving hi, had to work this morning and couldn't get in the cage.

I am going to Chicago again this weekend and will try and post on my blackberry, just don't want to worry you guys that I am not in the cage. I am not going to lug my laptop because I couldn't find a way to bootleg wireless there and I am too cheap to get a wireless card. LOL

Going to try and catch up. I am getting my hair highlighted today and going with my friend to dinner tonight. Then my plane leaves around 9 am. So I will be late getting in the cage tonight and haven't packed. Anyways, miss you monkeys. GO ENGLAND!
How fun, maybe you are going to want to move to Chicago  LOL  it is a very nice city. Have a great time.  Go England.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: June 24, 2010, 12:35:32 PM »

Broadway dancer or walmart greater... I gotta know tevya what's ur new job???
I took the "Casey Anthony Pole-Dancer Online" course...

No, really, I'm a legal secretary/assistant/office manager for a prosecuting attorney. It's very tiring, but very exciting! Learning new stuff everyday....I just can't wait for the time when it feels "routine" instead of scary-new.
Know any divorce attorney Tevye? I need one right now, please. : (
Nope, so far all I'm meeting are defense attorneys. Interesting....
Sounds even more interesting. So glad you got a great job Tevye. You deserve it!!!!!!!

What state you need one in JSM?
Texas TBM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: June 24, 2010, 12:36:59 PM »

How fun, maybe you are going to want to move to Chicago  LOL  it is a very nice city. Have a great time.  Go England.
Thank you No Rose, I doubt I will ever move to Chicago. TOO COLD for me, but I do have a great time there.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: June 24, 2010, 12:39:18 PM »

LOL!!
I would never be that mean to a group of kids  LOL  Though one time I made a cake from a box for my oldest daughter's birthday and decorated it with plastic clowns and it was a hit in the classroom.
LOL made a cake from a box as in Betty Crocker?  or out of a box like in a shoe box?  I am almost afraid to ask, I have a feeling what is coming next LOL

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: June 24, 2010, 12:40:15 PM »

I would love to come up there! The jello cake sounds cool!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: June 24, 2010, 12:41:09 PM »

Good to hear Northern Rose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.