May 14, 2024, 03:55:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301173 times)
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: March 09, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »

Are You SH---ING Me ???!!!!

This is crazy!  Married? Engaged?  Rings?  Misty looks SO happy and well and .. just GOOD.

I would be a mess!  What the HE double hockey sticks!!!???

This does NOT look good ... actually it's ridiculous! WHO would be thinking about this NOW?

What?  So he's not arrested for rape?   I'm sick ... SICK I tell you!

I hear you. You should see my face right about now.

.      .       . 

REALLY!  Geesh!  I mean ... the longer my child was missing .. the SICKER I would be, I certainly wouldn't be able to even THINK about marriage .. engagements, happy ... etc.!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: March 09, 2009, 06:03:33 PM »

Family Of Missing Satsuma Girl Raise Money For Larger Reward

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18888819/detail.html#-

Heart
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: March 09, 2009, 06:03:51 PM »

Your welcome!!!

Amazing how we saw the ring and thought they were already married. Then the next day, they are engaged.

What say the board?  Pregnant or not??

Oh what the h3ll, let's just say she probably is.  And that she will say that Haleigh wanted that too.    

I am soooooooooo going to h3ll in a handbasket.   

Wyks, you crack me up!  LOL

Handbasket in hand, packed, and ready for my trip too.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: March 09, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »

Maybe he is marrying her so they cannot come after him for stat rape????

Maybe George and Cindy will allow them to get married in their back yard, treat them to the Honeymoon suite at The Ritz and ask Casey to get them free passes to Universal Studios!!  Padilla and Cindy can be best man/woman.

And Lee can park cars at the reception

Dominick Casey and Hoover could video tape the wedding....

OMG toooo funny!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: March 09, 2009, 06:04:26 PM »

What is the timeline for the continured searching?  At some point does it just stop?  When would we expect Ron to return to work?  I have never been this close to an investigation and on a forum.  I am just asking cause I don't know. Question Question

When one is not directly involved in a missing child, I feel that it is difficult for anyone to judge what is the normal time line. Since we are fearing Little Haleigh story is fading in the news, I would do anything to keep my child face out there. If the only thing that brought attention was acting like a nut or doing things others disapprove of, I would do it. I just think we NEED some new information. This is heartbreaking that all we are left with is bashing all of the family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #445 on: March 09, 2009, 06:04:54 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: March 09, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »

I meant to post this earlier and did something to screw it up... if I did post it already - I apologize.

+++

Good afternoon Monks and Monkettes

I don't think 17 is too young to get married. I'm not sure age is a factor in anyone getting married. I do, however, think that getting married while a child is missing and the bride to be is the last person to actually admit seeing the missing child is not the best set of circumstances to exchange vowels.

Yanno, there is soooo much I could say about everyone involved here - but I'll keep all that to myself as it's not gonna help anyone nor do anything to find Haleigh. Let's just say I don't think anyone has made the best life choices here.

What are LIFE CHOICES? Well, these are the decisions we all make on a daily basis that either enhance our lives or cause havoc. Not everyone makes choice that will enhance their life and not everyone will make choices that will enhance the lives of those around them.

When children are involved in a family dynamic the parents always have to put the lives of the children first. Has that happened in the lives of Haleigh and Ron Jr.? I don't know cause I have never met them and don't listen to people like Crystal and her Boyfriend, nor do I listen to people with stated agendas.

What I do know is that anyone getting a tattoo or asking his live-in girlfriend to marry him while his daughter is missing is not making the best life choice that he could.

In life we all need mentors. Trust me, I know. I grew up with out a father and made a lot of mistakes and most of them were painful. But in the end - I survived it and learned from it all. In the case of the primary care giver in the lives of Haleigh and Ron Jr. their father needs to take a look at himself and step back and maybe, just maybe ask himself if he is doing everything he can considering the current circumstances.

I'm not slamming Ron Cummings. Not at all. If I were slamming him, trust me, you would all know it. What I am saying - is there is a time for everything including tattoos and marriage proposals. In my humble opinion, now is not the time for either.

If he were in the middle of a tattoo and the police called and said they had news (good, bad or indifferent) would he have dropped everything and ran to the help or would he have sat there in the chair and continued getting the tattoo? I would sure hope that he would drop everything as a real daughter should be much more important than an immortalized version 2.1 on has body.

Ron is a young guy and he sure has not learned alot of the lessons that will take him through the rest of his life. I sure hope he doesn't have to learn anymore lessons the hard way. Trust me - it's not fun and not something you want to repeat again and again.

jmo...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: March 09, 2009, 06:05:59 PM »

Florida Statute 90.504(3) There is no privilege under this section:
(b) In a criminal proceeding in which one spouse is charged with a crime committed at any time against the person or property of the other spouse, or the person or property of a child of either.

I didn't know that. Did any of you know that? I wonder who else doesn't know that....

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: March 09, 2009, 06:06:00 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

Of course she would. She has been bashing Ron since appearing.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: March 09, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »

MOO~ this is so far beyond sick and twisted, DCF needs to get lil Butterbean out of there ASAP...........poor kid, his sister is missing, daddy's not working, the girl who is ONLY 12 yrs older then you is NOW gonna be your stepmother (who doesn't work either), well................I'm going to stop there before I need valium kitty this early.

In regards to your comment on Ron not having gone back to work. I can only imagine what people would be saying if he did. "Oh he is over his grief, he can even go back to work already!" I just think no matter what any of these people do there will be someone to disapprove. I just wish we had some new information. And the true information, not a rush to judgement because we demand it.

MOO~If he can leave and drive over 200 miles one way, get some tat;s that take 3 hours and drive back, he could work! If he wants to constantly search and is too bereaved to work, well that's one thing, but it's pretty clear he's moving on with his life........and that's true information.

I just want to know how many people made donations to him are wondering "Is that my donation on her finger" and probably aren't real happy about it!
I totally agree, and I know if I donated I would be wondering if my money ended up on Misty's finger.

Yes definitely!  And those at Ron's work who reportedly gave up their vacation time and sick leaves, so that Ron could stay home and grieve, etc and still keep his job.... (as reported to the media).... wonder what they are thinking of the way Ron is using their hard earned time? 

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: March 09, 2009, 06:08:04 PM »

I meant to post this earlier and did something to screw it up... if I did post it already - I apologize.

+++

Good afternoon Monks and Monkettes

I don't think 17 is too young to get married. I'm not sure age is a factor in anyone getting married. I do, however, think that getting married while a child is missing and the bride to be is the last person to actually admit seeing the missing child is not the best set of circumstances to exchange vowels.

Yanno, there is soooo much I could say about everyone involved here - but I'll keep all that to myself as it's not gonna help anyone nor do anything to find Haleigh. Let's just say I don't think anyone has made the best life choices here.

What are LIFE CHOICES? Well, these are the decisions we all make on a daily basis that either enhance our lives or cause havoc. Not everyone makes choice that will enhance their life and not everyone will make choices that will enhance the lives of those around them.

When children are involved in a family dynamic the parents always have to put the lives of the children first. Has that happened in the lives of Haleigh and Ron Jr.? I don't know cause I have never met them and don't listen to people like Crystal and her Boyfriend, nor do I listen to people with stated agendas.

What I do know is that anyone getting a tattoo or asking his live-in girlfriend to marry him while his daughter is missing is not making the best life choice that he could.

In life we all need mentors. Trust me, I know. I grew up with out a father and made a lot of mistakes and most of them were painful. But in the end - I survived it and learned from it all. In the case of the primary care giver in the lives of Haleigh and Ron Jr. their father needs to take a look at himself and step back and maybe, just maybe ask himself if he is doing everything he can considering the current circumstances.

I'm not slamming Ron Cummings. Not at all. If I were slamming him, trust me, you would all know it. What I am saying - is there is a time for everything including tattoos and marriage proposals. In my humble opinion, now is not the time for either.

If he were in the middle of a tattoo and the police called and said they had news (good, bad or indifferent) would he have dropped everything and ran to the help or would he have sat there in the chair and continued getting the tattoo? I would sure hope that he would drop everything as a real daughter should be much more important than an immortalized version 2.1 on has body.

Ron is a young guy and he sure has not learned alot of the lessons that will take him through the rest of his life. I sure hope he doesn't have to learn anymore lessons the hard way. Trust me - it's not fun and not something you want to repeat again and again.

jmo...

Well said Rob. Thank you for all your level headed posts. You seem to bring us back to earth when things start going crazy. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 09, 2009, 06:08:24 PM »

This is crazy!  Married? Engaged?  Rings?  Misty looks SO happy and well and .. just GOOD.

This does NOT look good ... actually it's ridiculous! WHO would be thinking about this NOW?

I hear you. You should see my face right about now.

.      .       . 

REALLY!  Geesh!  I mean ... the longer my child was missing .. the SICKER I would be, I certainly wouldn't be able to even THINK about marriage .. engagements, happy ... etc.!

Misty's mother said she was going to approve by filling out the marriage license paperwork for her (since she is under 18) because "everyone has been trashing them." Apparently because they are living in sin? She went on to say that Misty asked her to let her get married a while ago, and her answer was, "wait until you are 18."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerid=

No comment.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: March 09, 2009, 06:08:24 PM »

I didn't know that. Did any of you know that? I wonder who else doesn't know that....
To the corner in time out for 2 min w/a valium kitty & a nanner!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: March 09, 2009, 06:08:50 PM »

What is the timeline for the continured searching?  At some point does it just stop?  When would we expect Ron to return to work?  I have never been this close to an investigation and on a forum.  I am just asking cause I don't know. Question Question

When one is not directly involved in a missing child, I feel that it is difficult for anyone to judge what is the normal time line. Since we are fearing Little Haleigh story is fading in the news, I would do anything to keep my child face out there. If the only thing that brought attention was acting like a nut or doing things others disapprove of, I would do it. I just think we NEED some new information. This is heartbreaking that

all we are left with is bashing all of the family.

I'm sincerely asking, Lolabelle.. "bashing" in what way specifically?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: March 09, 2009, 06:09:20 PM »

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: March 09, 2009, 06:10:01 PM »

Of course she would. She has been bashing Ron since appearing.

Yes and thank you for saying that.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: March 09, 2009, 06:12:17 PM »

When one is not directly involved in a missing child, I feel that it is difficult for anyone to judge what is the normal time line. Since we are fearing Little Haleigh story is fading in the news, I would do anything to keep my child face out there. If the only thing that brought attention was acting like a nut or doing things others disapprove of, I would do it. I just think we NEED some new information. This is heartbreaking that

all we are left with is bashing all of the family.

I'm sincerely asking, Lolabelle.. "bashing" in what way specifically?

IMO the joking about the Caseys and the wedding stuff. The donated money, tatoos, etc. <These are my opinions>
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: March 09, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

To the corner in time out for 2 min w/a valium kitty & a nanner!!

I stay in the corner. In fact, I've grown to flove the corner.

Now, Luckyday, quit hoggin' all the V-klitty.

*Snort* ....special for Brandi -- hugs!

Monkey wink!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 09, 2009, 06:14:48 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

Haleigh's Father Pops Question to Teen Girlfriend
Posted By: Gary Detman     22 mins ago

PALATKA, FL -- The father of Haleigh Cummings has asked his teenaged girlfriend to marry him.

Ronald Cummings, 25, popped the question to Misty Croslin Sunday night at Chili's, with several family members around them.

She said yes.

Outside the Putnam County Courthouse where Croslin and Cummings went Monday to get the paperwork for a marriage license, Croslin showed off her ring.

"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not," said Croslin. "Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it."

Croslin said Haleigh even called her "mom."

Since Croslin is only 17, the paperwork has to be filled out by her parents.

The two have not set a wedding date.

Misty Croslin put Haleigh Cummings to bed on the night of February 9. Haleigh hasn't been seen since.

MORE: COMPLETE HALEIGH CUMMINGS COVERAGE

If you have any information on her whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You'll remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward. The reward for Haleigh's return is at $26,500.

First Coast News

I know this is awful of me BUT just who paid for those rings?  Donations?  If so I am sick at this action at this time. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: March 09, 2009, 06:15:05 PM »

OMG I hope that wasn't a Freudian slip.
I meant to type V - K-i-t-t-y and the L is next to the K.

Ooops y'all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.