May 13, 2024, 03:22:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301073 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: March 09, 2009, 11:24:32 PM »

Sieko...did you see our exact (almost) posts right by each other?? too funny!
Haha I did.  I think that means you owe me a beer? 

ok...fine!

the mugshot photo hairdo is not as bad as her most recent one! that one is horrific! wish we had a puke emoticon on here.

Someone get sick??? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: March 09, 2009, 11:26:49 PM »

Brandi- You said you were going to work on a new Haleigh piece.  It's really nice. 

IslandMonkey-  Just lovely!

Thank you both for making these. 

Bless little Haleigh.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: March 09, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »

Oy Vey, just watched both "engagement videos". Ron looked completely pissed off - def didn't look like a man who is about to tie the knot. And Misty's mom?? Denial is not a river in Egypt. "Now that everyone is trashing them, I will allow it." Great reasoning powers, there.

I wonder if Ron's sister had her hair done for the big announcement.

I have to admit I giggled!

what do you mean "had her hair done"? that hair does not move so I am sure it looks the same today as it did a month ago....she is a walking fashion don't....sorry, but she is..

Very fashionable!

That is my laugh for the day. That is just horrible, and I hate to pick fun of the way people look. That is just darn funny!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: March 09, 2009, 11:30:35 PM »

Brandi- You said you were going to work on a new Haleigh piece.  It's really nice. 

Bless little Haleigh.

Thank you Muffy.

I have made several. I sent the first one to Klaas. She said she was going to use it as a thread beginner.

Nice of you to compliment.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #704 on: March 09, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

Well tonight all the cable news shows were a bust as far as any new reporting.  I am sorry about that.  In this case I don't think "no news is good news".

I agree with you.......sad when you consider it already been a month and they seemingly have no clues and no one has been cleared yet.

I have two granddaughters and when I see the pictures of Caylee and Haleigh it just breaks my heart.  They are so innocent and completely at our mercy  .  I can't stand to see a dead animal in the road much less to think of an innocent child being harmed or murdered.  The only comfort is that they are in the hands of the angels.  Gotta stop this or I won't sleep. Sad

And that they are~and they are fingerpainting beautiful portraits for us......

That sky is beautiful.  Is that a personal photograph?  It speaks volumes.

And they are not alone.

Yes, I take photographs (that one was off my top deck) to try and raise money for TES, I sell postcards of the beach where I live, but not normal beachy photo's, but rather photo's that have more depth and hopefully more inspiration to them. My favorite ones are one similar to the top and the cross photo............my link is to my webpage is at the bottom and you can go in and "snag" any you would like.

The one I did for Caylee was better IMO, I just couldn't find it asap:

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: March 09, 2009, 11:35:49 PM »

Bless little Haleigh.

Thank you~I've been looking for just the "right" photo for Haleigh, but frankly most have been used, so I need to take some more so she has her own special one, just like I've done for Caylee, Adji etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #706 on: March 09, 2009, 11:38:53 PM »

When all this began I saw them interview Crystal, Ron's sister.  She looked like a normal person.  Then the next interview I saw she had this horrible thing on her head.  But, the worst part of it is that I think she got it so she would look good on t.v.  I believe she really thought she was uptown wearing that hair piece.

It is obvious to me and I base this on what I have seen on t.v. that these people don't know what hit them.  They have been living in the swamps of Florida and walking to their own drummer.  I am not sure they have a clue as to how they appear to other people.  It is not their fault they are less privileged or less educated.  And the bad thing is they will just perpetuate this way of life.

I cannot believe a person can have an arrest record like Crystal has.  It seems that she is constantly in trouble.  I guess it is her way of life.  And I am sorry for any child born into this.  Maybe by seeing themselves and reading about themselves they will make some effort to change and make their lives a little bit better.  God help them all.

MM
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: March 09, 2009, 11:40:50 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: March 09, 2009, 11:43:05 PM »

Good night JerseyGirl

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: March 09, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »

I think some of you need to stop and think before you post.  I am seeing some posters being very curt and rude to their fellow monkeys.  It's okay to make your point, or to discuss.  But the tone and wording of some of the posts are just too edgy and sometimes rude. 

I am seeing posters correcting one another, and calling each other on mistakes and being critical.  Not very nice.  Sniping not neat.  Please be kinder to your fellow monkeys.

Posters are entitled to their opinions.  Sometimes there are no rights and no wrongs, just opinions. 

Muffy is right.  This thread has had this tone for a while now and I just don't get it.  This board is about discussion and the exchange of ideas and opinions in regards to those who are missing or worse.  It's been looking less like SM and more like other boards lately as a result of egos and attitudes infiltrating the thread.  I'm not saying everyone should agree - actually, that would be pretty boring.   Just disagree respectfully.  No opinion is more valuable than another.  We're all equally entitled to them and have the right to voice them without being attacked.

Of course, that's just my opinion...........

flossy and Muffy.....I don't notice this on the other threads...why is this one different? any ideas?

Your guess is as good as mine, Cookie!  I, just like Rodney King, want everyone to "just get along"! 

Gosh its so nice to see that others notice how very ugly this forum frenzy has gotten. I'm sorry but when I first decided to register here - the posts were about finding Haleigh. I don't see how anyone can read back on the last 5 pages and not be ashamed. IMO this has turned into the bash the Cummings/Croslins. What if Haleigh's family is innocent. How would she feel about this? Seriously?

Not real sure, but I'd guess not to happy that they are planning a celebration of a wedding, and IMO it's being paid for (ring, wedding, new house, tattoos ) by money that SHOULD have gone in a reward fund or to search for her............

What about Ron Jr.  Who is looking after him??  It would have been nice to see Ron taking his son on some of these trips, or taking him into a store and buying him maybe a new bicycle.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: March 09, 2009, 11:46:10 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

This is how our children should feel IMO

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: March 09, 2009, 11:47:37 PM »

I think some of you need to stop and think before you post.  I am seeing some posters being very curt and rude to their fellow monkeys.  It's okay to make your point, or to discuss.  But the tone and wording of some of the posts are just too edgy and sometimes rude. 

I am seeing posters correcting one another, and calling each other on mistakes and being critical.  Not very nice.  Sniping not neat.  Please be kinder to your fellow monkeys.

Posters are entitled to their opinions.  Sometimes there are no rights and no wrongs, just opinions. 

Muffy is right.  This thread has had this tone for a while now and I just don't get it.  This board is about discussion and the exchange of ideas and opinions in regards to those who are missing or worse.  It's been looking less like SM and more like other boards lately as a result of egos and attitudes infiltrating the thread.  I'm not saying everyone should agree - actually, that would be pretty boring.   Just disagree respectfully.  No opinion is more valuable than another.  We're all equally entitled to them and have the right to voice them without being attacked.

Of course, that's just my opinion...........

flossy and Muffy.....I don't notice this on the other threads...why is this one different? any ideas?

Your guess is as good as mine, Cookie!  I, just like Rodney King, want everyone to "just get along"! 

Gosh its so nice to see that others notice how very ugly this forum frenzy has gotten. I'm sorry but when I first decided to register here - the posts were about finding Haleigh. I don't see how anyone can read back on the last 5 pages and not be ashamed. IMO this has turned into the bash the Cummings/Croslins. What if Haleigh's family is innocent. How would she feel about this? Seriously?

Not real sure, but I'd guess not to happy that they are planning a celebration of a wedding, and IMO it's being paid for (ring, wedding, new house, tattoos ) by money that SHOULD have gone in a reward fund or to search for her............

What about Ron Jr.  Who is looking after him??  It would have been nice to see Ron taking his son on some of these trips, or taking him into a store and buying him maybe a new bicycle.

Maybe TN, I haven't heard anyone really even mention butterbean lately...........he is a cutie too

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 09, 2009, 11:51:51 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Good night, JG!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #713 on: March 09, 2009, 11:52:22 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

Pictures are amazing and your web page quite interesting.  I think your life sounds wonderful.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: March 09, 2009, 11:58:05 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

Pictures are amazing and your web page quite interesting.  I think your life sounds wonderful.

Thanks~We have been thru alot (my son was the victim of a child molester yrs ago), but God had better plans for us and we picked up, moved to another state to leave all those memories behind and start making some new ones. We have been richly blessed, and I think our lives are just about as good as it gets. Sometimes it takes a real tragedy to make you see what's really important in life, not possesions but your family and the time you share together. Just today my son and I were on the beach playing baseball (trying not to hit any spring breakers  ).

I just pray that Haleigh gets a second chance.............

[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #715 on: March 10, 2009, 12:02:34 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

Thanks~We have been thru alot (my son was the victim of a child molester yrs ago), but God had better plans for us and we picked up, moved to another state to leave all those memories behind and start making some new ones. We have been richly blessed, and I think our lives are just about as good as it gets. Sometimes it takes a real tragedy to make you see what's really important in life, not possesions but your family and the time you share together. Just today my son and I were on the beach playing baseball (trying not to hit any spring breakers  ).

Oh so do I.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: March 10, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

Oh so do I.

It just breaks my heart that these children are taken so soon, it seems so d@mn unfair~and these are just the ones we know about, with heavy media coverage, you don't see Adji or 99% of the others getting this much media attn., and that is sad

[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #717 on: March 10, 2009, 12:23:31 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

Oh so do I.

It just breaks my heart that these children are taken so soon, it seems so d@mn unfair~and these are just the ones we know about, with heavy media coverage, you don't see Adji or 99% of the others getting this much media attn., and that is sad

The story about Adji is just awful.  He never had a chance to begin with and no telling what happened to him.  I think he may have wandered off somewhere.  What do you think?  Or one of those migrants got him.  His little face is so sweet, but sad looking.
What I don't understand is that most of the children that disappear are found (at least their bodies) pretty quickly.  Caylee was unusual, but she should have been found in July or August for sure.  Is it common that they are never recovered?

MM
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #718 on: March 10, 2009, 12:29:13 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!! And Goodnight to Monks going to bed... ....Just geting caught up on reading. Man the engagement blew me away. Ole Georgie boy must have done some fast talking to Ron at lunch that day.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: March 10, 2009, 12:31:20 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

Oh so do I.

The story about Adji is just awful.  He never had a chance to begin with and no telling what happened to him.  I think he may have wandered off somewhere.  What do you think?  Or one of those migrants got him.  His little face is so sweet, but sad looking.
What I don't understand is that most of the children that disappear are found (at least their bodies) pretty quickly.  Caylee was unusual, but she should have been found in July or August for sure.  Is it common that they are never recovered?

I think he looks sad because he has the mental development of a 2yr old IIRC.  I'd have to go back and look at the Justice Dept statistics on how long it takes for a child to be "recovered"..........but, I think you are correct in the majority are found far sooner. But, in both Adji and Haleigh the surrounding areas are so vast it's nearly impossible to thoroughly and completely search. Haleigh's home was on the boundaries of the Ocala Nat'l Forest and there are so many Islands, canals, animals that it scares me to think she may never be found. I think that's why CS and her family searched one of the remote Islands after a psychis's tip, I guess you just cling to whatever small chance of hope you can in these situations.

One of our members has a missing son, he is older and they don't get the attention that the wee little ones do, his name is Clinton Nelson..............very sad case.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.